Along Came Jones: A Journey through the Territories

[CENTER][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/MSW2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Mid South Wrestling presents...[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]'The Oklahoma City Blowout'[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Saturday, Week 4, March 1985 in Mid Atlantic (USA)[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Tonight's Match[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Wallbanger Jones ( c )[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=3][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/WallbangerJones.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs. [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Jim Garvin[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/JimGarvin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Mid-South Television title match [/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/uwf_television.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]The purse for this match is $2,500. 80% goes to the winner, 20% to the loser[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Jim Ross and Bill Watts call the action from ringside.[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/JimRoss2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/BillWatts.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]----------[/CENTER] Wallbanger with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... Wallbanger Jones hit the Back Fist Wallbanger Jones has a Hammerlock on Garvin and begins to wail away at that shoulder! Wallbanger headbutts Garvin right in the back of his head!! This guy is brutal, folks Wallbanger Jones hit the Elbow Drop Jim Garvin easily slipped out of the Grounded Front Facelock. And Jim Garvin clamps on a Standing Side Headlock... Jim Garvin hit the Forearm Blow Jim Garvin hit the Kick To Gut And Jim Garvin clamps on a Standing Side Headlock... Jim Garvin hit the Punch Jim Garvin applied the Hammerlock Knee Drive to Gut Garvin with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... Wallbanger Jones moved and the Forearm Blow missed! Wallbanger Jones hit the Arm Wringer Shoulder Headbutt Wallbanger Jones hit the Fireman's Carry Takedown Wallbanger Jones applied the Grounded Front Facelock Wallbanger Jones hit the Grounded Punch Wallbanger Jones applied the Grounded Front Facelock Wallbanger Jones hit the Grounded Punch Jim Garvin easily blocked the Double Trapezius Nerve Hold. Jim Garvin moved and the Seated Back Kick missed! Jim Garvin applied the Front Facelock Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Jim Garvin hit the Punch Wallbanger Jones broke the Standing Arm Bar. Wallbanger Jones hit the Bionic Elbow Jim Garvin easily slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin. Jim Garvin hit the Forearm Blow A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage. Jim Garvin applied the Front Facelock Wallbanger Jones broke the Arm Wringer. Wallbanger Jones hit the Standing Dropkick Jim Garvin broke the Double Trapezius Nerve Hold. The fans boo Jim Garvin, trying to distract him. Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Jim Garvin applied the Front Facelock Jim Garvin hit the Snap Mare Takedown Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Jim Garvin hit the Elbow Drop Jim Garvin applied the Rear Chinlock Wallbanger Jones moved and the Seated Kick missed! Oh! There's that headbutt right into Garvin's midsection! Wallbanger Jones applies pressure to Jim Garvin's Trapezius muscles... that's a painful move. Wallbanger Jones hit the Seated Back Kick Wallbanger Jones hit the Neck Snap Wallbanger Jones hit the Basement Dropkick Jim Garvin moved and the Big Legdrop missed! The fans boo Jim Garvin, wanting to see him take, not give, punishment. Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Jim Garvin applied the Rear Chinlock Oh! And Garvin kicks Wallbanger right in the back of the head! Wallbanger smartly rolls out of the way of that knee... Jim Garvin moved and the Seated Bionic Elbow Flurry missed! We've got a Pier-6 brawl, ladies and gentlemen... Garvin with a punch flurry! Jim Garvin hit the Running Clothesline Garvin grabs the top rope, leaps... Ohh, a knee right to the back of Wallbanger's head! Garvin grabs the head of Wallbanger... Jim Garvin is rubbing Wallbanger's face into the mat!! Egads!! Jim Garvin hit the Seated Punch Flurry The referee warns that that was illegal. Garvin grabs the head of Wallbanger... and SLAMS Wallbanger's head right into the mat! Wallbanger smartly rolls out of the way of that knee... Jim Garvin moved and the Seated Bionic Elbow Flurry missed! Jim Garvin hit the Running Clothesline The crowd start chanting to taunt Jim Garvin. Jim Garvin picks up Wallbanger Jones. Garvin reaches into his tights... he's raking the eyes of Wallbanger with that object! Jim Garvin is blatantly choking Wallbanger with that boot across the throat... Ref?!? Oh! And Garvin kicks Wallbanger right in the back of the head! Garvin grabs the top rope, leaps... Ohh, a knee right to the back of Wallbanger's head! Jim Garvin picks up Wallbanger Jones. Jim Garvin hit the Running Clothesline Garvin grabs the head of Wallbanger... and SLAMS Wallbanger's head right into the mat! Jim Garvin hit the Seated Punch Flurry Jim Garvin picks up Wallbanger Jones. Wallbanger Jones slipped out the back of the Double Arm DDT. That's not just an ordinary Atomic Drop... it's a SUPER Atomic Drop! Wallbanger Jones hit the Baseball Slide The referee begins counting the competitors out. Wallbanger Jones climbs onto the ring apron. Jim Garvin recovers and stands up. The fans rally behind Wallbanger Jones, trying to get him fired up. Wallbanger Jones hit the Ring Apron Double Axe Handle The referee reaches the halfway point of his count. Wallbanger Jones takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain. Wallbanger Jones used the Gorilla Press The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out. Jim Garvin moved and the Ground Roundhouse Kick missed! Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out. Jim Garvin hit the Brainbuster DDT The referee begins the count... 1! 2! This Could Be It! The referee's hand starts coming down... 3! [CENTER]----------[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Jim Garvin defeated Wallbanger Jones by pinfall in 13:10 for the Mid-South Television title[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Match Rating: C[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Other Results:[/B] Brad Rheingans and Ted DiBiase defeated Kamala the Ugandan Giant and Big John Studd Buddy Rose defeated Ernie Ladd All Out Assault (King Kong Bundy and Tim Horner) went to a double DQ with Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Ken Timbs Junkyard Dog and Butch Reed defeated Crossed Wires (Blade Runner Sting and Crusher Darsow) [B]Attendance: 2,142[/B]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/WallbangerJones.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/JimGarvin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In the back, Jim and I are sitting in locker room, coming down off the adrenaline buzz. I'm icing my neck and shoulder, Jim his knee. "I thought that went pretty well," Jim says to me. "We've done better, but we've done worse, too." "Yeah," I reply. "Glad I was able to have you as the guy I go out with." Lowering my voice a bit, I leaned in and asked quietly, "Did you get a chance to talk with Adkisson when you were in Dallas earlier this week?" "I did, and I think he's interested," Jim answered, lowering his voice as well. "Hopefully he reaches out to you soon." "Yeah, we'll see. What about back east?" "On that you'll need to check with Terry -- I'm on the outs with Crockett. He didn't renew my contract." My eyes widened. "Damn, that's too bad." Jim shrugged. "It's business, I know that. In some ways it's just as well, the travel was getting hectic. I get plenty of dates as it is, it'll be fine. Speaking of which, where are you off to next?" "Memphis, day after tomorrow." "Sounds good. I'm heading back to Dallas in the morning, I'll check again and see what ol' Fritz is thinking." I grinned. "Appreciate that, Jim." "Hey, that's what friends are for, ain't it?"

[CENTER][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/CWA.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Championship Wrestling Association presents...[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]'CWA at the Mid-South Coliseum'[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Monday, Week 1, April 1985 in South East (USA)[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Tonight's Match[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Wallbanger Jones ( c )[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/WallbangerJones.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs.[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Spoiler[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/TheSpoiler22.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]AWA Southern Heavyweight Championship (Cage Match)[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/AWASouthernHvy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]The purse for this match is $2,000. 80% goes to the winner, 20% to the loser[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Lance Russell and Dave Brown call the action from ringside[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/LanceRussell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/DaveBrown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]----------[/CENTER] Spoiler easily rolled through with the Arm Wringer Shoulder Headbutt. The Punch was countered into a Back Fist. A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage. Spoiler counters by reversing on Wallbanger Jones. Spoiler hit the Clothesline Spoiler hit the Seated Kick Spoiler hit the Grounded Punch Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Spoiler applied the Choke Hold Oh! And Spoiler kicks Wallbanger right in the back of the head! Spoiler hit the Grounded Punch Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Wallbanger Jones slipped out of the Rear Chinlock. Wallbanger Jones hit the Bodyslam Wallbanger Jones hit the Elbow Drop Wallbanger Jones applied the Grounded Front Facelock Oh! And Wallbanger kicks Spoiler right in the back of the head! Wallbanger Jones applied the Grounded Front Facelock Wallbanger Jones hit the Grounded Punch Wallbanger Jones applies pressure to Spoiler's Trapezius muscles... that's a painful move. The crowd start a chant for Wallbanger Jones. Spoiler moved and the Seated Back Kick missed! Spoiler hit the Punch Spoiler applied the Front Facelock Spoiler goes to work on Wallbanger's arm with that Standing Arm Bar... The Punch Flurry was countered into a Back Fist. Spoiler easily slipped out the back of the Airplane Spin. Spoiler must have missed lunch on the way to the arena! He's biting Wallbanger! Spoiler grabs the top rope, leaps... Ohh, a knee right to the back of Wallbanger's head! Wallbanger Jones broke the Face Rub into Mat. Spoiler easily blocked the Airplane Spin. Wallbanger Jones twists the arm of Spoiler and lays into it with a Tomahawk Chop! Wallbanger Jones hit the Airplane Spin The Clubbing Blow was countered into a Punch. Spoiler hit the Roundhouse Body Punch Spoiler hit the Hammerlock Drive Wallbanger Jones broke the Corner Posting. Spoiler easily blocked the Short Arm Judo Toss. Spoiler broke the Arm Wringer Shoulder Headbutt. Wallbanger Jones is tied up and helpless as Spoiler wails away with that right hand!!! Wallbanger is having none of that, as he smartly escapes that attempt... Wallbanger Jones hit the Arm Wringer Shoulder Headbutt Wallbanger Jones hit the Arm Wringer Shoulder Headbutt Wallbanger Jones hit the Headbutt Spoiler