I know there was a thread in the past, but I can't seem to locate it. Would somone be so kind as to direct me to the thread that had all the grade info on it. The one that tells you what percentage corrispondes with what grade in both overness and skill level. Thanks!

The letter (for me anyway) just helps me get a better idea of where somebody is sitting. For instance if I were going by the numbers I would set someone to 50 saying they are average at a certain skill then he would end up having a D and sucking. It's about the perception

I think you just proved Adam's point. D *is* 'average'. It's exactly half way between the best and worst, isn't that the very definition of average? 'D' doesn't suck. If you're getting D show ratings, and they're not improving your popularity, that makes you a Cult promotion*, and at that point you *should* be doing better than average! [size=1](* yeah, yeah, so technically you could be at D in one region and continuing to run shows there, thus still be Regional, but that just means you suck at expanding your promotion, or you don't want to, in either case my point still stands :p)[/size]

[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;428545]Fair enough - sometimes I just find it easier to put a grade on somebody out of what, 10-15 grades, rather than an exact number out of 100. Then go to the exact number once I know what the parametres for that grade are.[/QUOTE] I know what you mean, I find letter grade easier to work with too. It's a question of scale for me too, when I was playing with Quick Add, seeing 62% in a stat just seemed crummy to me, but when you think of it as a C, it sounds pretty nifty.

Archived