Not Yet World's Most Dangerous

[B]Friday Week 3, CWA Renegade Rampage[/B] [U]Shamrock/Mr. Hito/The Anvil/Victory vs Singh/Smothers/Sodbuster/Davis [/U](Tables Elimination) Gama and Jack start the match with Jack tagging out after a bit as Singh starts to deal out heavier damage, letting in Mr. Hito. Hito does some serious damage using his chops and a face-first suplex before downing Gama hard with a Heart Kick. He goes outside and brings in a table but as he tries to bodyslam Singh, Gama fights out and tags in Mike Davis, so Mr. Hito makes his own tag to Neidhart. The two go at it for a few minutes with Neidhart nearly putting Davis through the table with a giant suplex, but Mike fights out and after dropkicking a charging Neidhart out of the corner tags in Kenny Jay. After downing Neidhart with a discus punch, Jay tears at his limbs with grapevines and armbars before Jim finally manages to reach Shamrock for a tag. Ken quickly goes after Jay in the corner with a forearm charge and rains down punches before tearing into his leg with a knee drop knee breaker. Writhing in pain from the move he's easy pickings as Shamrock deftly Powerbombs him through the table for the first elimination of the match. Mike Davis comes in briefy to hit a few strikes before letting in Tracy Smothers who nails a flying double axe handle but then gets caught with a clothesline off the ropes. Shamrock goes to tag but Smothers brings him down with a short arm clothesline, so Ken drop toe holds him into a turnbuckle before giving the tag to Victory. Smothers makes a quick tag back to Davis which seems to be the smart move as within moments he has Victory in a Main Event Sleeper Hold and Figure Four Leglock. Another Main Event Sleeper Hold and now it's back once again to Smothers who crashes and burns on a flying elbow drop attempt. After delivering some punches to the back of the head Victory finally tags in Hito and another tag back to Davis. Manic Mike is in bad shape by now though and can't stand up to Hito for long before getting latched with an Asiatic Spike. Hito brings in a table and after a face first suplex fails gives a toss of powder to the eyes of Mike and then tears at his face busting him open! Tag to Neidhart who comes in against the woozy Davis and piledrives him through the table making it 4 on 2. Quick tags between Smothers and Singh lead to them being in control now with another table in the ring, but neither make any attempt to put him through it instead using moves off the rope to bust him up. Finally a charging forearm downs Singh and Neidhart tags Shamrock, allowing the two of them to hit a Tag Death Drop that destroys the table. Now 4 on 1 with only Smothers remaining. Shamrock promptly latches on an Ankle Lock, then DDTs him as he stands. Ken slides a fourth table now into the ring and catches Smothers with a heel kick as he gets up again. Smothers hits a takedown and legdrop but Shamrock is right back up and decimates him with a Cobra Clutch Suplex. He picks up the limp Smothers and finishes the match with a Powerbomb through the table. [I]B in 32 minutes[/I]

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. I've been reworking the moveset quite a bit while trying to keep it somewhat Shamrock style and I think in two weeks once his technique hits 70 and I go through his submissions again he's gonna be a beast. And I'm pretty much asking for the losses anyway trying to get those B's as often as possible now, makes it a lot more interesting than just clobbering everyone and racking up C wins consistently I think. [B]Monday Week 4, CWA All-Stars[/B] [U]The Blonde Bomber/Shamrock/Patterson/Fulton vs Patriot/Gama/Costa/Smothers[/U] Crews and Patriot start the match off, Patriot using chops and forearms but Crews takes him to the corner and the crowd counts along as he delivers the required 10 punches before dragging Patriot out and dropping him with a bionic elbow. Inverted atomic drop and a neckbreaker by Crews and Patriot is in big trouble only 3 minutes into the match. Side suplex by Crews and now he latches on a regular sleeper hold that amazingly Patriot taps out to. The other 6 men leave without even having gotten in the ring. :mad: [I]D in 4 minutes[/I] Well nevermind that whole B rating thing I guess. Patriot, you are a wussy. On the plus side the 4 minute match Shamrock never got in on raised my technique and overness by 1, so time to pick up those new submission holds a couple of weeks early!

[B]Wednesday Week 4, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Sunny War Cloud[/U] A much more evenly fought bout than their last encounter. After the two go toe to toe in the ring for 10 minutes with Ken using holds and takedowns while Sunny sticks to his repertoire of chops, Shamrock tosses Sunny over the top rope and follows after. A triangle choke on the outside, sustained suplex, and Sunny is in bad shape, but he suddenly bashes Ken into the ringpost and unleashes an offensive torrent that leaves both men bruised and battered. Finally Shamrock manages to DDT the Native American on the hard floor and rolls him in, but Sunny escapes the ankle lock and uses the War Dance Flurry to nearly put Shamrock away! Ken kicks out and after escaping another attempt he takes down Sunny and latches on the Ankle Lock for the submission win. [I] B- in 20 minutes[/I] [B] Friday Week 4, CWA Renegade Rampage[/B] [U]Sailor White/Shamrock/Douglas vs The Patriot/Gypsy Joe[/U] Shamrock was looking forward to this match and could only guess this was The Patriot's punishment for being the one at fault in the poor match Monday. Ken didn't mind being a punisher for the boss at all. It doesn't take Sailor White long to put the hurt on Patriot as he double stomps on the smaller man's chest before delivering a straight Mafia Kick to the head. He picks Patriot up and gives him a Backbreaker Turnbuckle Smash and Shamrock yells at White not to end it to early, they wanted to make him suffer. White nods his assent as he picks up Patriot and gives him a standing belly to back suplex. When he tries a press slam though Patriot wiggles out and winds up making a pinfall attempt. White kicks out but the distraction is enough to let Patriot tag in Gypsy Joe. Joe comes in with a flying axe handle and double chop to the neck that has White scramling to the corner as he tags in Shane Douglas. After giving Joe a couple of neck snaps on the ground Douglas nails a charging forearm, then hammerlocks Joe and sends him shoulder first into the turnbuckle. A missed knee drop is all Joe needs however to take back control as he stomps the arm of Douglas, fires off a seated bionic elbow, then busts Shane wide open with a forearm across the face. Luckily Douglas manages to escape before Joe can finish him off and tags in Shamrock, during which time Joe removes a turnbuckle cover. Ken ducks a clothesline and bounces off the ropes to come up behind with a chop block. When Joe stumbles to his feet he choke throws him across the ring and gives a knee drop knee breaker. Now it's Joe who tags out. Eager to put the hurt on Patriot, Ken hits a brutal headbutt, then gives Patriot the same knee drop knee breaker he used on Joe. Patriot fights back with an occasional punch but Shamrock drops him with a heel kick, then reverses an Irish whip to hit a running double axe handle. Disappointingly to Ken, Patriot makes it back to his corner and tags in Joe, who catches Ken by surprise off the second rope with a punch to the head, then more brutal blows on the ground until Ken finally gets to his feet and grabs Joe's head to nail repeated knees to the face. In his fervor Shamrock forgot earlier in the match when Joe took that turnbuckle cover off. Joe whips him into the corner and reminds him when he grabs Ken's head and throws it into the steel. Ken is out cold as Joe covers for the 1-2-3! [I]B- in 17 minutes[/I] [B]Sunday Week 4, CWA Lords of the Ring[/B] [U]Honky Tonk/The Anvil/Shamrock vs Gama Singh/Ken Mantell[/U] Despite his loss on Friday, Jarrett decided Shamrock still deserved a spot on the biggest card of the year and decided to let him try and redeem himself with another handicap match. Shamrock was happy to have the opportunity. Honky Tonk and Gama start out with Gama making a tag before either lands a decisive blow. Honky Tonk drives him into the corner and smashes his face in the turnbuckle before tagging in Neidhart. It doesn't take Jim long before he has Mantell eating a big boot off the ropes. Atomic drop by Anvil and a vicious kick to the head of a seated Mantell, leads to a hammerlock shoulder breaker and spread eagled stomp as Mantell is hurting all over now. Press slam by Neidhart and he taunts the crowd before picking Mantell up and destroying him with a Pumphandle Powerslam. Snap driving elbow and he tags in Shamrock. When he picks Mantell up the smaller man actually takes him down with a hip lock and lands some blows, but it doesn't stop Shamrock from laying him out with a Powerbomb soon after. When Mantell goes to tag Shamrock doesn't even try to stop him, he wants to destroy both men. Gama in and the two trade blows before Shamrock drop toe holds face first into the turnbuckle. Singh comes back after knocking down Shamrock by slamming his face into the mat, and rather than trying to go the long haul Ken wisely tags Honky Tonk back into the match. Gama is still fighting back though and throws Honky facefirst into the mat as well! Incensed the evil Elvis slips behind Singh and drops him with a seated neck plant, lets him stand, then nails a DDT. Gut buster by Honky Tonk and now it's Singh running to the corner bringing Mantell back in the match. Short arm clothesline by Honky Tonk and he latches on a Figure Four, illegally using the ropes for leverage, but Mantell won't tap, so Honky Tonk tags Neidhart back into the fray. The Anvil clamps Mantell into the Spinning Cobra Clutch immediately as Mantell starts to bleed and taps out. [I]B- in 19 minutes[/I]