easily blocked the DDT. Spoiler easily slipped out of the DDT. The fans are really starting to get riled up, Jess... And just look at Spoiler wail away on Wallbanger with a flurry of punches... Spoiler grimaces as he walks, his knee may have been hurt. Wallbanger Jones slipped out of the The Boston Crab. Spoiler easily blocked the Leg Drag. Spoiler moved and the Standing Dropkick missed! Wallbanger Jones counters by fighting back. Wallbanger Jones hit the Leg Drag Look at Wallbanger Jones go!! He's unleashing a flurry of Bionic Elbows!! Wallbanger Jones hit the Slingshot To Corner Wallbanger Jones hit the Avalanche Wallbanger Jones used the Gorilla Press He is trying to escape... Could this be the end? He is getting closer! He is almost there! He hits the floor! The fans start a chant of 'That Match Sucked'. [CENTER]----------[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Wallbanger Jones defeated Spoiler by cage escape in 9:20 to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Match Rating: F[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Other Results:[/B] Ken Patera defeated Steve Keirn to retain the AWA International title Dutch Mantell defeated Stan Lane Robert Gibson and Ivan Putski defeated The Stretchers (Buddy Landell and Moondog Rex) Rick Rude defeated Troy Graham to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title Koko B. Ware and Ricky Morton defeated Onslaught (Lanny Poffo and Elijah Akeem) [B]Attendance: 208[/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][B]The Week in Wrestling: Week 4, March 1985[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Mike Graham[/B] wins the [B]AWA Light Heavyweight[/B] title for the sixth time, defeating [B]Pez Whatley[/B] on The AWA All-Star's Tour (3,035 attending) [B]Nikita Koloff has left Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/B] due to contract expiry [B]Mr. Olympia has left Mid South Wrestling[/B] due to contract expiry [B]Steve Keirn[/B] wins the [B]AWA Television[/B] title, defeating [B]Bobby Duncum Sr.[/B] on AWA All-Star Wrestling (1,682 in attendance, TV taping) [B]King Kong Bundy signs with Georgia Championship Wrestling[/B]

[B][I]Wednesday, Week 1, April 1985[/I][/B] [B][I]Memphis, TN[/I][/B] It was nice to actually take a day off. I had only just pulled myself out of bed when there was a knock at my hotel room door -- ah, room service! It was nice to be able to afford the occasional indulgence. I settled down with my copy of the Memphis Commercial Appeal, a hot cup of coffee, a plate of scrambled eggs and smoked sausage, and the radio playing in the background. [I]There were seven Spanish angels at the altar of the sun They were praying for the lovers in the valley of the guns When the battle stopped and the smoke cleared There was thunder from the throne And seven Spanish angels took another angel home...[/I] Ah, Willie and Ray, ya done struck gold again. Fed, informed, and entertained, I picked up the phone and called my message service, hoping to hear word from at least one of the promoters I wanted to join. I was on the phone for the rest of the day. It turned out that ALL FIVE on the promotions I contacted, INCLUDING WWF, wanted to talk with me! I was in shock. MACW, WCCW, AWA, and GCW all were offering 8-month verbal deals, and WWF offered me an 18 month written contract!! I was in the catbird seat. I could pick and choose what I wanted. Should I go with WWF and the national exposure that went with it or was McMahon's designs a flash in the pan? Should I go with the traditions of MACW or GCW? The boyhood dream of AWA? The cutting edge of WCCW?

Here's the thing. If I go with WWF, it's a written contract, which means it's my only company -- I would have to give notice to CWA. That's ok since I'd still get 2-3 dates a week (Challenge on Sunday, Emergency on Monday, and In Your Neighborhood! on Tuesdays, plus monthly events). If I went any other route I could pick up two more companies. AWA would make sense since I'm doing well in Memphis, then I could choose between MACW and WCCW. I'm not convinced Georgia is going to be growing much more, just given the talent differential between them and the others.

From an earlier post... [quote=Wallbanger;403942] [CENTER][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/WWF.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] World Wrestling Federation (National) – they have TV and PPV deals, they’re signing written contracts, and their plan to go national appears to be going according to schedule. Their main event scene is a who’s who of the business – Afa and Sika, Bob Backlund, Dick the Bruiser, Hulk Hogan, Michael PS Hayes (the current World Champ), Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat (who just signed a couple of weeks ago), Rocky Johnson, Superstar Billy Graham, Tony Atlas, and my ace in the hole, my good friend Terry Funk, who just won the Intercontinental Title and told me before leaving Central States that he would gladly be a reference for me. [CENTER][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/MACW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling (Cult) – smarting from the losses of Flair and Steamboat, but still the crown jewel of the NWA. They still have Harley Race, who just won the NWA World title a couple of weeks back, along with Adrian Adonis, Bob Orton Jr., Greg Valentine, Sugar Bear Harris in his Kamala gimmick, Roddy Piper, Terry Gordy, The Great Kabuki, Tommy Rich (the current US Champ), and Wahoo McDaniel. I actually have more friends here – Jim Garvin and Ricky Morton are here along with Terry Gordy that I’ve worked with and would get good words from.

Main Event and Upper Mid wise, You need to go with WWF. I still like WCCW. but its just my gut. But your gut would probablly be AWA. Plus WWF is the only part that national and could give you eventuall oversees appear, don't know if you have that turn on in your game or not. But its your call man.

