[HYPE] War Of The Immortals - A Mod by Tommy

[QUOTE=BloodyKnuckles;491776]I got to be honest, SSW looks like a blast, ever since I read that spotlight I just haven't been able to really get into TEW, Warrior vs. Batista headlining a Starrcade-like show? Man, I can't wait for this to get released. :D Thanks a ton for all the work on the mod, gonna be a long time before I play any other's after this gets released.[/QUOTE] Then with WCPW, John Cena vs. Billy Graham = Charisma War. :D This stuff is too good and EVERY promotion has enough stuff in them for me to play with them. I very well might play with every promotion in serious games. :P

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, I'm trying to imagine ESE and I have to say it might be the most appalling line up of wrestlers imaginable. An entire promotion based on being a train-wreck. TNA x100. I really think I might have to throw all my other ideas for playing this mod out the window and take Russo's Monster to the Global notoriety it deserves.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;491520][SIZE="3"][B]Promotional Spotlight #25 - Extreme Sports Entertainment[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE] This is the promotion that is going to hit National on my book. :D

What promotion So as we wait for this awesome mod what promotion of all the promotions mentioned so far are you going to try first. As for me i will probaly start with the one in Hawaii and see if i can get the rock to jump ship and maybe even the wild samoans. Oh what the heck i want everyone to jump ship:D

[QUOTE=mike b;492463]So as we wait for this awesome mod what promotion of all the promotions mentioned so far are you going to try first. As for me i will probaly start with the one in Hawaii and see if i can get the rock to jump ship and maybe even the wild samoans. Oh what the heck i want everyone to jump ship:D[/QUOTE] SSW for sure, it's exactly like the promotion I usually edit into the CVerse, just because I loved WCW. And look at the roster, like I said Warrior vs. Batista at a Starrcade-like event? That's gonna be awesome, although I'm definitely gonna try BAW somewhere down the line.

[QUOTE=mike b;492463]So as we wait for this awesome mod what promotion of all the promotions mentioned so far are you going to try first. As for me i will probaly start with the one in Hawaii and see if i can get the rock to jump ship and maybe even the wild samoans. Oh what the heck i want everyone to jump ship:D[/QUOTE] Well first off I would like to say that I will probably, if not defiantly, use every promotion in the game. As for my first one it will probably be West Coast Pro Wrestling. I am a huge fan of charisma and look what we have, a obvious feud set up for John Cena and Billy Graham. Then theres talent like RVD, Mysterio, Corino (one of my favorite wrestlers of all time). There is a ton of microphone talent and a ton of in-ring talent in the promotion and its just really going to be a dream promotion for me. The only guy on the WCPW roster I am not a fan of is Chris Masters, but I can defiantly throw him in there with a manager and mold more Mr. Perfect gimmick out of him. Tri-State Wrestling will obviously be an early one for me to since I want to make a diary with it.

Great Lakes Wrestling will be the first I play with. Lou Thesz, Kurt Angle, Arn Anderson, Chris Benoit, Saturn, CM Punk, Kennedy, D-Lo...seems like a great mix of wrestlers. Every mod with real wrestlers I always end up pushing D-Lo as far as he can go, and this one will be no different. Pro Wrestling Minnesota, Texas Wrestling Alliance, and Canada's Finest Wrestling are the other ones I'll try before the rest.

This mod has had a great deal of hype to it. personally I think it has helped to keep ppl interested in the mod. It was always gonna take for ages for somethng like this to come out. The fact it includes pictures for all the workers, TV & PPV Show pictures, Promotion logos will make it soooooo much better when it does come out. I was sure it was gonna be Oct 1st and I was willing to wait till then. So im not bothered when it comes out. Any info on the Announcers and referee's used. Im sure Gordon Solie, Lance Russell and Jim Ross are included. But what about Corin Maclin? :) Also I guess the Hebners are in the game but what about the other refs? Is there enough "immortal" refs to go round? Jon Finnegan? I know, small points, just interested

[QUOTE]Do we have any kind of release date at all??? a day, a week, a month, what kinda time frame we lookin' at?[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]] All Tommy has said was that it would be out before october 1st. And since we only have 1more promotion left to spotlight i would presume in the next couple of weeks.......... but don't quote me on that

[QUOTE=mike b;492557]] All Tommy has said was that it would be out before october 1st. And since we only have 1more promotion left to spotlight i would presume in the next couple of weeks.......... [B]but don't quote me on that[/B][/QUOTE] Oooooooo, that's right.. I did it, what'cha gunna' do man, huh, what'cha gunna' do?

[SIZE="3"][B]Promotional Spotlight #26 - Georgia Wrestling Alliance[/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3279/gwark5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE] Owned by Bill Behrens and booked by Ole Anderson, the GWA is a successful regional promotion. Boasts an impressive roster of stars, including The Spoiler, Ron Simmons and The Big Boss Man, but none shine bigger than GWA's franchise player Bill Goldberg. It has long been said that if the GWA were to lose Goldberg, it may well lose its grip on the Georgia fans.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="3"][B]The Immortals [/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6386/goldbergjk5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3683/oleandersonrj1.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] - If there was ever such thing as a one-man promotion, this is it. Goldberg is GWA's only real mainstream superstar, their biggest draw and their competitive edge. But how long can he stay? [B]The Andersons[/B] - Ole and Gene, the Minnesota Wrecking Crew are two of GWA's toughest and most hated stars, and as the booker, Ole always makes sure he's pushed strong. [B]Mr. Wrestling II[/B] - One third of GWA's trio of masked superstars, Mr. Wrestling II is a reliable attraction and a solid worker. [B]Ron Simmons[/B] - A gifted athlete with tons of credibility, Simmons is a perfect fit with GWA's bad-ass, 'rasslin style. [B]The Spoiler[/B] - Don Jardine held gold in almost every territory he visited, and in Georgia he is a top star. The masked man who taught The Undertaker to rope-walk is a valuable asset. [b]Buzz Sawyer[/b] - The crazy brawler is right at home in GWA, and a bloody feud with Tommy Rich has continued in Atlanta. [b]The Big Boss Man[/b] The Cobb County native is a popular figure in his home state, which is exactly why he's being pushed as a....... heel. Nice one, Ole. [/quote] [SIZE="3"][B]The Rest[/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE] Buff Bagwell, Devon Storm, The Armstrongs (Scott, Brad and Bob), Jamie Noble, Brian Lee, Norman Smiley, Chuck Palumbo, Ivan Koloff, Teddy Long, The Assassin, Elix Skipper, Hugh Morrus, Tommy Rich, Ron Killings, Kimberly Page, Lash LeRoux and [B]The Powers Of Pain!![/B] [/quote]

Jaded is going to post some results from the play-testing he's done a few years into the future that I thought you guys might find interesting, should be coming soon-ish. The data has changed a tiny bit since he ran it, but it's a good look at how the world looks after a while.

[QUOTE=mike b;492617]Thank you Tommy from all of us.Cant wait to see the results from that play testing :) Once again from everyone in here and all of us who have been fowling this since day 1 we say thank you.[/QUOTE] Don't speak on my behalf I want to see the finished product first. :D

Archived