Strange events so far '08

[QUOTE=Remianen;452013]Umm, can you see that couple? That's like....like.....Chyna and Sean Waltman. :eek: No no, worse. Nicole Bass and Michael Cole.[/QUOTE] Think you need to post their pics together then Remi so we can see! :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Remianen;452013][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/NikkiJLF.jpg[/IMG] Umm, can you see that couple? That's like....like.....Chyna and Sean Waltman. :eek: No no, worse. Nicole Bass and Michael Cole.[/QUOTE] Oh Snap Theywould have some ugly children.... Ugly would actually be the best that they could hope for.

With The Ultimate Warrior being a horrible performer and generally an ******* I decided to job him to Million Dollar Man who'll eventually lose to Hogan. Well I tested him couple of times with poor response on my actions and decided to fire him after the third failed test. Well the biggest surprise of all came up! He said he'll improve in future and this wouldn't happen again. Now I'm totally lost when the termination process comes up to the decision tomorrow... Should I believe the ******* or not?

[QUOTE=Remianen;452013][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/NikkiJLF.jpg[/IMG] Umm, can you see that couple? That's like....like.....Chyna and Sean Waltman. :eek: No no, worse. Nicole Bass and Michael Cole.[/QUOTE] They're not actually dating - he's just too scared to tell her otherwise. * And believe the Warrior, man - it's the Warriorchlorians in his blood that's funking up the test.

[QUOTE=LFC_chris;452254]Nemesis just died on my game, I was actually pretty gutted. Only about 10 days into the game as well. Sorely tempted to re-start. Does he often die early on? I was hoping to bring him in when he came back off hiatus.[/QUOTE] I've never had him die, how did he die? Drugs?

[QUOTE=HHUK;452285]I've never had him die, how did he die? Drugs?[/QUOTE] Yeah the little story in the web-site said it was due to his known druguse. I've never noticed anyone die before (usually cos I don't play that far in), and I nealry missed the Nemesis story. I thought it was going to tell me he'd come back off hiatus at first, and then it said he was dead :(

[QUOTE=LFC_chris;452301]Yeah the little story in the web-site said it was due to his known druguse. I've never noticed anyone die before (usually cos I don't play that far in), and I nealry missed the Nemesis story. I thought it was going to tell me he'd come back off hiatus at first, and then it said he was dead :([/QUOTE] Depends on which company you are, you wouldn't have had to wait to get him bacl off hiatus - he will sign for big companies straight away, as will Phil Vibert.

[QUOTE=Rob4590;452317]Depends on which company you are, you wouldn't have had to wait to get him bacl off hiatus - he will sign for big companies straight away, as will Phil Vibert.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm playing as CGC though so I don't think they'd be big enough. I'm assuming you'd need to be at least National level?

[QUOTE=LFC_chris;452254]Nemesis just died on my game, I was actually pretty gutted. Only about 10 days into the game as well. Sorely tempted to re-start. Does he often die early on? I was hoping to bring him in when he came back off hiatus.[/QUOTE] He died in my game about 18 days in... and not because of drugs. He just died. edit: well of past drug use. I thought you meant ODing.

[QUOTE=Gigas;452407]He died in my game about 18 days in... and not because of drugs. He just died. edit: well of past drug use. I thought you meant ODing.[/QUOTE] Yeah that's what I meant - it said something like "his known past drug use may have played a part" or something to that effect.

Gino Montero won the "Best Overall Wrestler in Wrestling Today" award after he debuted. Only problem was that he hasn't signed with anyone and hasn't even put on a single match. Yet he still beat out Tommy Cornell, Dan Stone Jr, Sean McFly and the rest...

[QUOTE=praguepride;453377]Gino Montero won the "Best Overall Wrestler in Wrestling Today" award after he debuted. Only problem was that he hasn't signed with anyone and hasn't even put on a single match. Yet he still beat out Tommy Cornell, Dan Stone Jr, Sean McFly and the rest...[/QUOTE] Doesn't the internet vote on those. Smarks. :rolleyes:

Guest Ransik
I just had probably the most hilarious note anyone's ever seen on TEW before while playing as WCW; "WWF Shotgun Saturday night.... Sable put on the performance of the night." And yes... there were some incredibly terrible matches on there.

Triple H. is a class act. I fired him for steroid us, striped him of his title, jobbed him to Ric Flair, had Umaga put him thru a wall, and then he gets involved in a backstage fight with Chad Patton who just happened to be the ref in his final WWE match. I don't think he's too happy with me being the new WWE owner.:D

[QUOTE=ThomasRiordan;454008]Triple H. is a class act. I fired him for steroid us, striped him of his title, jobbed him to Ric Flair, had Umaga put him thru a wall, and then he gets involved in a backstage fight with Chad Patton who just happened to be the ref in his final WWE match. I don't think he's too happy with me being the new WWE owner.:D[/QUOTE] Lol, the only thing that would've made that better is if you had Trips job to Chad Patton afterwards.

Archived