[B][I]Wednesday, Week 1, April 1985 (cont'd) Memphis, TN[/I][/B] I ended up talking with a lot of people in a short period of time. The hotel phone bill was going to be huge, but it was necessary. At first I confided in friends and family, seeking advice. Had a LONG talk with Terry Taylor, who I felt would give me a straight answer considering he had no association with any of the companies considering me. We talked about the pros and cons of every group -- money, card position, schedule, were they growing or shrinking. Then, once I was comfortable with my decision, I started making other calls. It was time to give notice on my apartment in Kansas City and make arrangements to put my belongings in storage and find a new place more convenient to my new employment situation. Then of course, the most important call of all... "Hello, Mr. Marella? Let's talk about that contract...I'm looking forward to working with you and Mr. McMahon." [CENTER][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/WWF.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/WallbangerJones.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B][I]Wallbanger Jones signs an 18 month written contract with World Wrestling Federation on Wednesday, Week 1, April 1985. Wallbanger Jones gives seven-day notice to CWA; three dates remain available for booking before contract expires.[/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/CWA.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Championship Wrestling Association presents...[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]'CWA Scars and Stripes'[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Friday, Week 4, March 1985 in Tri State (USA)[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Tonight's Match[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Stretching Crew (Dutch Mantell and Jerry Lawler)[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/DutchMantell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/JerryLawler.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs.[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Ivan Putski and Wallbanger Jones[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/IvanPutski.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/WallbangerJones.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]No titles are on the line[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]The purse for this match is $2,500. 80% goes to the winner, 20% to the loser[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Lance Russell and Dave Brown call the action from ringside[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/LanceRussell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/DaveBrown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]----------[/CENTER] [LEFT]Dutch Mantell applied the Front Facelock Dutch Mantell hit the Forearm Blow Dirty Dutch goes to work on Putski's arm with that Standing Arm Bar... Dutch Mantell applied the Front Facelock Dutch Mantell hit the Punch Ivan Putski finds himself on the receiving end of a Standing Side Headlock... Dirty Dutch and Putski lock up in a Collar and Elbow Tie Up... Dutch Mantell hit the Headbutt Dutch Mantell hit the Forearm Blow Ivan Putski slipped out the back of the Standing Side Headlock. Dutch Mantell easily blocked the Backbreaker. Ivan Putski hit the Backbreaker Ivan Putski applied the Grounded Front Facelock Dutch Mantell moved and the Seated Back Kick missed! Dutch Mantell hit the Headbutt Dutch Mantell applied the Hammerlock Knee Drive to Gut Dutch Mantell hit the Punch Dutch Mantell hit the Forearm Blow Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Ivan Putski slipped out the back of the Hammerlock Drive. Ivan Putski hit the Clubbing Blow Ivan Putski takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain. Dutch Mantell moved and the Stomp missed! Would you just look at how Dirty Dutch plays to the crowd! A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage. Dutch Mantell hit the Hammerlock Drive Dutch Mantell hit the Pillar to Post Buckle Smash ... And Dirty Dutch is digging his finger right into Putski's eye socket!! Dutch Mantell hit the Roundhouse Body Punch Dutch Mantell hit the Hammerlock Drive Dirty Dutch shows some nice form with that Posting... ... And Dirty Dutch is digging his finger right into Putski's eye socket!! Ivan Putski moved and the Punch Flurry missed! The Running Body Smash was countered into a Bodyslam. Oh! And Dirty Dutch kicks Putski right in the back of the head! Putski smartly rolls out of the way of that knee... Dutch Mantell moved and the Double Stomp missed! Dutch Mantell tags out to Jerry Lawler. Jerry Lawler hit the Stomach Breaker The King unloads on Putski with that double axe handle blow! Putski smartly rolls out of the way of that knee... Ivan Putski tags out to Wallbanger Jones. Wallbanger Jones applied the Grounded Front Facelock Wallbanger Jones hit the Grounded Punch The fans try to help Wallbanger Jones by chanting his name. Wallbanger Jones applied the Grounded Front Facelock Jerry Lawler moved and the Grounded Punch missed! Jerry Lawler hit the Punch Wallbanger Jones took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack. Wallbanger Jones hit the Back Fist The Double Hand Judo Chop was countered into a Standing Side Headlock. Wallbanger Jones broke the Standing Side Headlock by reaching the ropes. Jerry Lawler hit the European Uppercut Wallbanger Jones took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack. The Fireman's Carry Takedown was countered into a Forearm Blow. Jerry Lawler applied the Front Facelock Jerry Lawler hit the Forearm Blow Jerry Lawler hit the Punch Jerry Lawler applied the Front Facelock Wallbanger Jones broke the Standing Arm Bar. Wallbanger Jones hit the Running Body Smash Jerry Lawler easily blocked the Double Trapezius Nerve Hold. Jerry Lawler recovers and stands up. The Airplane Spin was countered into a Eye Rake. Jerry Lawler hit the Forearm Blow The fans boo Jerry Lawler, wanting to see him take, not give, punishment. The King with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... The King reaches into his tights... he's raking the eyes of Wallbanger with that object! The King unloads on Wallbanger with that double axe handle blow! Stecher and Lewis are rolling in their graves! The King is choking out Wallbanger!! The