WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG] [I]Richmond has been the home of many epic wars. Much bloodshed, much agony, much joy, much elation, much dismay. It's been the vaunted home of excruciating rebellions and has been the home of the pride of the Mid Atlantic wrestling scene along with the likes of Charlotte. And on Thursday night, the ever bitter wage that rages in WCW will cause a backlash the likes of which even the heady Richmond has never experienced before. Find out what backlash is in store for the legendary 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, live on TBS, as the road to Halloween Havoc intensifies.[/I][/CENTER] [U]Quick Picks[/U] 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) WCW World Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) 'Lord' Steven Regal v Disco Inferno WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v 'Total Package' Lex Luger Bill Goldberg v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;724638]Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] The Fallen and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v [B]British Connection[/B] ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [B]Supernova Extreme X[/B] (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v The Outsiders nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]Perry Saturn[/B] Lance Storm v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [/B]v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat [B]nWo Hollywood[/B] ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v Harlem Heat The Giant v Bret [B]'The Hitman' Hart[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=cmdrsam;724653]:eek: That clown is a killer I tell you. :eek: I have entered in all required data into my apple 2e database it it determines this to be my best presictions. :p Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] The Fallen and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v [B]British Connection[/B] ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [B]Supernova Extreme X[/B] (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]The Outsiders[/B] nWo Japan [B](Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v The Steiner Brothers WCW Tag Team Champion [B]Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Perry Saturn [B]Lance Storm[/B] v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] The Giant v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=keefmoon;725346]Hey buddy, just caught up with the last few shows and I'm still absolutely loving it. I love the attention to detail for the era of course, but it's the development of the characters that I'm loving. Jericho is a great fit for champion at the moment, Goldberg is being handled perfectly, Ric Flair is doing his role just as he should be, anyone who debuts is getting a good showing, it all just works phenomenally. Brilliant stuff. Have to say though, 11 matches on one TV show? I know it's 3 hours but still, wow! Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] [I]Malenko is Malenko, and Garza looks to be out of usefulness at the moment[/I] [B]The Fallen and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright[/B] v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [I]Unfortunately it seems like the British Connection are victims of one of the best rosters ever assembled. Alex Wright is doing fine and Daniels is flying at the moment so I expect them to win[/I] [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) [I]Lodi and Lenny are nothing more than comic relief and you seem to be investing time into the Supernova's. You seem a fan of the Russo style booknig where you throw two underused singles wrestlers together to make a team. It worked with the Acolytes and new Age Outlaws and it works for you too. I like it[/I] 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]The Outsiders[/B] [I]I'm liking Angle, but he's a bit off being ready for the sort of push that comes with beating Nash and Hall[/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] [I]nWo Japan seem to be jobbing a lot lately and Steiner's are far more intersting. I know there is the tension there but it'll be enough to win this one I'm sure.[/I] [B]WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Perry Saturn [I]Perry is a good team player in a stable but Chavo needs to seem like more than just the Marty to Rey's Shawn, so he'll get the win[/I] Lance Storm v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] [I]I'm loving the extra exposure Davey Boy is getting, and as much of a fan as I am of Storm, and you know how much, I think Davey has more going on at the moment[/I] [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [/B]v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven [I]I think the presence of a newly debuted Taz is enough for the win here as he needs to be kept strong[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat'[B] Eddie Guerrero (c) [/B]v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat [I]Eddie is a great choice as TV Champion and he's added buckets of prestige to the title. I love The Dragon but Eddie is a more suitable champion, and need sto eventually lose the strap to someone who would realyl benefit from the win[/I] nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] [I]I'd love to see more from Konnan and Hennig, but with such a big roster I don't expect it anytime soon[/I] The Giant v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]This is a toughie, because The Giant is the sorta guy you can always count on for a big storyline just through his size and look, but Bret needs to keep looking strong because he's still got a few years left in him and is a ital part of your roster.[/I] Should be a great show buddy.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=mad5226;725350]Quick Picks Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] [B]The Fallen and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright[/B] v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]The Outsiders[/B] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]Perry Saturn[/B] [B]Lance Storm[/B] v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] The Giant v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] I'm really looking foraward to this card[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=totti;725362]Hector Garza v[B] 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] [I]Malenko gets some momentum back this week after the defeat to Psicosis.[/I] [B]The Fallen and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright[/B] v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [I]I'd like to see a push for Regal and Finlay because their both great wrestlers, but here I think the younger guys will get the win.[/I] [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) [I]I think you may push Psicosis onto bigger things than the Cruiserweights. Maybe getting him involved in the Television Title mix. I'd like to see that happen anyway.[/I] [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v The Outsiders [I]I didn't enjoy Angle being involved in a squash match last week even if it was against Goldberg. He'll probably lose again this week, but maybe we'll see some miscommunication between Nash and Hall? Luger and Angle could be a decent idea as a tag team aswell. Both act like patriots for their country.[/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] [I]Chono got a good win last week so a loss here wouldn't hurt him as much. I think this will go one of two ways. The Steiners have a fall out and lose the match or they begin to work things out and look like a good team once again.[/I] [B]WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Perry Saturn Chavo is alot better than Saturn in my eyes. I'm going to call a Chavo/Rey break up somewhere down the line. I think that would make for an entertaining feud. Lance Storm v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] [I]I'm a fan of both and even though Storm hasn't been in the company too long I think Bulldog needs to win to keep him strong for a match with Bret.[/I] [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven [I]With Raven thrown into the mix it makes this a little tougher to predict. Taz needs to step up in matches like this though and show that he can get it done.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat [I]This would be awesome if Steamboat was 10/15 years younger, but I still expect we'll see a great technical battle.[/I] [B]nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig)[/B] v Harlem Heat [I]It hasn't been going well recently for Harlem Heat and I think Hennig will add further misery to Booker here.[/I] The Giant v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]I think Bulldog will make another appearence, but not until after the match. Although The Giant needs to be kept as strong as possible I can't see Bret losing two straight.[/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MattitudeV2;725366]Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] [B]The Fallen Angel and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [/B]v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]The Outsiders[/B] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] [B]WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Perry Saturn Lance Storm v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] [B]The Giant[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=BoomKing;725861]Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Bolds' Dean Malenko[/B] Bold him baby! You know, Dean may know a thousand holds, but Jericho knows 1004! 1 - arm drag 2 - arm bar 3 - moss cover three handled family grudunzle 4 - arm bar 5 - back breaker 6 - body slam 7 - drop toe hold 8 - arm bar 9 - shoting star staple press 10 - right handed arm bar 11 - Lionsault 12 - knife edge chop 13 - arm bar 14 - piledriver 15 - Jericho arm bar 16 - Canadian arm drag 17 - Canadian Maple Leaf 18 - arm bar 19 - LionTamer 20 - missile drop kick 21 - drop kick 22 - Jericho back breaker 23 - kick 24 - missile drop kick off the top rope 25 - side head lock 26 - arm bar 27 - hip toss 28 - sleeper hold 29 - atomic leg drop 30 - ddt 31 - fall away slam 32 - Canadian arm bar 33 - kick to the mid section 34 - foot to the face 35 - elbow drop 36 - running lariat 37 - arm bar 38 - power slam 39 - double ax handle 40 - Northern light suplex 41 - Japanese arm bar 42 - snap suplex 43 - clothesline 44 - camel clutch 45 - german suplex 46 - arm bar 47 - Canadian suplex 48 - swinging neck breaker 49 - Jericho snap suplex 50 - leg drop 51 - hurricarana 52 - baseball slide 53 - arm bar 54 - right handed arm drag 55 - pin 56 - palm shot 57 - Mexican arm bar 58 - lariat 59 - Jericho driver 60 - moon sault 61 - left handed arm drag 62 - forearm 63 - left side hip toss 64 - headlock 65 - arm bar 66 - European upper cut 67 - Jericho drop kick 68 - belly to back suplex 69 - jaw breaker 70 - Lionheart arm bar 71 - right side hip toss 72 - left leg drop toe hold 73 - arm bar 74 - right leg drop toe hold 75 - arm bar 76 - Jericho ddt 77 - gorilla press 78 - arm bar 79 - boot to the head 80 - slap 81 - brain buster 82 - arm bar 83 - reverse hip toss 84 - Jericho leg drop 85 - Jericho right handed arm bar 86 - knee to the mid section 87 - arm bar 88 - LionHeart upper cut 89 - standing lariet 90 - American arm bar 91 - tombstone 92 - moonsault to the outside 93 - arm bar 94 - Jerich knife edge chop 95 - right knee to the mid section 96 - Canadian right arm bar 97 - side suplex 98 - Jericho screw leg whip 99 - left knee to the mid section 100 - arm bar 101 - right side suplex 102 - powerbomb (before illegal) 103 - Canadian left arm bar 104 - Jericho Spike 105 - belly to belly suplex 106 - left side suplex 107 - arm bar 108 - springboard backflip ddt 109 - bow and arrow submission 110 - arm bar 111 - head scissors 112 - figure four 113 - American right arm bar 114 - somersault flip 115 - flying head scissors 116 - top rope huracanrana 117 - American left arm bar 118 - sunset flip 119 - scissors around the ring post 120 - arm bar 121 - sharp snap suplex 122 - catapult into ringpost 123 - vertical suplex 124 - Japanese right arm bar 125 - backdrop 126 - elbow drop 127 - arm bar 128 - Jericho sleeper hold 129 - gulliten leg drop 130 - Japanese left arm bar 131 - leapfrog 132 - flying clothesline 133 - kick to the leg 134 - arm bar 135 - leg takedown 136 - knee drop 137 - boot to the face 138 - small package 139 - arm takedown 140 - Mexican right arm bar 141 - right punch 142 - standing dropkick 143 - piledriver 144 - spinning savate kick 145 - Mexican left arm bar 146 - forearm smash 147 - split-legged moonsault 148 - Boston crab 149 - flying forearm from the second rope 150 - arm bar 151 - powerslam 152 - belly to back suplex 153 - elbow off the second rope 154 - flying bodypress 155 - fisherman suplex 156 - Jericho figure four leglock 157 - arm bar 158 - tombstone piledriver 159 - Jericho flying clothesline 160 - superkick 161 - elbow to the gut 162 - chop 163 - bear hug 164 - nerve hold 165 - arm bar 166 - bulldog 167 - poke to the eyes 168 - rake to the eyes 169 - sharpshooter 170 - arm bar 171 - rolling german suplexes 172 - arm drag take over 173 - full arm drag 174 - german release suplex 175 - russian leg sweep 176 - arm drag and twist 177 - leg sweep 178 - sharpshooter 179 - chop 180 - bulldog off the top rope 181 - arm bar 182 - hammerlock 183 - reverse atomic knee drop 184 - top-rope elbow drop 185 - arm bar 186 - wrist lock 187 - whip into the corner 188 - elbow to the jaw 189 - rear chinlock 190 - flying fist drop 191 - arm bar 192 - spinning kick 193 - Northern Lights bomb 194 - plancha 195 - savate kick 196 - arm bar 197 - chinlock 198 - standing hammerlock 199 - crossface 200 - splash 201 - ankle lock submission 202 - back drop 203 - arm bar 204 - Irish whip 205 - knee to the back 206 - back bodydrop 207 - leglock 208 - shoulderblock 209 - arm bar 210 - back suplex 211 - open hand to the face 212 - top rope frankensteiner 213 - corkscrew plancha 214 - arm bar 215 - outside-the-ring huracanrana 216 - scoop slam 217 - crossface chicken wing 218 - frankensteiner 219 - reverse atomic drop 220 - flying headbutt 221 - headbutt 222 - arm bar 223 - reverse atomic knee drop onto right knee 224 - Tiger suplex 225 - running clothesline with right arm 226 - test of strength 227 - arm bar 228 - running clothesline with left arm 229 - reverse atomic knee drop onto left knee 230 - dropkick to torso 231 - left arm bar 232 - Asai moonsault 233 - cradle 234 - karate kick 235 - reverse whip 236 - arm bar 237 - reverse Irish whip 238 - abdominal stretch 239 - dragon suplex 240 - reverse suplex 241 - arm bar 242 - top rope powerbomb 243 - inverted backbreaker 244 - modified top rope powerbomb 245 - sideslam 246 - tilt-a-whirl sideslam 247 - superplex 248 - arm bar 249 - turnbuckle smash body slam 250 - slingshot catapult 251 - single leg takedown 252 - judo takedown 253 - arm bar 254 - Fireman's carry takedown 255 - double wrist takedown 256 - vertical splash 257 - snap mare 258 - spinebuster 259 - tilt-a-whirl slam 260 - top rope press slam 261 - double leg slam 262 - shoulder breaker 263 - inverted power slam 264 - suplex powerbomb 265 - airplane spin powerbomb 266 - underhook piledriver 267 - ring rope low blow 268 - mat slam 269 - monkey flip 270 - neck breaker 271 - reverse mat slam 272 - sliding leg trip 273 - leg drag 274 - double knee lift 275 - knee drop 276 - step kick 277 - spinning roundhouse kick 278 - spinning heel kick 279 - roundhouse kick 280 - snap kick 281 - leg lariat 282 - jumping standing head scissors 283 - Jericho Spike 284 - shoulder spin hurricarana 285 - arm bar 286 - gutbuster drop 287 - flap jack 288 - flying arm scissor 289 - forearm uppercut 290 - giant swing 291 - face driver 292 - fist drop 293 - double axe handle smash 294 - top rope drop kick 295 - inverted facelock ddt 296 - tornado ddt 297 - ring rope snap 298 - spinning clothesline 299 - ring rope vertical splash clothesline 300 - open hand chop 301 - double chest chop 302 - bulldog lariat 303 - bulldog headlock 304 - swinging bulldog 305 - body scissor 306 - brainbuster 307 - springboard moonsault body press 308 - vertical splash 309 - cross body block 310 - spinning back fist 311 - back breaker drop 312 - atomic throw 313 - shoulder throw 314 - arm wringer 315 - atomic drop 316 - arm breaker 317 - airplane spin toss 318 - turnbuckle smash 319 - side headlock takedown 320 - arm bar 321 - go-behind takedown 322 - front neck chancre 323 - lifting leg stomp 324 - double stomp 325 - somersault body attack 326 - springboard corkscrew splash 327 - springboard moonsault splash 328 - reverse fallaway slam 329 - sidewalk slam 330 - full nelson slam 331 - half nelson 332 - shoulder tackle 333 - short arm 334 - spinning punch 335 - hip toss powerslam 336 - arm bar 337 - shoulder mount face first powerbomb 338 - belly to back powerbomb 339 - body slam piledriver 340 - flying somersault 341 - spinning toe hold 342 - belly to belly wristlock 343 - inverted facelock surfboard 344 - standing surfboard 345 - step-over toe hold face lock 346 - spinning cobra clutch sleeper hold 347 - triangle scissor lock 348 - rolling leg sleeper hold 349 - crooked head scissor lock 350 - back slide 351 - forward leg sweep cradle 352 - nerve hold with armbar 353 - arm bar 354 - neck twist 355 - belly to back flipping throw suplex 356 - belly to belly 90 degree overhead suplex 357 - racked leg lock 358 - victory roll 359 - roll up reverse 360 - crucifix roll up 361 - reverse crucifix kneebar 362 - rolling leg scissors cradle 363 - side cradle 364 - arm bar 365 - 3/4 nelson cradle 366 - bridging double leg pickup roll up 367 - inside cradle 368 - spinning full nelson 369 - half crab 370 - half nelson 371 - back to back elevated hammerlock 372 - inverted full nelson 373 - arm bar 374 - cradle suplex 375 - block buster suplex with bridge 376 - belly to belly overheard with hammerlock suplex 377 - front face lock 378 - chinlock 379 - choke hold 380 - over the shoulder chinlock 381 - inverted face lock 382 - arm bar 383 - full nelson suplex 384 - salto suplex 385 - inverted facelock suplex 386 - half nelson belly to belly suplex 387 - front ring rope suplex 388 - inverted belly to back bear hug 389 - back breaker rack 390 - crossed arms camel clutch 391 - arm bar 392 - stretch suplex 393 - shoulder mounted forward suplex 394 - underhook suplex 395 - standing on the top rope underhook suplex 396 - armbar with neck submission 397 - step over arm bar 398 - cross knee back breaker hold 399 - standing