[B]End of Year Review[/B] [COLOR=Blue][U]Ken Shamrock[/U][/COLOR] #203 of the best 500 wrestlers in the world [B]USA[/B] 18 [B]Japan[/B] 50 [B]Spirit [/B]39 +29 [B]Power [/B]51 +6 [B]Technique [/B]70 +20 [B]Speed [/B]55 +15 [B]Psychology [/B]60 +25 (Peaked) [B]Stamina [/B]65 +5 [B]Toughness [/B]84 +9 [B]Charisma [/B]62 +10 [B]Microphone [/B]21 +11 [B]Safety [/B]64 +22 [B]Looks [/B]65 [B]Respect [/B]15 18-13 All Japan Pro Wrestling 16-2 Central States 10-4 Championship Wrestling Association 2-4 Houston Championship Wrestling 15-2 New Japan Pro Wrestling 61-25 Career Record Lower Midcarder with CStates Lower Midcarder with CWA Won 1 Feud with Toshiaki Kawada [COLOR=Red][U]Promotion Rankings[/U][/COLOR] [B]Global[/B] None [B]National[/B] American Wrestling Association Championship Wrestling from Florida Georgia Championship Wrestling Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling World Class Championship Wrestling World Wrestling Federation [B]Cult[/B] All Japan Pro Wrestling Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre Joint Promotions Maple Leaf Wrestling Mid-South Wrestling New Japan Pro Wrestling [B]Regional[/B] Calgary Stampede Wrestling Central States Championship Wrestling Association Houston Championship Wrestling Universal Wrestling Association World Championship Wrestling World Wrestling Council [B]Small[/B] All Star Wrestling International Wrestling (Montreal) Pacific Northwest Southeastern Championship Wrestling Southwest Championship Wrestling Universal Pro-Wrestling [B]Local[/B] All-Star Wrestling Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling Polynesian Pro Wrestling [I] Belt info coming soon[/I] I'm going to try and do a detailed history of all the belts, if there's anything else people might want to see for this year end review please feel free to ask.

I've organized promotions based on size and have ignored any initial vacancies belts may have started with. Also no dates as I simply didn't have the patience, but each titleholder is followed by the number of successful defenses and are listed in chronological order with the current champ being on top in blue. [I]National Promotions[/I] [B]American Wrestling Assocation[/B] [U] AWA World Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Nick Bockwinkel[/COLOR] 17 [U]AWA World Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Mr. Saito/Mad Dog Vachon[/COLOR] 0 Jim Brunzell/Greg Gagne 1 Ken Patera/Jerry Blackwell 6 [U]AWA Television[/U] [COLOR=Blue]The Crusher[/COLOR] 0 Blackjack Lanza 1 The Crusher 6 Ken Patera 6 Mad Dog Vachon 1 Larry Zbyszko 7 Steve Keirn 6 [U]AWA Light Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Jim Brunzell[/COLOR] 2 Steve Regal 3 Buck Zumhofe 1 [B] Championship Wrestling From Florida[/B] [U] Florida Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Dory Funk Jr.[/COLOR] 6 Kevin Sullivan 6 Dory Funk Jr. 6 Kevin Sullivan 0 Billy Jack Haynes 4 [U]CWF Television[/U] [COLOR=Blue]The Purple Haze[/COLOR] 5 Blackjack Mulligan 8 Kevin Sullivan 1 Dory Funk Jr. 6 [U]Florida Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Kevin Sullivan/Len Denton[/COLOR] 0 Bob Roop/Mike Graham 5 [B]Georgia Championship Wrestling[/B] [U]National Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Ole Anderson[/COLOR] 6 The Masked Superstar 10 The Spoiler 9 [U]National Television[/U] [COLOR=Blue]The Spoiler[/COLOR] 2 Thunderbolt Patterson 16 Jake Roberts 0 The Masked Superstar 6 Jake Roberts 1 [U]GCW Junior Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Hector Guerrero[/COLOR] 6 Les Thornton 6 [U]National Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Bruiser Brody/Ronnie Garvin[/COLOR] 4 Road Warriors 1 [B]Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/B] [U]NWA World Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Wahoo McDaniel [/COLOR]10 Ric Flair 6 [U] United States Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Terry Funk[/COLOR] 3 Ricky Steamboat 9 [U]Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Wahoo McDaniel[/COLOR] 2 Ricky Steamboat 8 Tully Blanchard 1 Rufus R. Jones 0 The Great Kabuki 6 Bugsy McGraw 2 [U]NWA World Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Terry Funk/Ric Flair[/COLOR] 4 [U]Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Ricky Steamboat/Jack Brisco[/COLOR] 2 The Assassins 3 George South/Don Kernodle 1 [B]World Class Championship Wrestling[/B] [U]WCCW Texas Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]The Assassin[/COLOR] 0 David Von Erich 9 [U]WCCW American Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]The Great Kabuki[/COLOR] 0 David Von Erich 7 Gino Hernandez 2 [U]WCCW Television[/U] [COLOR=Blue]David Von Erich[/COLOR] 2 Killer Karl Kox 6 Bugsy McGraw 6 Super Destroyer 9 Iceman Parsons 0 [U]WCCW American Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Jim Garvin/Tiger Chung Lee[/COLOR] 1 [B] World Wrestling Federation[/B] [U]WWF Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Sgt. Slaughter[/COLOR] 0 Andre the Giant 6 Greg Valentine 9 George Steele 6 Hulk Hogan 8 [U]WWF Intercontinental[/U] [COLOR=Blue]George Steele[/COLOR] 5 Adrian Adonis 5 Roddy Piper 8 Pedro Morales 7 Bob Orton Jr. 7 Tito Santana 8 [U]WWF Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Adrian Adonis/Dick Murdoch[/COLOR] 7

