Not Yet World's Most Dangerous

[B]Saturday Week 3, NJPW Yokohama Battlefield[/B] [I]Not booked for tonight[/I] [B]Tuesday Week 4, AJPW Puroresu[/B] [I]Not booked on tonight's show.[/I] With so many non-bookings from AJPW Shamrock is beginning to realize the roster has just become too crowded for him to get consistently booked. He figures he'll stick through the end of the month. [B]Wednesday Week 4, NJPW Puroresu[/B] [I]Not booked on tonight's show.[/I] [B]Friday Week 4, NJPW World Pro Wrestling[/B] [I]Ken Shamrock/Tatsumi Fujinami vs Yoshiaki Yatsu/Kintaro Oki[/I] Elimination Rules Tatsumi and Yoshiaki start out with Tatsumi controlling most of the beginning minutes until Yoshiaki's manager Don Carson distracts him allowing him to tag out and so Tatsumi does the same. It's back and forth mostly until Ken nails a big running double axe handle. Kintaro tags out soon after and Yoshiaki is back in. Ken stays in control until Don Carson gets on the ring apron again, but this time the ref orders him in back. It still gives Yoshiaki time to hit a flying standing knee and several matholds before Ken breaks free and tags back out. Tatsumi begins to simply destroy Yoshiaki with arm breakers and vicious kneeling kicks forcing a tag to Kintaro who avoids everything Tatsumi throws at him while connecting with a series of holds and throws. Once Tatsumi manages to land a nice arm breaker he tags out to Ken who comes in to try and finish the job. Shamrock nails a couple of suplexes but Kintaro continues to put up a fight. Snap kick and STO by Shamrock but he's unable to lock in a submission. Kintaro on his feet and now Ken nails a headbutt and a second STO. Again he fights out of a submission and finally manages to make a tag. Ken drops Yoshiaki quickly with a chop block. Yoshiaki hits a few moves then before Ken drops him with a side suplex and tags out. Kneelings kicks by Tatsumi then a devastating Full Nelson Legsweep but he's not done. Moments later he's dropping Yoshiaki with a lethal looking Back Drop Driver but doesn't go for the pin as Yoshiaki tags out. Kintaro puts up a fight using his top rope moves to his advantage and staying off the ground where Tatsumi can devastate him with his holds. With the tide turning Kintaro begins to try and use his own submission holds, but Tatsumi slips out and suddenly latches on a step over armbar. Kintaro submits and Yoshiaki is left alone as Tatsumi tags out to rest. Desperate Yoshiaki puts up a valiant fight, battling out of a suspended full nelson and locking in a back mounted cross-armed chinlock on Ken who similarly fights out. Suddenly a face lock is applied and Shamrock taps out! Tatsumi is back in and it's the final two at the 48 minute mark. In minutes Yoshiaki has Tatsumi in an Inverted Sleeper but he battles out only to wind up getting an Octopus Stretch and tapping out. [I]Match Rating: B in 49 minutes[/I] Ken would've liked to have gone out with a win in his final Japanese match, but at least it was a memorable one. [I][B] End of Month Synopsis[/B][/I] [U][B]Shamrock[/B][/U] Japan 50 Spirit 57 Power 49 (after adjusting weight training has remained stuck on 1 week to power gain for 3 or 4 weeks now) Technique 66 Speed 53 Psychology 60 Stamina 64 Toughness 82 Charisma 60 Microphone 19 Safety 56 Looks 65 Respect 10 Upper Midcarder with AJPW Midcarder with NJPW 18-13 with AJPW 15-2 with NJPW 33-15 career record [U][B] Title Changes this Month [/B][/U] Ken Lucas wins Australian Light Heavyweight from Pierre Lafleur Larry Cameron wins British Commonwealth Heavyweight from Dale Lewis Mal Sanders wins British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight from Marty Jones Abdullah the Butcher wins Canadian Television from Pampero Firpo Killer Karl Krupp wins Maritime Heavyweight Title from Animal Hamaguchi Jay Younglood wins Mid-South Television from Steve Williams Ole Anderson wins National Heavyweight from The Masked Superstar Fishman wins NWA World Lightweight from Mando Guerrero Perro Aguayo wins NWA World Middleweight from Dr. Wagner Buddy Rose wins PNW Television from Rip Oliver Arn Anderson/Jerry Stubbs win Southeastern Tag Team from Plowboy Frazier/Jerry Stubbs El Solitario wins UWA World Heavyweight from Perro Aguayo Kendo wins World Light Heavyweight from Brian Maxine Abdullah the Butcher/Invader #2 win WWC World Tag Team from Invader #1/Invader #3 Andre the Giant wins WWF Heavyweight from Greg Valentine

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Monday, Week 1, October 1984[/B] Ken finds it surprisingly difficult to leave as he says goodbye to his friends from both promotions and packs up his belongings, Japan really was starting to feel like home. But he's sure he can go on to bigger and better things in the US. He had taken a look at some Canadian promotions but like Japan there was nowhere to grow and he didn't want to wind up having to start over again once he'd gotten as far as he could. So instead he had looked south and gotten himself a couple of tryouts with Central States and Houston Championship Wrestling. If either of those fell through he figured the Championship Wrestling Association would offer a good backup. [B]Tuesday, Week 1, HCW Deuces Are Wild[/B] [I]Ken Shamrock vs Earthquake[/I] Ken was certainly glad he had put the effort into packing on that extra 30-40 pounds of muscle, he was going to need every bit of it going up against the Super Heavyweight Earthquake. Tenta comes out swinging hard and nearly crushes Shamrock with his stomps. A repeated shoulder ram, arm lever, and some matholds followed by mounted punches though get Ken back in the game. Upset at the smaller man's refusal to stay down, Earthquake hits a low blow but Ken recovers and gives him a nice legal chop block in return. Ken takes him to the corner then and hits a devastating Glittering Magician, but is unable to lock on one of his submission holds afterwards. Finally Ken does lock in an Inverted Sleeper but Earthquake fights out. Earthquake goes to toss Shamrock over the top rope but Ken hangs on and comes right back inside with a forearm flurry and an ankle lock but still Earthquake won't tap out. He takes Ken to the corner then and tries a Corner Sit-down Splash but Ken rolls out of the way saving himself. Another Inverted Sleeper, still no submission from John Tenta. Earthquake comes back and whips Shamrock into the ropes and back into a Twisting Powerslam but he kicks out. Finally yet another Inverted Sleeper by Shamrock and Earthquake taps out collapsing to the mat. [I]Match Rating: B- in 18 minutes[/I] Earthquake congratulates on a great match afterwards and Ken signs the contract after the show for a 6 month deal. [B] Wednesday, Week 1, CS Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [I]Ken Shamrock vs El Dandy[/I] El Dandy comes out with inhuman speed striking dropkicks, flying double-axe handles, and using chokes on the ropes whenever Shamrock tries to mount a counter-offensive. At the the 5 minute mark he catches Ken with a second rope Rana, another dropkick this time to the knee, and a double underhook suplex. When Ken drives him into the corner he fights back out and hits a running dropkick, another second rope rana, and a legdrop to the groin. Ken has yet to hit anything of real significance, only minor holds and strikes. Another Running Dropkick and a bridging double-arm bar and Ken is pinned, he never had a chance. [I]Match Rating: C in 9 minutes[/I] Despite the loss and what Shamrock felt was a less than impressive performance he gets the same offer from Bob Geigel that Paul Boesch gave him and readily accepts. His US career is underway.