bow and arrow 400 - back drop driver suplex 401 - wheelbarrow suplex 402 - standing ankle lock 403 - achilles tendon hold 404 - inverted face lock abdominal stretch 405 - crucifix armbar 406 - over the shoulder arm drag 407 - belly to back wristlock 408 - bodyslam piledriver 409 - face first piledriver 410 - reverse ankle lock 411 - suplex piledriver 412 - back elbow smash 413 - arm bar 414 - elbow smash 415 - released german suplex 416 - Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 417 - crossed arms powerbomb 418 - step over armbar with neck submission 419 - bow and arrow back breaker hold 420 - reverse underhook ddt 421 - throat slam suplex 422 - underhook ddt 423 - gutwrench powerbomb 424 - Argentine back breaker 425 - reverse gory special powerbomb 426 - ring rope drop from tilt-a-whirl clothesline 427 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 428 - guillotine powerbomb 429 - arm bar 430 - short arm clothesline 431 - tilt-a-whirl powerslam 432 - punch 433 - school boy trip 434 - front face lock choke hold 435 - full nelson 436 - double to neck chop 437 - spinning reverse knife hand chop 438 - elbow smash clothesline 439 - belly to belly overhead suplex 440 - chickenwing and facelock suplex 441 - super brainbuster 442 - front leg shoulder tackle 443 - arm bar 444 - apron dive senton 445 - back drop fallaway slam 446 - off the top rope somersault senton with twist 447 - half crab with armlock 448 - bell clap 449 - back fist 450 - back rake 451 - step over armbar cradle 452 - rolling inside cradle 453 - hair pull slam 454 - hammerlock body slam 455 - body slam 456 - arm bar 457 - indian deathlock with front face lock leg lock 458 - knuckle to temple 459 - crucifix kneebar 460 - spinning boot scrape 461 - fireman's carry brainbuster 462 - off the top rope body press suicida 463 - school boy roll up 464 - japanese leg roll pin 465 - spine bomb slam 466 - stretch slam 467 - arm bar 468 - tilt-a-whirl face first slam 469 - standing figure four leg lock 470 - racked kneeling leg lock 471 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 472 - running bulldog headlock 473 - arm bar 474 - 3/4 face lock, flap jack, bulldog 475 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 476 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 477 - off the second rope splash 478 - catapult splash 479 - catapult somersault splash 480 - arm bar 481 - somersault body attack suicida 482 - octopus hold 483 - body scissor lock 484 - leg lock with bridging chinlock 485 - press slam 486 - super inverted atomic drop 487 - cradle camel clutch 488 - crossed arms with standing figure four cradle 489 - forward rolling cradle 490 - stomp 491 - double leg tackle takedown 492 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 493 - arm bar 494 - pinch sleeper hold 495 - hair pull takedown 496 - side rolling leg scissor takedown 497 - throat strike 498 - tights pull takedown 499 - stump puller 500 - surfboard 501 - double step over toe hold face lock 502 - chinlock surfboard 503 - inverted surfboard 504 - arm bar 505 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 506 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 507 - inverted with inverted facelock surfboard 508 - inverted with chinlock surfboard 509 - lifting mat slam 510 - reverse monkey flip 511 - forward russian leg sweep 512 - arm bar 513 - leg twist 514 - leg wheel 515 - low blow 516 - off the top rope somersault leg drop with twist 517 - springboard leg drop 518 - driving knee lift 519 - jumping knee strike 520 - knee to stomach 521 - catapult somersault leg drop 522 - knee clip 523 - thrust kick 524 - knee drop knee breaker 525 - side kick 526 - arm bar 527 - spin kick 528 - rolling koppou kick 529 - flying side kick 530 - leg sweep kick 531 - scissor kick 532 - back brain kick 533 - arm bar 534 - jumping hip attack 535 - reverse hurricarana 536 - gutbuster drop 537 - headbutt drop 538 - hamstring pull 539 - arm bar 540 - flying head scissors 541 - forearm smash 542 - off the second rope fist drop 543 - spinning forearm smash 544 - spinning back elbow smash 545 - guillotine face driver 546 - arm bar 547 - reverse face driver 548 - underhook face driver 549 - neck snap 550 - nerve strike 551 - palm thrust 552 - palm thrust flurry 553 - belly to belly piledriver 554 - arm bar 555 - neck breaker 556 - standing head scissors 557 - airplane spin 558 - inverted atomic drop 559 - reverse achilles tendon hold 560 - ankle lock 561 - suplex piledriver 562 - underhook face first piledriver 563 - elbow smash 564 - springboard back elbow smash suicida 565 - flying back elbow smash 566 - arm bar 567 - exploder suplex 568 - crossed arms Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 569 - crucifix powerbomb 570 - reverse crucifix armbar with neck submission 571 - face first powerbomb 572 - shoulder mounted crossed arms suplex 573 - throat slam suplex 574 - arm bar 575 - single arm ddt 576 - reverse underhook ddt 577 - Canadian back breaker 578 - camel clutch 579 - strectch powerbomb 580 - underhook powerbomb 581 - gutwrench powerbomb 582 - shoulder mounted suplex 583 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 584 - ring rope slingshot catapult clothesline 585 - ring rope drop from bodyslam clothesline 586 - inverted facelock front suplex 587 - cradle brainbuster suplex 588 - arm bar 589 - rope rake 590 - abdominal claw hold 591 - elbow smash clothesline 592 - cobra clutch suplex 593 - belly to belly overhead suplex 594 - catapult somersault senton suicida 595 - head vice 596 - back rake 597 - corner body press 598 - handspring body press suicida 599 - handspring moonsault body press suicida 600 - arm bar 601 - tilt-a-whirl back breaker drop 602 - step over armbar cradle 603 - forward rolling fallaway slam 604 - running forward rolling fallaway slam 605 - apron dive vertical splash bodypress 606 - back suplex 607 - arm bar 608 - flying leg roll up 609 - racked kneeling leg lock 610 - reverse standing figure four leg lock 611 - tilt a whirl face first slam 612 - spine bomb slam 613 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 614 - cobra clutch bulldog 615 - arm bar 616 - running palm thrust 617 - super piledriver 618 - super arm drag 619 - springboard arm drag 620 - cross arm scissors 621 - super northern lights bomb 622 - top rope powerbomb 623 - arm bar 624 - off the top rope vertical splash bodypress 625 - super spine bomb slam 626 - double sidewalk slam 627 - standing on top rope press slam 628 - 3/4 face lock bulldog 629 - belly to belly double arm suplex 630 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 631 - arm bar 632 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 633 - pendulum back breaker 634 - body breaker 635 - super inverted atomic drop 636 - arm bar 637 - camel clutch cradle 638 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 639 - top rope vertical splash 640 - running corner vertical splash 641 - choke hold sleeper hold 642 - head scissor lock 643 - arm bar 644 - figure four stump puller 645 - elevated surfboard 646 - inverted step over toe hold face lock 647 - judo takedown 648 - single leg takedown 649 - tights pull takedown 650 - suspended surfboard 651 - inverted indian deathlock surfboard 652 - arm bar 653 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 654 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 655 - overhead face first powerbomb turnbuckle smash 656 - neck breaker 657 - flying mat slam 658 - reverse monkey flip 659 - running mat slam 660 - left arm bar 661 - off the top rope reverse mat slam 662 - running neck breaker 663 - flying somersault 664 - leg twist 665 - leg wheel 666 - right arm bar 667 - double forward russian leg sweep 668 - super side russian leg sweep 669 - sliding leg trip 670 - double side russian leg sweep 671 - leg whip 672 - arm bar 673 - flying knee lift 674 - springboard leg drop with victim across top rope 675 - off the second rope knee lift 676 - off the top rope somersault leg drop 677 - jumping knee strike 678 - headlock 679 - gorilla press 680 - off the top rope moonsault knee drop 681 - arm bar 682 - somersault leg drop 683 - springboard knee drop 684 - super knee breaker drop 685 - thrust kick 686 - standing on top rope knee breaker drop 687 - arm bar 688 - off the top rope knee drop 689 - flying spinning roundhouse kick 690 - springboard straight leg side kick 691 - corner running spinning heel kick 692 - arm bar 693 - rolling german suplex 694 - corner rolling koppou kick 695 - missile drop kick 696 - roundhouse kick 697 - knife edge chop 698 - cradle 699 - full nelson 700 - corner back flip kick 701 - leg sweep kick 702 - jumping spin kick 703 - running big boot kick 704 - flying big boot kick 705 - bodyslam 706 - snap suplex 707 - snap mare 708 - ddt 709 - off the top rope somersault hurricarana 710 - super hurricarana 711 - tombstone 712 - arm bar 713 - standing on the top rope hurricarana 714 - jawbreaker 715 - irish whip 716 - hammer throw 717 - arm bar 718 - springboard jumping hip attack 719 - corner jumping hip attack 720 - fireman's carry gutbuster drop 721 - arm bar 722 - hamstring pull 723 - flap jack 724 - giant swing 725 - off the second rope fist drop 726 - flying head scissors 727 - flying arm scissors 728 - Canadian left arm bar 729 - forearm uppercut 730 - super flying arm scissors 731 - gutbuster drop 732 - European uppercut 733 - off the top rope face driver 734 - spinning back elbow smash 735 - arm bar 736 - off the second rope leg face driver 737 - fist drop 738 - suplex 739 - underhook face driver 740 - reverse face driver 741 - forearm smash 742 - double boot scrape 743 - arm bar 744 - side headlock 745 - hip toss 746 - sleeper hold 747 - atomic leg drop 748 - back breaker 749 - fallaway slam 750 - power slam 751 - double axe handle 752 - running lariat 753 - elbow drop 754 - arm bar 755 - camel clutch 756 - clothesline 757 - snap suplex 758 - lionsault 759 - drop toe hold 760 - shoting star staple press 761 - baseball slide 762 - palm shot 763 - hurricarana 764 - leg drop 765 - arm bar 766 - lariat 767 - pin 768 - moonsault 769 - headlock 770 - left side hip toss 771 - forearm 772 - arm bar 773 - belly to back suplex 774 - left leg drop toe hold 775 - right side hip toss 776 - jaw breaker 777 - boot to the head 778 - brain buster 779 - slap 780 - reverse hip toss 781 - left arm bar 782 - knee to the mid section 783 - standing lariat 784 - moonsault to the outside 785 - tombstone 786 - arm bar 787 - side suplex 788 - powerbomb 789 - left knee to mid section 790 - Jericho Spike 791 - belly to belly suplex 792 - left side suplex 793 - fisherman suplex 794 - figure four leg lock 795 - superkick 796 - tombstone piledriver 797 - flying bodypress 798 - arm bar 799 - elbow off the second rope 800 - elbow to the gut 801 - rake to the eyes 802 - left leg sweep 803 - bulldog 804 - bear bug 805 - arm bar 806 - rolling german suplexes 807 - russian leg sweep 808 - arm drag and twist 809 - leg sweep 810 - chop 811 - reverse whip 812 - dragon suplex 813 - reverse Irish whip 814 - abdominal stretch 815 - arm bar 816 - top rope powerbomb 817 - reverse suplex 818 - tilt-a-whirl side slam 819 - superplex 820 - modified top rope powerbomb 821 - inverted back breaker 822 - turnbuckle smash body slam 823 - judo takedown 824 - arm bar 825 - Fireman's carry takedown 826 - single leg takedown 827 - slingshot catapult 828 - double wrist takedown 829 - tilt-a-whirl slam 830 - spinebuster 831 - snap mare 832 - arm bar 833 - vertical splash 834 - standing hammerlock 835 - crossface 836 - savate kick 837 - plancha 838 - chinlock 839 - Northern lights bomb 840 - splash 841 - ankle lock submission 842 - arm bar 843 - back drop 844 - knee to the back 845 - back bodydrop 846 - leglock 847 - shoulderblock 848 - back suplex 849 - open hand to the face 850 - top rope frankensteiner 851 - corkscrew plancha 852 - arm bar 853 - outside-the-ring hurricarana 854 - scoop slam 855 - crossface chickenwing 856 - frankensteiner 857 - reverse atomic drop 858 - flying headbutt 859 - headbutt 860 - arm bar 861 - reverse atomic knee drop onto right knee 862 - test of strength 863 - tiger suplex 864 - running clothesline 865 - dropkick to torso 866 - arm bar 867 - cradle 868 - Asai moonsault 869 - spinning forearm smash 870 - spinning back elbow smash 871 - guillotine face driver 872 - arm bar 873 - reverse face driver 874 - underhook face driver 875 - neck snap 876 - nerve strike 877 - palm thrust 878 - palm thrust flurry 879 - belly to belly piledriver 880 - arm bar 881 - neck breaker 882 - standing head scissors 883 - airplane spin 884 - inverted atomic drop 885 - reverse achilles tendon hold 886 - ankle lock 887 - suplex piledriver 888 - underhook face first piledriver 889 - elbow smash 890 - springboard back elbow smash suicida 891 - flying back elbow smash 892 - arm bar 893 - exploder suplex 894 - crossed arms Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 895 - crucifix powerbomb 896 - reverse crucifix armbar with neck submission 897 - face first powerbomb 898 - shoulder mounted crossed arms suplex 899 - throat slam suplex 900 - arm bar 901 - single arm ddt 902 - reverse underhook ddt 903 - Canadian back breaker 904 - camel clutch 905 - strectch powerbomb 906 - underhook powerbomb 907 - gutwrench powerbomb 908 - shoulder mounted suplex 909 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 910 - ring rope slingshot catapult clothesline 911 - ring rope drop from bodyslam clothesline 912 - inverted facelock front suplex 913 - cradle brainbuster suplex 914 - arm bar 915 - rope rake 916 - abdominal claw hold 917 - elbow smash clothesline 918 - cobra clutch suplex 919 - belly to belly overhead suplex 920 - catapult somersault senton suicida 921 - head vice 922 - back rake 923 - corner body press 924 - handspring body press suicida 925 - handspring moonsault body press suicida 926 - arm bar 927 - tilt-a-whirl back breaker drop 928 - step over armbar cradle 929 - forward rolling fallaway slam 930 - running forward rolling fallaway slam 931 - apron dive vertical splash bodypress 932 - back suplex 933 - arm bar 934 - flying leg roll up 935 - racked kneeling leg lock 936 - reverse standing figure four leg lock 937 - tilt a whirl face first slam 938 - spine bomb slam 939 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 940 - cobra clutch bulldog 941 - arm bar 942 - running palm thrust 943 - super piledriver 944 - super arm drag 945 - springboard arm drag 946 - cross arm scissors 947 - super northern lights bomb 948 - top rope powerbomb 949 - arm bar 950 - off the top rope vertical splash bodypress 951 - super spine bomb slam 952 - double sidewalk slam 953 - standing on top rope press slam 954 - 3/4 face lock bulldog 955 - belly to belly double arm suplex 956 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 957 - arm bar 958 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 959 - pendulum back breaker 960 - body breaker 961 - super inverted atomic drop 962 - arm bar 963 - camel clutch cradle 964 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 965 - top rope vertical splash 966 - running corner vertical splash 967 - choke hold sleeper hold 968 - head scissor lock 969 - arm bar 970 - figure four stump puller 971 - elevated surfboard 972 - inverted step over toe hold face lock 973 - judo takedown 974 - single leg takedown 975 - tights pull takedown 976 - suspended surfboard 977 - inverted indian deathlock surfboard 978 - arm bar 979 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 980 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 981 - overhead face first powerbomb turnbuckle smash 982 - neck breaker 983 - flying mat slam 984 - reverse monkey flip 985 - running mat slam 986 - left arm bar 987 - off the top rope reverse mat slam 988 - running neck breaker 989 - flying somersault 990 - leg twist 991 - leg wheel 992 - right arm bar 993 - double forward russian leg sweep 994 - super side russian leg sweep 995 - sliding leg trip 996 - double side russian leg sweep 997 - leg whip 998 - flying knee lift 999 - springboard leg drop with victim across top rope 1000 - off the second rope knee lift 1001 - off the top rope somersault leg drop 1002 - jumping knee strike 1003 - headlock 1004 - ARM BAR The Fallen Angel and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v [B]British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [/B] Love to see a little push for these two, how about the Belfast Bruiser and the Blackpool Brawler? [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) If psicosis loses, the weddings off! 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]The Outsiders[/B] Outside, inside, uptown, downtown, turn the beat around town, aint no stopping to the sound of the Nash and Hall beat! [B]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v The Steiner Brothers Come on Muta and Chono! Id actually love to see this match in this time period. WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]Perry Saturn[/B] Perry wins via assistance from moppy! Did you know, dolphins learn sign language so they can tell penguins they love them! Your welcome! Lance Storm v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] Whilst we are pushing the brits, one more won't hurt! [B] 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [/B]v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven I personally hope Taz goes on a rampage and starts fueding with Raven. He might even be able to powerbomb Kidman and NOBODY POWER BOMBS BILLY KIDMAN! WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat As awesome as it would be to see steamboat win, I see this as a chance to further legitimise the reign of Latino Heat. nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] They aint even from Harlem! Wait a minute...Konnan and Hennig aint even from Hollywood! I'm so confused. [B]The Giant [/B]v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart Vince once claimed that WCW had no idea how to book a giant...then totally wasted Big Show making him look like a total idiot on his debut..so why don't you show us how a professional books a giant, Trist? Looking forward to a great card on paper. I'm sure you will outdo yourself as always![/QUOTE] [QUOTE=The Celt;725882]/\ Now that's dedication. :P Even if he copy pasted that...someone has to have spent over a hour or two just typing up the entire move list of Dean Malenko. Insane.[/QUOTE] I agree Celt, amen. That's just... as you say, insane! Thanks for the tips guys, and wow, it's really great to hear from you keefmoon. Ladies and gentlemen, this dude is a complete and utter legend of the highest order and it's an honour to have you tipping here, mate.

