C-Verse suggestion (Lucha)

I would love to see the inclusion of Minis in the luchadore scene. I mean it wouldn't mean a whole lot of new renders, because you can just edit the pictures of the real ones and drag the picture down ala Brains McGhee Imagine Rebelde Lococito vs. Mini Axxis Jr. I mean it would be a great way to increase the creativity, give people more people to use in Mexico, and is a great way to solidify someone's main event push because nothing makes you seem most important than to have a midget version of yourself!

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;393287]In the real world, the minis are my least favorite part about a company like AAA. [/QUOTE] That's because current AAA mini's (not includingMini Abismo, & sometimes Octagonicito) suck. Check out current CMLL mini's for the goods. Mascarita Dorada, Tzuki, & Atomo bring the innovative flying, and Perritos del Mal make for a fun group of rudos, especially Pequeno Damian.

[QUOTE=flashmagic;393345]That's because current AAA mini's (not includingMini Abismo, & sometimes Octagonicito) suck. Check out current CMLL mini's for the goods. Mascarita Dorada, Tzuki, & Atomo bring the innovative flying, and Perritos del Mal make for a fun group of rudos, especially Pequeno Damian.[/QUOTE] Probably right. Haven't seen CMLL in well over a year since it became damn near impossible to find on TV.

Love the idea of mini's. One day I might go wild and make a bunch of pics for them, but I'm not that comfortable making 'new characters' for the game. If Adam were to PM me and tell me "These 20 guys are getting mini clones" I'd crack those suckers out by the end of the week, but I doubt he will, so I'll patiently wait and see what's-what when 08 is released.

Not to promote myself too much, but over in the dynasties section I've got a minis promotion called HaLF up and running. And if you hurry you'll be able to get in on the ground floor as later on today I'm going to revealed my much loved, and much mocked, roster. Many with parallels cribbed/stolen from other more 'plus sized' CVerse wrestlers. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30294[/url]

[QUOTE=The Celt;393350]I'd also like to point out that Dragon Gate, the best Japan indie fed use(d) a great many minis in their booking, example Yo****une, one of the fastest workers on the planet.[/QUOTE] Dude, Yo****sune isnt a mini, he's just short. He's around 5'4"

Archived