[I]Cult Promotions[/I] [B]All Japan Pro Wrestling[/B] [U] NWA International Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Dory Funk Jr.[/COLOR] 3 Giant Baba 9 Jumbo Tsuruta 6 [U]PWF Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Giant Baba[/COLOR] 0 Adrian Adonis 1 Jumbo Tsuruta 9 Stan Hansen 3 [U]NWA International Junior Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Villano III[/COLOR] 3 Chavo Guerrero Sr. 1 [U]NWA International Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Giant Baba/Jumbo Tsuruta[/COLOR] 7 [B]Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre[/B] [U]NWA World Middleweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]El Satanico[/COLOR] 6 Perro Aguayo 1 Dr. Wagner 0 Mil Mascaras 8 Canek 9 Mil Mascaras 6 El Satanico 0 [U]NWA World Lightweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Fishman[/COLOR] 1 Mando Guerrero 7 [U] CMLL Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Blue Demon/Atlantis[/COLOR] 2 [U]CMLL World Trios[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Canek/Black Man/El Satanico[/COLOR] 2 [B]Joint Promotions[/B] [U]World Light Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Mil Mascaras[/COLOR] 2 Kendo 7 Brian Maxine 2 Jim Breaks 6 Johnny Saint 4 [U]World Mid-Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]John Quinn[/COLOR] 9 Mil Mascaras 11 Dave Finlay 2 [U]World of Sport Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Keith Hayward/John Quinn[/COLOR] 0 Chic Cullen/Steve Wright 13 Dave Bond/Johnny Kincaid 7 [B]Maple Leaf Wrestling[/B] [U]NWA Canadian Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Bruno Sammartino[/COLOR] 6 Angelo Mosca 22 The Sheik 7 [U]Canadian Television[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Haku[/COLOR] 2 The Mighty Igor 9 Abdullah the Butcher 5 Pampero Firpo 1 Abdullah the Butcher 6 Bobo Brazil 8 Abdullah the Butcher 11 Boris Zhukov 0 Haruka Eigen 0 Tom Jones 0 Ron Ritchie 0 Tom Jones 1 [U]Canadian Open Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]The Mighty Igor/Angelo Mosca[/COLOR] 7 Toru Tanaka/Ed Wiskowski 0 Haruka Eigen/Armand Rougeau 2 [B]Mid-South Wrestling[/B] [U]North American Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]The Assassin[/COLOR] 4 Junkyard Dog 8 [U]Mid-South Television[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Jay Youngblood[/COLOR] 3 Steve Williams 9 Krusher Khrushev 0 [U] Mid-South Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Magnum T.A./Mr. Wrestling II[/COLOR] 6 [B]New Japan Pro Wrestling[/B] [U]NWF World Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Tatsumi Fujinami[/COLOR] 6 Antonio Inoki 7 Tatsumi Fujinami 0 Antonio Inoki 6 [U]WWF International[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Seiji Sakaguchi[/COLOR] 4 Tatsumi Fujinami 7 Dos Caras 1 Vacant Riki Chosyu 5 Seiji Sakaguchi 2 Riki Chosyu 9 Tatsumi Fujinami 3 [U]WWF Junior Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]El Solitario[/COLOR] 1 Yoshiaki Fujiwara 3 [U]I.W.G.P Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Dick Murdoch/Adrian Adonis[/COLOR] 2

[I]Regional Promotions[/I] [B]Calgary Stampede Wrestling[/B] [U] CSW North American Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Killer Khan[/COLOR] 14 [U]British Commonwealth Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Killer Khan[/COLOR] 1 Larry Cameron 1 Dale Lewis 6 Fumihiro Nikura 3 Larry Cameron 0 [U]CSW International Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Davey Boy Smith/Dynamite Kid[/COLOR] 2 [B]Central States[/B] [U]Central States Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Harley Race[/COLOR] 1 Grappler #1 5 Harley Race 31 [U]Central States Television[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Harley Race[/COLOR] 19 Buzz Tyler 6 Roger Kirby 6 Bob Brown 7 Ted Oates 1 Grappler #2 1 Tommy Rogers 0 Art Crews 0 [U]Central States Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Ken Lucas/Harley Race[/COLOR] 1 The Grapplers 6 [B]Championship Wrestling Assocation[/B] [U] AWA Southern Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Ox Baker[/COLOR] 5 Jerry Lawler 7 [U]AWA International[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Ox Baker[/COLOR] 4 Austin Idol 8 [U]Southern Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Tommy Rich/Eddie Gilbert[/COLOR] 5 Elijah Akeem/Kareem Muhammad 0 [B]Houston Championship Wrestling[/B] [U]HCW Championship[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Wahoo McDaniel[/COLOR] 10 Kim Duk 6 Magnum T.A. 7 Kim Duk 7 [U]HCW Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]The Cobra/Mark Callous[/COLOR] 2 [B] Universal Wrestling Association[/B] [U] UWA World Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]El Solitario[/COLOR] 6 Perro Aguayo 14 Dos Caras 7 [U]UWA World Middlweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]El Solitario[/COLOR] 17 Villano I 1 Gran Hamada 7 [U]UWA World Lightweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Perro Aguayo[/COLOR] 10 El Satanico 8 Mil Mascaras 6 El Satanico 2 Mascara Sagrada 0 La Parka 3 Juan Rodriguez 0 [U]UWA World Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Dean Ho/Don Running Bear[/COLOR] 2 La Parka/El Hijo del Diablo 5 [B]World Championship Wrestling[/B] [U] NWA Australasian Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Larry O’Day[/COLOR] 2 Ron Miller 9 Tor Kamata 6 [U]Australian Light Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Killer Karl Krupp[/COLOR] 3 Ken Lucas 5 Pierre Lafleur 1 Dorsey Lagner 3 [U]NWA Australasian Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Larry O’Day/Ripper Collins[/COLOR] 5 [B]World Wrestling Council[/B] [U] Universal Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Carlos Colon[/COLOR] 5 Abdullah the Butcher 12 Dory Funk Jr. 6 [U]WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Hercules Ayala[/COLOR] 9 Carlos Colon 8 Mr. Pogo 5 King Tonga 0 [U]WWC World Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Abdullah the Butcher/Invader #2[/COLOR] 1 The Invaders 7