Another great show man, keep it up. 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] These guys seem to be getting a pretty good push WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] You seem t like your Disco Jiving Kings =) WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell

With regards to the 1004 holds list, I am lead to believe that is the correct list, but I may be mistaken. Although I can't see somebody making up a list of 1004 wrestling holds to be honest but what do I know? I was the one who looked for it! Great show as always. Your characterisation of Bobby Heenan is always a highlight for me. Taz is a bad ass! I love that he's a fish out of water and uncomfortable in the excess of nWo...this is the way TNA should have booked Samoa Joe joining MEM. Loving the interactions between the hitman and the bulldog. And, of course, Malenko won! My hero! In honour of Hogan joining TNA I have channeled his spirit and asked him to predict for me... [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger [/B]v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) Let me tell you something mean gene! These two Hulkamaniacs have been saying their prayers and eating their vitamins, dude! They've got to step in the ring with two stinky Giants in Psicosis and Dragon and all the Hulkamaniacs will be cheering them on to victory brothah! WCW World Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr)[/B] Let me tell you something maen gene! La Parka is one scary dude brother! That skeleton is meaner than the whole Dungeon of Doom! 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] Everybody knows that USA is A-OK in my book, Jack! This disco dude is down with the kids! WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [/B] You know something mean gene, Kurt Angle is one tough dude, which is why I've talked WCW into making this AN APPLE PIE STRAP MATCH, JACK! Once Kurt Angle is strapped to that cheating Mexican Hombre... the major strappage will begin! Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v 'Total Package' Lex Luger Neither of these dudes are capable of lacing The Hulksters boots! Neither of them could beat that stinky sumo Yokozuna but all it took was one Hulk Hogan legdrop and I was WWF champion again brother! What a boring draw this will be, dude! [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell Let me tell you something mean gene...Bill Goldberg is the future of this company...which is why I want to face him for my WCW title for free on Nitro! Screw PPV buys brother! Whatcha gonna do, Nielsen media research, when Hulkamania runs wild on your ratings system!

