WWE vs TNA  

18 members have voted

1. 1. WWE vs TNA

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] With recent comments made about the company WWE has officially announced a war against TNA Many have speculated that this has been coming for awhile now with the comments that Kurt Angle and many other TNA wrestlers have stated about the company When WWE.com got a hold of former WWE Superstar Kurt Angle he replied with Kurt: Well ****, I guess it's only cool to call his daughter a whore when you work for the company

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Jeff Jarrett spoke about WWE recent comments to declare war on TNA [B]Jarrett:[/B]Vince really wants to challenge TNA well Vince this time we have the youth and athleticism [B]Jarrett:[/B]Another thing I have now decided to move Impact to Monday night and introduce TNA Worldwide for Thursday night. [QUOTE]I'll get the prediction key up in a little bit and if you don't know we are starting in January 2008[/QUOTE]

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B]The First show after the rebirth of the monday night war.Did Kurt Angle walk out of Final Resoultion with the World Title.You will also see AJ Styles,Tomko,Christan Cage and many others[/B] [CENTER]Prediction Key Jimmy Rave/Hoyt and Hemme vs.Sonjay Dutt LAX/Salinas vs.Team 3D Samoa Joe vs.AJ Styles Gail Kim vs.Angelina Love Black Reign vs.Shark Boy Motorcity Machine Guns vs.Voodoo Kin Mafia Kurt Angle/Karen Angle vs.Christan Cage[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] With Jeff Jarrett’s recent announcement about his new show Vince McMahon had a little announcement of his own Photobucket Vince: So Jeff Jarrett thinks he is going to win this time. Well I just want be to remember he got beat by a girl in the ring once. Vince: I would also like to announce that WWE Smackdown will move back to it's original day of Thursday night to have not only a Monday War but also a Thursday night war Report: It is not known what will happen with the ECW brand as of yet but we will keep you up to date on any changes

[B]Jimmy Rave[/B]/Hoyt and Hemme vs.Sonjay Dutt [B]LAX[/B]/Salinas vs.Team 3D [B]Samoa Joe[/B] vs.AJ Styles [B]Gail Kim[/B] vs.Angelina Love Black Reign vs.[B]Shark Boy[/B] [B]Motorcity Machine Guns[/B] vs.Voodoo Kin Mafia [B]Kurt Angle[/B]/Karen Angle vs.Christan Cage

[B]Jimmy Rave[/B]/Hoyt and Hemme vs.Sonjay Dutt [B]LAX[/B]/Salinas vs.Team 3D [B]Samoa Joe[/B] vs.AJ Styles [B]Gail Kim[/B] vs.Angelina Love Black Reign vs.[B]Shark Boy[/B] [B]Motorcity Machine Guns[/B] vs.Voodoo Kin Mafia [B]Kurt Angle[/B]/Karen Angle vs.Christan Cage

[QUOTE=Rathen4;406069]Deezy have you even bought the game yet.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Rathen4;406073]So what's the point of this diary then? Buy the ****ing game you idiot.[/QUOTE] If the diary's being done using the demo, I see no issue. [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23521"]My own diary[/URL] started with the demo, and it's being going nearly a year now [/cheap plug]. So although he doesn't entirely deserve the benefit of the doubt, I just thought I'd raise the point that if he's using the demo, that's a step in the right direction.

Atleast he's owned up and said he's not using the full version lmao. Just a shame he'll get to Sunday Week 4, January 2008 and get a nasty surprise from the demo :) Just another quick thing, why are you predicting each others cards :confused:

[QUOTE=W3LSHY;406177]Atleast he's owned up and said he's not using the full version lmao. Just a shame he'll get to Sunday Week 4, January 2008 and get a nasty surprise from the demo :) Just another quick thing, why are you predicting each others cards :confused:[/QUOTE] Nothing wrong with predicting each others cards as long as you don't know the results. In most multi diaries I've seen on here they predict each other's cards its the spirit of comepetition so to speak

Archived