Huge game out, forgot to tell people.....lol

Capelli King

I see 50% live outside of the Greece. Why live in Greece? 1# i am the president, #2 I have a big party of 60 members which will become 100 members once i complete the merger between the top 3 parties (this does not include you dudes:p ) which means what? I control the budget and can get you all pumped up with cash (i am already sending aid to all you guys) beyond that we have our own forums which is controlled by me and i can get you guys into big political positions much more quickly. #3 I own the economy! Meaning i have 2 companies, and have contacts to all the other companies for employment, which means you will get jobs very fast and get paid well and have your career on track. #4 Greece is not full of Greeks!!! It is primarily a US\Canadia\UK country, very international as you can see from the Press. So you are not joining some Greek colony. In fact there are very few Greeks in Greece! #5 We stick together. You can spread all over the world of course and be the "cannon fodder" to a bunch of people you do not know, or stick around with people which you know already. #6 YOU CANNOT ever control the US. In fact the US dude is a Greek guy:D Same goes for Canada and other major nations. In fact you cannot control any nation in this game as they are basically like us. Most of lets say the Czech republik come from one forum, Spain also and so on. So Greece can be a mainly GDS country where we make the decisions and pull the strings. Overal when it comes down to it? In Greece you have me (a top 50-70 citizen with loads of cash and a presidency) and i can help you out in any other place you are a nobody and cannot rely on anyone at all. Put it this way, if you are in Greece you WILL NEVER die from the lack of food, no work or anything else. Our Party will basically dominate this damn country for life (make sure you are in it and stay in it!:D We were renamed to UNITED GREECE today)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Capelli King;427698]I see 50% live outside of the Greece. Why live in Greece? 1# i am the president, #2 I have a big party of 60 members which will become 100 members once i complete the merger between the top 3 parties (this does not include you dudes:p ) which means what? I control the budget and can get you all pumped up with cash (i am already sending aid to all you guys) beyond that we have our own forums which is controlled by me and i can get you guys into big political positions much more quickly. #3 I own the economy! Meaning i have 2 companies, and have contacts to all the other companies for employment, which means you will get jobs very fast and get paid well and have your career on track. #4 Greece is not full of Greeks!!! It is primarily a US\Canadia\UK country, very international as you can see from the Press. So you are not joining some Greek colony. In fact there are very few Greeks in Greece! #5 We stick together. You can spread all over the world of course and be the "cannon fodder" to a bunch of people you do not know, or stick around with people which you know already. #6 YOU CANNOT ever control the US. In fact the US dude is a Greek guy:D Same goes for Canada and other major nations. In fact you cannot control any nation in this game as they are basically like us. Most of lets say the Czech republik come from one forum, Spain also and so on. So Greece can be a mainly GDS country where we make the decisions and pull the strings. Overal when it comes down to it? In Greece you have me (a top 50-70 citizen with loads of cash and a presidency) and i can help you out in any other place you are a nobody and cannot rely on anyone at all. Put it this way, if you are in Greece you WILL NEVER die from the lack of food, no work or anything else. Our Party will basically dominate this damn country for life (make sure you are in it and stay in it!:D We were renamed to UNITED GREECE today)[/QUOTE] That is why I'm moving to Greece .. to be on the forums there, to be under the rule of Capelli and ... well it just seems better.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;427698]I see 50% live outside of the Greece. Why live in Greece? 1# i am the president, #2 I have a big party of 60 members which will become 100 members once i complete the merger between the top 3 parties (this does not include you dudes:p ) which means what? I control the budget and can get you all pumped up with cash (i am already sending aid to all you guys) beyond that we have our own forums which is controlled by me and i can get you guys into big political positions much more quickly. #3 I own the economy! Meaning i have 2 companies, and have contacts to all the other companies for employment, which means you will get jobs very fast and get paid well and have your career on track. #4 Greece is not full of Greeks!!! It is primarily a US\Canadia\UK country, very international as you can see from the Press. So you are not joining some Greek colony. In fact there are very few Greeks in Greece! #5 We stick together. You can spread all over the world of course and be the "cannon fodder" to a bunch of people you do not know, or stick around with people which you know already. #6 YOU CANNOT ever control the US. In fact the US dude is a Greek guy:D Same goes for Canada and other major nations. In fact you cannot control any nation in this game as they are basically like us. Most of lets say the Czech republik come from one forum, Spain also and so on. So Greece can be a mainly GDS country where we make the decisions and pull the strings. Overal when it comes down to it? In Greece you have me (a top 50-70 citizen with loads of cash and a presidency) and i can help you out in any other place you are a nobody and cannot rely on anyone at all. Put it this way, if you are in Greece you WILL NEVER die from the lack of food, no work or anything else. Our Party will basically dominate this damn country for life (make sure you are in it and stay in it!:D We were renamed to UNITED GREECE today)[/QUOTE] I'm GWO 4 life!

Food is a major part. I suggest stocking up on the good stuff. I have a level 3 company priced around 2.8 GDR per day. If you buy level 3 it means if you train every day and work a day, your wellness will still grow by one per day. Houses increase wellness also. Gifts do, but you need to send to each other to get the bonus wellness points. That said in the forums check the gift tree section, we have people sending gifts to each other to boost up wellness fast. I am now building up a new army to eventually kick someones ass or get mercenary cash from other countries (something like paid terrorists:D ) But before we can do that we will need are soldiers well trained, packed with food, travel tickets (2 ways) gift boosted and with good weapons to fight. I have a post in the military section in the forums. I am financing all soldiers with 50GDR to get your ratings up faster.

I forgot to say, i need 2 invites for [email]michon@ftbsystems.com[/email] and [email]Barry635@hotmail.com[/email] Tell them you are sending them an invite for Erepublik and that Capelli King gave you their email's, give them specific instructions to join Greece\Crete (they could easily **** up also) One other thing i forgot, i specially gave a pathetically low exchange rate for the local greek currency to allow you guys (which should have loads of gold) to buy loads of the local currency. It is at the lowest rate in all Erepublik 0.01 gold per GDR! So for just 5 gold you will get 500GDR which is enough to get you 30 of the best food, a level 3 weapon, a house, 10 gifts, travel tickets to move around if we get into a war and enough cash to go to the local pub and get totally drunk for a week!:D O yes, this is another reason you should be in Greece!!!!:eek:

Guest Glotnot
[QUOTE=masterded;428103]I would like an invite [email]masteregon@gmail.com[/email][/QUOTE] I'll invite you if jester hasn't already done so.

Archived