[B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) WCW World Tag Team Championships: [I]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr [/I]v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Disco Inferno WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell

[QUOTE=BoomKing;727903]With regards to the 1004 holds list, I am lead to believe that is the correct list, but I may be mistaken. Although I can't see somebody making up a list of 1004 wrestling holds to be honest but what do I know? I was the one who looked for it! [/QUOTE] Jericho's autobiography states that he only read until he was sure the cameras were off him, then started insulting the crowd for heat until the show was due to start again, so I've tended to assuming that any list which actually has a full 1004 is false. Sorry.

[B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) [B]WCW World Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell

[QUOTE]Jericho's autobiography states that he only read until he was sure the cameras were off him, then started insulting the crowd for heat until the show was due to start again, so I've tended to assuming that any list which actually has a full 1004 is false. Sorry. [/QUOTE] No need to apologise! In my eyes at least that makes it a little more awesome!

[QUOTE=tristram;727544]I thought he had things like the Saskath.. you know, that big state word Arm Bar.[/QUOTE] Memory might be serving me wrongly, but I'm pretty sure one of the earlier ones is the Saskatchawan spinning nerve hold, or something to that effect. Another great show, loving the characterisations as always, and it's bringing everything through perfectly in my opinion. [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) [I]I know you are trying to build the Supernova team up, but Malenko and Lyger are just too big names to be jobbed out[/I] WCW World Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) [I]They're the champions for a reason, and they need to drop the straps to someone more appropriate when the time comes for a belt change[/I] 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] [I]Disco seems to be getting a decent little push. I would like to see Regal be a bit more than JTTS though.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [I]Eddie has been such an awesome TV Champion and I don't think Kurt is the guy to take it off him yet[/I] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [/B]v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Urgh, '98 Luger.[/I] Bill Goldberg v [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] [I]The Streak is over. On an edpisode of Thunder. To Marcus Alexander Bagwell, due to interference from Judy. Book it.[/I]

Guest cmdrsam
[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;727907][B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) WCW World Tag Team Championships: [I]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr [/I]v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Disco Inferno WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/QUOTE] My name is Cmdrsam and I approve of these picks. :p