[B]Friday Week 1, CS Bulldog's Last Stand[/B] [I]Ken Shamrock/Genichiro Tenryu vs Mike Shaw/Tony Falk[/I] Already it was time for Ken's first tag team match in the United States. Tenryu and Shaw start the match off with with neither managing to do much and Shaw tags out. Tenyru goes to tag but is stopped by Falk just long enough to land a discus punch that busts his head open. He makes the tag afterwards and stands on the apron bleeding as Shamrock comes in. It doesn't take long before Falk is eating a big charging forearm from Ken in the corner and he tags back out to the big man Shaw. For a moment it looks like Ken will take the big man but Shaw comes back with a big headbutt and then sits heavily on his chest before slamming his face into the mat. Ken finally lands a short-arm clothesline to give him enough time to make the tag out. After an extended wrist-lock he lets Shaw get to his feet, only to deliver a hammerlock kick followed by the resounding crack of an enziguri off the back of Shaw's head. He tags as soon as he's able and Falk in blasting Tenryu with another discus punch like the one that cut him earlier. With the blood loss getting to him he gives Falk a series of European uppercuts and a judo sweep before tagging out to Ken. Falk catches him with a surprise Flying Elbow Smash even after taking a series of blows on the ground to keep control in his favor. Ken does manage to hit a running double axe-handle and side suplex though and after Falk barely slips away from an ankle-lock he decides now is a good time to tag after nailing a double-chop to the neck. Shaw in and with Ken still down he immediately hits a running butt drop that Ken fights to get the shoulder up from. Fighting dirty now, Shaw jabs Shamrock in the throat with his thumb until Ken catches him with a chop block. He goes for the tag but Shaw catches him only to get a Russian Legsweep for his troubles. Shaw is right back in it though using clotheslines and trying to catch Ken in a bearhug who slips out and finally gets the tag he wanted. Tenryu applies a hammerlock and throws Shaw shoulder-first into the ringpost but is unable to use any of his submission holds before the big man is up and again uses a clothesline like he did on Ken. Shaw then goes to the second rope and attempts a splash but Tenryu rolls and goes for the cover to get a two. Still woozy Shaw is in no shape to fight off a short-arm clothesline and then a step over face lock but refuses to tap out. Shaw up and Tenryu hits a Twisting Elbow Blow but is unable to make any use as the blood loss has him wobbling now as he takes a charging forearm. Shaw tags and Falk back in who hits a seated bionic elbow. Tenryu tries to come back with a glittering magician in the corner but gets caught by a clothesline. Looking to finish him off Falk prepares a Suplex Powerslam only to have Tenryu slip out and nail a bridging back suplex, but he kicks out. When he gets to his feet again though Tenryu applies an elevated hammerlock and Falk taps out before his arm takes permanent damage. [I]Match Rating: C+ in 29 minutes[/I]

[B]Saturday Week 1, HCW Houston Wrestling[/B] [I]Ken Shamrock/Eddie Mansfield vs Jose Luis River/Atsushi Onita, Elimination Rules[/I] Another tag match, this time against one of his old foes from Japan. Eddie and Jose start off the match. Jose tags out first but Eddie stays in for another couple of minutes until Onita catches him with a flying knee, then prevents him from leaving until he hits some vicious forearms. Ken in who immediately sets to work on his old AJPW foe who doesn't take long to tag Jose back in. Jose fares little better though as Ken pummels him as well using a short-arm clothesline and belly to back suplex to quickly tear him apart before using a nasty knee drop knee breaker. Onita then comes back against the now weakened Ken who quickly tags to Eddie before Onita can take advantage. A high backdrop by Eddie has Atsushi sprawling on the mat. But Onita comes back with several nasty armbars and head scissors before Eddie is finally able to connect with a running knee. With both men hurting Eddie signals Shamrock who distracts the ref long enough for Eddie to pull out some brass knuckles and level Onita who busts wide open and the ref turns around in time to count the three. Two on one now, Eddie delivers some thumb jabs to the throat of Jose before tagging in Ken. But the fight is far from over as Jose delivers a back suplex and running dropkick. Ken catches him with a face-first suplex however, then an STO moments later. Shamrock goes to whip him into the corner thinking of hitting a big time move only to get it reversed and have Jose hit a flying sunset flip that Ken barely is able to fight out of! With a second wind Jose begins to hit roll-ups, small packages, and schoolboys but Ken fights out of every one. When he goes to the top rope Ken catches him with a forearm to the gut before tossing him over the top rope with a warning from the ref, which he responds to by baseball sliding Jose in the face. Outside the ring though Jose gets control long enough to lock on a Figure Four that has Ken screaming but unable to legally tap out. Ken returns the favor by nailing a huge Released German Suplex on the hard floor followed by a suspended full nelson. Back in the ring and Jose dodges a shot by Shamrock and bounces off the ropes to hit a flying forearm smash that gets him the unexpected three count! Not about to let Eddie finish him off quickly he knocks down Ken's partner and hits a figure four but Eddie refuses to tap out. Looking to finish off Jose the same as he did Onita, Eddie again pulls out the brass knucks in full view of the ref and blasts him going for the pin, but Jose kicks out! The ref takes away his brass knucks as well leaving Eddie with few options. He tries a Main Event Sleeper Hold but Jose fights out with elbows. He tries weakening Jose some more with a knee face driver but still Jose is fighting back. Finally out of nowhere Jose with a roll-up gets the 3! [I]Match Rating: B in 42 minutes[/I]

[B]Friday Week 2, CStates Bulldog's Last Stand[/B] [I]Ken Shamrock vs Tommy Rogers[/I] After a couple of shows with no bookings Ken finally had another match, against former Central States Television Champ Tommy Rogers. Ken comes out hard as soon as the bell rings and in no time Tommy was flat on his back from a running double axe handle. A choke throw by Shamrock throws Tommy off balance and Ken moves in with mounted punches before applying a Boston Crab, but Rogers isn't about to tap yet. Face-first suplex by Ken, Rogers tries to come back with a dropkick and some groundholds only to wind up with Shamrock behind him who hits a huge released German Suplex. Still dazed from the impact Rogers can do nothing as Shamrock applies the suspended full nelson but still refuses to tap out. So Ken releases him and catches him with an STO before latching on an ankle-lock which Rogers quickly submits to. [I]Match Rating: C in 7 minutes[/I] [B]Saturday Week 2, HCW Houston Wrestling[/B] [I]Ken Shamrock vs Atsushi Onita[/I] Given his tag record of late Ken was more than happy to have another singles match. Ken has little trouble controlling the smaller man from the start until he counters a choke throw with a dropkick. He goes on a small offensive flurry until Ken catches him with a double underhook suplex and some mounted punches. Determined to keep Onita on defense Ken hits a running double axe handle, then places him in the corner for a Glittering Magician. Onita now begins to fight back again with quick kicks and takedowns until Ken drops him with an armbreaker and applies a Triangle Choke. Onita fights out gasping for air and gets an STO for his hard work. Screw legwhip by Shamrock and Onita is hurting badly. Belly to belly and sustained suplexes by Shamrock continue to wear away at Atsushi, but some judo tosses have Shamrock acting a little more cautious now. Suddenly Atsushi slips behind Ken and hits a Forward Russian Legsweep. Quickly he hooks the leg and gets the surprise pinfall! Shamrock looks stunned after the match. [I]Match Rating: C+ in 18 minutes[/I]