[I]Small Promotions[/I] [B] All Star Wrestling[/B] [U]British Light Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Marty Jones[/COLOR] 1 Mal Sanders 15 Marty Jones 1 Mal Sanders 6 Marty Jones 2 [U]British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Mal Sanders[/COLOR] 6 Marty Jones 1 Mark Rocco 6 Marty Jones 6 Terry Jowett 0 [U]European Middleweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Mal Sanders[/COLOR] 5 Kintaro Oki 0 Gran Hamada 1 [U]ASWUK Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Cousin Luke/El Matematico[/COLOR] 2 [B]International Wrestling (Montreal)[/B] [U]Canadian International[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Dino Bravo[/COLOR] 6 [U]International Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Barry Orton/Ron Ritchie[/COLOR] 0 [B]Pacific Northwest[/B] [U]PNW Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Rip Oliver[/COLOR] 4 Buddy Rose 10 Bobby Jaggers 10 Buddy Rose 6 [U]PNW Television[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Rip Oliver[/COLOR] 6 Buddy Rose 5 Rip Oliver 2 Buddy Rose 7 Rip Oliver 9 Don Running Bear 4 [U]PNW Heavyweight Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Rip Oliver/Assassin[/COLOR] 4 [B]Southeastern Championship Wrestling[/B] [U]Southeastern Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Jimmy Golden[/COLOR] 20 The Flame 9 Jimmy Golden 1 [U]Alabama Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Stephen Petitpas[/COLOR] 0 Dan Davis 1 Robert Fuller 6 The Flame 12 Plowboy Frazier 0 Robert Fuller 8 Joel Deaton 0 Robert Fuller 7 Rick Gibson 0 [U]Southeastern Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Arn Anderson/Jerry Stubbs[/COLOR] 3 Plowboy Frazier/Robert Fuller 2 Arn Anderson/Jerry Stubbs 7 [B] Southwest Championship Wrestling[/B] [U]Southwest Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Ken Timbs[/COLOR] 1 Bob Sweetan 1 Ken Timbs 19 Killer Tim Brooks 18 Scott Casey 2 [U]Southwest Television[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Eric Embry[/COLOR] 22 Gilles Poisson 15 [U] Southwest Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Eric Embry/Ken Timbs[/COLOR] 3 [B]Universal Pro-Wrestling[/B] [U]Universal International Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Tatsumi Fujinami[/COLOR] 4 Kintaro Oki 7 Akira Maeda 2 [U]Universal Light Heavyweight [/U] [COLOR=Blue]Fit Finlay[/COLOR] 4 [U] Universal International Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Fantasma/Skull Murphy[/COLOR] 3

[I]Local Promotions[/I] [B]All-Star Wrestling[/B] [U]Canadian Heavyweight[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Al Tomko[/COLOR] 2 Angel of Death 3 Moose Morowski 5 Al Tomko 3 Moondog Moretti 4 [U]Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Vacant[/COLOR] Timothy Flowers/Moose Morowski 0 Randy Rich/Rick Patterson 0 [U] All-Star Television[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Juan Rodriguez[/COLOR] 0 [B]Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling[/B] [U]International Heavyweight Title[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Killer Karl Krupp[/COLOR] 7 Yvon Cormier 2 Leo Burke 6 [U] Maritime Heavyweight Title[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Killer Karl Krupp[/COLOR] 0 Animal Hamaguchi 5 Phil Lafon 0 Jeff Costa 0 Terry Adonis 3 Killer Karl Krupp 8 Stephen Petitpas 1 [U]North American Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Ron Starr/Killer Karl Krupp[/COLOR] 2 [B]Polynesian Pro Wrestling[/B] [U] Polynesian Pacific[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Lars Anderson[/COLOR] 19 [U]Polynesian Pacific Tag Team[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Brian Adams/Jason the Terrible[/COLOR] 0 Vacant Lars Anderson/Outback Jack 1 Vacant Samu/Fatu 1

[B]Monday Week 1, January 1985, CWA All-Stars[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Dustin Rhodes[/U] For Shamrock's first match of the year he was being fed the youngest member of the Rhodes family. It's only a matter of minutes before Ken is raining down punches then destroying the arm of Dustin with a hammerlock back bomb. Leg elbow driver, short clothesline, and armbar all soon follow as Rhodes so far has only managed a single snapmare. Shamrock sets him up as if going for a German Suplex, but rather than releasing it he holds on, stands and gives another, then does the same making for three Germans in a row! Shamrock picks him up and then DDTs him onto the mat. Deciding to give the match some spice, Ken takes it to the outside and suddenly Rhodes comes alive with takedowns and punches. But Ken ends all his hopes when latches on a Cobra Clutch and suplexes him onto a chair. When Ken picks him up Dustin lands a couple of weak blows in desperation, and Ken locks on a Grapevine Crossface for the attempt. After delivering a double underhook suplex Ken rolls him back in and applies an Ankle Lock, but amazingly Rhodes won't tap out. Now he's fighting back, clothesline and grapevines by Rhodes and then a big Discus Punch knocks Shamrock silly. Ken finally avoids a dropkick attempt and breaks out an Arm Scissors Armbar, but still Rhodes refuses to tap out. Another clothesline by Dustin and he goes to the top rope hitting a nice Flying Elbow Drop that Ken manages to get the shoulder up from. Running Body Press by Rhodes and again Ken kicks out. DDT by Rhodes and Ken kicks out. Then ANOTHER Running Body Press that gets the pin. Dustin cuts his celebration short and runs to the back as Shamrock gets to his feet with a psychotic yell. [I] B- in 19 minutes[/I]

Thanks for providing those promotion recaps. It's pretty cool to see how the gameworld evolves. Some highlights, as a reader: * The Original Kendo Nagasaki getting the World Light Heavyweight Title in the U.K. is darned cool. In most of my games, the poor guy can never get the gold. * NWA World Heavyweight Champion Wahoo McDaniel! As a Wahoo fan, this is pretty neat. * Nick Bockwinkel holding onto the AWA World Heabyweight Title after 17 defenses. Go, Nick! * A Trios title being defended... twice! :) * El Solitario taking over the UWA - as well as winning the WWF Junior Heavyweight Title. Of all the luchadores, Solitario is my favorite. * The Mal Sanders v. Marty Jones war in Brian Dixon's All Star promotion. * Bruno Sammartino getting his last run at glory in Toronto. Again, thanks!

[B]Wednesday Week 1, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock/Ben Bassarab vs Jose Luis Rivera/Oly Olsen[/U] Ken and Jose start out this match with Shamrock controlling most of the time but unable to land anything significant beyond a reversed Irish Whip clothesline before Jose tags out to Olsen. Ken gives Olsen a bodyslam, then drives him into the corner and slams his shoulder into his gut a few times before going to tag. A running neck snap has Olsen on the mat hurting, a single leg grapevine and double underhook suplex add to his troubles and wisely he tags back to Jose. Jose keeps the high-flying Bassarab on the mat and manages to get in some good shots. When Ben stands Jose nails him with a series of forearms, but Bassarab manages to bear through and bodyslams Jose before making the tag to Shamrock, who choke throws Jose across the ring in greeting. Armbar by Ken and Jose struggles free to his feet to get a short arm shoulder tackle and chop block before Ken rains down some punches. Jose struggles up and stumbles to his corner but Shamrock grabs him and gives him a Russian Legsweep before he gets there. Ken picks him up and readies a Powerbomb but Jose springs free and dropkicks Ken. Both men are down and Jose tries to take advantage, but now it's Ken who slips loose getting behind Jose and unleashing the Rolling German Suplexes. After hitting the third Ken lifts the limp Jose to his feet just to nail a DDT and then applies the Suspended Full Nelson, but Jose doesn't tap out. So Ken releases the hold letting Jose land on his feet and clamps on the Cobra Clutch Suplex, busting Jose open in the process and securing the submission. [I] B- in 18 minutes[/I]