[B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) [I]Tough one to pick because Supernova have been winning as of late, but I agree with Keef that they have met their match here.[/I] WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) [I]I'm still calling a Rey/Chavo feud somewhere down the line.[/I] 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] [I]He's been recieving more of a push recently. I am a Regal fan though so i would like to see him pick up a few wins.[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] [I]Nah i'm really going with Eddie, but i like Angle too much to bold Eddie.[/I] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [I]I was wondering about if you would ever end his streak in this diary. I think it'll be pretty huge if it happens.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As the blue pyros burst out into the atmosphere of this arena in the former Confederate stronghold of Richmond, and we pan out around a very strong Four Horsemen crowd, we cut to [B]'Iron' Mike Tenay[/B]'s voice.. "Live and exclusive to TBS, the Superstation, it's WCW Thunder! I'm your host, 'Iron' Mike Tenay, and with me as always is the 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko and 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes, and guys, as we head towards Halloween Havoc, it's fitting to say that the war between the Four Horsemen and the nWo is reaching an unbearable cruscendo. Ladies and gentlemen, this morning before we went to our production meeting, we met with an attorney from Turner, and a representative from the nWo Corporation itself, and we were told in no uncertain terms that what went down last Monday on Nitro, and the contents of that letter are forbidden for future disc... Hang on a second, what's this?" We cut backstage where [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] is waving, as he enters the arena. On the curb is none other than his brother, [B]Joe Malenko[/B], himself a second generation star from the loins of Boris Malenko. "Why, that's... that's Joe Malenko, Dean's brother. What's he doing here?" "Party time Prafessssaaa, it's party time for da Horsemen and their families here in Richm.." "HEY!" Before [B]Dusty Rhodes[/B] can tell us about why Joe Malenko is here, we see him being ambushed by the[B] Outsiders[/B], Hall and Nash, who start clubbing on the back of Joe Malenko, forcing him to the ground. Malenko rolls over, and Hall starts stomping on his gut. Nash then picks Malenko up, and puts his head between his legs, but before he can cause further insufferable and perhaps permanent damage, a flock of [B]Doug Dillenger's Security Team [/B]arrives on the scene, and despite attempts to break through the melee, Nash and Hall cannot finish Malenko off. [CENTER]--------------------------------[/CENTER] As we return from the break, [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] is awaiting the arrival of his team mate for the opening bout. The music of '[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwoNoRcTXOg"][B]The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B][/URL] hits, and the Iceman walks forth, seething clearly. "Welcome back fans, and we all saw what went down earlier, with the Outsiders aware that Dean Malenko would be out of sight and out of mind due to him opening Thunder with Jushin Lyger, they took advantage of his brother Joe Malenko in a despicable attack..." [B]Mike Tenay[/B] comments. "Prafesssssaaa, Malenko he looks annoyed, I'd hate to be Supernova Extreme X danite bruthha.." [B]Dusty Rhodes[/B] adds. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/PsicosisMask.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Ultimo_Dragon8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/JushinLiger.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Dean_Malenko6.jpg[/IMG] Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A good opener, quite crisp. Malenko was clearly incensed and was more than just his normal methodical himself. When Lyger got himself into a spot of bother with some dubious tactics from Supernova Extreme X, Malenko found himself clearly house like a wild child. This set the scene ultimately for Lyger to pick up the win when he hit the Lyger Bomb on his Japanese nemesis Ultimo Dragon for a very good opening bout win. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Jushin Lyger and Dean Malenko[/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE] After the break, we cut backstage where [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] bursts into the Four Horsemen dressing room. [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] is pacing backwards and forth in his brown Armani suit, and [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] and the WCW United States Champion [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] are sitting tensely on a couch. "I want action," Malenko shouts. "Don't worry brother," Flair interrupts. "Don't worry? That was my BROTHER! My Brother!" "I know Dean, I know. They're just adding fuel to the fire. We always passed a comment that when you put one of ours in hospital, we put two of yours in the morgue, and brother, I can assure you, that this will not go unpunished..." Malenko looks frustrated that no immediate action is taking place, shakes his head, and storms out of the room, much to the angst of Ric Flair. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Rey_Mysterio28.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Chavo_Guerrero12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LaParka3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lizmark_Jr.jpg[/IMG] WCW World Tag Team Championships Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A fun lucha match, nothing more, nothing less really. A fear near falls from Los Vengadores but nothing really eventful and serious to the cause of Rey and Chavo, with Rey ending an entertaining match with the Springboard Hurricanrana on Lizmark Jr for the pinfall victory. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, and STILL WCW Tag Team Champions, Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] After the break, the [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aYGwFbbQfg"]Also Sparch Zarathrusta[/URL] hits, and out from under the Turner Tron storms [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B]. He walks straight past the pyros at the bottom of the ramp, giving them no chance to explode in the air as they normally would. His face is full of intent, and as he takes the microphone from David Penzer he does not strut, he simply starts his address. "Earlier tonight... Earlier tonight... Right here in Richmond, Virginia, a strong hold of the Four Horsemen, one of our extended family copped an ambush attack from those two Outsiders. Two cowards, two gutless cowards, who much like Eric Bischoff refuse to let the light of justice hit the world of professional wrestling. Well.. I've got a challenge, you see Kev, Scott, it's easy to attack the likes of Gene Okerlund, or Dean Malenko's brother Joe... but, as the leader of the Four Horsemen... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! How about you walk the aisle, because tonight, I take you to school. How about it? Come on?" Flair undoes the tie he is wearing and loosens his collar. "Come on, I'm right here. I'm sure it's me you really want, how about it?" Flair rips away his Armani jacket and drops it to the mat. "Are ya scared? Are ya running scared? Come on, let's do this... WOOOOOOOO!!! COME ON!" Flair struts, and then drops an elbow drop to the jacket. "Imagine that was your nose Nash..." He walks back, and drops a knee to the jacket. "That's a $15,000 jacket right there, Scott Hall. Imagine what I'm about to do to you, something that is a worthless piece of.." Before Ric can utter the C word I'm sure that was going through his mind, and no, not the ultra naughty one, the [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSUhxMC2CdM&feature=related"]nWo music[/URL] hits, and stepping out to the top of the stage is the [B]Outsiders[/B], Hall and Nash. Hall beckons Flair to come to them, and Flair goes to climb out of the ring, but before he can Nash raises the microphone... "Before you go and do something stupid Flair, remember what we've been saying all along. They used to say that WCW was where the big boys play. But we're not here to play... Scott,..." "Yo, Ric Flair. Chico, you want some, come get some. Don't sing it, bring it!" "Whoa whoa whoa, Flair, before you run out of that ring and find yourself going head first through this stage, just like 'Mean' Gene himself, maybe you should wait and hear what we have to say. You see Ric Flair, ever since we've been here, you've been running your big mouth about this and that, and instead of stepping aside and allowing the revolution to happen that would ultimately improve all the bank balances of the boys in the back, you've stepped in our way. And frankly, we're getting a little bit sick and tired of it. But we're not going to take you on... no no no no, no instead, we're going right to the top. Tell 'em Scott.." "That's right, chico. You see, we're the original bad guys. But you see, you have an original good guy. So tonight, we're making a one time offer. Tonight, Bill Goldberg steps in that ring, and faces Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell. Chico, Buff has been in the back chomping at the bit waiting for an opportunity, and they don't come any bigger than Goldberg..." Flair looks puzzled. "It's simple chico, yes or no.." [I]GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG![/I] Flair looks around and notices the uncontrollable adoration of Goldberg, and raises the microphone to his lips... "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's as I always say, to be the man, you have to beat the man! So tonight, you tell Buff that tonight Goldberg's gonna spear him in half!" Hall waives his fingers in front of his face as if he's scared, and Nash turns to Hall and starts laughing, as we cut to another break. [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Disco_Inferno4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/StevenRegal2.jpg[/IMG] Disco Inferno v 'Lord' Steven Regal[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Regal tried to keep Disco grounded, and he did a good job of it, using various arm bars, hammer locks and the likes to ground Disco. But the plucky disco jiver would have none of Regal's defensive tactics, and responded with a couple of quick chain wrestling spots, before ultimately getting the opportunity to duck a clothesline and hit the Chartbuster for the win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Disco Inferno[/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] A video replays recapping the attack earlier in the evening on [B]Joe Malenko [/B]courtesy of the [B]Outsiders[/B]. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/EddyGuerrero2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/backgroundANGLE.jpg[/IMG] WCW Television Championship 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A quick match with loads of counters, near falls, intermingled with rough-house slaps and kicks as this one at times threatened to be de-railed into a catfight. Thankfully the two competitors never really allowed to permeate, and after a good midcard bout Eddie was able to retain via the Frogsplash. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Eddie Guerrero[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]Pamela Paulshock[/B] stands by with the [B]'Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] of the New World Order. "Diamond Dallas Page, lately there appears to have been some distress surrounding the faith of your wife, Kimberly. How do you..." "How do I what? Yo, Pamela, you probably thrive off seeing the tension. But to that I say, you love me, you hate me, but one thing's for sure, you'll never forget me. And it's the same for Kim, she'll never forget where the money comes from..." Just then,[B] Raven[/B] walks into the set and stands on the opposite side of Pamela Paulshock and smiles. "What's so funny??" Page asks. "You," Raven replies. "And you know why? You say you'll never forget. You'll never forget. Do you know what that means, Dallas? Do you even know the meaning of the words? You knew of the anguish I had in the Bowery growing up without proper parental supervision, inflicting damage upon myself and the other street kids from the Five Points to the point where I began to enjoy it. Do you remember that, Dallas? Do you remember? Do you remember when I broke into the scene and Paul E gave me the chance? And I got over? Do you remember? Do you remember when WCW canned your [BEEP] for an injury? Do you remember? Do you remember who signed that pink slip? Do you remember that it was Eric Bischoff? And do you remember who you came crawling to? Let me tell everyone, Dallas. You came crawling to me. Because you knew that I'd seen the pits of hell, the depths of human existence, you knew that I had seen everything for what is was. And I helped you back on your feet, I extended the olive branch even though I was still eating scraps from a rubbish can. Who stood by you, Dallas? It wasn't your pal Bischoff. It wasn't even Kim. It was me. Have you forgotten, Dallas? Because I haven't. A beggar never forgets the face of those who hold out their hand. Surely you therefore don't forget me. Right? Right? RIGHT?" "I ... I don't know what you're on about, Raven," Page retorts. "Oh you will. And you do. You think you have problems with Eddie Guerrero and Disco Inferno, but a beggar never forgets. So I know you know exactly what I'm talking about, Page. Do you understand me? You talk in scriptures and scrolls about the nWo revolution, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, Page. There is a new day dawning. This is a new era. An era where people of all walks of life can succeed. You know why, Page? Because people think you taught them that. But it's not really true, is it Page? And you know why? Because you know who you learned from. Of course, you haven't forgotten... I'll tell you why..." Raven goes to turn away, causing Page to lose concentration for one split second, but as he does Raven turns and grabs his head and plants him with the Evenflow DDT. "Because I haven't forgotten. These fans haven't forgotten. We'll never forget you Page... NEVER! We'll never forget the lies... Page.. NEVER! So it is written, so it shall come to pass. Quote the Raven, Nevermore!" Pamela looks horrified, as a couple of WCW medics arrive to help Diamond Dallas Page. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LexLuger3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bret_Hart28.jpg[/IMG] 'Total Package' Lex Luger v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] At the start of the bout, the two men met in the centre of the ring for a handshake. But from there, it was a slow meandering match. Puzzling at times, but unless Lex Luger is playing the beaten babyface vanquished to one last hope, he doesn't seem to be very good. Even Hart couldn't carry him to a great match, so it was of great thankfulness when Hart wrapped Luger up with the Sharpshooter for a strong win in a substandard match. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Bret Hart[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]Pamela Paulshock[/B] is standing by with the ever beautiful and innocent [B]Miss Elizabeth[/B], and the insane [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B]. Savage is wearing a bright green cowboy hat and a tassled leather jacket, also green, and vibrant bright yellow glasses. "Randy Savage, it has appeared over the last couple of weeks that there appears to be an issue between yourself and Chris Benoit, the WCW United States Champion. Can you explain what it is that is causing the conflict?" "OOOOOH YEAH dig it, an opportunity, an OPPORTUNITY! To talk to you about the madness that is spiralling into the centre of the Four Horsemen's mind and the WCW universe yeah. Pamela Paulshock! The power of experience and the madness of calamity flows through my veins yeah and with that comes ex-pec-TAT-ions yeah! Chris Benoit yeah, what a talent. What a talent! What a TALENT! There is nothing surer yeah that this man is going to be a great force here in WCW yeah. But there's an even bigger force at play, the madness yeah the greatest legend in WCW yeah. You see, there is no conflict Pamela, it's a simple challeeeeenge to Chris Benoit, it's about whether you really are as good as every-ONE says you are, YEAH or whether there is still more to learn. Chris Benoit, find your destiny, through the madness. Set the doubters free, yeah. As your mentor says yeah, to be the man, you have to beat the man. And that man is Macho Man Randy Savage, and the only way to true legend's status is through me. If you beat me, you become a star. GUA-RAN-TEEEEEED! YEAH!" Savage nods at Paulshock and twirls his finger, as he strolls off, leaving Paulshock even more confused than the big chested blond look would suggest. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bill_Goldberg5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BuffBagwell2.jpg[/IMG] Bill Goldberg v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Not the typical closer for recent WCW shows, it was sloppy, lacked finesse, and at times hurried. The tactic from Bagwell seemed clear, to take Goldberg from the ring and use the outside extremeties to maim the unbeaten superstar. It seemed to be working, as Bagwell continued to throw Goldberg, with the injured ribcage, into the steps, into the guardrails, into the ring post. But inevitably, all these things turn to dust, as Goldberg always wins, ya ya ya, you know how..... [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Bill Goldberg[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Post match, as [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] had his arm held aloft, he took the microphone from ring announcer [B]David Penzer[/B]. "Outsiders," Goldberg said between rushed intakes of oxygen. "You say... you want some, come get some. Well I'm right here, and I've finished with Buff Bagwell. So how about it? What do you say to... YOU'RE NEXT!" The [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSUhxMC2CdM&feature=related"]nWo theme[/URL] hits again, as the [B]Outsiders [/B]charge the ring. The Outsiders seem to be gaining ascendency over Goldberg, but what they haven't realised is that approaching through the different paths of the crowd are [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B],[B] 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] and the [B]'Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B]. Goldberg and his posse of Four Horsemen have all of a sudden cornered an unsuspecting Nash and Hall, and they begin to pummel the Outsiders, who quickly drop to the mat and roll out of the floor. Ric Flair taunts them and dares them to return to the ring, but like wounded dogs, the Outsiders continue back up the ramp...