referee warns that that was illegal. Jerry Lawler hit the Seated Bionic Elbow The King unloads on Wallbanger with that double axe handle blow! Jerry Lawler hit the Seated Punch Flurry Stecher and Lewis are rolling in their graves! The King is choking out Wallbanger!! The referee warns that that was illegal. Jerry Lawler looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour. Jerry Lawler picks up Wallbanger Jones from behind. Wallbanger Jones blocked the Over the Top Rope Toss. Wallbanger Jones slipped out the back of the Cheating Roll Up. Jerry Lawler counters by reversing on Wallbanger Jones. Wallbanger Jones recovers and stands up. Jerry Lawler leaves the ring. The referee begins counting the competitors out. Jerry Lawler hit the Chair Shot To Head Jerry Lawler picks up Wallbanger Jones. The referee reaches the halfway point of his count. The crowd start chanting to taunt Jerry Lawler. The Chain Wrapped Punch was countered into a Short Arm Judo Toss. The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out. Wallbanger Jones hit the Basement Dropkick Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out. Wallbanger Jones throws Jerry Lawler to ringside. Wallbanger Jones hit the Baseball Slide The referee begins counting the competitors out. Wallbanger Jones climbs onto the ring apron. Jerry Lawler recovers and stands up. Jerry Lawler moved and the Ring Apron Senton Smash missed! The referee reaches the halfway point of his count. Jerry Lawler picks up Wallbanger Jones. The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out. Jerry Lawler traps Wallbanger in the Small Package.. he's using the trunks for leverage! Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out. Jerry Lawler tags out to Dutch Mantell. Wallbanger Jones slipped out the back of the Tag Skyhigh Lariat. Wallbanger Jones throws Dutch Mantell out onto the apron. Wallbanger Jones hit the Ring Apron Slingshot Would you look at that! Wallbanger Jones is pulling Dirty Dutch around the ring by his hair!!! The referee warns that that was illegal. Wallbanger Jones picks up Dutch Mantell. Wallbanger Jones throws Dutch Mantell to ringside. Wallbanger Jones hit the Baseball Slide The referee begins counting the competitors out. Wallbanger Jones climbs onto the ring apron. Dutch Mantell recovers and stands up. Wallbanger Jones hit the Ring Apron Double Axe Handle The referee reaches the halfway point of his count. Wallbanger Jones climbs onto the ring apron. Dutch Mantell recovers and stands up. The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out. Wallbanger Jones hit the Ring Apron Senton Smash Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out. The Face-First Suplex was countered into a Kick To Gut. The fans boo Dutch Mantell, trying to distract him. The Running Powerslam was countered into a Back Fist. Wallbanger Jones hit the Standing Dropkick Wallbanger Jones used the Gorilla Press The referee begins the count... 1! 2! This Could Be It! The referee's hand starts coming down... 3! The fans boo, unhappy after a dull match.[/LEFT] [CENTER]----------[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Ivan Putski and Wallbanger Jones defeated Stretching Crew by pinfall in 16:20.[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Match Rating: D[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Other Results:[/B] Ken Patera defeated Stan Lane to retain the AWA International title Rick Rude defeated Troy Graham to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title Moondog Rex defeated Ricky Morton Phil Hickerson defeated Spoiler[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Attendance: 150[/B][/LEFT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/CWA.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Championship Wrestling Association presents...[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]'CWA All-Stars'[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Saturday, Week 1, April 1985 in South East (USA)[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Tonight's Match[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Wallbanger Jones ( c )[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/WallbangerJones.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs.[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Lanny Poffo[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/LannyPoffo3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]AWA Southern Heavyweight Championship match[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/AWASouthernHvy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]The purse for this match is $2,344. 80% goes to the winner, 20% to the loser[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Lance Russell and Dave Brown call the action from ringside[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/LanceRussell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/DaveBrown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]----------[/CENTER] Wallbanger with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... Wallbanger Jones hit the Back Fist Wallbanger Jones hit the Clubbing Blow Wallbanger Jones applied the Grounded Front Facelock Lanny Poffo moved and the Grounded Punch missed! Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Lanny Poffo hit the Punch Wallbanger Jones took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack. The Back Fist was countered into a Punch. Lanny Poffo hit the Forearm Blow Lanny Poffo hit the Kick To Gut Wallbanger Jones took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack. Lanny Poffo broke the Fireman's Carry Takedown. The Punch was countered into a Bodyslam. Wallbanger Jones applied the Grounded Front Facelock Wallbanger Jones hit the Knee Drop Wallbanger Jones applied the Grounded Front Facelock Wallbanger Jones hit the Knee Drop Lanny Poffo easily blocked the Grounded Front Facelock. Lanny Poffo moved and the Seated Back Kick missed! Lanny Poffo applied the Hammerlock Wallbanger Jones moved and the Forearm To Back missed! Hong Kong Fuey would be proud... Wallbanger with a Judo Chop, and Leaping Lanny is reeling... Wallbanger Jones applied the Grounded Front Facelock Lanny Poffo moved and the Grounded Punch missed! Wallbanger Jones slipped out of the Snap Mare Takedown. Wallbanger Jones hit the Headbutt Wallbanger Jones hit the Elbow Drop Lanny Poffo broke the Double