Warrior Battle Arts (C-Verse)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"] The Japanese wrestling world saw a minor change yesterday, as booker of the Warrior Engine resigned. Okita Fukushima also known as his wrestling persona Hooded Kita, was unavailable for comment at the time. If rumors are true however his being replaced by his arch and ancient enemy the Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota must leave a very bad taste. Ryu Kajahara however does not follow an ancient code of Bushido and was very outspoken about the falling out. "Okita & I were never friends. He had wrestled and trained in the Hinote Dojo and from this had gotten to know men who had influence. I am not going to mentioned any names but an old friend asked the favor of me to give him a shot and I did. He wasn't wanted anywhere else - hell, before my good graces he had to go to Canada. I admit that is disappointment and anger talking. Look - Hooded Kita is very talented wrestler I mean who else can say they have learned from the likes of those he can call Sensei. This however is WEXXV!! He was hated around here! We are about Crazy not Conforming to Code's of Conduct! We are about Excitement not Move Execution! We are about Blood not Life Balance! ... [I](Kajahara is asked about the appointment of Ota)[/I] ... Now well, the hiring of Ota has nothing to do with Kita! Yeah yeah yeah one is a follower of some old samurai code and the other is a ninja assassin both ancient enemies of each... BUT I PROMISE! It is just coincidence!" [I](Kajahara winks as he leaves the interview)[/I] Since the interview with Kajahara twin scrolls were received at numerous and different newspapers and publications, with the directions - bound by honor - that they could not be opened until the date set... that day is today...[/SIZE]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scroll 1 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Impact"]I have no parents; I make the Heavens and the Earth my parents. I have no home; I make the Tan T'ien my home. I have no divine power; I make honesty my Divine Power. I have no means; I make Docility my means. I have no magic power; I make personality my Magic Power. I have neither life nor death; I make A Um my Life and Death. I have no body; I make Stoicism my Body. I have no eyes; I make The Flash of Lightning my eyes. I have no ears; I make Sensibility my Ears. I have no limbs; I make Promptitude my Limbs. I have no laws; I make Self-Protection my Laws. I have no strategy; I make the Right to Kill and the Right to Restore Life my Strategy. I have no designs; I make Seizing the Opportunity by the Forelock my Designs. I have no miracles; I make Righteous Laws my Miracle. I have no principles; I make Adaptability to all circumstances my Principle. I have no tactics; I make Emptiness and Fullness my Tactics. I have no talent; I make Ready Wit my Talent. I have no friends; I make my Mind my Friend. I have no enemy; I make Incautiousness my Enemy. I have no armour; I make Benevolence my Armour. I have no castle; I make Immovable Mind my Castle. I have no sword; I make No Mind my Sword[/FONT][/SIZE]

[RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

Scroll 2 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"][U] [CENTER]WARRIOR BATTLE ARTS[/CENTER] [/U][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"] [B]Black Optimus[/B] - A cult figure among the fans across the sea is an unknown in Japan. His talent is obvious and he has experience with others on the Warrior Battle Arts roster. It came as a shock to all even to the man formerly known as Black Eagle, when Optimus had the idea to place a version of his infamous hood on his head to help get him over. I think it will work. CURRENT PUSH: Lower Midcarder - ALSO WORKS FOR: CZCW as Plague [B]Blood Raven[/B] - The second in the stable known as El Dia de los Muertos. The Gothic unique look has made him a favorite everywhere he goes. His mix of Ariel and Technical work will be an asset. Will be teamed with Soul Taker in a team with the same stable name. CURRENT PUSH: Midcarder - ALSO WORKS FOR: SOTBPW & WLW as Ketsueki Karasu [B]Dog Fyte[/B] - This Canadian knows how to work the strong style we Japanese crave. Also a talented Brawler and can work the mat. Like most of the Warrior Battle Arts roster he is a find that is yet unknown in the Land of the Sun. We have decided to place him in a team with another talented unknown P-Dawg calling them the Can-Am Pit Bulls. CURRENT PUSH: Lower Midcarder - ALSO WORKS FOR: NOTBPW as Omar Brown [B]Evil Spirit[/B] - Quite a character and it is this character that got him work. Not very skilled, a likely jobber status awaits. He has been placed in the stable El Dia de los Muertos and will accompany the other two members to ringside in both single and their tag matches. CURRENT PUSH: Lower Midcarder - LOYAL TO WARRIOR ARTS [B]Hitomaro Suzuki[/B] - A bright prospect that fights with a fire and passion. A technical fighter a lot is expected from him not only in Warrior Battle Arts but throughout the nation. Hopefully his success can be earned and not just perceived. CURRENT PUSH: Midcarder - ALSO WORKS FOR: INSPIRE [B]Hooded Kita[/B] - Co-Owner of Warrior Battle Arts. A student to Hooded Kudo and of the Stone Family (Duane & Dan). The student trainer at Hinote Dojo was offered the job of Booker by Ryu Kajahara on the references of lifetime friend Optimus. Although most felt he did well, a falling out at the end of 2006 left Kita masterless.... a Ronin... Forced to fend for himself the formation of Warrior Battle Arts was his answer. Here he is one third of the stable the Stone Cutters and a likely contender for all titles, as well as Road Agent #2 when needed, and if Isei gets yellow fever he will step into the announcing booth. CURRENT PUSH: Upper Midcarder - CO-OWNER OF WARRIOR ARTS [B]Insane Machine[/B] - This masked American has developed quite a following. First he wowed round eyes in CZCW before hitting the World Level bringing him fame here. He is skilled in all aspects of the wrestling art and will be able to work constantly with all forms of competition. CURRENT PUSH: Midcarder - ALSO WORKS FOR: CZCW & WLW [B]Isei Deushi[/B] - The Warrior Battle Arts needed a man on the mic that brought excitement to calling the action and was not just a move to move play-man. Isei has the energy and will be our voice. CURRENT PUSH: Announcer - ALSO WORKS FOR: WLW [B]KAZU[/B] - Hidekazu was a former member of the great BHOTWG Junior division when a serious knee injury caused his release. Since then he has stayed focused on developing a mat based attack training with the likes of the Hooded Kita. This friendship developed into employment here at Warrior Battle Arts. He has been given the job of Sensei to the bright prospected youngster SUKI in the team known as KAZUSUKI. CURRENT PUSH: Main Eventer - LOYAL TO WARRIOR ARTS [B]Li Bingci[/B] - A silver medal winner for China in 2004 he is simply a pure gold addition to Warrior Battle Arts. Originally trained at the Hinote Dojo with Kita his successful amateur career brought him up to the BHOTWG roster unsigned even before his training was complete. Unready for the politics backstage he developed a strong dislike for the Burning Hammer owner. When the infamous INSPIRE walkout occurred he was welcomed into the rebellion promotion. When friend Kita informed him of his intention of forming the Warrior Battle Arts, Bingci quickly went to Kikkawa and a contract restructuring was granted. CURRENT PUSH: Main Eventer ALSO WORKS FOR: INSPIRE [B]Masked Cougar[/B] - Another high flyer who is highly praised in America and has toured the Orient with WLW. His previous experience with Black Optimus, Insane Machine, & P-Dawg all other members of Warrior Battle Arts is vital. His stunning mask will only help and quicken his attempts for fan approval. CURRENT PUSH: Upper Midcarder ALSO WORKS FOR: CZCW [B]Optimus[/B] - The resident