[B]Friday Week 3, CStates Bulldog's Last Stand[/B] [I]Ken Shamrock/Earthquake vs Sunny War Cloud/Mike Shaw [/I] Earthquake and Sunny start the match but it doesn't take Sunny long to tag out as Earthquake tosses him about like a ragdoll. Shaw despite being bigger than Sunny is still no match for Earthquake who again throws him around and smashes him ending with a falling headbutt before tagging in Ken. Shamrock comes in and after delivering an arm lock and wrist bend latches on a Boston Crab which Shaw taps out to immediately. [I]Match Rating: D in 8 minutes[/I] [B] Saturday Week 3, HCW Houston Wrestling[/B] [I]Ken Shamrock vs Mark Callous[/I] It was the Undertaker, do you really think Ken is gonna lose to a deadguy? Finish comes when Shamrock escapes a grounded iron claw, superplexes the Dead Man, then delivers an ankle lock to finish him off. [I]Match Rating: B- in 20 minutes[/I]

[B]Wednesday Week 4, CStates Wrestling at the Chase [/B] [I]Ken Shamrock vs Oly Olsen[/I] Ken destroys Oly. Two released German suplexes. A super belly to back flip. An elevated hammerlock. STO. Ken doesn't seem to be concerned about winning the match, just beating the crap out of his opponent. Oly begins to look desperate and battered as he is begins to come back as best he can using counters, relying on strikes for most of the match. Still the worse off he's managed to at least hurt Shamrock who tries to put him away at last with a Fisherman Suplex, but Olsen kicks out. Looking to end it Oly tries a Small Package but Shamrock kicks out and just looks mad. Out of options Olsen goes for the brass knucks in his trunks and blasts Shamrock when he gets close. 1-2-3 and it's over. When Ken comes to he has the look of a man possessed. [I]Match Rating: B in 20 minutes[/I]

[B]Saturday Week 4, HCW Houston Championship Wrestling[/B] [I]Ken Shamrock vs Johnny Smith[/I] Within a few minutes of the bell Shamrock has Smith tumbling through the air with a double underhook suplex. A hammerlock kick and Ken doesn't release the arm as he then proceeds into a hammerlock back bomb. Smith however now coming back with stomps, knee drops, and punches. A running dropkick and slingshot splash hit Ken hard until he slips around Johnny and nails a Knee Breaker. Side suplex now by Shamrock. He catches Smith with a Clothesline and then choke throws him across the ring but Johnny continues to fight out of Shamrock's holds. Short arm clothesline and single leg grapevine by Smith to give himself some breathing room. Out of nowhere then a late inning small package by Smith for the win! Shamrock is angry and Smith high-tails it out of there. [I]Match Rating: D in 12 minutes[/I] [B]Sunday Week 4, Central States All-Star Wrestling[/B] [I]Ken Shamrock vs Ken Mantell[/I] Shamrock starts out in control with basic takedowns. Mantell starts to come back only to get rammed into the corner and receiving a charging forearm. Shamrock with a belly to belly double arm bar while Mantell continues to sneak in smaller blows and holds. Hammerlock back bomb into an armbar by Shamrock now. After applying a few punches to the downed Mantell, Shamrock picks him up and delivers a released German Suplex, but the ref had gotten knocked out moments before. Mantell with a dropkick to the knee and inside toe hold. Another dropkick to the knee but a third backfires as Shamrock nails a short-arm clothesline. Rear head chancery by Shamrock followed soon after by a chop block. Superplex by Shamrock and Mantell hits the canvas hard! Ankle lock by Shamrock and Mantell is tapping out! He doesn't release the hold right away until the ref comes over and says a few words. [I]Match Rating: B- in 21 minutes[/I]

[B]October 1984 Synopsis[/B] [COLOR=Blue][U][B]Shamrock[/B][/U][/COLOR] [B]Japan[/B] 50 [B]USA[/B] 4 [B]Spirit[/B] 44 [B]Power[/B] 50 [B]Technique[/B] 66 [B]Speed[/B] 52 [B]Psychology[/B] 60 [B]Stamina[/B] 64 [B]Toughness[/B] 83 [B]Charisma[/B] 61 [B]Microphone[/B] 20 [B]Safety[/B] 57 [B]Looks[/B] 65 [B]Respect[/B] 11 Opener with Central States Opener with Houston Championship Wrestling 18-13 AJPW 4-2 CStates 2-3 HCW 15-2 NJPW 39-20 Career Record [COLOR=Red][U][B]Monthly Title Changes[/B][/U][/COLOR] Jim Brunzell/Greg Gagne win AWA World Tag Team from Ken Patera/Jerry Blackwell Killer Khan wins British Commonwealth Heavyweight from Larry Cameron Grappler #1 wins Central States Heavyweight from Harley Race [B](31 defenses!)[/B] Dory Funk Jr. wins Florida Heavyweight from Kevin Sullivan Wahoo McDaniel wins HCW Championship from Kim Duk Dory Funk Jr. wins NWA International Heavyweight from Giant Baba El Satanico wins NWA World Middleweight from Perro Aguayo Rip Oliver wins PNW Television from Buddy Rose Carlos Colon wins Universal Heavyweight from Abdullah the Butcher Perro Aguayo wins UWA World Lightweight from El Satanico The Great Kabuki wins WCCW American Heavyweight from David Von Erich Adrian Adonis wins WWF Intercontinental from Roddy Piper

[B]Monday, Week 1, November 1984[/B] [COLOR=Blue]HCW Heaven's On Fire[/COLOR] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Jose Luis Rivera[/U] Another match where Shamrock dominates, floating over a suplex to land on his feet he nails a released German suplex and applies a suspended full nelson only to have Jose fight out and use a small package to pick up the surprise win. [I] Match Rating: B- in 16 minutes[/I]

