• NYCW: Old School Revisited by Dragonmack
    • MWA - This Means War by Scapino1974
    • Ring of Fire: Fighting Every Step of the Way by Phantom Stranger
    • Subscribe to the ROF Newsletter by Marcel Fromage
    • FWE- Without your Kids by Eayragt
    • What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" by mistaken
    • GCG: Bringing Back The Glory by 1PWfan
    • CZCW 2010: A New Future by Apupunchau@optonline
    • World Level Wrestling- Lucharesu Goodness by The Watcher.
    • Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011 by NoNeck
    • SOTBPW: Taking Lucha Libre by Storm ! by Trekkiemonsta

this is semi on topic. I've invested the time over the past two months and read nevermore's ECW Worldwide Jsilver's USPW: Where Ages 65 and Older Get in For Free Dse81's The New NWA So i think I'm inline for another dose of the cornelverse, who should be next on my must read list. Length is not an issue, but I do start at the beginning and read through, so if your suggesting a 900 post journey please reassure me it will be worth it! thanks for the suggestions.

I'd say the two I'd reccommend are GCG: Bringing Back the Glory, as it's something a little different from the norm (but mostly cos I wrote it and I like readers) and MWA: This Means War! by Scapino. It's a follow-up to an SWF diary he wrote, so it's a little confusing at first (for one thing, it doesn't start in 2007), but it's definitely worth it as one of the most engrossing reads on the boards.

[QUOTE]So i think I'm inline for another dose of the cornelverse, who should be next on my must read list. Length is not an issue, but I do start at the beginning and read through, so if your suggesting a 900 post journey please reassure me it will be worth it![/QUOTE] Choose something that suits you or an area of the C-Verse that suits you, or that you want to find out more about. I've got to say that I didn't read Tigerkinney's diary for a while because I was never into the Japan C-verse, but I'm really glad I did now and it's helped me learn about that part of the C-verse. That diary is a great read and especially so if you like extended match write-ups. Dragonmack and Scapino both have great diaries that move along at a good pace and it's interesting to see how the people involved have progressed through them. Both are very clear and easy to read. Dragonmack's is particularly interesting in terms of how he deals with wrestlers upping sticks. Scapino's has a lot of twists and turns. I've mentioned those because they're all worth investing the time in (in my opinion) and they're some of the longest running on the boards and sometimes when a diary is 70 odd pages long it's difficult to gain new readers! Then again Eayragt's and Phantom Stranger's are great too, and they've been running a while. Ah, the choice... Meanwhile back at the diary of the month awards...I'm holding off voting this month for a little bit. I've a good idea who I'll vote for, but with about 8 days still to go I will see if any impress me more in the meantime! :D

[QUOTE=mistaken;409604]this is semi on topic. I've invested the time over the past two months and read nevermore's ECW Worldwide [COLOR="Blue"][B]Excellent.[/B][/COLOR] Jsilver's USPW: Where Ages 65 and Older Get in For Free [COLOR="blue"][B]Excellent.[/B][/COLOR] Dse81's The New NWA [COLOR="blue"][B]Sorry to say that I have never develed into. :o I will after I catch back up on my reading. [/B][/COLOR] So i think I'm inline for another dose of the cornelverse, who should be next on my must read list. Length is not an issue, but I do start at the beginning and read through, so if your suggesting a 900 post journey please reassure me it will be worth it! thanks for the suggestions.[/QUOTE] As for suggestions? Man you can't go wrong with a number of them on here. Active and inactive. But if you want a long running one I second or third or fourth(whatever it is up to) the nod to Scapino. And you might want to start at the beginning. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=83390#post83390[/url] And then get to his latest masterpiece: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=177394#post177394[/url] Cheers and happy reading!

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;409823] I've mentioned those because they're all worth investing the time in (in my opinion) and they're some of the longest running on the boards and sometimes when a diary is 70 odd pages long it's difficult to gain new readers! Then again Eayragt's and Phantom Stranger's are great too, and they've been running a while. Ah, the choice... [/QUOTE] I really feel mine didn't find its feet until the Heritage Title introduction angle, around a year(?) into it...

Only 1 more day to get your vote in as the poll closes tomorrow night. If you haven't voted yet.. What are you waiting for!!!???? :confused: Please vote for your favorite diary this month and show your support for all these hardworking dynasty writers! :D

With voting now over, I officially declare the winner of April's C-Verse Diary of the Month as [B]MWA - This means War! by Scapino1974[/B] who garnered 13 votes to take first place. Congratulations to a well deserved win for a long running and popular dynasty. Coming in second is [B]Marcel Fromage and Subscribe to the ROF Newsletter,[/B] getting 10 votes. Getting closer Marcel.. Good luck next month! :D Rounding out the leaders in third place is NoNeck and his diary [B]Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011[/B] Nice to see one of the newer diaries getting such strong support. Once again congratulations to the winner and runner ups, thanks to all the people who voted and showed your support for the efforts of the diary writers. I also urge anyone who hasn't checked out some of our nominees diaries to give them a once over. You never know what gem you might be missing.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;414663]Coming in second is [B]Marcel Fromage and Subscribe to the ROF Newsletter,[/B] getting 10 votes. Getting closer Marcel.. Good luck next month! :D [/QUOTE] LOL. No chance next month, with Tigerkinney back in the running and possibly JSilver as well. :D I've already posted it in his thread, but gratz to Scap on his deserved win and also to NoNeck, whose diary I have now started to regularly check in on thanks to this thread. It's a really good read too.

Archived