So ... who's gay? bi? straight?

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Jennie Bomb;427789]My money is on one of the US main event guys (Jack Bruce being the personal favourite right now) and one Stone or DeColt (I'd say Edd is bisexual, it'd fit his personality). It's really quite sad that this is one of the most intriguing things about the game for me at the moment. :p[/QUOTE] Don't let Self read that about Edd.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Jennie Bomb;427789]My money is on one of the US main event guys (Jack Bruce being the personal favourite right now) and one Stone or DeColt (I'd say Edd is bisexual, it'd fit his personality). It's really quite sad that this is one of the most intriguing things about the game for me at the moment. :p[/QUOTE] I don't know. It is a new feature and particularly easy one to speculate about. I'd be shocked if there weren't a thread like this. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if a major US main eventer or cult figure is. But who? Well based on who the one acknowledged guy is (Menace) and his style I could easily see the aforementioned Jim Force. But I'll put another name out there. Perhaps his famous monstrous streak is a shield he hides his preference behind. I am going to call Runaway Train.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;427807]I don't know. It is a new feature and particularly easy one to speculate about. I'd be shocked if there weren't a thread like this. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if a major US main eventer or cult figure is. But who? Well based on who the one acknowledged guy is (Menace) and his style I could easily see the aforementioned Jim Force. But I'll put another name out there. Perhaps his famous monstrous streak is a shield he hides his preference behind. I am going to call Runaway Train.[/QUOTE] Hey, anybody who has the phrase Run A Train in their name will probably do about anything.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;427645]see I look at it like, Brawler may have commited some gay acts in his day, but as far dating gay, or being openly gay, or dating other gay's in the wrestling business? No.[/QUOTE] exactly. Loads of people have been known in the business to haze others in a homosexual sort of way. Warrior talked about this in regards to why he left WCCW, incidents like what JBL has done to rookies in the shower etc. RAG doesn't qualify someone as being gay. Being gay does.

Here is a link to Wrestling Urban Legends. There are plenty of gay rumors on there. I don't believe half the stuff on there, but it gets you thinking. [URL="http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html"]http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html[/URL] As for the Broklyn Brawler, there is a story on there about how Bret Hart, Jim Duggan, and Kamala purposefully opened Pat Patterson shades in his room, just to see what would happen. Apparently they saw Patterson nail the Brawler, then make him pleasure him orally, which made Duggan puke all over Kamala.

[QUOTE=Michael Wayne;427926]exactly. Loads of people have been known in the business to haze others in a homosexual sort of way. Warrior talked about this in regards to why he left WCCW, incidents like what JBL has done to rookies in the shower etc. RAG doesn't qualify someone as being gay. Being gay does.[/QUOTE] I've heard rumours about the JBL thing, but never something concrete, what did he actually do? Is it something related to soap dropping?

[QUOTE=Guerrerofan777;428006]I've heard rumours about the JBL thing, but never something concrete, what did he actually do? Is it something related to soap dropping?[/QUOTE] Duke Droese used to spike ring rats drinks with GHB, then have his way with them. So, JBL tied him up naked in a shower and either raped him or made Droese think he was going to rape him. I've also heard stories of him soaping up rookies like Paul London. On that website I posted the link to earlier, there is a funny story about how one of the Bushwackers walked up to Adrian Adonis while he was in the shower and put his mouth on Adonis' c*ck. When Adonis freaked out, the Bushwacker replied "Looks like you blew your gimmick, mate."

There are any number of "alleged" \ "it is rumoured" \ "I've heard from a reliable source that..." stories doing the rounds, this thread could go on for years with dubious slurs. Seeing as how I'm not having that, please keep it to only factual sources, i.e. things like the public interviews where X has confirmed that he is gay. No more rumours or dubious sources or the thread will be closed.

• 2 weeks later...
I just know Jenna Jameson isn't Bi... she isn't even that sexual. I hear she prefers not to have it at all. [EDIT] A funny fact about these forums. [url]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=138[/url] Notice anything? No? Look again... Notice the ~arles part of the link. AR stands for Adam Ryland. les stands for lesbian. nuff said. ;)

Back on topic... ROH - Christopher Street Connection Gay and a couple? [url]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=140607592[/url] [url]www.angelfire.com/wrestling/CSC1/[/url] [url]http://web.archive.org/web/20060913000000/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Street_Connection[/url] The official myspace profile, and official website suggests that it isn't a gimmick, however the old wikipedia page seems to assume that it is...

I was looking at that rumors site and like the site says 90% is probably false but a few struck as me as more possible that others. Some are dumb and pointless like Jerry Lawler jacking off in some girls shoes, but this one seems possible.. 68. Macho Man had his way with Stephanie (she was about 14 then) back in 94/95 and that Vince found out and that was the true ending for Macho Man in WWF. There have been many questions about why Vince never did future business with the Macho Man (after all, him and Bret Hart "made ammends") so this one seemed a little more possible than the otheres to me

[QUOTE=jesterx7769;435983]I was looking at that rumors site and like the site says 90% is probably false but a few struck as me as more possible that others. Some are dumb and pointless like Jerry Lawler jacking off in some girls shoes, but this one seems possible.. 68. Macho Man had his way with Stephanie (she was about 14 then) back in 94/95 and that Vince found out and that was the true ending for Macho Man in WWF. There have been many questions about why Vince never did future business with the Macho Man (after all, him and Bret Hart "made ammends") so this one seemed a little more possible than the otheres to me[/QUOTE] Wow. Just wow. I'm going to check that site out now. I'm not going to say he did it, but that would make total sense if he did.

[quote=jesterx7769;435983]I was looking at that rumors site and like the site says 90% is probably false but a few struck as me as more possible that others. Some are dumb and pointless like Jerry Lawler jacking off in some girls shoes, but this one seems possible.. 68. Macho Man had his way with Stephanie (she was about 14 then) back in 94/95 and that Vince found out and that was the true ending for Macho Man in WWF. There have been many questions about why Vince never did future business with the Macho Man (after all, him and Bret Hart "made ammends") so this one seemed a little more possible than the otheres to me[/quote] You hadn't heard that one before? Anyways...I found a website about gay pro wrestlers... Dizzy Davis, who is the guy who let Gorgeous George use his gimmick, who used to wrestle in mexico was bisexual... The Grand Wizard (Ernie Roth) was in a relationship with bobby harmon The Hell's Angels/Comancheros were a couple Ripper Collins was married but out of the closet in the locker room These all appear to be old wrestlers though... And how could everyone forget Rob Feinstein? And about the rumors site... *pukes* [QUOTE]33. Hogan vs. Zeus was supposed to headline WrestleMania 6.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=sprinklefurball;435997]And how could everyone forget Rob Feinstein?[/QUOTE] The weird thing is that if you assume that all of the allegations about Rob Feinstein are 110% true, that doesn't keep him from being straight. Nearly all pedophiles are heterosexual in their adult preferences, but pick victims the same sex as themselves.

Archived