[B]Wednesday Week 1, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Tony Falk[/U] Falk turns around after posing for the crowd as the bell rings just in time to get a forearm to the face as Ken sucker punches him. His manager Slick though distracts Ken to let Tony take control with a bionic elbow. A side suplex by Falk but when he goes after Ken on the ground he reaches up and grabs Tony by the throat, standing and tossing Tony back who rolls across the ring. Armbar and punches by Shamrock now on the grounded Tony who escapes and unleashes a discus punch. Double chop to the neck and a charging forearm by Falk as the match begins to get brutal. Another bionic elbow and Tony looks like he's in control, but when he grabs Ken's arm for a short-arm clothesline it's Ken who pulls him in and flips him up and over with a double-underhook suplex before latching in a Boston Crab. Tony escapes and nails another charging forearm and bionic elbow in retaliation. Shamrock catches him with a roundhouse kick but Tony stays on his feet and hits a double chop to the neck and bionic elbow. Ken's head is pounding now. Two running knees by Tony and a seated bionic elbow, but Ken comes back with a short-arm clothesline. The two jockey for position now and Tony gets control lifting Shamrock for a suplex powerslam, but he manages to break out of Tony's grasp and get behind him to apply an Inverted Sleeper for the win. [I]Match Rating: C in 17 minutes[/I] [B]Friday Week 1, CWA Renegade Rampage[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock/Jim Neidhart vs Jeff Costa[/U] Shamrock got a call the day before from none other than Jerry Jarret. Apparently CWA had a roster slot open and wanted to offer Ken a job for 10 dollars more an appearance than what Houston and Central were paying him. After mulling it over Shamrock agreed and had called Houston to cancel his agreement with them since they provided less exposure than Central State. For his first match with CWA Jarret had him teaming up with Jim Neidhart in a handicap match. Ken starts the match and it doesn't take him long to choke throw Costa across the ring. A belly to belly double armbar and some punches and Costa is in big trouble with Neidhart not even been tagged yet. STO by Shamrock and he picks Costa up and delivers the released German Suplex before tagging out to the fresh Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart. Costa tries to fight back with some punches, but Neidhart shrugs them off before lifting Costa into a press slam and throwing him over the ropes to the floor! The referee yells at him but doesn't call for the bell as Neidhart waits in the ring taunting the crowd. Costa crawls back in finally and gets a Pumphandle Powerslam for his efforts followed by a Crucifix Powerbomb and a spread-eagled stomp. Costa is barely moving at this point and it hasn't even been 10 minutes yet. Suddenly he shoots up while Neidhart is throwing more insults at the crowd and nails him in the back of the head before hitting a snapmare and armbar! Neidhart and Shamrock can't believe it but it's hardly a comeback as Neidhart throws him off and then applies a Torture Rack. Costa fights out and manages a hip lock takedown but is unable to follow through as Neidhart gets him into a hammerlock and lifts causing him to tap out. [I] Match Rating: C+ in 11 minutes[/I]

[B]Sunday Week 1, Central States All-Star Wrestling[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock/Ken Wayne/Oly Olsen/Toshiaki Kawada vs Ben Bassarab/Ken Mantell/Mike Shaw/The Patriot[/U] (Elimination) Action picks up at 14 minute mark. Shamrock is beating on The Patriot badly and locks in a suspended Full Nelson which The Patriot fights out of and tags to Mantell. Mantell hits a Suplex and several knees to the back of Shamrock's head before locking on a Boston Crab. Shamrock fights out and Mantell hits a Leaping Piledriver. Ken kicks out! Mantell in disbelief pulls out Brass Knuckles in sight of the ref and punches Shamrock. He covers but Shamrock still manages to get the shoulder up, nobody can believe it! He sets up another Leaping Piledriver but Ken breaks away and tries to tag, but Mantell stops him and pulls him back, finally managing another Leaping Piledriver that bloodies Ken and knocks him out cold for the first elimination of the match. The next elimination comes at 25 minutes. Kawada had badly beaten Mantell for the last few minutes including an Arrow Suplex and Abdominal Stretch but hadn't been able to put him away. He tags in Ken Wayne and within a couple of minutes Ken hits a running body press to stun Mantell long enough to apply a Figure Four Leglock, but he struggles out only to get a small package and is pinned. Ken stays in and minutes later nails Bassarab with a DDT and follows with a Figure Four, but he struggles out only to get a second DDT! A small package follows after he struggles to his feet and Bassarab is eliminated. Now down to Wayne, Olsen, and Kawada versus Shaw and The Patriot. Shaw catches Wayne by surprise when he comes in after the pin and drapes him over the top rope with a suplex. But Wayne recovers and drives Shaw to the mat with another DDT and then tags in Kawada. Hammerlock drive and high knee by Kawada but he's unable to latch on a judo choke hold and suddenly is planted with a powerslam by Shaw! Kawada gets the shoulder up before the three though and Shaw tags to Patriot. Patriot hits a picture perfect Forward Russian Legsweep but again Kawada kicks out. Flying Forearm Smash, another kickout by Kawada who tags in Oly. Olsen hits a neckbreaker to ground Patriot right away and manages a Main Event Sleeper Hold but Patriot wriggles free and tags in Shaw. Shaw uses his size to simple tackle and pound the smaller man who is quickly decimated. Shaw tags back to Patriot convinced Olsen is finished, but while the two are tagging Olsen pulls out his Brass Knuckles. Patriot has barely gotten through the ropes before he's blasted by the Brass Knuckles and Olsen covers for the three leaving Shaw without any partners. In a rage he charges back in at the cheating Olsen who sidesteps and locks on a Main Event Sleeper Hold for the fourth and final elimination. [I] Match Rating: B in 43 minutes[/I]

[B]Wednesday Week 2, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Annihilation vs The Patriot/Ken Mantell[/U] Still looking for a quick way to rise through the ranks like he had in Japan, Shamrock had talked with his friend Earthquake the day before and the two of them had agreed to form a tag team, Annihilation. Time to test the team, and get some revenge on Mantell for eliminating Shamrock in the 4 on 4 match from Sunday. Shamrock and The Patriot start the match off with Shamrock nailing the first blows, but once Patriot hits a snap suplex he tags out. Shamrock targets Mantell's arm with hammerlocks and armbars before tagging his partner. After mowing down Mantell with a running body smash Earthquake delivers a falling headbutt, double stomp to the gut, and finally a butt drop to flatten Ken who tags out the moment he manages to connect a dropkick to a charging Earthquake. When Earthquake proceeds to tear him apart as well though he proceeds to tag out. With Earthquake tiring Mantell manages to hit a dropkick to the big man's knee, only to get a clubbing blow and knee breaker in return. Earthquake tags and both men grab hold of Mantell and deliver a Tag Spike Brainbuster! Mantell isn't moving as Earthquake goes outside onto the apron while Shamrock grabs him leg and applies an ankle lock. Mantell wakes up for that and quickly taps out in submission. [I]Match Rating: C+ in 15 minutes[/I] [B]Friday Week 1, CWA Renegade Rampage[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Scott Armstrong[/U] Time for Shamrock's first singles match in the CWA. After Scott misses a second rope dropkick, Shamrock goes to town on him with punches and wrenching on his arm. Armstrong tries to come back with some hammerlocks until Shamrock stops him dead with a knee breaker. Another missed second rope dropkick and now Shamrock nails a hammerlock back bomb and knee drop knee breaker. He picks up Scott and tosses him back to the mat with a released German Suplex. Doing so well Shamrock decides to pick up the pace a bit and throws Scott through the ropes, then waits for him to stand to deliver a baseball slide. Outside the ring Shamrock picks him up and shows Armstrong a new move he learned as he delivers an Explosion Suplex through the announcer's table! He picks him again and now locks on an Elevated Hammerlock that has Armstrong screaming in agony while the ref pleads for Shamrock to bring the fight inside. Instead he delivers another move he picked up from Neidhart, a Powerbomb onto a steel chair which earns him a warning, then cuts off Scott's air with an Inverted Sleeper. Finally Ken drags his battered opponent back into the ring, giving Scott just enough time to work up the energy for a discus punch. He hits another and Shamrock, not about to let him come back, drives him into a corner planning to take him off the top turnbuckle, only to have it reversed and have Scott dropkick him back against the turnbuckle. Really mad now Shamrock hits a short arm shoulder tackle, then applies another Elevated Hammerlock, but despite his screams of pain Armstrong won't tap. Another discus punch and running dropkick by Armstrong has Shamrock looking a bit wobbly until he drops Armstrong with a double underhook suplex and applies a Triangle Choke. But again Armstrong hangs on and refuses to tap. The choke doesn't leave him enough energy however to kick out of the Fisherman Suplex that Shamrock hits him with directly after. [I] Match Rating: B- in 20 minutes[/I]

