Not Yet World's Most Dangerous

[B]Wednesday Week 2, CWF Beach Tour![/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Jim Duggan [/U] On most days Jim would be a hell of a fight. But Shamrock was coming into this match with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. Shamrock slams Duggan into the corner and hits a running forearm to the face, as Jim stumbles out Ken lifts and turns him back into the turnbuckle for a snake eyes that drops him to the mat. Some rear crossface blows by Ken and he picks up Duggan, then tosses him with an Explosion Suplex that busts Jim wide open. After some more blows to the bleeding head of Jim, Shamrock latches on the Ankle Lock and gets the tapout in what is a complete squash. [I]C+ in 12 minutes[/I] [B] Tuesday Week 3, WCCW The Dallas Sportatarium Show[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Killer Karl Kox[/U] It looked like Ken had this one all wrapped up until he missed a Springboard Legdrop. Kox took advantage, not only beating on Ken but even biting and throwing him to the outside where he used the ringposts and guardrail to hammer Shamrock. Ken was in big trouble as Killer Karl finally blasted him with a roll of quarters, busting him wide open, but somehow Shamrock sprung back to his feet like nothing had happened. Karl couldn't believe it and took the match back inside, but when he misses a Running Knee, Ken boots him and quickly catches him with a Destroyer Piledriver to end the match. [I]B in 26 minutes[/I]

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schoolwork kinda came up and bit me in the butt, I've continued playing but will probably wait a while and do a consolidated update at the midyear mark possibly with the title histories again. Right now though I wanna do a little write-up on Ken's newest employer, the WWF which he has signed a 1 and a half year deal with, $8,000 a month written contract. That in itself isn't all that interesting, but I think the WWF's roster is. For starters, with 47 people on the payroll, only 18 of them are wrestlers, giving a pretty slim choice of opponents with 3 shows a week. Staff breakdown is as follows. Wrestlers 18 Managers 5 Announcers/Color Commentators 7 Road Agents 7 Backstage Workers 6 Referees 4 But what's maybe even worse is the wrestler's pushes! [B]Enhancement Talent[/B] B. Brian Blair Salvatore Bellomor [B]Midcarders[/B] Chief Jay Strongbow Jules Strongbow Swede Hanson (WWF Intercontinental) [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] Tiger Chung Lee [B]Main Eventers[/B] Adrian Adonis Afa Andre the Giant Bob Backlund Dick Murdoch George Steele Greg Valentine (WWF Tag Team) Hulk Hogan (WWF Heavyweight) Iron Mike Sharpe (WWF Tag Team) Ken Shamrock Sgt. Slaughter Ted Dibiase Yes the entire combined undercard is only half the number in the main event scene, and what's more there are no openers or lower midcarders at all so the enhancement talent are jobbers of the highest degree.

• 1 month later...

Archived