C'Verse title belts....for a 3rd time.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Jennie Bomb;447865]Excellent. I propose, though, that you not make title belts, and give them frickin' Championship Tiaras. It so fits the product for champions to wear those beauty pageant style tiaras as a mark of their title, perhaps with a matching sash that proclaims that they are indeed the "Queen of the Ring".[/QUOTE] *sniffles* Reminds me of my old WEF Tag Team Tiaras.

Still looking for some suggestions on a third title for XWA. XWA American Championship XWA National Championship XWA Nationwide Championship XWA Top Contender Championship XWA X-Division Championship XWA United Championship XWA Openweight Championship XWA X Championship XWA Lightweight / Light Heavyweight Championship This is what I've thought up so far... Any suggestions, or do you not really care???

I was working on these during my last post, so I went with both. XWA X-Division Championship [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/XWAXDivisionChampionship.jpg[/IMG] XWA X Championship [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/XWAXChampionship.jpg[/IMG]

No, I'm not doing requests, but I happened to find this one that I did a long time ago. Thought someone might want it. TCW Television Championship [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/TCWTelevisionChampionship.jpg[/IMG]

Doing a list of titles yet to be done. APWF Heavyweight (Retired) BSC Girl Power Tag (Active, May be Tiaras) BSC Queen of the Ring (Active, May be Tiara) Burning Championship (Original, Retired) California Pro Championship (Retired) SOTBPW Tag Team (Active) SOTBPW 6 man (Active) Championship Wrestling from Boston (Retired) CWF National Championship (Retired) CWF National Tag (Retired) DaVE Extreme (Retired) DaVE Tag (Retired) EWA European (Active) EWA Tag (Active) NYCW Tag Team (Active) PPPW Tri-State (Retired) RPW World (Retired) SAISHO Destiny Tag (Active) SCCW Championship (Retired) SCCW Tag (Retired) TWL Championship (Retired) TWL Tag (Retired) UCR European (Retired) UCR Female (Retired) UCR Tag (Retired) UCR World Combat (Retired) UEW Nations (Active) UEW Tag (Active) USPW National (Retired) WEXXV Blood Brother (Active) WEXXV KothDM (Active) WEXXV Warrior's Heart (Active) XFW World (Retired) 33 left out of 135 Default titles. That means ReapeR and I have put out 102 titles. Not a bad run so far.

If you're looking for suggestions for some of the other existing promotions who don't have default titles, maybe the ones I use would be useful in that respect: QAW Queen of the World (main event) World Tag Team (tag) XXX (midcard singles) Future Legend (low level singles) CWWF World (original), Showstopper (current) Étoile Jumelle Championship Canadian (later: Television) Rising Star WINNOW Triple Crown (main event) Twinstar (tag) All-Pacific (midcard singles) Velocity (low level)

[QUOTE=ReapeR;450659]Still looking for some suggestions on a third title for XWA. XWA American Championship XWA National Championship XWA Nationwide Championship XWA Top Contender Championship XWA X-Division Championship XWA United Championship XWA Openweight Championship XWA X Championship XWA Lightweight / Light Heavyweight Championship This is what I've thought up so far... Any suggestions, or do you not really care???[/QUOTE] I know an X-Division title has already been done, but a National or American title would fit the product as well. (and my diary, I admit, I'm selfish)

[QUOTE]Yeah, I looked at the SWF belts when I started the game, and I was like, "These are $h!t. How could I have ever liked these?" so I redid them. Soon enough I will be redoing the Tag Title as well, but it's good enough for the time being.[/QUOTE] Hey Payne, I would def. love to see a new SWF Tag Title belt as the other one is alright however needs an update. All in all, Great work with what you've put together. Both you and ReapeR really deliver with these things. Cheers.

I'm going to take some time off for a few days. I'm burnt out with the titles. Everyone of them are starting to look the same and my creative juices are not flowing. I'm hoping some time off will get me going again. To all, don't worry, I'll be back to help finish the C-Verse, if Payne doesn't finish them first. Then I'll start requests again. Thanks, R

Archived