[B]Monday Week 2, CWA All-Stars[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Shinya Hashimoto[/U] (Cage Escape) Jarrett had finally decided to let Shamrock back into the steel cage to see if he could pull off a win. Ken was ready and when the bell sounded went right for Shinya using every takedown and strike he knew, even flinging him facefirst into the steel. Shinya was fighting back hard though and it wasn't until Ken applied a standing surfboard and was able to nail some mounted punches that he truly got any significant advantage. Knee breaker and side suplex by Ken has Shinya hurting pretty badly now. Shinya gets thrown into the steel two more times and Ken thinks he may have this one pretty well sealed up when Shinya grabs him and does the same. When he tries to grab Ken for a back suplex though, Shamrock slips out and fires off his deadly Cobra Clutch Suplex. Grapevine Crossface and a knee drop knee breaker has Shinya nearly destroyed it seems laying on the mat. When he picks up Shinya though he again gets tossed into the steel by the resilient Japanese wrestler. But again Shinya can't follow up and Ken slips behind to unleash the Rolling German Suplexes into an Ankle Lock. Still Shinya won't stay down as he hits some short arm knees to the stomach, then attempts a Powerbomb. But Ken fights in mid-air and manages to come crashing down on top. Deciding it's getting a bit risky Ken starts climbing the cage, but as he reaches the top Shinya grabs hold of his boot and pulls him back down. With hardly any energy left in him though Ken easily dodges Shinya's weak strikes and delivers another Cobra Clutch Suplex. He stares down at Hashimoto for a second then begins climbing again, but again just as he reaches the top Hashimoto has gotten to his feet and grabbed hold! Ken can't believe it and neither can the crowd which is cheering for Shinya now. This time Shinya tries to put Ken down with a Diving DDT, but Shamrock once more slips free and latches on a painful Octopus Stretch. The two men collapse to the ground with Shamrock refusing to release the deadly hold until Shinya's screams of pain have come to a halt. This time when he climbs the cage Hashimoto doesn't follow. [I] B in 20 minutes [/I] [B]Tuesday Week 2, CWA The Mid-South Coliseum[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs The Tonga Kid[/U] As Shamrock made his way ringside eyeing the newest hire of CWA, he found himself jumped from behind by Gama Singh. Blindsided Ken didn't even have a chance to fight back as Gama gave him a piledriver through the announce table before heading back to the entranceway with a satisfied smile on his face. The crowd of course was cheering, at last Shamrock was getting a taste of his own painful medicine it seemed. The cheering doubles as Shamrock gets to his feet just in time to get nailed with a Pescado from the flying Tonga Kid. With his signature psychotic scream though, Shamrock begins to fire off a series of rapid blows and takedowns, applying a painful armbar, then choke throwing Tonga to the hard floor. It seems Ken just might take the advantage right back as the ref pleads with them to bring it in the ring, when Tonga wisely throws Ken headfirst into the steel post and rolls him in while he's disoriented. Trying to follow up though he is easy prey for a drop toe hold that sees him bouncing facefirst off the turnbuckle. He manages to hit a flying double axe handle moments later, but Shamrock shrugs it off and gives him a short-arm clothesline in return followed with a double-underhook suplex. An ankle lock by Shamrock and it's all over as Tonga taps out and Ken releases the hold staring up at the entranceway where Gama has disappeared. [I]C in 8 minutes[/I]

[B]Wednesday Week 2, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Nash/Shamrock/Quake vs The Blonde Bomber/Rhodes/Rivera[/U] (Elimination) Nash starts the match for his team and winds up facing all three men in three minutes as they decide to make quick tags between one another. After Rhodes comes in Nash decides to make his own tag to Earthquake after narrowly avoiding a charging forearm. Mafia kick by Quake and Rhodes goes down hard but manages to dropkick Earthquake giving him time to tag in Rivera. Jose comes in and immediately gets scooped into a backbreaker, then stomped in the gut before getting a falling headbutt to his forehead. Quake sets him up on the second rope, then bounces off the opposite rope and comes crashing into Rivera's back. This is Rivera's signal now to tag Crews in while Quake tags Shamrock. Forearms by Shamrock, knee breaker, and grounded punches, but Art is still landing in some hits now and then. After an armbar Art manages to make it to Rhodes and brings him back in the match. Ken is unimpressed as he drops Rhodes with a chop block, drives him into the corner, then hits a nasty Kendo Thrust directly into Rhodes throat! The ref warns him but still goes to make the count as Shamrock covers. But it's not the first elimination yet as Steve Regal runs down causing Shamrock to break the pin and warn him to stay out of the match. Regal backs away and Ken turns around as Rhodes stands groggily gasping for breath, just in time to receive a Cobra Clutch Suplex that he quickly taps out to. Rivera in but he makes a quick tag to Crews after Ken narrowly misses a Glittering Magician in the corner, prompting Ken to tag in Nash. Nash with a huge punch and Irish Whip where Nash accidentally flings Crews into the ref. Big Bear Hug but with the ref out it accomplishes nothing. Double axe handle to the back of Crews who decides to tag in Rivera with the ref still out cold. Double backbreaker by Nash, but then Rivera manages to land several shots and just as the ref awakes he hits a roll-up, but Kevin kicks out. Nash locks on a Bearhug but Rivera won't tap. Two more Bearhugs in a row and still Rivera refuses to give in to the strength of Nash. Finally he breaks free hitting a flurry of punches and goes up top to come off with a flying knee to the face of Nash! With the big man down Rivera tags in Crews who runs to Nash and locks on a Figure Four Leglock. Nash taps out and it's 2 on 2! Earthquake comes in to replace Nash and Crews drops him to the mat and tries to wear down Quake with limbholds. But Quake is to strong as he gets back to his feet and suddenly sweeps up Crews into a Giant Samoan Drop! The cover and Quake gives his team back the advantage. Quake tags in Shamrock to face Rivera, but with a sense of desperation the battered Rivera begins to fight back dropping Ken with right hands and delivering a seated dropkick to the face. Flying standing knee by Rivera, but Ken kicks him off before he can latch on a Figure Four. Rivera tries throwing Shamrock into the corner but Ken reverses and sets him up on the top turnbuckle, but Rivera kicks him away and hits a second rope dropkick. Finally as Rivera flies back and forth across the ring Ken manages to catch hold of him and plants him with a DDT. Still Rivera isn't finished yet as he begins to try every roll-up in the book against Ken only to have Shamrock kick out each time. Finally Ken tags Quake back in. Rivera charges only to get caught by the throat and thrown back. When he stands Quake grabs him again and tosses him over the top rope. Earthquake follows and picks up Rivera to hit a Giant Samoan Drop on the outside! He picks him up again and rams his shoulder into the metal ringpost. Rivera is still fighting back though, relying on dropkicks against the huge man. Angry at his inability to put the small man away, Quake throws a chair on the ground and grabs Rivera before giving him another Samoan Drop onto the steel! The ref disqualifies Quake as Rivera painfully makes his way back inside the ring. Side suplex by Shamrock after narrowly kicking out of another roll-up attempt by Rivera. It's all Rivera seems to have left as he tries another only to have Shamrock dodge and come up behind with a beautiful Spinning Back Suplex. Rivera staggers to his feet again and Ken knocks him back down with a Judo Sweep. Rivera doesn't make any attempt to stand and the ref checks him before signalling for the bell. Rivera is out cold. [I]B- in 34 minutes[/I]