[QUOTE=mad5226;727623]Another great show man, keep it up. 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] These guys seem to be getting a pretty good push WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] You seem t like your Disco Jiving Kings =) WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=BoomKing;727903]With regards to the 1004 holds list, I am lead to believe that is the correct list, but I may be mistaken. Although I can't see somebody making up a list of 1004 wrestling holds to be honest but what do I know? I was the one who looked for it! Great show as always. Your characterisation of Bobby Heenan is always a highlight for me. Taz is a bad ass! I love that he's a fish out of water and uncomfortable in the excess of nWo...this is the way TNA should have booked Samoa Joe joining MEM. Loving the interactions between the hitman and the bulldog. And, of course, Malenko won! My hero! In honour of Hogan joining TNA I have channeled his spirit and asked him to predict for me... [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger [/B]v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) Let me tell you something mean gene! These two Hulkamaniacs have been saying their prayers and eating their vitamins, dude! They've got to step in the ring with two stinky Giants in Psicosis and Dragon and all the Hulkamaniacs will be cheering them on to victory brothah! WCW World Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr)[/B] Let me tell you something maen gene! La Parka is one scary dude brother! That skeleton is meaner than the whole Dungeon of Doom! 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] Everybody knows that USA is A-OK in my book, Jack! This disco dude is down with the kids! WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [/B] You know something mean gene, Kurt Angle is one tough dude, which is why I've talked WCW into making this AN APPLE PIE STRAP MATCH, JACK! Once Kurt Angle is strapped to that cheating Mexican Hombre... the major strappage will begin! Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v 'Total Package' Lex Luger Neither of these dudes are capable of lacing The Hulksters boots! Neither of them could beat that stinky sumo Yokozuna but all it took was one Hulk Hogan legdrop and I was WWF champion again brother! What a boring draw this will be, dude! [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell Let me tell you something mean gene...Bill Goldberg is the future of this company...which is why I want to face him for my WCW title for free on Nitro! Screw PPV buys brother! Whatcha gonna do, Nielsen media research, when Hulkamania runs wild on your ratings system![/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Bigpapa42;727907][B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) WCW World Tag Team Championships: [I]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr [/I]v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Disco Inferno WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MattitudeV2;728046][B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) [B]WCW World Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=keefmoon;728480]Memory might be serving me wrongly, but I'm pretty sure one of the earlier ones is the Saskatchawan spinning nerve hold, or something to that effect. Another great show, loving the characterisations as always, and it's bringing everything through perfectly in my opinion. [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) [I]I know you are trying to build the Supernova team up, but Malenko and Lyger are just too big names to be jobbed out[/I] WCW World Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) [I]They're the champions for a reason, and they need to drop the straps to someone more appropriate when the time comes for a belt change[/I] 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] [I]Disco seems to be getting a decent little push. I would like to see Regal be a bit more than JTTS though.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [I]Eddie has been such an awesome TV Champion and I don't think Kurt is the guy to take it off him yet[/I] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [/B]v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Urgh, '98 Luger.[/I] Bill Goldberg v [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] [I]The Streak is over. On an edpisode of Thunder. To Marcus Alexander Bagwell, due to interference from Judy. Book it.[/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=cmdrsam;728685]My name is Cmdrsam and I approve of these picks. :p[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=totti;728942][B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) [I]Tough one to pick because Supernova have been winning as of late, but I agree with Keef that they have met their match here.[/I] WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) [I]I'm still calling a Rey/Chavo feud somewhere down the line.[/I] 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] [I]He's been recieving more of a push recently. I am a Regal fan though so i would like to see him pick up a few wins.[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] [I]Nah i'm really going with Eddie, but i like Angle too much to bold Eddie.[/I] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [I]I was wondering about if you would ever end his streak in this diary. I think it'll be pretty huge if it happens.[/I][/QUOTE] Thanks guys again for your tips and support. It was obviously an abbreivated card, but a fan card to put together and I think it served its purpose on a couple of major feud storyline arcs.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG] [I]WCW moves up to Cleveland, Ohio, for Monday Nitro. We will find out what fallout will come from the Outsiders being over-powered by the Four Horsemen. Will the Outsiders finally stop their path of destruction?[/I][/CENTER] [U]Quick Picks[/U] WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lance Storm v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux The Outsiders v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) Masahiro Chono v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart 'Lord' Steven Regal v Yuji Nagata Scott Steiner v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting

WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [I]It's going to be a tough defence for Rey and Chavo though.[/I] WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lance Storm v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta [I]I'm going to say that Angle turns heel on Disco.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]Niedhart isn't doing much and Chono needs to keep nWo Japan strong.[/I] [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Yuji Nagata [I]He lost last week so i think this is a good chance to get some momentum back.[/I] [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]I think Steiner needs the rub more because Luger hasn't got a program running at the moment.[/I] WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting I wasn't sure who to pick here so I went with the Champion. I think it will be an interesting outcome though.

So is Dean's brother real, I've never heard of him before. Another solid card brother. Quick Picks WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lance Storm v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta "Disco Fever, Disco Fever, Disco Fever, Ya, Ya, Ya, Ya..." WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Yuji Nagata [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: '[B]Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting

WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [I]Mysterio and Chavo are on a great roll now.[/I] WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lance Storm v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta [I]Angle has to win this and go onto Halloween Havoc strong[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]'Cutback' Lash Le Roux[/B] [I]I know I keep saying it, but Eddie should drop the title and get better.[/I] [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [I]The Outsiders have to keep looking strong, and winning here would help.[/I] [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]A bit of a tough one this. However I think Chono is the better wrestler and can do great things with a variety of opponents.[/I] [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Yuji Nagata [I]Regal has to keep looking strong. The great thing about Regal is whether you push him or not, he'll still perform greatly.[/I] [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Scott Steiner can do great things in many capacities, and a match like this should suit him. Keep him looking like a strong and tough bastard.[/I] WCW United States Championship: 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan[/B] [I]As with Eddie, Benoit deserves more than the US title and should drop it[/I] [B]WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting [I]You want to keep your World Champion looking strong[/I]

WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr [/B](c) v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v [B]Lance Storm[/B] v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Yuji Nagata [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW World Heavyweight Champion '[B]Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting

WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr [/B](c) v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lance Storm v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) Masahiro Chono v [B]Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart[/B] [B]'Lord' Steven Regal [/B]v Yuji Nagata [B]Scott Steiner [/B]v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit [/B](c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' [B]Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting

[QUOTE=mad5226;730067]So is Dean's brother real, I've never heard of him before.[/QUOTE] Yes he is. He tagged a lot with Dean in the US and Japan. He appeared in WCW in the early 90s, I remember him tagging with Dean against Koloff and Steamboat in a tag team tournament. He then did a bit of work in ECW, and he had one more infamous appearance in WCW where he went at it with Jericho over Jericho's snide remarks about the late Boris Malenko in his feud with Dean.