[B]Sunday Week 2, Central States All-Star Wrestling[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Art Crews[/U] Shamrock doesn't waste time, within a few minutes he's delivering mounted punches to Art. Crews comes back with a few blows only to wind up smashed into the corner and taking a charging forearm to the face. Chop block by Shamrock sends Art crashing to the ground and then taking a knee drop knee breaker. Released German Suplex by Shamrock after Art manages to sneak in another few forearms. Leg trip and Art manages a knee drive to the leg of Ken, but when he tries a knee drop Shamrock rolls out of the way, latches on an armbar, then picks up Crews to deliver a Powerbomb. When he picks Art up yet again though, Art unloads a series of punches and takedowns that takes Ken by surprise until he finally stops the counteroffense with a Face-first Suplex. Unable to lock on a submission hold, Crews maneuvers behind Ken to hit an Atomic Drop, then a inside toe hold. When he turns his back for a moment Shamrock nails a chop block. Both men are hurting now and Crews manages to take control again with a flying elbow smash and some punches. Shamrock counters with a Russian Legsweep. Bionic elbow by Crews and he tries a small package but Ken kicks out. As the two stand Shamrock scoops up Art and delivers a side suplex to set up a Triangle Choke for the tapout. [I] Match Rating: B- in 21 minutes[/I] [B]Monday Week 3, CWA All-Stars[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock/Brian Pillman vs Ken Mantell[/U] Another chance to punish Mantell? Shamrock liked this idea. After catching Mantell with a big headbutt, Shamrock delivers a double underhook suplex, then waits for him to stand to surprise him with a chop block. A few seated punches and an armbar and Shamrock tags in the high-flying Pillman. Knee breaker by Pillman, then he irish whips Mantell and bounces off the opposite rope to catch him with a flying forearm. Running neck snap and seated back dropkick has Mantell looking about done, so Pillman goes up top for a flipping legdrop only to have Mantell roll. He covers Pillman after the crash landing but only gets a two. When they get up Pillman hits a chop block and then hurriedly tags to Shamrock before Mantell tries to take any further advantage. Back suplex by Shamrock but Mantell is really trying to come back as he twists at Shamrock's arm and delivers some blows just to receive a choke throw and then Triangle Choke. He manages to struggle out but Shamrock is ready with a Powerbomb the moment both men are up. Once he's on his feet again Shamrock twists his arm about and lifts into an Elevated Hammerlock for the submission win. [I]Match Rating: C+ in 13 minutes[/I]

[B]Wednesday Week 3, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock/Tony Falk/Brian Pillman vs Art Crews/Mike Shaw/Sunny War Cloud[/U] Falk and Crews start the match. Crews tags out first to Cloud after Falk gains the upper hand. Cloud starts to take advantage but Slick distracts him allowing Falk to make the tag to Pillman. Pillman nails a charging forearm after a couple of minutes and after delivering a seated back dropkick hits an Inverted Atomic Drop. Flying forearm by Pillman and he goes up top and nails a Top Rope Flipping Legdrop! Having winded himself with the move he tags in Shamrock who applies a suspended Full Nelson but Cloud still has enough energy to fight out. Shamrock Powerbombs the Native American but Cloud doesn't let him lock in an ankle lock, instead dropkicking Shamrock and heading for a tag. Shamrock stops him and instead gives him a Released German Suplex followed with a Triangle Choke, but still he won't tap, and this time after breaking free he manages to tag in Mike Shaw. Shaw doesn't last long as he tags in Crews after Shamrock nearly delivers the mounted punches. Crews fares much better hitting a flying double axe handle, then an inverted atomic drop and some rapid forearms before Shamrock breaks away and tags in Falk. Crews gives Falk an Atomic Drop but Falk is hardly fazed as he nails a headbutt and seated bionic elbow. Grounded mafia kick by Falk and he picks up Crews to deliver a back suplex. In bad shape Crews struggles to come back but Falk gives him a hard shot and then drops him with a Piledriver. He slips out of the Suplex Powerslam however, so Falk drops him with a charging forearm and tags Pillman back in. Pillman immediately heads to the top rope and tries the flipping legdrop again, but Crews rolls and tags Shaw in. Already dazed Pillman is easy pickings for the big man who slams his face into the mat repeatedly before delivering a huge charged dropkick. But Pillman does some rolling of his own as he avoids a butt drop and tags Shamrock. Shaw however has his stride now and drops Shamrock quickly with a shoulder tackle, then slams and rubs his face into the mat repeatedly. He delivers a running butt drop but Shamrock kicks out, so he picks him up and tries a bear hug, but Shamrock refuses to tap and manages to make the tag back to Falk. Falk drives Shaw into the corner and hits a charging forearm, then a discus punch to drop him. A seated bionic elbow keeps Shaw stunned as Falk picks him up and delivers a nasty Piledriver. He tries for a Main Event Sleeper Hold but Shaw escapes and tags in the now somewhat recovered Cloud. Cloud uses Tomahawk Chops and a running dropkick to bring Falk down, but Falk is hardly easy pickings as he comes back with a short-arm clothesline and a suplex. Suddenly a Super Atomic Drop by Cloud sends Falk to the outside. Cloud follows soon after with a Pescado then does his War Dance hitting a flurry of chops. But Falk is right back in it as he suddenly grabs War Cloud and nails a Suplex Powerslam onto a steel chair! Hurriedly he rolls Cloud back in just as the ref wakes up and makes the pinfall. [I]Match Rating: B in 25 minutes[/I] [B]Friday Week 3, CWA Renegade Rampage[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Gypsy Joe[/U] Four minutes in after exchanging the opening blows Shamrock plows Joe into the corner and hits a charging forearm. Double underhook suplex, hammerlock back bomb, seated punches, and an armbar follow soon after as Joe is getting hammered. Joe hits a forearm and arm twist, which only gives Shamrock the impetus to nail a short-arm clothesline and knee drop knee breaker, then pick up Joe for a released German Suplex. When Shamrock doesn't cover though it gives Joe time to recover and get in a few shots before Shamrock drops him with a leg elbow driver. Some more arm wringers by Joe as the match goes on but Shamrock latches on an Inverted Sleeper before they amount to much. Joe doesn't tap so Shamrock twists him about and delivers a Powerbomb instead. Joe slips out of the ankle lock and begins to fight back yet again however. Heel kick by Shamrock drops him and gives him time to apply a suspended Full Nelson which at last Gypsy Joe taps out to. [I]Match Rating: C+ in 14 minutes[/I]

