Huge game out, forgot to tell people.....lol

Capelli King

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Glotnot
Blasphemy, have you invited us yet, or are you [I]going[/I] to invite us? Because if you already did, I didn't receive the e-mail for some reason.

[quote=Capelli King;426600]I managed to get 2 more invites from some pal of mine The Swanton825: [EMAIL="bighit825@collinscom.net"]bighit825@collinscom.net[/EMAIL] Treton: [EMAIL="treton248@yahoo.com"]treton248@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] also added and invited[/quote] Hey, thanks for the invite. Signed up a day before you posted this, and didn't know you had to have someone invite you.

Guest Glotnot
Not in my inbox or junk box Blasphemy. After noticing that no one else used a Bellsouth account, I can only guess that that's the reason. If anyone would still be willing to send me another invite, it's at [email]lionofblood@gmail.com[/email] I'd really appreciate it, because this game does sound interesting. Really sorry for wasting your invite Blasphemy...I hope it will give you another one since there's no response.

I assume everyone is invited till this point. The next one should go to mjdgoldeneye so that he can get a ticket to move over to Greece. The region is Crete\Heraklion in Greece. Also PM me in game, i am sending our dudes the local currency (GDR) to help buy more food and so on. O forgot to say, the national forums are [url]http://z9.invisionfree.com/Greece_HQ[/url]

Guest Glotnot
[QUOTE=jamck;426872]Does the free invitation on the site work because I tried it and got the email but it didn't give me a password to use[/QUOTE] That puts you in a waiting list, I think. If you want, I'll send you an invite. Just PM your e-mail to me.

Archived