Guest cmdrsam
WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [QUOTE]this would be a great one to watch.[/QUOTE] WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lance Storm v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [B]'Lord' Steven Rega[/B]l v Yuji Nagata Scott Steiner v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [QUOTE]personally would not care This one i would get up and grab a beer, kick the wife, pet the kid.:p[/QUOTE] WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] At the top of the show, we cut straight backstage where we find [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] pacing backwards and forth in his dressing room, before we hear the click and slam of a door. Our cameras pan to the left to find the entrant is [B]Kimberly Page[/B], who has a red Prada shopping bag hanging off her left hand. Page's face is full of rage. "I want to know, straight up Kim, is it true?" He asks. "Is what true?" She cryptically retorts, as her eyes suspiciously move from side to side. "The rumours Kim, the rumours! I've heard it all, first it was Eddie Guerrero, then it was Disco Inferno. I just want you to remember one thing. When all's said and done, you are my wife, you made a vow for your life to me..." "Are you saying I'm some kind of enduring object, Dallas?" She asks. "I'm saying ... YOU'RE MY FREAKING WIFE!!!" He angrily replies. He picks up a steel chair and hurls it against the wall, and then thrusts his face into the palm of his hands. "I don't need this, not from you, not from no-one. You see, at the moment I've got Raven on my back... RAVEN! The man is delusional, and he can snap your neck in an instant. I got lucky last week Kim, I got lucky. You.. YOU nearly cost me my livelihood. Because you distracted me through your lies. But let me tell you something Kim, either way, you're going to FEEL THE BANG! The question you have to ask yourself, is it going to be as my wife or are we going to have an issue?" Page looks her square in the eye, as we fade out from this scene to our first match. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Rey_Mysterio28.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Chavo_Guerrero12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/JushinLiger.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Dean_Malenko6.jpg[/IMG] WCW Tag Team Championships Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A very quick paced encounter to open Nitro. Lots of slick in and out of ring aerial work, particularly from Rey and Lyger. Malenko slowed it down somewhat to keep some sanity, but just as the match appeared to get interesting, site unseen, [B]Psicosis[/B] and [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B] raced to the ring, Ultimo Dragon to distract the referee and Dean Malenko, allowing Psicosis to hit a stunning head scissors takedown. Jushin stumbled back to his feet, but Chavo was ready to hit the Tornado DDT to grab the win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, and STILL WCW Tag Team Champions, Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the break, [B]Pamela Paulshock [/B]stands in the middle of the ring, awaiting the arrival of [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B], the WCW Television Champion. The Champion swaggers into the ring, looking Pamela up and down and winking as he saddles up beside her. "Eddie Guerrero, I understand you are here to discuss the situation that is developing between yourself and Disco Inferno?" Pamela asks. "Mamacita, that... and to let your eyes look over me, latino heat! Now, esse, I've heard a lot of comment lately that Disco Inferno is the natural fit to face me at Halloween Havoc for this WCW Television Championship. Esse, as far as I'm concerned, the pride of the latino nations that I represent and all that is spectacular about latino heat, I can tell you this that as far as I'm concerned a man should have to earn a shot. There is no guarantees with Championships esse, as far as I know the only guarantees in life is that I am latino heat, I drive a low-rider and that the hot mamacita's love the extra spring in my shocks, if you know what I mean. And Pamela, honey... you will." "Ok..? The question then is if Disco Inferno is not an automatic contender to your Championship, what is in place to find the number one contender." "Mamacita, you are one smoking hot mama. The answer is very simple, right here, right now, I've commissioned a 10 man over the top rope battle royal." "Right now?" "Right now mamacita! Ora Le!" Guerrero blows a kiss to Pamela, and then leaves to join the commentary team at ringside. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/AlexWright6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Evan_Karagias2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Hector_Garza2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Disco_Inferno4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LaParka3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lenny_Lane.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lance_Storm.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thGreat_Muta2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bryan_Clark2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/backgroundANGLE.jpg[/IMG] 10 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal #1 Contendership for the WCW Television Championship for a shot at the Championship at Halloween Havoc 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lenny Lane v Lance Storm v The Great Muta v Wrath v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [U]Order and Process of Elimination[/U] 1) La Parka - Right at the top of the 'bout, La Parka decided to swivel dance for the crowd, and was not aware of Wrath running to lariat him hard over the top rope 2) Wrath - Realising the power of Wrath, several of the superstars teamed up to get underneath him, and after a long process, Wrath went over. 3)... Lenny Lane - But he took Lenny Lane with him 4) Hector Garza - You could see his neck injury was crippling him, and as Kurt Angle cannon shot him into the corner, he hit so hard that he rebounded over the top to the floor 5) Kurt Angle - Alex Wright and Disco Inferno worked him over collectively and were able to double hip toss him out 6) Alex Wright - The Great Muta found the green myst, and the blinding in his eyes caused him to be an easy target for Muta 7) Evan Karagias - A gutsy performance, but he was shot over the top by a powerful clothesline from Disco Inferno 8) Lance Storm - Lance Storm also got the green myst, and he too was thrown over by Muta 9) The Great Muta - He tried once more, but Disco was alert and ducked. Muta thought he had hit his target and raised his arms, but he was surprised by Disco who hit the Chartbuster from behind. There was some good chain wrestling back and forward, with Muta dominating. Muta then went for his patented Mutasault, but Disco was playing possum, raced to the corner and knocked Muta from his perilous position, causing him to drop forcefully to the ground! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and winner of the opportunity to face the WCW Television Champion at Halloween Havoc, Disco Inferno[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [B]Disco Inferno[/B] raced to the top turnbuckle, and held his arms aloft before shaking his hips. He started pointing at [B]Eddie Guerrero [/B]at ringside, from the commentary position, and the Champion stood up, holding the belt over his shoulder, but shaking his head in disappointment as we cut to a break. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/EddyGuerrero2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lash_LeRoux.jpg[/IMG] WCW Television Champion 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Eddie took out his frustrations on poor Lash, who was used as nothing but cannon fodder. This was like watching the old 'preliminary wrestlers' come out and get tormented by the complete offensive skill set of a highly regarded wrestler. Poor Lash. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Eddie Guerrero[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [B]Pamela Paulshock[/B] again stood in the ring after the break, as [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] and [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B], the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, waltzed down to the ring. Jericho was his usual arrogant self, while Page had a look of fire in his eyes. Once in the ring, the two men stood at opposite sides of the rookie interviewer. "Diamond Dallas Page and WCW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho, I understand you have a chall.." "Listen toots," Page interrupts. "Leave this to the professionals. The ring is no place for a girl like you. As a matter of fact, I'm starting to believe that professional wrestling is not an environment for any woman. Their place should be in the kit.." "Hang on!" Pamela interrupts. "Would it be because they're all slu.." Jericho goes to comment. "Whoa whoa whoa! Please!" Pamela retorts. "What? I was going to say slueths, God your mind is in the gutter," Jericho says. "As I was saying," Page continues, "There's been a number of issues floating around lately, but let me tell you something Pamela Paulshock, my wife is my wife and there's no way that that's going to change. Because at the end of the day, she's like everyone else. She loves me, she hates me, but one thing's for sure, she'll never forget. So Eddie Guerrero, Disco Inferno, and anyone else in the back, let me assure you, that as a cat of the night she will flirt, she will bat her eyelids, but at the end of the day she know's where her breads buttered. She knows how she can afford to shop down Rodeo Drive, how she can afford to drink martinis at the top of the Rockefeller Centre, how she can look at a picture of Jacqui Onassis herself... or should I say Jacqui Kennedy, and she knows that with the blink of an eye and with the swipe of my card she can look like her in anyway she wants. Above all else, she knows what it's like to .... FEEL THE BANG! So her eyes may look, they may blink, they may batter, but she's mine... MINE!" "Would it be fair to say, Dallas, that the only folks you haven't got to be concerned with is Lenny Lane and Lodi?" "Amen, Chris, Amen! Good solemn fellas I say." "...Because you know, your wife is smoking hot and I'd certainly like to hit th.." "HANG ON PAL!" Page retorts. "That's my wife." "...Jus saying." "Guys, can I ask what you actually came here for, surely this isn't it?" Paulshock asked. "Know your place, you bottom feeding trash bag!" Jericho slams back. "You're in the ring with two superstars, on MY show.. WCW Monday Night Jericho. You are speaking to Lionheart Chris Jericho, the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, the man of 1004 holds, your paragon of good virtue and your ayatollah of rock n.... rolllllaaaa! And as you very well know Pam, the WCW Executive Committee has seen fit for Dallas and I to have a match tonight. Randy Savage, Sting... I've already beaten you two down more than I can remember. You will never...EVVVERRRRR beat me.... Page..." "Savage, Sting... I'm glad I'm getting this match with you tonight. Because tonight I have some frustrations to take out on two chumps, and you two are the biggest chumps out. Randy Savage, you turned your back on the New World Order, pal, and the Godfather of the nWo himself never forgets. So tonight, consider yourself on the hitlist. Pal, you're going to get whacked. As for Sting..." "Sting, you listen up and you listen good. I've asked for one last match with you at Halloween Havoc, because I'm sick and tired of hearing about you. This show is MY show. I'm sick of hearing about Sting this, Sting that. This is all about me me me me me me me me ME! And tonight, as I press my body against yours, lying all over the top of you..." Page gives Jericho a raised eyebrow and a shake of the head. "What? What? Wh... Oh. I get it. Fine. Tonight Sting, tonight you face painted freak, tonight you find out why I am the WCW World Heavyweight Champion. Kiss me, hootch!" Jericho thrusts his lips onto Pamela's who shakes her arm in disbelief and dismay, before... before... before reluctantly, and then affirmatively wrapping her arms and him. Suddenly he recoils. "You bottom feeding trash bag! Don't you ever...EVVVERRRR put your arms around me again!" As Page and Jericho go to leave the ring, Paulshock wipes her lips, and then begins to blush slightly. [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/KevinNash4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottHall9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Perry_Saturn8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisKanyonkyky.jpg[/IMG] The Outsiders v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator Of Offence' Chris Kanyon)[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Usually Kanyon and Saturn can hold their own with their unique styles, and Saturn's power. For a brief interlude or two they did, but for the most part the Outsiders were at their menacing best, with Saturn nearly being snapped in half by a Jackknife from Kevin Nash. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, the Outsiders[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] A recap plays from last Thursday's Thunder: [I] We cut backstage where [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] is waving, as he enters the arena. On the curb is none other than his brother, [B]Joe Malenko[/B], himself a second generation star from the loins of Boris Malenko. "Why, that's... that's Joe Malenko, Dean's brother. What's he doing here?" "Party time Prafessssaaa, it's party time for da Horsemen and their families here in Richm.." "HEY!" Before [B]Dusty Rhodes[/B] can tell us about why Joe Malenko is here, we see him being ambushed by the [B]Outsiders, Hall and Nash[/B], who start clubbing on the back of Joe Malenko, forcing him to the ground. Malenko rolls over, and Hall starts stomping on his gut. Nash then picks Malenko up, and puts his head between his legs, but before he can cause further insufferable and perhaps permanent damage, a flock of [B]Doug Dillenger's Security Team[/B] arrives on the scene, and despite attempts to break through the melee, Nash and Hall cannot finish Malenko off.[/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Jim_Neidhart2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/MasahiroChono.jpg[/IMG] Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart v Masahiro Chono[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Has Jim Neidhart officially joined the job-squad? Because he did a good impression of it here. Some basic offence from Neidhart aside at the start, Chono was hitting some vicious strikes pulverising Neidhart, before ending it with that sickening stiff kick to the head. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Masahiro Chono[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Backstage,[B] 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] barges into the office of [B]'Easy-E' Eric Bischoff[/B]. Bischoff freaks out and stands up quickly, resulting in his swivel chair dropping to the floor in the pandamonium. Bischoff is as white as a ghost. "I... I wouldn't do it, Ric. You do it, and you know you're fired..." "Fired? I'm already fired aren't I?.." Bischoff gulps, as Flair gets right up and in his face. "Pal, let me tell you something. When I destroy you brother, it will be in the middle of the ring... WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Because destroying you is something that all of these great fans should see, up close and personal, pal. I just want to make one thing very clear. I know you've been behind what the Outsiders have been up to, what they did to Mean BY GOD WOOOOOOOO Gene Okerlund and Joe Malenko and my close pal, the Enforcer double A himself. That's just your way, isn't it? You... You're a coward. You're a cheat, you're a no good son of a [BEEP!]" "Wh..What do you want, Flair?" Bischoff asks sheepishly. "I don't want anything. I just needed to see the blood drain from your face when you knew that I knew..." Flair smiles and turns to leave, but before he leaves, he turns back to Bischoff. "Oh and brother, that list... You know, the one you've threatened legal action about should it become public... You should know better. They call me slick Ric, the Nature Boy, a jet flying limousine riding wheelin dealing son of a gun... WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! They also call me the dirtiest player in the game. And I'll say this to you. Watch your step boy, because I've faced more legal action than you've had pieces of [BEEP], and brother... it doesn't scare me in the slightest. When the time is right Bischoff... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Bischoff looks mortified, as Flair finally leaves. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Yuji_Nagata.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/StevenRegal2.jpg[/IMG] Yuji Nagata v 'Lord' Steven Regal[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] This arrangement WCW has with Japan is great, it allows their stars to come over and steal the WCW shows with some clinical action. Moreso, it allows their own talent to get better and better just by sheer exposure with them. Nagata seemed to be getting over the top of Regal, and it appeared the Nagata Lock was able to be snapped on, but Regal found a drop of energy to get free and hit a cynical low blow. It freed Regal up to hit a very innovative DDT of sorts to claim the victory. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Steven Regal[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Backstage, as [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [/B]walks down the corridor from Eric Bischoff's office, he is cornered by his arch nemesis [B]Curt Hennig[/B]. Hennig smiles arrogantly, as Flair goes to spit in his face, but Hennig ducks and continues to smile. "You really don't get it, do you?" Hennig asks. "I don't get what?" "You don't get it. You thought it was all about the steel cage door. You thought it was all about presenting Hogan with your sequined robe. Do you get it yet?" "Get... what?" "Bischoff's not the half of it, Ric," Hennig says with a beaming smile. He continues to chew his gum, as he walks off, with a seething Flair restrained for a second, trying to comprehend whatever Hennig was cryptically getting at. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LexLuger4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottSteiner3.jpg[/IMG] 'The Total Package' Lex Luger v Scott Steiner[/CENTER][/size][/b] A basic match. Not too much excitement, such punishing power offence. Luger seemed to be getting over the top of Steiner, who was getting more and more frustrated by the minute, before his back was cracked real good by the Torture Rack. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Lex Luger[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the match, [B]'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner[/B] jumped into the ring to help his brother [B]Scott Steiner[/B] up. Scott turned to Rick and shook his head, and left the ring of his own accord, refusing to acknowledge Rick. [CENTER]------------------[/CENTER] The commentators gave us a brief update on the condition of [B]'Mean' Gene Okerlund[/B], who was still under observation for some chronic shooting pains being felt up his spinal column from the sheer impact of the attack he endured from the [B]Outsiders[/B] recently. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisBenoit4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Konnan10.jpg[/IMG] WCW United States Championship 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A really good match. Not quick, but ... methodical. Konnan was working well, and Chris Benoit selling well as per usual. Some good slick chain wrestling, and some good mat wrestling from Benoit were the highlights. Konnan was always just one yard off Benoit, and Benoit wrapped up a good match with the Crippler Crossface following the Diving Headbutt. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW United States Champion, Chris Benoit[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]Disco Inferno[/B] was walking the corridor with a single stemmed long red rose in his teeth. [B]Pamela Paulshock[/B] though was there to see him. "Are those for me?" She asked. Disco shrieked, as he was shocked by the presence of Pamela. "Uh... well, ...." "Well, are they?" She asked again. Just then, he sees [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [/B]and WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] up ahead, who are heading towards the ring, and he gulps. "Sure... Sure... Oh what a burden to get this rose off my chest." He gives it to her hand to hand, which leaves her confused, as he just skirts off the scene without any further romantic explanations. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisJericho2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/DiamondDallasPage2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/RandySavage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Sting51.jpg[/IMG] WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Hardly an epic bout, but a very good one none the less. What Page and Savage lack in speed these days they more than make up for with pure wrestling nouse and psychology. The work in the ring is tidy, and effective. Even though the ring isn't being set on fire, the fans are still excited and their emotions controlled perfectly. THe pace in the match came from Sting and Jericho, who had a brief altercation in the ring to give a very brief cameo highlight of some of the excitement that could come at Halloween Havoc. Both Jericho and Sting countered each other's moves effectively, really begging the question as to who really is the better wrestler, and more importantly, do they both have each other's measure causing an intriging stalement? This well worked match was ended when [B]Taz[/B] came rushing to ringside, looking to put a hit on Savage, but before he could, [B]Raven[/B] pulled him aside, and threw him into the steel guard rails. As Page contested Raven's interference, Sting came up from behind him and with an inside cradle hooked him up for the pinfall. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Randy Savage and Sting[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the match, [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] rebounded quickly to his feet, and taunted [B]Raven[/B] to join him in the ring. Once in the ring, Raven stood toe to toe with Page, grinning, before Page slapped him hard. Raven looked to his side, and then brushed his face against where the slap was. He then turned and hit a thundering open fist punch to the head of Page who dropped to the mat, and scurried underneath the ropes, as [B]Sting[/B], [B]Randy Savage[/B] and Raven taunted Page, [B]Chris Jericho [/B]and [B]Taz[/B] as they left with their tails between their legs.