[B]Sunday Week 3, Central States All-Star Wrestling[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs El Dandy[/U] Oh Shamrock had been waiting for this. He starts the match right out shoving El Dandy into the corner and hitting several shoulder rams. Dandy manages to get off a dropkick and chokes Shamrock on the ropes, but he escapes and nails a chop block. Dandy with some more jabs, eye rake, and a European uppercut, but Shamrock rolls out of the way of a half senton and hits some seated punches. Hammerlock back bomb onto El Dandy and Shamrock whips him into the corner planning on a Superplex only to have him come off the top rope with a flying double axe handle, then hit a legdrop to the groin. A dropkick to Shamrock's knee and El Dandy bounces off the ropes preparing to hit a running dropkick only to have Shamrock move. When he crashes to the mat Shamrock pounces latching on an ankle lock for the submission win. Revenge is sweet. [I] Match Rating: C+ in 10 minutes[/I] [B]Friday Week 4, CWA Renegade Rampage[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock/Mr. Hito/Jim Neidhart/Johnny Smith vs Gama Singh/The Patriot/Jeff Costa/Art Crews[/U] After about 10 minutes of tagging and weak strikes the first big blows are landed as Shamrock begins to tear about The Patriot with seated punches and a released German Suplex. Patriot fights out of a submission and Shamrock counters with a Powerbomb to stop him. Suspended Full Nelson but Patriot fights out, badly hurting now as all his teammmates are stretching for a tag. Shamrock drives him into a corner but Patriot kicks him away and makes it to Costa. He goes up to the top rope several times to nail Shamrock with flying elbows and axe-handles before Shamrock rolls and tags in Smith. Costa tags in Crews as Smith lands a few blows and Crews immediately tears into Smith, throwing him into the corner and smashing his leg on the post. After a series of quick tags and minor strikes it's Neidhart and Costa facing off. Neidhart takes control easily nailing a big boot off the ropes, then giving Costa a Press Slam of Death, over the ropes. Anvil leaves the ring and gives Costa a swift kick to the head that bloodies him before rolling him back inside. He applies a Spinning Cobra Clutch but Costa fights out and goes up top, only to get wobbly from blood loss, so Neidhart throws him hard to the mat and applies a Torture Rack, but again he battles out and manages to make a leaping tag to Gama. The two trade off charging forearms and backbreakers but Gama decides to tag in Patriot after taking a headbutt to the groin while Neidhart tags in Shamrock. Shamrock and Neidhart who had been practicing as a tag team since their handicap match give Patriot a double arm wringer takedown before Neidhart leaves, and Ken latches on a Boston Crab that the masked man fights out of. He tries to go for a tag only to have Shamrock grab his head and wrench back into an Inverted Sleeper for the submission. [I]Match Rating: B- in 35 minutes[/I]

[B]End of Month Synopsis, November 1984[/B] [COLOR=Blue] [U]Shamrock[/U][/COLOR] [B]Japan[/B] 50 [B]USA[/B] 14 [B]Spirit [/B]45 [B]Power [/B]51 [B]Technique [/B]68 [B]Speed [/B]53 [B]Psychology [/B]60 [B]Stamina [/B]64 [B]Toughness [/B]84 [B]Charisma [/B]62 [B]Microphone [/B]21 [B]Safety [/B]60 [B]Looks [/B]65 [B]Respect [/B]13 Lower Midcarder with CWA Lower Midcarder with CStates 33-15 Japan 10-2 CStates 5-0 CWA 2-4 HCW 50-21 Career Record [COLOR=Red][U]Monthly Title Changes[/U][/COLOR] Robert Fuller wins Alabama Heavyweight from The Flame Blackjack Lanza wins AWA Television from The Crusher Mr. Saito/Mad Dog Vachon win AWA World Tag Team from Jim Brunzell/Greg Gagne The Mighty Igor wins Canadian Television from Abdullah the Butcher Ken Lucas/Harley Race win Central States Tag Team from The Grapplers Wahoo McDaniel wins Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight from Ricky Steamboat Larry O'Day wins NWA Australasian Heavyweight Title from Ron Miller Bruno Sammartino wins NWA Canadian Heavyweight from Angelo Mosca Rip Oliver wins PNW Heavyweight from Buddy Rose George Steele wins WWF Intercontinental from Adrian Adonis Seiji Sakaguchi wins WWF International from Tatsumi Fujinami

[B]Monday Week 1, December 1984, CWA All-Stars[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock/Jack Victory vs Gama Singh/Ben Bassarab[/U] (Elimination) Jack and Gama start the match with Jack taking control with punches to the back of Gama's head and then using the ropes for extra height as he drops the knee on the same spot. Bionic elbow then a gutwrench backbreaker and Gama is hurrying to his corner and tags in Ben. Jack takes the time to send Bassarab into the corner where he gives him a knife edge chop and 10 punches before tagging Shamrock. Ben gets in a few shots before Shamrock sends him back to the corner for a forearm charge and hammerlock back bomb. Choke throw and seated punches by Shamrock, then he picks up Bassarab and gives him the released German Suplex followed up with an ankle lock. Bassarab taps and now it's 2 on 1. Gama isn't fully recovered from his own time in the ring and Shamrock doesn't give him time to as he double underhook suplexes him across the ring. Some forearms by Shamrock and a chop block, but Gama is fighting back with a flying axe-handle and then slamming Ken's face into the mat. Not about to give Gama a chance for a surprise pin, Ken tags in Jack after delivering a hammerlock back bomb. Gama is just getting to his feet when Jack wraps his arm around his head and plants him with a DDT. He picks him back up and sets on an Abdominal Stretch but Gama won't tap out. In fact now he's fighting back, knee lifts, hammerlocks, and then slamming Jack's face into the mat and latching on an armbar. Tired of this Jack pulls out his brass knuckles and clobbers Gama with them earning him a warning from the ref. Jack ignores him as he pounds the back of Gama's head with punches and a knee drop, then latches on a spinning toe hold but he still won't tap until Jack picks him up and locks on the Abdominal Stretch for the second time. [I]Match Rating: C+ in 22 minutes[/I] [B] Wednesday Week 1, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Ben Bassarab[/U] The match starts out at an even pace with Ben using his speed to deliver rapid punches and dropkicks, but Shamrock's blows are so much more powerful and his body able to absorb so much more damage that he takes control with brute force throwing Ben into the corner and delivering a charging forearm, dropping him to the mat with a belly to back suplex, then nailing several punches and an armbar. At the 8 minute mark he sends Ben flying with the released German Suplex, then picks him up and nails a Powerbomb. Finally he picks him up a THIRD time and latches on his final move that he had modified from training with Neidhart, a Cobra Clutch Suplex that busts Ben wide open and has him tapping out. [I]Match Rating: C in 9 minutes[/I]