[B]Friday Week 2, CWA Renegade Rampage[/B] [U]Pillman/Shamrock vs Singh/Smothers[/U] (Elimination) Ken figured now would be a good time to get at least a little payback on Singh before he got his hands on him in a singles match. He lets Pillman start off against Singh though figured if Brian can wear him down a bit that will make Shamrock's beating all the more enjoyable. Singh decides to tag out after taking one to many dropkicks and Smothers is in. Pillman manages a bodyslam and elbow drop, but Smothers gets in a big shot with a short-arm clothesline and a single leg grapevine so Pillman heads for the corner and lets Ken in. Shamrock lays into Smother's gut in the corner with some shoulder blows and after a double underhook suplex Smothers tags in Singh. The two men stare at one another for a moment and then charge. Ken takes the advantage first as he backs Singh into a corner and hits another series of shoulders, but now Gama fights out and begins to hit some punches. Sweeping ankle trip has Singh hitting the mat hard and when he gets up Shamrock nails a hammerlock back bomb. Seated punches by Ken and his face contorts into a psychotic rage, when he stands Gama's face is clearly bloodied. After tripping Ken, Singh wisely decides to bring Smothers back into the ring while he tries to recover. While Ken does manage to ground Smothers and hit another series of punches, Tracy comes back soon after, scoring two running dropkicks followed with grapevines. But a reversed clothesline leads to a running double axe handle by Shamrock and a sustained suplex, giving him the time he needs to bring Pillman back in. Figuring Smothers is disoriented, Pillman doesn't come in through the ropes but attempts a Springboard Body Press. Smothers sees it coming and ducks letting Brian crash to the mat. He goes for a tag but Pillman isn't done yet as he springs up and grabs Smothers dropping him with a DDT. When he pulls Smothers up though, Tracy surprises him with a punch and lets him make the tag. Pillman manages to reverse an Irish whip by Gama and backdrops him, but after that it's all Singh as he slams Pillman facefirst into the mat and latches on a painful armbar, bear squeeze, and sets him on the ropes for a butt drop. He throws Pillman over the top rope and then drags him back in choking him with his wrist tape with the ref admonishing him. Camel Clutch by Singh but Pillman won't submit. Instead he hammerlocks Singh's arm and drives him into his team's corner tagging in Shamrock. Unfortunately Singh isn't stunned and when Shamrock charges he gets dropkicked, then has his own face slammed to the mat and his arm hooked. But he reverses an Irish Whip and hits a running double axe handle. Leg elbow driver and roundhouse kick by Ken has Gama reeling now. Powerbomb by Shamrock and the cover for the 1-2-3. Shamrock knows he could have drawn out the pain more, but he knew he'd see Gama in a singles match yet, he'd rather embarass him right now being the first eliminated from his team. With Singh gone Ken focuses his attention on Smothers. Ken hits some forearms but Smothers comes right back with a series of clotheslines and a flying axe handle before nailing a DDT that Ken just gets the shoulder up from. Ken slips out of a second DDT and hits an STO, but doesn't cover and when he picks Smothers up gets dropkicked. Side suplex and an Ankle Lock by Shamrock, but Smothers somehow resists and gets to the ropes before submitting. The ref gets knocked down as the two trade more blows and Ken uses the opportunity to throw Smothers over the top rope. But he misses the baseball slide and Smothers grabs his head and bounces it off the announce table. High cross body on the outside and Smothers rolls Ken in before going to the top rope and leaping into a flying Legdrop! But Ken is playing opposum and rolls out of the way. Now both men and the ref are out in the ring. They all get to their feet about the same time and Smothers hits a running body press into a pin, but Ken kicks out and after nailing a short-arm clothesline tags Pillman. Brian in with a slingshot splash that has Smothers doubled up in pain. Up top for a flipping legdrop, but now it's Smothers who moves and goes for a pinfall on the crash landed Pillman! Somehow he manages to kick out however. Spinning head scissors by Pillman, rapid fire dropkicks by Smothers, now a flying elbow by Smothers that connects but Pillman kicks out. When he tries another dropkick Pillman dodges and lays into the fallen Smothers with some punches. As Smothers groggily stands he looks up in time to see Pillman leaping off the ropes into a Springboard Body Press that connects. 1-2-3 and it's over. [I]B in 35 minutes[/I]

[B]Sunday Week 2, CStates All-Star Wrestling[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Dustin Rhodes[/U] Shamrock remembered the last time he faced this punk in singles and how Rhodes had beat him. He wasn't going to let it happen again. As the ****y Dustin played up the crowd Ken went straight at him and didn't let up till the bell sounded. The entire match the biggest blow Dustin managed to land was a pair of knife edge chops. Shamrock meanwhile unleashed a DDT, Powerbomb, Rolling Germans, knee drop knee breaker, Ankle Lock and Arm Scissors Armbar while the ref was out, a Super Belly to Back Flip Throw, Suspended Full Nelson, and finally a Triangle Choke to end the beating as Rhodes tapped out. Shamrock stood raising his arms in victory as the crowd booed and garnered even more when he turned around and kicked Rhodes in the head as he tried to stand. With a satisfied smile on his face Shamrock headed back up the aisle and in back. [I]C+ in 12 minutes[/I] [B]Monday Week 3, CWA All-Stars[/B] [U]Shamrock/Douglas vs Singh/Patriot[/U] Shamrock confronted Jarret before the match wanting to know why he had to face Singh in another tag match when he wanted to wipe him out in singles. Jarret simply assured him he'd get his chance but for now he wanted to keep things boiling between the two of them. This time when the match begins Shamrock makes sure he's the first one in the ring against Singh. The two trade takedowns but it's Shamrock who has Singh running for a tag first after hitting a series of blows and a nasty headbutt. Patriot fares even worse as Shamrock takes only a few minutes before he nails a corner forearm charge and tags Douglas in. Douglas hits a Discus clothesline and reverse neck snap, but Patriot manages to slip away long enough to bounce off the second rope and score a dropkick letting him tag Singh back into the match. Singh does a bit better this time, catching Douglas in a nasty armbar and a hammerlock takedown until Douglas catches him with a charging forearm and another reverse neck snap. He tags in Ken who eagerly goes to work pounding on Gama's face and latching on an armbar. Driving Singh into the corner, Shamrock rolls outside and grabs Gama's leg striking it around the metal ringpost. Gama decides to bring Patriot back in, but as Patriot charges at Ken who is just getting back in, Shamrock sidesteps and drop toe holds him into the turnbuckle. Corner forearm charge and hammerlock back bomb by Ken and Patriot is in big trouble. Shamrock kicks him in the gut and sets him up taunting Singh before slamming Patriot to the mat with a huge Powerbomb. When Patriot goes to make a tag, Douglas distracts the ref who turns around and won't allow it. Ken takes the opportunity to finish it off by side suplexing Patriot and locking on the Ankle Lock for the submission victory, the whole time staring at Singh on the apron. [I]C+ in 16 minutes[/I]

