So ... who's gay? bi? straight?

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;436007]The weird thing is that if you assume that all of the allegations about Rob Feinstein are 110% true, that doesn't keep him from being straight. Nearly all pedophiles are heterosexual in their adult preferences, but pick victims the same sex as themselves.[/QUOTE] That's 100% true. Pedophilia isn't driven by sexuality. It is driven by something else. However, I think Rob is full on homosexual. Just look at the characters he has played, and with great skill I might add. And, I am really glad that Gabe and RoH were able to move past the Rob thing and become much larger and better than they were before it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=combatmedic;427988]Here is a link to Wrestling Urban Legends. There are plenty of gay rumors on there. I don't believe half the stuff on there, but it gets you thinking. [URL="http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html"]http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html[/URL] As for the Broklyn Brawler, there is a story on there about how Bret Hart, Jim Duggan, and Kamala purposefully opened Pat Patterson shades in his room, just to see what would happen. Apparently they saw Patterson nail the Brawler, then make him pleasure him orally, which made Duggan puke all over Kamala.[/QUOTE] Honky Tonk Man and Raven did a shoot video where they confirmed/denied/laughed at most of the rumors on this list. The video used to be posted on youtube. Honky Tonk is hilarious in it. He disputes No. 12, saying "I can't see Ricky leaving..."

When I started this thread I did so purely to get a response as to what people thought of the (in my opinion, ill-concieved and fairly pointless) inclusion of sexuality into the game, and how it should be dealt with from a mod-making perspective. If I knew this was going to end up back at the old DVDVR sleaze rumour list, I never would have bothered. Funny as it is, it seems to be brought up on every vaguely wrestling related board at some point and is getting pretty tired by now.

Archived