[QUOTE=totti;730040]WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [I]It's going to be a tough defence for Rey and Chavo though.[/I] WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lance Storm v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta [I]I'm going to say that Angle turns heel on Disco.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]Niedhart isn't doing much and Chono needs to keep nWo Japan strong.[/I] [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Yuji Nagata [I]He lost last week so i think this is a good chance to get some momentum back.[/I] [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]I think Steiner needs the rub more because Luger hasn't got a program running at the moment.[/I] WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting I wasn't sure who to pick here so I went with the Champion. I think it will be an interesting outcome though.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=mad5226;730067]So is Dean's brother real, I've never heard of him before. Another solid card brother. Quick Picks WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lance Storm v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta "Disco Fever, Disco Fever, Disco Fever, Ya, Ya, Ya, Ya..." WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Yuji Nagata [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: '[B]Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Destiny;730106]WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [I]Mysterio and Chavo are on a great roll now.[/I] WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lance Storm v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta [I]Angle has to win this and go onto Halloween Havoc strong[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]'Cutback' Lash Le Roux[/B] [I]I know I keep saying it, but Eddie should drop the title and get better.[/I] [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [I]The Outsiders have to keep looking strong, and winning here would help.[/I] [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]A bit of a tough one this. However I think Chono is the better wrestler and can do great things with a variety of opponents.[/I] [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Yuji Nagata [I]Regal has to keep looking strong. The great thing about Regal is whether you push him or not, he'll still perform greatly.[/I] [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Scott Steiner can do great things in many capacities, and a match like this should suit him. Keep him looking like a strong and tough bastard.[/I] WCW United States Championship: 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan[/B] [I]As with Eddie, Benoit deserves more than the US title and should drop it[/I] [B]WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting [I]You want to keep your World Champion looking strong[/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MattitudeV2;730173]WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr [/B](c) v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v [B]Lance Storm[/B] v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Yuji Nagata [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW World Heavyweight Champion '[B]Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Bigpapa42;730269]WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr [/B](c) v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lance Storm v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) Masahiro Chono v [B]Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart[/B] [B]'Lord' Steven Regal [/B]v Yuji Nagata [B]Scott Steiner [/B]v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit [/B](c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' [B]Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=cmdrsam;730491]WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko WCW Television Championship Battle Royal - The Winner will face the Champion at Halloween Havoc: 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Hector Garza v Disco Inferno v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Lance Storm v Lenny Lane v Wrath v Great Muta WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [B]'Lord' Steven Rega[/B]l v Yuji Nagata Scott Steiner v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting[/B][/QUOTE] Thanks again for your tips, guys. I look forward to more of the same and of course any comments you may have as WCW heads towards Halloween Havoc.

Archived