GDS Revolution Information Central (American football MMO)

nZane

[QUOTE=Rathen4;392801]What time does the game kick off? I'm actually quite excited.[/QUOTE]The games in our conference all sim at 3:00 Eastern. No idea how long it takes to sim. Also, for anyone who hasn't noticed, there's detailed play-by-play of all of the games after they're completed. Even includes cool little animated diagrams! Pretty impressive for a game that just launched to the public about a week ago.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=nZane;392800]You accepted the contract, so yes you are. When I say active, I just mean on the team. If you take a look at the [URL="http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=132"]team profile page[/URL], you'll see that you're the starting NT. Also, derk just activated, so hopefully Anti and MJD will be pop on before game time so they can get in as well. And once again, if anyone wants to be on either Kickoff Special Teams or Kick Return Special Teams, just let me know. We can have up to 10 on each and it's a chance at a few extra plays (which I think equals extra XP). Keep in mind that KOS should primarily be good tacklers while KRS should be about blocking. So if you suck at one or the other, it's probably not a good idea to be on there.[/QUOTE] I have fairly good tackling, put me on the KOS, please.

[QUOTE=nZane;392800] And once again, if anyone wants to be on either Kickoff Special Teams or Kick Return Special Teams, just let me know. We can have up to 10 on each and it's a chance at a few extra plays (which I think equals extra XP). Keep in mind that KOS should primarily be good tacklers while KRS should be about blocking. So if you suck at one or the other, it's probably not a good idea to be on there.[/QUOTE] Well, if that's the case, Gao Ryokan might be good to have on the KRS, so feel free to put him in there. ARGH! I think I'll be in Calculus while the game is ongoing...Hopefully, I can catch part of it (I'm assuming one can watch an ongoing game). EDIT: Think I was typing this when nZane put up that last part. The detailed play-by-play DOES sound impressive! Looks like I won't miss a thing after all.

[QUOTE=Rathen4;392809]Could a contract offer go out to Chris Hues in a few minutes when player creation is finished pretty please :)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Rathen4;392813]Could a contract offer go out to Chris Hues in a few minutes when player creation is finished pretty please :)[/QUOTE]You can say that again! Seriously though, I'd really like to keep the team to GDS forum regulars for the time being, at least. Of course, you could always use this to persuade him to join the board and possibly check out some of the other assorted goodies around here... :D Also, prepare for big red font: [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]ALL CURRENT PLAYERS:[/SIZE][/COLOR] Could you all go to your profile and change 'Attribute Sharing Option' to either 'Team members can view' or 'Everyone can view'? Since all of us are player-coaches, it'd be nice if we could see everyone else's attributes to better judge any strategy changes we think we should make.

[QUOTE=Antithesis;392823]Hey Nzane, just for my own knowledge, so i know what to train. Team pass alot or run alot? or is it about 50/50?[/QUOTE]Right now it's 52/48 pass/run, mainly because we have a pretty good group of receivers. I imagine that ratio will stay pretty balanced, so I wouldn't focus too much on one over the other right now.

[QUOTE=masterded;392829]I f you still need another Guard I just made one called Elwood Blues[/QUOTE][QUOTE=Imarevenant;392830]Go ahead and put me on KOS as well.[/QUOTE][QUOTE=i effin rule;392833]If needed I'm more than happy to join the KOS as tackling is my forte.[/QUOTE]Done, done, and done. [QUOTE=i effin rule;392835]I got 100 extra flex points. I can make a G/T/P if we need it.[/QUOTE]Probably hold off for now. I'd like to leave the remaining starting spots open for any other GDS regulars who want in. Besides, for this first game, the CPU has us covered, so I'm not too worried about that. Hour and a half to go, folks! Everything is updated, I hope. Waiting for masterded and MJD to confirm, and that should be everyone. Still looking for a KR and a PR (you can still start at another position). I believe MJD showed some interest, but they're both up for grabs.

[QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;392841]I would like to be KR/PR, but it's up to yourself. Check my stats to see if I'm up to the job.[/QUOTE]Once again, we're all player-coaches here, so it's as up to you as it is me. I took a quick look to try and figure out what the league leaders in returns have in common, but they're all CPU so I can't see their attributes. I did notice a DE in the top tier of KRs, which was a bit odd... (the game is obviously a work in progress). Anyways, you're penciled in as the current KR and PR. Either or both of those can change if necessary, but we'll go with it for now. I imagine that after this game we'll have a much better idea of what we need to change up.

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;392844]My tackling should be good enough to work KOS.[/QUOTE][QUOTE=GDE71;392846]Should be good enough at blocking to be on the Return team as a blocker. Spanky Grassbottom[/QUOTE]Done and done. [QUOTE=i effin rule;392849]My opinion on KR/PR would be give it to our 3rd string WR and/or 3rd string CB just to allow them to get more reps somewhere.[/QUOTE]That's a really good idea. Since we don't have a CB3 as of yet, we'll go with supermareo.

Archived