legend. A few years back this man befriended a young wrestling student whom in he saw a unmatchable desire to prove himself. He would watch the young career for the next couple years as he paid his dues and gained invaluable wisdom. When Kita returned to Japan from a Canadian knowledge retreat offered by family Stone, it was he that recommended Kita for the Booking job of Ryu Kajahara upstart company WEXXV. As that began to fail Optimus & Kita began discussing the idea of something fresh & new. Together Warrior Battle Arts was formed. He will have a secondary job as Road Agent which he will take on as his primary position - for life - upon his retirement. CURRENT PUSH: Main Eventer - CO-OWNER OF WARRIOR ARTS [B]P-Dawg[/B] - The other half of the new team the Can-Am Pit Bulls that has been formed. A true talented man who is diverse in the arts. It is said he has a problem selling so he needs to dominate at times during his contests. I don't think he will have much problem with that. CURRENT PUSH: Lower Midcarder - ALSO WORKS FOR: CZCW [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] - The leader of the Stone Cutters stable that consists of himself, Hooded Kita, & Yoshii Shiomi. After being trained by the likes of the Stone Siblings as well as Sean McFly, he returned to his homeland. The Golden Canvas see him as a future world champion... as do we. CURRENT PUSH: Upper Midcarder - ALSO WORKS FOR: GCG [B]Soul Taker[/B] - One of the top heels in Mexico he is bringing his dark character and entrance to Warrior Battle Arts. We will be having him team with Blood Raven and lead The Day of the Dead - El Dia de los Muertos stable. The other member Evil Spirit will accompany him to the ring to help entertain. CURRENT PUSH: Opener - ALSO WORKS FOR: MPWF [B]Spirit of the Lizard[/B] - Inejiro Yoshizawa is a complete raw rookie in the full time tag team we call the Great Beast Spirits. While neither are quite talented Lizard is the better of the two. They have no experience except for that glorious one night in WLW where they received there character names, and a few independent dates since then. CURRENT PUSH: Midcarder - LOYAL TO WARRIOR ARTS [B]Spirit of the Shark[/B] - The other half of the mystical warriors possessed by animal spirits. As Kita was one of the men behind the Chaos Demons he wishes to do the same with the Great Beast Spirits. However these two unschooled youngsters have time on their side. - CURRENT PUSH: Midcarder - LOYAL TO WARRIOR ARTS [B]Spyder Yakuta[/B] - Kimitada Yakuta is a solid technically sound dependable fighter. His small size as well has personal demons have him shunned from other promotions, his size is not a problem here. His problem will be beaten out of him as his honor is reestablished. - CURRENT PUSH: Upper Midcarder - LOYAL TO WARRIOR ARTS [B]SUKI[/B] - A graduate from the Golden Dojo he was not brought up to the main roster due to GCG financial setbacks. A extremely talented man without a home this appealed to Kita who was one who understands this. SUKI has A bright future indeed. Currently he will be teaming with KAZU in a team with has tag gold prospects. CURRENT PUSH: Midcarder - LOYAL TO WARRIOR ARTS [B]The Parasite[/B] - Billy Robinson the man under the mask is a talented Brit who is one of ROF's hottest prospects. It will probably take a while for The Parasite character to catch on, but with his moveset and the way his legs and arms are constantly moving in search of joint locks and submission holds, his skills will quickly gain esteem. CURRENT PUSH: Opener - ALSO WORKS FOR: ROF [B]Tsutomu Watnabe[/B] - A top referee in Japan has toured with PGHW as well as their feeder league SAISHO. He is looking forward to this new challenge. CURRENT PUSH: Referee - LOYAL TO WARRIOR ARTS [B]Yoshii Shiomi [/B]- One third of the Stone Cutters with Kita & Miyazaki. This cruiserweight is also adapt at chain wrestling as he is also a graduate of training from a Stone. A sole pupil of Jeremy Stone, he was an unmasked enhancement talent for NOTBPW as he learned his craft. When he returned to Japan he found work in the Burning Hammer cruiserweight division and remains a solid contributor to it today. CURRENT PUSH: Main Event - ALSO WORKS FOR: BHOTWG [CENTER][I]PROMOTION PACTS: PGHW (Working Agreement), NOTBPW (Working Agreement) AT WAR WITH: Warrior Engine XXV[/I][/CENTER] [/SIZE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"] [CENTER]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It's January Tour Time Of War (Day 1) [/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[CENTER]Time of War (Day 1) First Round of the Ichigeinihiideru Title Tournament Optimus vs Masked Cougar KAZU vs Shingen Miyazaki Li Bingci vs Hooded Kita Yoshii Shiomi vs Spyder Yakuta[/CENTER] [RIGHT]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