[B]Friday Week 1, CWA Renegade Rampage[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Art Crews[/U] Five minutes in and Shamrock catches Crews with a clothesline off the ropes and gives him a double underhook suplex to follow. Armbar and punches follow and Crews tries to come back with a headbutt and a whip of his own, but Shamrock reverses and delivers a running double axe handle. Hammerlock back bomb and leg elbow driver by Shamrock, Crews is hurting but unable to do more than deliver an occasional trip. POWERBOMB by Shamrock into an Ankle Lock for the win. [I]C+ in 13 minutes[/I] [B] Sunday Week 1, Central States All-Star Wrestling[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock/Kevin Nash vs Jose Luis Rivera/Steve Regal[/U] Nash and Jose start with Nash taking control using back and sidebreakers, so Jose tags out and Nash does the same after giving Regal a backbreaker of his own. Shamrock is a bit worried as despite Nash's control, he's already looking winded after only 4 minutes in the ring. In the ring he judo sweeps Regal, then waits for him to stand before slamming into his leg with a chop block. Some seated punches and Regal stands only to get a choke throw across the ring. He tries to tag but Shamrock stops him and nails a hammerlock back bomb, but after driving him into the corner he misses a forearm charge letting Regal get the tag. It hardly matters as it doesn't take long for Shamrock to be dropping Jose hard with an STO. But he recovers and latches on a single leg grapevine, then dropkicks a seated Shamrock in the face. Not about to let Jose get the upper hand Shamrock tags Nash back in. Jose charges only to get a big roundhouse punch from Nash, stands and then a big kick to head. Regal tags in then, he delivers some dropkicks and blows but Nash is simply to strong as he delivers axe handles and huge punches. Finally he catches Regal with a Bearhug and he taps out. [I]C in 20 minutes[/I] This match marks a 15-0 win streak for Ken Shamrock.

[B]Monday Week 2, CWA All-Stars[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs The Patriot[/U] (Cage Match) Jerry Jarret had called Ken up the night before to go over this match. Given Ken's undefeated streak in CWA he figured a brutal cage match could be what it would take to really place Shamrock as a top heel in the company, and who better to tear apart to the boos of the crowd than the The Patriot? Ken looked forward to it. Patriot controls the first couple minutes with jabs and arm based holds, but Shamrock finally gets him in a corner and blasts some shoulders into his gut. Patriot tries to whip him but he reverses and catches him with a clothesline than some seated punches. Patriot is still fighting back though now hitting some knife edge chops that echo through the arena, but Shamrock catches his arm on a blow and twists into a hammerlock back bomb than an armbar. Patriot is up only to get flung face first into the steel cage. Double underhook suplex by Shamrock but Patriot springs back up and nails a running dropkick and now throws Shamrock into the cage to the cheers of the crowd! Standing ankle twist by Patriot and another running dropkick and it seems he's about to come back when Shamrock blasts his leg with a chop block then latches on an Ankle Lock. He doesn't try to escape but goes to pick Patriot up only to have him bounce off the ropes and try a flying forearm. But Shamrock avoids and Patriot crashes to the ground only to get locked into a Suspended Full Nelson who parades the screaming Patriot around the ring. After Shamrock breaks the hold he puts Patriot on the top turnbuckle and prepares a Super Back Suplex, but Patriot contorts his body in mid-air to land on top of Ken! Ken staggers to his feet and gets knocked down again by a Sunset Flip, stand and now a spinning head scissors! Patriot is on the revival when Ken grasps him around the throat and lifts into a deadly Cobra Clutch Suplex! The Patriot isn't moving and Shamrock still doesn't go for the escape but to the boos of the crowd actually latches on a Triangle Choke! He picks up the dazed and beaten Patriot and delivers a Roundhouse Kick, but Patriot somehow stays on his feet, and when Shamrock goes to grab him he grasps hold of Ken and launches him again into the steel. Trying to take advantage Patriot goes for a running dropkick, but misses and falls to the mat hurting. In a psychotic rage Shamrock picks him up by the throat and tosses him across the ring. Again when he comes close though Patriot this time throws him into the corner, backs up and aims for a Corner Spear, but Shamrock just barely moves out of the way causing Patriot's shoulder to collide with the post. While he's clutching his shoulder, Shamrock sneaks up and latches on a second Ankle Lock! While he's celebrating Patriot stands and manages to get enough momentum to deliver a discus clothesline. The two trade off blows and holds for a minute until Shamrock hits a nasty knee drop knee breaker. It looks like it might be over as Patriot tries to fling Shamrock into the cage only for Shamrock to stop himself and instead throw in Patriot. But when Shamrock tries for a Released German Suplex, Patriot slips out and grabs Shamrock unexpectedly whipping him into the ropes and bouncing off the opposite side to deliver a running body press! Shamrock is down and the hurt Patriot clambers up the steel wall and manages to make it over just as Shamrock comes to with a scream of rage! [I]B in 23 minutes[/I]

[B]Wednesday Week 2, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Oly Olsen[/U] Ken goes straight after Oly with a vengeance, striking him in the face with a forearm and not letting up until Oly is on the ground getting pummelled with punches. Choke throw across the ring and an armbar before Shamrock lets him stand. Four minutes in and Olsen lands his first blow, a punch to the face. Shamrock doesn't even slow as he hammerlock kicks Olsen's punching arm, chop blocks him to the mat, then delivers more punches. Knee drop knee breaker by Shamrock and at the 6 minute mark he delivers a Released German Suplex. Picks Olsen up and Powerbomb! Into the corner now, up top, and Shamrock nails a Belly to Back Flip Throw! Shamrock goes for an ankle lock but Olsen somehow wiggles out and stumbles to his feet only to get an STO. Again he slips out of Shamrock's attempt at a submission hold though and manages to deliver a couple of takedowns and hits before Shamrock catches him with a short-arm clothesline. Ken picks him up and Oly hits him again, so Shamrock does the reasonable thing and chucks him over the top rope all the way to the floor. He ignores the ref and waits for Oly to stand to give him a baseball slide to the face. Outside the ring Shamrock finally latches on a submission hold, and Oly is screaming in the Suspended Full Nelson. Releases the hold just long enough to deliver a Cobra Clutch Suplex, then an Ankle Lock. Oly is hurting all over at this point. Triangle Choke and he is out cold. Shamrock rolls him in and the movement is enough to awaken Olsen enough to give Shamrock another inneffective punch. Incredibly though he follows with an Irish Whip and backdrops Shamrock! Ken lays there looking more surprised than hurt and rolls before Olsen is able to hit a knee drop. Finally Shamrock ends it as Olsen stands by latching on an Elevated Hammerlock and Olsen wisely taps. [I]C+ in 14 minutes[/I] The crowd apparently doesn't appreciate squash matches as much as I.

