Strange events so far '08

[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;483390]Remember I am talking post patch where MHW is set to open in february 2008. And Mammoth really? Seems he wasn´t eating all those pies but selling them on the black market! And how can he start Mexican Hardcore Wrestling? Aren't you confused with the canadian female wrestling fed? Myself after it happening mulitple times have set Mephisto as potential founder and gave him the same bussines stats as Gino. He seemed much more logical as he used to be one of the most over heels around and a brawler to boot.[/QUOTE] It's possible that by the time MHW had managed to open its doors that Mammoth had decided to expand on the places he works. He does typically spend a great deal of time unemployed... Of course this only works with the old data, where MHW's debut was set to random.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What [I]I[/I] found reeeaaally funny in my game, was, when SWF went back to National / Global after half a year on cult level (leading to many valuable workers leaving...) - and was kicked back to cult 2 months later, when they finished an US promotion battle as last of 5 participants. Hehehe, that was cool. Especially for me, on place 3, with non-aggression pacts all around me. =) A little consolation for the Eisen-family: 4 months later their friends of TCW followed SWF. Now the US scene is dominated by the biggest companies of Japan, Mexico and Canada. - In reality that would really annoy the US-american patriotism. :-p [QUOTE=Hyde Hill;484238]Finally a real strange event. The Minor annoyance was in a freak accident in a car wash. The injury is reported to be [U]minor[/U]. Broken fingers which he can work through. Guess the hand puppets took the brunt of the blow lolz.[/QUOTE] Car wash? I guess, his tricycle tried to murder him. Poor thing...

Guest macosxjunkie
Poor Big Smack Scott. He died of a overdose and at the time was SWF World Champion, SWF World Tag Team Champion and USPW World Champion (he was under a PPA contract after SWF fell to cult size, though by his death they had grown to Global again). Best part was that despite him holding all that gold, especially in the number one promotion in the World, his death was in the other news section, link 3.

I finally FINALLY had my very first 'incident' occur in my game in week 1 of October, 2010! Kid Toma got caught up in an alcohol fueled fist-fight at a nightclub. I can't imagine this will help out SWF's already badly damaged image (they seem like they're about ready to fall from cult level). For some strange reason, this makes me happy... :p But man... I thought I would never get one of these strange incidents to happen for me.

After (together) over 9 game years of TEW 2008 (2 long term games and a few pre-release-one-months) I'm still waiting for my first death in the game. I even had a girl posing nude for the Playboy. But for some reason my game world seems to particular healthy...

[QUOTE=TEWFan;485046]In my ROF game, The Natural (from CGC I think) overdosed and Arthur T. Turtle (who I just hired) got caught in possession. I mean....I just hired him and two days later, BAM! My rep takes a hit as well.[/QUOTE] Don't feel bad, in my game, I hired Hulk Hogan to a 4 year written deal with creative control, making him my highest paid employee, and the very next day, he dies from drugs, or steroids or something. Do I still have to pay his contract?

Within one month of playing my new game, Sadaharu Jimbo retired and left the industry... Only to have "freelancer" Eisaku Hoshino take over full control of the company as owner & Headbooker. Talk about someone who didn't like to work for someone for all that long... He now owns one of the bigger companies in Japan. hah.

In a year's simming in my 'Shoverse' data, lots of real, legendary names have been used for generated wrestlers [B]=S[/B]. -Brent Borden (sting's last name) -Cody Flair -Leo Race -Linda Luger -Neil McMahon -Norma Maivia Oh, and there's a guy called 'Albino'. No second name, just Albino. Guess what race he is?...Black.

[QUOTE=YoungNoble;487269]So I just started playing the 97 mod with ECW and Paul Heyman won't let me hire anyone with below C- in Basics or Safety. I also can't hire anyone with problems with the law. And I can't fall into debt. This is more unlike the original than WWECW[/QUOTE] It sounds like someone has Heyman's personality/business approach set up wrong. You can probably fix that by goibg in and altering them.

[QUOTE=W3LSHY;485162] Oh, and there's a guy called 'Albino'. No second name, just Albino. Guess what race he is?...Black.[/QUOTE] Michael Jackson comes to wrestling. No I have nothing useful to add weirdest thing I had was Danielson getting done for steroids, but so has everyone else in my WCW game

[QUOTE=Astyn;488482]in the real wolrd mod 2008 not far into the game about septemebr but u start in august and scott hall had retired on the very same day he retired he had died from an overdose[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=chefboyrdz;488619]Yeah I just had a similar thing in my real world game Jeff Jarrett died of an over dose and so did Hector Graza but he also retired the same day I just thought that was wired.[/QUOTE] Nothing like a good retirement party. ;)

Archived