Trapezius Nerve Hold. And Lanny Poffo clamps on a Standing Side Headlock... Lanny Poffo hit the Forearm Blow Wallbanger Jones slipped out the back of the Side Headlock Takedown. Lanny Poffo moved and the Headbutt to Back of Head missed! Wallbanger Jones finds himself on the receiving end of a Standing Side Headlock... Lanny Poffo hit the Snap Mare Takedown Lanny Poffo hit the Knee Drive To Arm Wallbanger Jones slipped out of the Grounded Arm Bar. The Airplane Spin was countered into a Punch. Lanny Poffo hit the Kick To Gut Lanny Poffo hit the Punch Leaping Lanny with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... Lanny Poffo hit the Forearm Blow Wallbanger Jones slipped out the back of the Standing Side Headlock. Wallbanger Jones hit the Standing Dropkick Wallbanger Jones hit the Seated Back Kick Wallbanger Jones applies pressure to Lanny Poffo's Trapezius muscles... that's a painful move. Wallbanger Jones hit the Seated Back Kick Wallbanger Jones hit the Neck Snap Lanny Poffo moved and the Basement Dropkick missed! Lanny Poffo applied the Grounded Arm Bar Lanny Poffo hit the Knee Drive To Leg Lanny Poffo applied the Grounded Hammerlock Lanny Poffo applied the Grounded Arm Bar Wallbanger's arm is held by an arm bar... OH! Leaping Lanny drives an elbow into that arm... Lanny Poffo picks up Wallbanger Jones from behind. Lanny Poffo leaps into the air and crashes into Wallbanger's arm with his knee... The fans boo Lanny Poffo, trying to distract him. Lanny Poffo has got Wallbanger's arm locked in that Straddled Arm Bar... that looks painful. Lanny Poffo applied the Single Leg Boston Crab Wallbanger Jones blocked the Grounded Elbow Drive to Arm. Lanny Poffo climbs the turnbuckles. Wallbanger Jones recovers and stands up. Lanny Poffo climbs down off the top rope. Lanny Poffo hit the Jab Punch Flurry Lanny Poffo hit the Charging Forearm Wallbanger Jones moved and the Grounded Elbow Drive to Arm missed! Wallbanger Jones hit the Standing Powerslam Wallbanger Jones hit the Headbutt To Groin Wallbanger Jones stops to acknowledge the fans at ringside. Lanny Poffo moved and the Falling Headbutt to Forehead missed! Wallbanger Jones moved and the Running Senton missed! Would you look at that! Wallbanger Jones is pulling Leaping Lanny around the ring by his hair!!! Lanny Poffo broke the Slingshot To Corner. Wallbanger Jones moved and the Knee Arm Driver missed! Lanny Poffo counters by reversing on Wallbanger Jones. Leaping Lanny hits that knee off the ropes and Wallbanger is down!! Lanny Poffo picks up Wallbanger Jones. Lanny Poffo hit the Charging Forearm Wallbanger's arm is held by an arm bar... OH! Leaping Lanny drives an elbow into that arm... Wallbanger Jones broke the Straddled Arm Bar. A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage. Wallbanger Jones hit the Back Fist The Savage Bodyslam was countered into a Punch. Lanny Poffo hit the Charging Forearm Wallbanger's arm is held by an arm bar... OH! Leaping Lanny drives an elbow into that arm... Wallbanger Jones slipped out the back of the Boston Crab. That's not just an ordinary Atomic Drop... it's a SUPER Atomic Drop! Wallbanger Jones hit the Baseball Slide The referee begins counting the competitors out. Wallbanger Jones climbs onto the ring apron. Lanny Poffo moved and the Madman Elbow Drop missed! The referee reaches the halfway point of his count. Lanny Poffo picks up Wallbanger Jones from behind. The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out. There it is - the Standing Guillotine; the Abdominal Stretch! Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out. The Sleeper Hold was countered into a Back Fist. Wallbanger Jones whips Lanny Poffo to the corner. The Avalanche was countered into a Monkey Flip. Lanny Poffo picks up Wallbanger Jones from behind. Lanny Poffo climbs the turnbuckles. Lanny Poffo hit the Flying Double Axe Handle A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage. A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage. Say goodnight, Wallbanger... Lanny Poffo with the Sleeperhold! The referee checks the submission... It seems to be locked in! Will This Be It? It's Still Locked In! No, there is the escape! The crowd start chanting to taunt Lanny Poffo. Lanny Poffo climbs the turnbuckles. The Flying Body Press was countered into a Powerslam. Whew! Lanny Poffo narrowly escapes that Claw attempt! The Running Powerslam was countered into a Back Fist. Lanny Poffo broke the The Walls Come Tumbling Down by falling on top. The referee begins the count... 1! 2! This Could Be It! Kick Out At Two-And-A-Half! The Running Knee to Head was countered into a High Backdrop. Whew! Lanny Poffo narrowly escapes that Claw attempt! The Sleeper Hold was countered into a Back Fist. AND THE WALLS COME TUMBLING DOWN! Wallbanger nails his signature move! The referee begins the count... 1! 2! This Could Be It! The referee's hand starts coming down... 3! The fans applaud after seeing a great match. [CENTER]----------[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Wallbanger Jones defeated Lanny Poffo by pinfall in 17:20 to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title.[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Match Rating: B+[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Other Results:[/B] Ken Patera defeated Robert Gibson Rick Rude defeated Troy Graham to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title Ricky Morton, Ivan Putski and Elijah Akeem defeated Jerry Lawler, Dutch Mantell and Phil Hickerson The Fabulous Ones (Stan Lane and Steve Keirn) defeated The Stretchers (Moondog Rex and Buddy Landell) [B]Attendance: 1,680[/B]

Congratulations on signing with WWF. Really makes me want to play a WS2 game on DOTT because I've always wanted to start at the bottom and work my way up. From the looks of it WWF has the superior talent, and it should be an interesting ride to the top there. Good luck with it.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;408473]Congratulations on signing with WWF. Really makes me want to play a WS2 game on DOTT because I've always wanted to start at the bottom and work my way up. From the looks of it WWF has the superior talent, and it should be an interesting ride to the top there. Good luck with it.[/QUOTE] I've tried it a couple of times and it's great, IMO. I'm even thinking about restarting one with you-know-who (see avatar).