[B]Friday Week 2, CWA Renegade Rampage[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Tracy Smothers[/U] (First Blood) Despite his loss Monday, Jarret didn't seem disappointed, and in fact decided this Friday to continue building Shamrock as a brutal psycho with a first blood match. The two men are evenly paced by the 6 minute mark, but it all goes downhill for Smothers then and 3 minutes later he finds himself locked in a painful, though for this match rather inneffective, Ankle Lock. Shamrock hits a hammerlock back bomb, but now Smothers seems to be doing his best to bust open Shamrock unleashing nothing but charging forearms and discus punches. It doesn't work yet and Shamrock finally stops the offense with a Cobra Clutch Suplex, but Smothers too refuses to bust open. Running clothesline by Smothers and he tries to go up top, but Shamrock catches him and nails a beautiful Explosion Suplex! Thinking to take advantage of the no DQ rule, Shamrock goes to toss him outside only to get caught by a short-arm clothesline. Rapid fire dropkicks by Smothers now and Shamrock is in trouble. Finally he manages to reverse an Irish Whip and catches Tracy with a running double axe handle, then tosses him outside. Rather than a baseball slide though Shamrock tries for a Forearm Smash Suicida, but Smothers sees it coming and moves out of the way in time. He tries to go up to the top turnbuckle perhaps planning some big move, but Shamrock stops him and gives a double underhook suplex on the hard floor. He comes back with a running dropkick and one of many single leg grapevines this match, but when he goes to pick Shamrock up he winds up getting his second Cobra Clutch Suplex of the match, this time onto a well-placed steel chair! Still no blood from either man however. Back in the ring now and Shamrock dodges a flying double axe handle, then downs Smothers to lock on a Triangle Choke to try and tire him out. Smothers escapes and goes up top and this time does connect with an axe handle, but Shamrock is to worked up now to slow down and gives him an Inverted Sleeper in return. Smothers repays the favor with another round of Rapid Fire Dropkicks. Shamrock choke throws him across the ring, but Smothers right back with even more dropkicks. Going up top, Smothers leaps for a flying elbow drop, but Shamrock rolls out of the way and both men are down and hurt. Shamrock tosses Smothers into a corner and tries a Glittering Magician, but gets ANOTHER dropkick to the face. Smothers fights out of everything and then looks for a DDT while the crowd cheers, but Shamrock slips out and gives a THIRD Cobra Clutch Suplex. Still no blood. More back and forth action eventually leading to a successful Flying Elbow Drop by Smothers. Shoulder arm breaker and an Ankle Lock by Shamrock wearing down the limbs of Smothers even further. And again he throws Smothers over the top rope to the floor! Outside though it's Smothers now who smacks Shamrock down hard on the floor, then goes all the way to the top turnbuckle and hits a Flying Legdrop! The crowd is stunned as both men lay prone. Finally Smothers is up and drags Shamrock back into the ring. Shamrock seems to have nothing left after that Legdrop and Smothers takes advantage planting Shamrock in the middle of the ring with a DDT that busts him wide open. Shamrock again loses. [I]B in 45 minutes[/I]

[B]Sunday Week 2, Central States All-Star Wrestling[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Steve Regal[/U] Shamrock is in no mood for games as Regal flashes his smile to the crowd and gets Judo Sweeped to the mat. Shamrock pounds away and when Regal finally pushes him off and tries to follow, Shamrock drop toe holds him face first into the turnbuckle. Armbar and punches and Shamrock lets Regal up just long enough to deliver a hammerlock back bomb. Regal up again and this time Ken catches him with a Rear Head Chancery, then a Boston Crab. Regal doesn't submit however so Shamrock catches him with a Released German Suplex. Regal tries to fight back with a flying double axe handle and some knife edge chops, but Shamrock finally grabs him arm and twists into an Elevated Hammerlock for the submission. [I]C+ in 10 minutes[/I] [B]Monday Week 3, CWA All-Stars[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Gama Singh[/U] Ten minutes into the match and it's evenly paced with neither man able to land more than a handful of blows before the other does the same. Shamrock finally gains somewhat of an upper hand as Gama misses a flying double axe handle and gets choke thrown across the ring, then worked over with punches and an armbar. But he comes back with a running double axe handle, armbar, and slamming Shamrock's face into the mat. Ken now with a chop block to once again take down Gama, Gama right back up and floating Ken up and over with a double underhook suplex. When he tries for another Shamrock slips out and latches on a Sleeper Hold, Gama fights out so Shamrock uses the double underhook suplex on him before nailing a knee drop knee breaker. The two now begin whipping one another across the ring with each hitting a running double axe handle on one another and popping back up, but in the flurry of activity the ref is hit with a stray blow. Shamrock uses the opportunity to toss Singh over the top rope to the boos of the crowd and then outside nails a Cobra Clutch Suplex onto a steel chair! By the time the ref is up the two are back in the ring just as Gama misses a Brass Knuckles shot and gets a Heel Kick to the face, then an Ankle Lock! He refuses to tap out however. When he gets to his feet Shamrock plants him with a Fisherman Suplex but now he kicks out! Shamrock is mad now as Gama grabs him and hits another Double Underhook Suplex, then again pulls out his Brass Knuckles and when the ref isn't looking plows Shamrock in the face with them busting him wide open. 1-2-3 and Shamrock loses his third match in a row with CWA. [I]B- in 24 minutes[/I]

[B]Wednesday Week 3, CStates Wrestling at the Chase[/B] [U]Ken Shamrock vs Sunny War Cloud[/U] Hammerlock back bomb by Shamrock finally gives him the edge in the match a few minutes in after War Cloud misses a second rope dropkick. Slick distracts War Cloud a minute later after he manages to finally land a dropkick letting Ken get in close to choke throw him. Sweeping hip throw by Shamrock lands a two count and when War Cloud kicks out and pops up Ken catches him with a DDT. Hammerlock and heel kicks by Shamrock to bring Sunny down again as he recovers, now a Released German Suplex and War Cloud is in big trouble. Sunny kicks Ken in the gut and tries a flying forearm but Shamrock rolls through to try a pin. Headbutt and huge Explosion Suplex by Shamrock. Sunny is still in this as he hits a few chops but can't bring Ken down who finally lands a snap kick followed with an STO. When he can't lock in a submission hold War Cloud gets to his feet and this time does manage a flying forearm and an inside toe hold afterwards. Now a flurry of chops and seated chops to Shamrock as War Cloud begins to pick up steam to the delight of the crowd. Shamrock finally slows him with a short-arm clothesline but gets Atomic Dropped in retaliation. War Cloud tries a Main Event Sleeper but Ken slips free and latches on an Inverted Sleeper instead, but no submission. When War Cloud gets to his feet though Ken catches him with the Cobra Clutch Suplex that busts him open and tapping out. [I] B- in 22 minutes[/I]

Archived