Time of War (Day 1) First Round of the Ichigeinihiideru Title Tournament [B]Optimus[/B] vs Masked Cougar [B]KAZU [/B]vs Shingen Miyazaki Li Bingci vs [B]Hooded Kita[/B] [B]Yoshii Shiomi [/B]vs Spyder Yakuta You won't see me betting against Cougar too much - but against Optimus? Even I'll accept him taking the pin for him.

Time of War (Day 1) First Round of the Ichigeinihiideru Title Tournament [B]Optimus[/B] vs Masked Cougar KAZU vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] [B]Li Bingci[/B] vs Hooded Kita Yoshii Shiomi vs [B]Spyder Yakuta[/B] Optimus is well Optimus. I'm tired of guys who capitalize all the letters of their name so no KAZU. Li Bingci is highly under rated, with and A* submission skill to start I think he's a legitimate wrestler in what appears to be trying to be a legitimate wrestling fed. I like Spyder Yakuta he's just got a great look.

Man, this diary looks quite awesome from the outset, and i hope it goes to plan [center]Time of War (Day 1) First Round of the Ichigeinihiideru Title Tournament [b]Optimus[/b] vs Masked Cougar - The Young warrior Cougar is not ready for the Optimal challeage [b]KAZU[/b] vs Shingen Miyazaki [b]Li Bingci[/b] vs Hooded Kita - Li Bingci is so very talented and legit that he's bound to make an impact Yoshii Shiomi vs [b]Spyder Yakuta[/b][/center]

Time of War (Day 1) First Round of the Ichigeinihiideru Title Tournament [B]Optimus[/B] vs Masked Cougar [I]- It's Optimus.[/I] [B]KAZU[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki [I]- All Caps equals puro push[/I] Li Bingci vs [B]Hooded Kita[/B] [I]- If these are avatar stats, then I think he's better[/I] Yoshii Shiomi vs [B]Spyder Yakuta[/B] [I]- Loyalty is rewarded.[/I] I've got to say, I'm amped for this. Good hunting. - Sonfaro

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"] [CENTER]PRESENTS...[/CENTER] [/FONT][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"] [FONT="Impact"]Day 1 - Asahikawa Community Hall - 1,000 in Attendance [/FONT] [/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"]VERSUS[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE] [SIZE="3"]A good solid technical contest for our first match on our very first show. Miyazaki used his size to down KAZU. If KAZU showed the beginning of an offensive, Shingen quickly would go to the knee with a swift kick or a chop block. The end came when Shingen rolled through a sunset flip by KAZU into his Ankle Lock.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"] [CENTER]Shingen Miyazaki defeated KAZU in by submission with an Ankle Lock MATCH RATING: C+[/CENTER] [/SIZE][/FONT]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Silver"]VERSUS[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE] [SIZE="3"]Kita pounded on Bingci with hard strikes and strong blows but the Chinese Medalist seemed to only be awaiting his chance to pounce. This was obvious after several blocked attempts at double leg takedowns, that Kita was able to escape with hard elbows to the head or forearms to the kidney's. The end came when Li Bingci hooked a lariat clothesline thrown by Kita with his own arm. He then twisted Kita's arm wrapping it around Kita's back before locking on the chin twist and body scissors. He calls his new chicken wing finisher the Red Shoulder Tear.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]Li Bingci defeated Hooded Kita in by submission with a Red Shoulder Tear MATCH RATING: D+ [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Silver"]VERSUS[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE] [SIZE="3"]Yet another solid technical bout that was the personal favorite matchup of the night. Shiomi seemed to over look Yakuta, maybe his Burning Hammer employment has enlarged his ego. Spyder took advantage of this and was extremely close to victory a couple of times. The closest was after a nice straight kick to Shiomi hard to his sternum backed Yoshii into the ropes. Spyder took advantage of this by slapping on his Tarantula finisher. Unwilling to surrender, Shiomi would power out of this and soon regain control. In the end Yakuta was the one to relinquish his will and tap to the Sublime Crossface.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]Yoshii Shiomi defeated Spyder Yakuta in by submission with a Sublime Crossface MATCH RATING: C[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"]VERSUS[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE] [SIZE="3"]For our Main Event for the evening we switched arts, moving from the technical minded to the heart driven. Optimus & Cougar put on a Junior clinic, defying gravity and receiving numerous rounds of applause for their efforts. The end came when Cougar who had dominated the match for the last 4 minutes actually, missed his Pounce giving Optimus an opportunity.. which is all he needed. The 3 count came after a Ozone Sky Flier.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Optimus defeated Masked Cougar in by pinfall with a Ozone Sky Flier MATCH RATING: B-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][SIZE="7"][B][U]CARD RATING: C+[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE="1"]This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]HOODED KITA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ATTENDANCE....[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It's January Tour Time Of War (Day 2)[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Time of War (Day 2) Evil Spirit vs The Parasite Hitomaro Suzuki vs SUKI Round 2 of the Ichigeinihiideru Title Tournament Li Bingci vs Yoshii Shiomi Optimus vs Shingen Miyazaki[/CENTER] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]A MESSAGE FROM HOODED KITA[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]We here at Warrior Battle Arts just wish to thank those who have chosen to follow our journey thus far with excitement and encouragement. Those who have chosen to predict the outcomes of our contests we thank you for your support. As payment, the winner each touring month, will be able to suggest the first contender for the Ichigeinihiideru title on the next upcoming touring month. We hope this, as well as the battles fought with bravery and honor found no where else, will keep you as loyal followers. You are the true Warriors. [I]Arigato.[/I][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]PRESENTS...[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[U][CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Day 2 - Kumamoto Athletic Center - 555 in Attendance [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U]