another good match. And I would love to as well, but right now I'm torn on getting that this summer of the new TEW game. And Captainlou, Please do another one with him. Then I would have to DOTT Wrespi diarys to follow. haha. but, cant wait for wwf to start. It's a totally new thing so just natraul excitement i recon.

[B][I]Monday, Week 2, April 1985[/I][/B] [B][I]Mid-South Colesium, Memphis, TN[/I][/B] [B][I]Two hours before show[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/WallbangerJones.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/DutchMantell.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] "Hey Dutch, gotta sec?" "Sure, what's on your mind?" I paused for a moment to collect my thoughts. I generally had a policy of not making waves backstage, and considering I was on my way out it wasn't like I had any leverage anyway. Dutch was the booker and he had the right to do what he wanted, whether I complained or not. But truth be told I wasn't complaining, I was just confused. "Look, I'll just come out and say it. Are you sure about this? I'm glad to go with Ken for my last show, but how you gonna explain this on TV Saturday? Shouldn't I be putting my strap up? You know how I felt when Terry and I didn't have a chance to properly drop the tag straps." I [I]was[/I] unhappy about that -- when CWA didn't renew Terry's contract, we never got booked to put anyone else over, and I basically had to forfeit the titles with no fanfare, no nothing. It was one of the few times I complained to the booking team about anything. Dutch replied, "We need to shake things up a bit, and we'll use this match as a way to do that -- Eddie [I][Marlin, the 'Commisioner' of CWA][/I] will say that you and he had a confrontation after the show and he suspended you indefinitely." He looked over his shoulder, as if checking to see if anyone else was in earshot. Then he turned back to me and said in a lower voice, "Along with that, Jerry Jarrett wants to send a message to Ken. As you're well aware, Ken can be a bit of a hothead." I stifled a chortle. It was true, Ken had a wicked temper and I had the bruises to prove it. Dutch continued, "You're one of the few guys I've seen that can take what Ken dishes out and give back just as good. That's why I'm making this a First Blood match, so you can REALLY go after him, and I need you to do that. Yes, it's a favor to me, but it lets you go out strong, and I do owe you that much after how we made you look with the tag belts. I wish you'd have gone to work with Verne so we could keep you around, but if things don't work out up north, don't forget us." I nodded. "Fair enough. And thanks." We shook hands, and I went back to the dressing room to put my gear on.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/CWA.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Championship Wrestling Association presents...[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]'CWA at the Mid South Coliseum'[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Monday, Week 2, April 1985 in Mid South (USA)[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Tonight's Match[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Ken Patera ( c )[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/KenPatera.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Wallbanger Jones[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/WallbangerJones.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]AWA International Championship match (First Blood)[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT%202/generic_international_hvy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]The purse for this match is $2,500. 80% goes to the winner, 20% to the loser[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Lance Russell and Dave Brown call the action from ringside[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/LanceRussell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/Wrespi%20DOTT/DaveBrown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]----------[/CENTER] Ken Patera hit the Kick To Gut Ken Patera hit the Clubbing Blow Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Ken Patera picks up Wallbanger Jones. Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Ken Patera hit the Kick To Gut Ken Patera hit the Side Headlock Punch to Face Wallbanger Jones slipped out of the Sidebreaker. Wallbanger throws Patera to the mat with a Short Arm Judo Toss! Ken Patera moved and the Boot Lace Rake missed! Wallbanger Jones finds himself on the receiving end of a Standing Side Headlock... Ken Patera hit the Clubbing Blow Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Ken Patera hit the Big Elbow Drop Wallbanger Jones moved and the Seated Back Kick missed! Wallbanger Jones hit the Arm Wringer Shoulder Headbutt Wallbanger Jones hit the Arm Wringer Shoulder Headbutt Wallbanger Jones hit the Headbutt Wallbanger rakes his fingers across the eyes of Patera... Wallbanger Jones hit the Headbutt The fans cheer for Wallbanger Jones, trying to get him to take it up a level. Wallbanger grabs Patera by the side of the head, leaps into the air.. Ohh, Head butt! Ken Patera moved and