Anyone have up to date 1RC data? (TEW2007)

Was wondering if anyone had a copy of the 1RC data that we worked on awhile back, that they have been updating for their own (or others) personal use? If you do, was wondering if there was any interest in the community here in working on that data as a team, and updating it for 2008. Just throwing this out there, to see if it's a possibility.

i don't have the data, and i'm not sure how i could help personally, but i'd try to do my bit if we could get some of the decent mod makers to work together on a mod... it makes more sense for everyone to contribute to one mod rather than everyone working on their own mods that won't be released for months...

I’m not that much of a 1RC fan as I found it was very mean with giving workers abilities. I have to say my personal favourite was T-Zone. I would much prefer that to be made (sadly not by Forlan anymore) I do 10000000% agree with Christ when he says about every one making there own mods that will take months when they could all chip into one. I [FONT=Verdana]personally would rather 1 Great mod, not 8 Good mods[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana][FONT="]I’m currently trying to get a group to work together to make the T-Zone data up-to-date. If that falls through (im praying it wont) then I’d be happy to help [/FONT][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Togg;428602]I’m not that much of a 1RC fan as I found it was very mean with giving workers abilities. I have to say my personal favourite was T-Zone. I would much prefer that to be made (sadly not by Forlan anymore) [/QUOTE] What's the point in saying this in a thread about 1RC?

Hey Tommy, i was just expressing what i thought on 1RC. but the main reason was to say about all working on 1 mod and not on multiples I guess it came accross negative, i do like 1RC and would use it but just thought T-Zone was a better mod

as someone who has worked on the origial 1RC, the remake by me and my aussie homie carlito, and on tzone (screens and new workers).... i have nothing but love for both, and all other groups that put out mods! i wouldnt be against working on an updated tzone even, my only thing with that is my personal knowledge isnt as great as forlans or others... ive heard of kevin steen, but never seen him wrestle so i couldnt properly "stat" him. another thing i keep thinking about doing is remaking your mod tommy (if you or someone else isnt) for the rebirth. or maybe carlito comes out of hiding too and we can do something again, make the aftermath.... i just think it would be cool to get together a good team... decide on a mod... and go to work, either from scratch or convert and update. tcp, panix... you out there?

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;428676] or maybe carlito comes out of hiding too and we can do something again, make the aftermath.... tcp, panix... you out there?[/QUOTE] For you Fenoli I return :p Hey mate I'll be on msn tonight if you wanna catch up. I've been playing around with the editor and it's rekindled the flame, not to mention 08 looks to be just awesome. I thought making 1RC open for anyone to use would create some new mod makers but it seems many know the daunting task it is and have shied away. If you ask me the greatest real World mod wasn't 1RC or T-Zone, Ravex to this day was my fave data to play with. I think people either weren't around or forget how much effort Phil and Jeff put into that thing. I tried it for 05 and I may try again for the "Bring back Ravex" petition. Next to that Tommy's Fall took mod making to another level with his attention to detail.... that's just my opinion :) I will update the "Montreal Screwjob" also so if anyone wants to help out it'll be appreciated. Lots to do with the new editor.

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;428689]If you ask me the greatest real World mod wasn't 1RC or T-Zone, Ravex to this day was my fave data to play with. I think people either weren't around or forget how much effort Phil and Jeff put into that thing. I tried it for 05 and I may try again for the "Bring back Ravex" petition. Next to that Tommy's Fall took mod making to another level with his attention to detail.... that's just my opinion :) [/QUOTE] raveX is what you'd get if you combined the best of T-Zone (Size) and the best of 1RC (Consistant ratings/accuracy)

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;428676]as someone who has worked on the origial 1RC, the remake by me and my aussie homie carlito, and on tzone (screens and new workers).... i have nothing but love for both, and all other groups that put out mods! i wouldnt be against working on an updated tzone even, my only thing with that is my personal knowledge isnt as great as forlans or others... ive heard of kevin steen, but never seen him wrestle so i couldnt properly "stat" him. another thing i keep thinking about doing is remaking your mod tommy (if you or someone else isnt) for the rebirth. or maybe carlito comes out of hiding too and we can do something again, make the aftermath.... i just think it would be cool to get together a good team... decide on a mod... and go to work, either from scratch or convert and update. tcp, panix... you out there?[/QUOTE] I've been working on a converted version of Rebirth but it's all to my own taste so I'm not sure it would be much use to anyone. Here's what I've done so far: - Updated the entire WCW Roster (fixed new stats, changed original stats, contracts etc) - Started on the WWF roster. - Updated WWF and WCW Promotion stats and TV shows. - Imported 1RC angles and started assigning filters to angles (could take a while!) As I say, I'm only really doing this for my benefit but if no one else has updated by the time I'm done then I'll make it available, assuming Tommy doesn't mind.

[URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/117999966/1RC_New.rar.html"]1RC 08[/URL] I haven't touched it in a month or so [besides the conversion to 08], and I only really updated WWE, with a bit of TNA and a tiny bit of ROH but it's a start I guess.

[QUOTE=Slim Jim;428752][URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/117999966/1RC_New.rar.html"]1RC 08[/URL] I haven't touched it in a month or so [besides the conversion to 08], and I only really updated WWE, with a bit of TNA and a tiny bit of ROH but it's a start I guess.[/QUOTE] Nice, thanks for that.

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;428676]as someone who has worked on the origial 1RC, the remake by me and my aussie homie carlito, and on tzone (screens and new workers).... i have nothing but love for both, and all other groups that put out mods! i wouldnt be against working on an updated tzone even, my only thing with that is my personal knowledge isnt as great as forlans or others... ive heard of kevin steen, but never seen him wrestle so i couldnt properly "stat" him. another thing i keep thinking about doing is remaking your mod tommy (if you or someone else isnt) for the rebirth. or maybe carlito comes out of hiding too and we can do something again, make the aftermath.... i just think it would be cool to get together a good team... decide on a mod... and go to work, either from scratch or convert and update. tcp, panix... you out there?[/QUOTE] [SIZE="5"]I'm HERE!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] Sorry, better late than never! I'm working on a 1998 mod, but I can lend a hand to help out the old crew on our most magnificent of mods! :D Oh and on the T-Zone vs 1RC debate, we all pretty much helped each other out, I know forlan and I used to chat a lot on messanger, even creating 'fake' arguements about the 2 mods to stir up interest. Gotta love viral marketing. :) [SIZE="1"]1RC is better. :D[/SIZE]

Archived