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Spirit did his play to the crowd entrance trying to frighten with his howls and odd laughter. It made for a light diversion from the action that was to come. Unfortunately, Spirit didn't handle himself as well inside the ring as he appears to do outside it. He did have the constant fan support, but they were not squaring off with a determined debuting life draining Parasitic masked Englishman. The Parasite ended it by submission with his renamed finisher the Sycophant Crucifix.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]The Parasite defeated Evil Spirit by submission with a Sycophant Crucifix MATCH RATING: D- - didn't click[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"]VERSUS[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]A nice back and forth contest. Each youngster seemed determined to gain victory. It was apparent that SUKI was going to be able to pull of the win when he was able to clap on the SUKI Special III. The determination mentioned when in conversation about Suzuki was then relevant however when he was able to force his way to the ropes. As Watnabe forced SUKI to break the hold his ego (which is larger then even rumored) and pride (also large in proportion) seemed to break. He continued to battle with heart and honor but his spirit had been defeated. The end came when in the middle of the ring, Hitomaro Suzuki caught SUKI in his new move the Edo Everlock forcing the submission.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]Hitomaro Suzuki defeated SUKI by submission with an Edo Everlock MATCH RATING: C+[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]This was also a good fight though Shiomi seemed a little out matched.Yoshii was constantly battling to gain an advantage, and tried to stay true to wearing down and focusing on one body part (shoulder) of Li Bingci, Jeremy Stone education being evident. It is around the time that Yoshii started getting a little winded - he did seem fine, just tiring. Li sensed this and moved his attack to a creative wear down hold which consisted of a full nelson as he stood on the middle turnbuckle. In a last ditch effort, Shiomi rolled through this slamming Bingci hard to the mat. The impact was louder then effective as Shiomi (still on top of Bingci) let down his guard after this offensive burst allowing Bingci to quickly surprise Yoshii with a Red Shoulder Tear.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]Li Bingci defeated Yoshii Shiomi by submission with the Red Shoulder Tear MATCH RATING: C+[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Miyazaki was accompanied to ringside by Hooded Kita who was continuously in his ear the whispers of encouragement turning into loud yelling grunts of the same. Once the bell rung however Tsutomu Watnabe banned Kita from ringside and forced him to the back. This helped gain Optimus a small psychological advantage at the offset which he took advantage of by combining this with a combo of swift kicks chained with a crisp dropkick downing Miyazaki. Shingen seemed completely perplexed as the lightning quick Optimus hit a combination of splashes and snap elbow & leg drops. Optimus the showed his own technical skills by slapping on a armlock head scissors.Shingen quickly rolled out of this and back on his feet. The two would go back and forth with Miyazaki getting a 21/2 count after a well placed shining wizard, and Optimus shocking Shingen slapping on The Optimizer unexpectedly. The end came when Optimus rebounding from the turnbuckles, hopped to the middle turnbuckle coming off with a moonsault. Miyazaki was ready though catching Optimus coming down with a shoulder breaker. Miyazaki quickly pulled Optimus to the middle of the ring and slapped on the Ankle Lock. Optimus tried to get to the ropes but was a failure in his attempts. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]Shingen Miyazaki defeated Optimus by submission with Ankle Lock MATCH RATING: B[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE="7"][U] [B]CARD RATING: C+[/B] [/U][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE="1"]This show can be considered a success it should have increased our popularity[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]HOODED KITA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ATTENDANCE[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It's January Tour Time Of War (Day 3)[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Time of War (Day 3) Great Beast Spirits vs Can-Am Pit Bulls Insane Machine vs Soul Taker Blood Raven vs Black Optimus Finals For The Ichigeinihiideru Title Li Bingci vs Shingen Miyazaki[/CENTER] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[center]Time of War (Day 3) Great Beast Spirits vs [b]Can-Am Pit Bulls[/b] - P-dawg...the P is actually for Power [b]Insane Machine[/b] vs Soul Taker - Hear that rumbling, it's an insanity Tsumnai coming our way... Blood Raven vs [b]Black Optimus[/b] - This Celtic Warrior places a bet on the new comer but emerging Veteran Finals For The Ichigeinihiideru Title [b]Li Bingci[/b] vs Shingen Miyazaki - Time for a battle for the ages[/center]

