Official Heroes Mafia Signup Thread

Arrows

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=NickC13573;426931]just so everyone knows, School is out, so I will be logging on at shorter intervals than the 8-16 hour intervals, so I will be able to read more posts and pay more attention.[/QUOTE] Seems to be no objections so far..so...all is good.

Arrows, I would play, but I have quite a bit on my plate right now. Just want you to realise that it's not because I don't want to play. You know I would be lynched for not posting up to standards if I did. I will try to read along though. Very interested in seeing what you have laid out.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;426947]Arrows, I would play, but I have quite a bit on my plate right now. Just want you to realise that it's not because I don't want to play. You know I would be lynched for not posting up to standards if I did. I will try to read along though. Very interested in seeing what you have laid out.[/QUOTE] Yea..I know how it is. Will likely be sitting out a few to get things together after this one, but will be checking in.

[QUOTE=Imarevenant;426973]So you're not retiring? Good to hear if so[/QUOTE] I'll be hanging around. Gonna take some games off, get myself stable with work and all, and just..enjoy some time outside for a change, and then I'll be back.

[QUOTE=Antithesis;427062]What the hey sign me up. This may be my last game for a while. And I just want people to know up front. I start job hunting next Tuesday. So don't lynch me because I may not be able to make 100+ posts a day :D[/QUOTE] That should be a reason to keep you alive... :D

Archived