[B]Wednesday Week 3, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Art Crews[/U] Ken came into this match feeling pretty good. His recent string of victories had earned him a promotion in both federations into the midcard ranks, and he had no intention of slipping back down. Art wasn't going to make it easy though and the two men are nearly even at the 8 minute mark when Ken finally nails the first big blow of the match with a chop block and some seated punches. Belly to belly double armbar flows into a straddled armbar by Shamrock before delivering a knee drop knee breaker that puts him firmly in control. Crews tries to come back but Slick distracts him long enough for Shamrock to hit a hammerlock back bomb, then quickly set him up for the Rolling German Suplexes. But when Ken goes for a Powerbomb, Crews slips out and nails a bionic elbow before heading up top. He comes off the top rope looking for a flying elbow smash on the disoriented Shamrock, but Ken steps back and grabs Crews arm to hit a short-arm clothesline. Two atomic drops by Crews but Ken comes back with a standing arm lever. In the flurry of blows the ref gets knocked out just as Shamrock applies an Ocotpus Stretch, so he breaks the hold and hits a belly to belly to suplex. Crews is still fighting back though as he slips behind Ken and deftly grabs Ken's head to deliver a neckbreaker. Another bionic elbow by Crews, but now Ken comes back slipping behind him with a short arm shoulder tackle and latching on an Elevated Hammerlock, but the referee is still out cold. Inverted atomic drop by Crews barely slows Ken as he comes back with a double underhook suplex and a triangle choke, but the ref is STILL out. He wakes up just in time to see Crews nail a 3/4 Face Lock Bulldog and start the count, but Slick pulls him out and starts yelling at him. The ref is back in and Crews hits another 3/4 Face Lock Bulldog only to have Slick pull him out again, and now he ejects Shamrock's manager. Still disoriented by the two Bulldogs, Shamrock doesn't have the energy to kick out of a small package by Crews and winds up getting pinned. [I]B in 21 minutes[/I] Shamrock isn't sure why exactly, but he hasn't been booked at all the last week of January by either federation. He shrugs it off and figures if it continues much longer he can probably get a try-out with Mid-South or even go back for a short stint in Japan. [U]End of Month Synopsis for January[/U] [COLOR=Blue] Shamrock[/COLOR] [B]USA[/B] 24 [B]Japan [/B]50 [B]Spirit [/B]36 [B]Power [/B]52 [B]Technique [/B]72 [B]Speed [/B]56 [B]Psychology[/B] 60 [B]Stamina[/B] 65 [B]Toughness[/B] 84 [B]Charisma[/B] 63 [B]Microphone[/B] 22 [B]Safety[/B] 65 [B]Looks[/B] 65 [B]Respect [/B]16 Midcarder with CStates Upper Midcarder with CWA (No idea where the second promotion to upper midcarder came from since had just gotten to midcard before the loss to Crews, and that was in a different promotion!) [B]Japan[/B] AJPW 18-13 NJPW 15-2 [B]USA[/B] CStates 19-3 CWA 14-5 HCW 2-4 Career Record 68-27 [COLOR=Red] January Title Changes [/COLOR] Jimmy Golden wins Alabama Heavyweight from Stephen Petitpas Dick the Bruiser wins AWA World Heavyweight from Nick Bockwinkel Kevin Sullivan wins Florida Heavyweight from Dory Funk Jr. Killer Khan wins Mid-South Television from Jay Youngblood The Masked Superstar wins National Television from The Spoiler Angelo Mosca wins NWA Canadian Heavyweight from Bruno Sammartino Shiro Koshinaka wins NWA International Junior Heavyweight from Villano III Seiji Sakaguchi wins NWF World Heavyweight from Tatsumi Fujinami Bob Sweetan wins Southwest Television from Eric Embry Abdullah the Butcher wins Universal Heavyweight from Carlos Colon Tatsumi Fujinami/Lizmark win Universal International Tag Team from Fantasma/Skull Murphy Tatsumi Fujinami wins WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight from Hercules Ayala Ted Dibiase wins WWF Intercontinental from Greg Valentine Hulk Hogan/Andre the Giant win WWF Tag Team from Dick Murdoch/Adrian Adonis

[B]Monday Week 1, Feburay 1985, CWA All-Stars[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Gypsy Joe[/U] (Cage Escape) After his week long vacation Jarrett was ready to put Shamrock back in, with a main event slot on the televised All-Stars. A cage match against the tough lucha brawler Gypsy Joe, Ken expected this one would be messy. He was right of course as Joe fought dirty raking Ken's face on the ropes minutes into the match. It looked like Joe might have the advantage as he headbutts Ken to the mat and follows with forearms to the face and a seated bionic elbow, but Ken works his way up and forces Joe down with an arm lever before hurling some seated punches. Roundhouse punch by Joe to Shamrock's chest floors him and lets Joe hit a knee drive to his arm. Ken crawls back into the corner and Joe follows letting himsef get lured into a drop toe hold into the turnbuckle. Angry at being tricked Joe throws Ken into the cage who stares at Joe before lifting him in a double underhook suplex, then choke throwing him across the ring. Ken stalks after the fallen Joe who springs up and hits Ken again into the steel. This time Shamrock responds with his trademarked psychotic yell and gives Joe a vicious STO. With Gypsy Joe at his mercy, Ken picks him up, headbutts then DDT's the smaller man that busts him open while Ken applies an ankle lock that has Joe screaming in pain as blood pours down his face. When he finally releases the hold Joe staggers to his feet and manages to throw Ken into the cage a third time that causes Shamrock to fall. Joe tries to capitalize and hits a forearm, but staggers back holding his head as the blood loss starts to get to him. Shamrock decides to end things before Joe gets any more chances and sends Joe flying with a Cobra Clutch Suplex that gives Ken plenty of time to escape. [I]B- in 16 minutes[/I] [B]Wednesday Week 1, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Oly Olsen[/U] After the vicious main event on Monday this one was a walk in the park by comparison even if Ken did drag it out to nearly as long. Olsen never managed more than a few weak punches as Shamrock devastated him with a Powerbomb, Rolling Germans, Suspended Full Nelson, Cobra Clutch Suplex, and finally finishing Olsen off with a Grapevine Crossface. Shamrock celebrates his victory by tossing the battered Olsen over the top rope and taunting the crowd for a minute before heading back. [I] C+ in 14 minutes[/I]

[B]Wednesday Week 2, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Shinya Hashimoto[/U] After another week of not being booked Shamrock was back in the ring. Or he would be if he made it to the ring before getting jumped by Steve Regal and flung face-first into the steel ringpost that tore his head open. Regal left to the cheers of the crowd while Hashimoto came out to take advantage, driving a knee into Shamrock's arm before rolling him inside. Shamrock manages to hit a headbutt but winds up hurting himself as well with his head injury and Hashimoto keeps coming. Gut wrench backbreaker and two arm breakers by Hashimoto, Ken is in big trouble and the crowd loves it seeing him get his butt kicked. Ken manages to make a few hits before Shinya hits a standing arm breaker, but Slick distracts Shinya and after another series of blows Ken sends Shinya flying with a choke throw. Once again he stumbles though as blood continues to pour and Shinya comes right back with a knee to the stomach, hip toss, and a head scissors. Hashimoto goes up top for a flying elbow, but Shamrock rolls buying himself some time. Some forearms by Ken and Hashimoto comes back with some knees to the arm of Ken. Belly to belly suplex by Ken, but Shinya knows he has the advantage and comes back quickly reaching around and nailing a Diving DDT, but Slick pulls the ref out who promptly ejects him from ringside. With his blood loss still affecting him Shamrock decides to play dirty and while the ref is busy with Slick he tosses Shinya over the ropes to the outside and follows with a baseball slide. DDT on a chair by Ken which the ref does notice as Ken slides Hashimoto back in. Grapevine Crossface in the center of the ring and Shinya taps out and Ken releases the hold collapsing to the mat in a bloody, but victorious heap. [I]B- in 15 minutes[/I] [B]Sunday Week 2, CStates All-Star Wrestling[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock/Earthquake vs Regal/Burke[/U] Tag team match and Shamrock hoped to get some revenge against Regal for his attack Wednesday. Unfortunately the match itself while running long doesn't see many big blows until the last couple of minutes. Earthquake manages a twisting powerslam and Giant Samoan drop on Burke, Shamrock a knee drop knee breaker and Triangle Choke to finish off Regal. [I]C+ in 29 minutes[/I] [B]Wednesday Week 3, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Dustin Rhodes[/U] For whatever reason Shamrock was once more paired up against the young Dustin Rhodes. Like last time it was a slaughterfest as Shamrock drills him with Rolling Germans, Powerbomb, Ankle Lock, and finally a finishing Ocotpus Stretch for the submission, Rhodes getting in only a handful of blows. [I]C+ in 10 minutes[/I]