the Dropkick To Outside missed! Ken Patera hit the Kick To Gut Ken Patera applied the Bear Squeeze And Patera brings down that forearm across the face of Wallbanger... that was brutal... Wallbanger Jones moved and the Grounded Double Axe Handle missed! Ken Patera easily blocked the Airplane Spin. Ken Patera blocked the Arm Wringer. This is the second block in a row, and Ken Patera takes control. Ken Patera with a pounding blow... you have to wonder how much of this Wallbanger can take! Wallbanger Jones moved and the Seated Hammer missed! Wallbanger Jones hit the Short Arm Shoulder Tackle Wallbanger headbutts Patera right in the back of his head!! This guy is brutal, folks Wallbanger Jones stops to acknowledge the fans at ringside. Ken Patera easily blocked the Over the Top Rope Toss. Wallbanger headbutts Patera right in the back of his head!! This guy is brutal, folks Wallbanger headbutts Patera right in the back of his head!! This guy is brutal, folks Ken Patera easily blocked the Super Atomic Drop. The Bite to Forehead was countered into a Bear Hug Turnbuckle Smash. Wallbanger Jones moved and the Corner Giant Choke missed! Ken Patera broke the Bite to Forehead by reaching the ropes. Ken Patera moved and the Eye Rake missed! Ken Patera with a pounding blow... you have to wonder how much of this Wallbanger can take! And Patera brings down that forearm across the face of Wallbanger... that was brutal... Oh! And Patera kicks Wallbanger right in the back of the head! Patera grabs the head of Wallbanger... and SLAMS Wallbanger's head right into the mat! The crowd is solidly against Ken Patera, trying to get him to lose his cool. Ken Patera used the Power Taunt Wallbanger Jones slipped out of the Short Arm Shoulder Tackle. The fans rally behind Wallbanger Jones, trying to get him fired up. Vicious Scoop Slam... Wait a minute! Wallbanger Jones's going up top! Wallbanger Jones hit the Second Rope Falling Headbutt Wallbanger grabs the head of Patera... and SLAMS Patera's head right into the mat! Ken Patera easily broke the Face Slam into Mat. Ken Patera applied the Bear Squeeze Stecher and Lewis are rolling in their graves! Patera is choking out Wallbanger!! Wallbanger Jones moved and the Grounded Double Axe Handle missed! Wallbanger is trying to throw Patera over the top, but Ken Patera isn't allowing it! The Running Clothesline was countered into a Back Fist. Ken Patera moved and the Mad Man Clothesline missed! Ken Patera hit the Short Arm Shoulder Tackle Wallbanger Jones slipped out the back of the Spinning Full Nelson. Wallbanger is trying to throw Patera over the top, but Ken Patera isn't allowing it! Wallbanger Jones broke the Press Slam Of Death by falling on top. Ken Patera recovers and stands up. Ken Patera counters by reversing on Wallbanger Jones. Wallbanger Jones recovers and stands up. The fans boo Ken Patera, wanting to see him take, not give, punishment. Ken Patera leaves the ring. Uh-Oh... WOW! Patera pressing Wallbanger, and... OH!! What a Body Slam!! Ken Patera hit the Face Slam into Concrete Floor onto a chair Ken Patera picks up Wallbanger Jones. Ken Patera hit the Knock Out Punch Ken Patera is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it. Patera unleashes a series of stomps... Wallbanger is in obvious pain! Ken Patera is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it. Ken Patera rolls Wallbanger Jones back into the ring. Ken Patera picks up Wallbanger Jones. Patera clamps on the Spinning Full Nelson!! Wallbanger looks to be in agony!! Patera stretches Wallbanger out over his knee... it's the Cross Knee Back Breaker! Ken Patera picks up Wallbanger Jones. A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage. Ken Patera presses Wallbanger above his head... and drops him with a Pressed Gut Buster!!! Patera unleashes a series of stomps... Wallbanger is in obvious pain! The crowd start chanting to taunt Ken Patera. Wallbanger Jones moved and the Big Stomp missed! The Brass Knuckles Punch was countered into a Big Roundhouse Punch. Ken Patera picks up Wallbanger Jones. The Press Slam Of Death was countered into a Eye Rake. The Bite to Forehead was countered into a Bodyslam. Ken Patera picks up Wallbanger Jones. Ken Patera hit the Mad Man Clothesline Ken Patera is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it. Ken Patera leaves the ring. Wallbanger Jones slipped out the back of the Stomp Flurry. Wallbanger Jones hit the Chair Shot To Head Ken Patera is busted open. The fans start a chant of 'That Was Awesome'. [CENTER]----------[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Wallbanger Jones defeated Ken Patera in 14:00 by first blood to win the AWA International title[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Match Rating: A*[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Other Results:[/B] Dutch Mantell defeated Ivan Putski Rick Rude defeated Troy Graham to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title Jerry Lawler defeated Robert Gibson Buddy Landell defeated Ricky Morton Moondog Rex defeated Koko B. Ware The Fabulous Ones (Stan Lane and Steve Keirn) defeated Onslaught (Lanny Poffo and Elijah Akeem) [B]Attendance: 142[/B]

Archived