Time of War (Day 3) Great Beast Spirits vs [B]Can-Am Pit Bulls[/B] Even if the Spirits are more over in Japan if your fed wants to be based on talent any team with Perez has to win. [B]Insane Machine[/B] vs Soul Taker Soul Taker is definitely a match skill wise for Machine but I see Machine as a fan favorite so a winner. Blood Raven vs [B]Black Optimus[/B] I see a big push for Black Optimus coming up. Finals For The Ichigeinihiideru Title Li Bingci vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] As much as I love Li Bingci and think he is highly underrated I see the Miyazaki win to start. He's got the talent and the overness.

Great Beast Spirits vs [B]Can-Am Pit Bulls[/B] [I]GBS are still a bit of a project in terms of their ring-skills, and at this stage should be used to put the likes of the Can-Am's on the map.[/I] [B]Insane Machine[/B] vs Soul Taker [I]Difficult one to split, as both have talent but I'll err on the side of the one who is more established in Japan[/I] Blood Raven vs [B]Black Optimus[/B] [I]I too forsee Black Optimus becoming a major player[/I] Finals For The Ichigeinihiideru Title Li Bingci vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki [/B] [I]The battle of the submissions, I'll give the edge to Mr Miyazaki[/I]

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][CENTER]PRESENTS[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][U]Day 3 - Iwata Hall - 738 in Attendance[/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Silver"]VERSUS[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The entrance of the Beast Spirits was magical and intense. Warrior Arts seems to be wasting no expense on trying to get these characters over despite the fact that the players are of the lesser quality, at least compared to the rest of the roster when it comes to skill. Their opponents are a good example of this as the Dawg & the Dog the Can-Am Pit Bulls are skillful, really skillful, and exploded on Lizard and Shark quickly taking away any mystery of who the better team was. The Spirits did gain a few seconds of offense after a hot tag and a double team on P-Dawg, but it was quickly reversed. The match ended after Dog Fyte nailed Spirit of the Shark with a devastating Neck Trama Suplex.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Can-Am Pit Bulls defeated Great Beast Spirits when Fyte hit Shark with a Neck Trama Suplex - MATCH RATING: D+[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The sleeper of the evening as these men showed great chemistry in the ring, and as Evil Spirit reactions to the fans as well as obeying (or disobeying) the orders of Soul Taker was very well received. The match itself was a clinic display of chain wrestling with counters on the mat as well as in the air being prevalent. It seemed to could have gone either way with both men coming close to victory in the ring, as well as literally as Soul Taker almost got the bump over Machine due to the need and wish to get the talented luchador and leader of El Dia de los Muertos over in Japan quickly. However it was not to be it seems after the machine terminated the taker of souls with that patented kick of his.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"] Insane Machine defeated Soul Taker with a Termination Kick - MATCH RATING: C GREAT chemistry[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Evil Spirit & Soul Taker have EXCELLENT chemistry working together!!![/SIZE][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]What characters we have here at Warrior Battle Arts! Not only were the fans here in Tohoku the first to see the emergence of the Black Optimus, but the red mist spewing other member of El Dia de los Muertos is quite the popular character in his own right. Once again the fans were entertained by that unruly ghost Evil Spirit as a side attraction, which complemented the great ring action pretty well. As most figured the Black Optimus was not going to lose his debut, however Blood Raven was able to come off as a very dangerous competitor. The end came with a finishing move well known among tape traders as the New Jersey Turnpike, now called in reference to his new character the Optimizer Pike. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][FONT="Impact"]Black Optimus defeated Blood Raven with a Optimizer Pike - MATCH RATING: C-[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Time flies when you are making history. The finals to declare Warrior Battle Arts first Ichigeinihiideru was upon us. The final two, a Silver Medalist for his home country of China in the year of the monkey 2004, a bright Warrior Arts & INSPIRE prospect Li Bingci taking on the leader of the Stone Cutters, a superstar here, in the Golden Canvas, and a new recent acquisition of the previously mentioned MMA promotion INSPIRE himself Shingen Miyazaki. The match started slow which may or may not have caused a decrease of adrenaline around ringside with the anticipation so high. It could not happen any other way however, when any miscue by either man would leave them open to their opponent. Both of which would know exactly and instinctively how to take advantage of the error no matter how minor. Bingci weakness may be that his amateur background has him automatically grabbing waistlocks or attempting leg takedowns leaving him open to strikes. It worked (at least for a little while) for Kita and it worked as well for Shingen. Miyazaki strikes were lighter and not as powerful as Kita's, but they were quicker and he was continually following up each strike with another, or if it downed Bingci he was always right on him with a lock or wear down hold of his own. Miyazaki stayed on the attack for at least 2/3 of the contest it just seems no matter how much the little communist medalist takes, he just would not be denied. Bingci pain was evident and his weariness was apparent but at no time did Miyazaki ever seem close to victory. It was that minor mistake. The little miscue that Bingci had taken a beating for 20 minutes waiting for. Bingci telegraphing Miyazaki's shining wizard knee in the corner slipped out the side sending him hard into the turnbuckles. Bingci followed this up in an instant with an attempt to tear Shingen shoulder off. To prevent this, Miyazaki surrendered.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Li Bingci defeated Shingen Miyazaki with the Red Shoulder Tear - MATCH RATING: C+[/FONT][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]Li Bingci becomes the inaugural Warrior Battle Art's Ichigeinihiideru!!![/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE] [CENTER][U][B][SIZE="7"]CARD RATING: C [/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER] [SIZE="1"][CENTER]the show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]HOODED KITA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ATTENDANCE[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][CENTER]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It's January Tour Time Of War (Day 4)[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER]Time of War (Day 4) Masked Cougar vs Black Optimus KAZUSUKI vs El Dia de los Muertos Hooded Kita vs Hitomaro Suzuki Yoshii Shiomi vs Insane Machine[/CENTER] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

Time of War (Day 4) Masked Cougar vs [B]Black Optimus[/B] [I]Black Optimus to continue his win streak[/I] KAZUSUKI vs [B]El Dia de los Muertos[/B] [I]I'm a fan of SUKI's, but EDDLM need to pick up a victory if they are going to look a threat as as stable.[/I] [B]Hooded Kita[/B] vs Hitomaro Suzuki [I]I'm surprised Kita has not picked up a victory yet, considering he's the owner- aren't all owners supposed to book themsleves endless reigns as world champion ;). I can see that situation changing with this match.[/I] Yoshii Shiomi vs [B]Insane Machine[/B] [I]Could very well go either way, but I fancy Insane Machine for another win.[/I]

Archived