Shamrock once again is not booked for any matches at the end of the month for reasons unknown. [U]End of Month Synopsis, February[/U] [COLOR=Blue]Shamrock[/COLOR] [B]USA[/B] 28 [B]Japan [/B]50 [B]Spirit [/B]37 [B]Power [/B]53 [B]Technique [/B]74 [B]Speed [/B]56 [B]Psychology [/B]60 [B]Stamina [/B]66 [B]Toughness [/B]84 [B]Charisma [/B]64 [B]Microphone [/B]23 [B]Safety [/B]65 [B]Looks [/B]65 [B]Respect [/B]17 Midcarder with CStates Upper Midcarder with CWA [B]Japan[/B] 18-13 AJPW 15-2 NJPW [B]USA[/B] 23-3 CStates 15-5 CWA 2-4 HCW 73-27 Career [COLOR=Red]February Title Changes[/COLOR] Tony St. Clair wins British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight from Mal Sanders Mal Sanders wins British Light Heavyweight from Marty Jones Don Muraco/Abdullah the Butcher win Canadian Open Tag Team from The Mighty Igor/Angelo Mosca Rufus R. Jones wins Canadian Television from Dutch Mantell Les Thornton wins GCW Junior Heavyweight from Hector Guerrero Terry Funk wins NWA Canadian Heavyweight from Angelo Mosca Pedro Morales wins NWA World Middleweight from El Satanico Bad News Brown/Johnny Rodz win Southern Tag Team from Eddie Gilbert/Tommy Rich Johnny Mantell/Mr. Pogo win UWA World Tag Team from Don Running Bear/Dean Ho Kendo wins World Light Heavyweight from Mil Mascaras Hulk Hogan wins WWF Heavyweight from Sgt. Slaughter

[B]Friday Week 1, March 1985, CWA Renegade Rampage[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Gama Singh[/U] Ken needed this win if he wanted a chance to show up Singh, he was down 0-1 in their singles matches of feuds. The match started with Ken coming out strong using every move he knew and a knee drop knee breaker had Singh hurting bad. But a flying double axe-handle gave Gama the opportunity he needed for a comeback nailing several double underhook suplexes and face slams. Rolling Germans by Shamrock but he doesn't go for the cover, he wants to drag this out it seems. Two Cobra Clutch Suplexes, a DDT that busts Gama wide open, an Explosion Suplex, none of them are able to put Singh away. Shamrock still figures he has the advantage though, Singh hasn't managed to hit a single big move against him yet, when Singh out of nowhere takes him down and latches on a Camel Clutch. With nowhere to go Ken is forced to tap and Singh wins the feud. [I]B in 22 minutes[/I] [B]Wednesday Week 2, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Jose Luis Rivera[/U] Shamrock wasn't coming into this match with much focus and it showed. His infrequent bookings were starting to really bother him. The whole match he was unable to nail even a single finishing maneuver and only a handful of other big moves. Jose meanwhile nailed a Reverse DDT on the outside and after rolling Ken back in latched on a Figure Four for the win. [I]B- in 27 minutes[/I] Fed up with all the problems he was having getting over now in the US, Ken handed in his resignation to both CWA and CStates. The next day he was on a plane back to Japan.

[B]Friday Week 2, NJPW World Pro Wrestling[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Canek[/U] Despite his past history with both promotions, Shamrock was still asked to do a tryout match for each, to make sure he hadn't lost his edge during his time in the States. Taking on lucha star Canek, Ken didn't think he'd have any problem putting on a good match, but a victory was certainly going to be a lot harder. He plays it safe for the first few minutes using a mix of takedowns, strikes, and holds while keeping Canek grounded until he's finally in a position to deliver some mounted punches, Canek only having landed a handful of dropkicks. Belly to belly suplex by Ken but now Canek is starting to land a few more shots with some European uppercuts so Ken takes him down hard with a chop block, leg elbow driver, and another chop block. Shamrock is clearly trying to keep Canek's high flying out of the match. Short-arm clothesline and knee drop knee breaker by Shamrock has Canek hurting, but he takes Ken down with a surprise dropkick and nails a senton. Flipping legdrops, basement dropkicks, and rolling sentons follow as Canek now is on a comeback, slipping out of Shamrock's grasp. Finally Canek misses a senton and Ken hurriedly grabs his arm for an arm scissors arm bar, but with most of the focus having been on his legs Canek manages to withstand the pain. Cerrejera Tangle by Canek now, but Shamrock also manages to resist the submission though it leaves him gasping in pain as Canek heads up and leaps off into a Moonsault Press, but Ken dodges out of the way as Canek crashes to the mat. The two make their way to their feet and after a bit of chain wrestling with neither landing any hits Ken slips out of another Tangle attempt and latches on a Cobra Clutch Suplex! On impact Canek begins tapping out and Shamrock is the winner. [I] B- in 22 minutes[/I] Inoki meets with Ken after the match and the two agree on a midcard position for Ken at $640 an appearance, far better than anything he could have hoped for in the US.

[B]Saturday Week 2, AJPW Champion Carnival[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Luke Williams[/U] It was a big show for All Japan tonight and Baba decided Shamrock's first match back would be a hot opener and a good tryout, against the hardcore psycho Luke Williams. The two were pretty evenly matched with Luke sticking mostly to headlocks to try and control Ken, while Shamrock kept trying to knock the Sheepherder to the ground where he finally landed his nasty series of mounted punches. Luke tries to whip Shamrock but Ken reverses and hits a running double axe handle followed up with a choke throw to put him well in charge of the match pace now. Ken ducks a clothesline and latches on a belly to belly double armbar, but Luke rakes the eyes of Ken and uses the chance to hit a series of forearms as he tries to come back before Shamrock sweeps him into a side suplex. Explosion suplex by Shamrock and Luke is in big trouble now. Short-arm clothesline by Ken and it looks about over but Luke catches Ken with some blows to the head to drop him, then refuses to let him get to his feet, wailing away with stomps, kicks, and punches on the ground until Shamrock finally breaks free and drops Luke with one vicious headbutt and latches on an Ankle Lock. Luke has nowhere to go and taps out giving Shamrock the victory. [I]C+ in 19 minutes[/I] After the match Shamrock meets with Baba and after some discussion Baba is willing to match Ken's deal with NJPW as a midcarder at $640 an appearance.

Archived