TEW 2008 ReapeR's Title Belt RendeRs

Yeah, it's not as pretty as you could've hoped. The thing is it's really old so the tools for creating it were probably not that good. The design was revolutionary for its time, though, I'm sure. I think the Sheik used to wear it in the Detroit territory in, like, the 60's.

I actually think this is a belt design that will look better in the virtual Reaper-style than in metal and leather - if he chooses to do it, that is.

its not that the tools were old, you can find lots of quality metal work done long (and i do mean long) before this, but moreso how much money the company was willing to put into it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not that the tools were old, you can find lots of quality metal work done long (and i do mean long) before this, but moreso how much money the company was willing to put into it.

Now that you mention it... Guess I wasn't thinking there. :D

I guess wrestling has always been about making as much money as possible and keeping expenses at an absolute minimum, so that theory is probably more solid.

XWA titles requested by Scorpion.

XWA World 6-Man Tag Team Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/XWA6Man.jpg

XWA Women's Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/XWAWomens.jpg

Yeah the side panels on that U.S. belt aren't doing it for me either. And the red colored leather with the thick U.S. pattern looks funky. In the vid it looked to me like the central panel was larger, the strap was black leather and the side panels were square shaped. Still though its something different from the usual cooky cutter design most title belts have today.

XWA titles requested by Scorpion.

XWA World 6-Man Tag Team Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/XWA6Man.jpg

XWA Women's Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/XWAWomens.jpg

Thanks again reaper... now i just have to get back into my diary, unfortunately hockey and the new lady friend have been taking up all my free time, guess i'll have to take some time away from the lady so i can finish my shows.

A re-request...please?

I am gonna re-request a few, and see what happens

They would be:

CPW Heavyweight

CPW Tag Team

CPW Taped Fist

Fed: CPW (California Championship Wrestling) [initials only would work]

Style: Classic WWF style

Colors: blacks, blues, reds (or... what ever)

No real design other then kinda, sorta in the fashion or spirit of the old WWF titles, other than that… amaze me and the rest of us!

Thanks for looking and keep up the awesomely amazing work!!!

Sam

I am gonna re-request a few' date=' and see what happens[/quote']

Hey, you start re-requesting and soon everyone will do the same, and you're back exactly where you started except the page count would have needlessly expanded :p

Reaper's got quite a backlog listed and I do notice that your request was only on page 10, while there's still many people before that patiently waiting. Like Trell said a couple pages back, we don't re-bump our requests in this thread. Once Reaper's feeling better and has the inspiration I'm sure he'll get around to it eventually.

Still working on requests, just been a little under the weather lately.

R

I'm sure that everyone here agrees that there's no hurry for Reaper's work.. It's a heavy but yet totally voluntary workload he's got, much more than any alt-maker has since he is the only one (?) working on the belts. :p

Take your time man, hope everything's alright.

Like to say that I fully endorse this suggestion!

Anyway, as for my own requests.. If I could ask for:

(NOTE: None of these have real world counter-parts, so i'll understand if you can't be bothered with them)

1. Promotion: SFC, Title: World Warrior championship

(It's a main event title for martial artists and street fighters (for a Street Fighter II fed))

2. Promotion: KyoAni, Title: Visual Arts championship

(main event title.. if you could work any aspect of this logo into the gold, that'd be excellent)

3. Promotion: [leave blank], Title: Moeblob championship

(mid/lower card title.. it's an overly, overly girly title for female workers who are just really cute and have no talent elsewhere.. think flowers and strawberrys lol :p)

If you can do any of these, I'd be happy just to have em on a plain white background that I can easily cut out and replace with my own when i decide on a look.

Here's your first one.

SFC World Warrior

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/SFCWorldWarrior.jpg

:confused:

If you check the request that was just finished it was requested over a week before you made your request. RepeaR has said many times that he will get to them all you just need to be patient. He is one person doing this in his free time. Plus if you have a question or a concern you have been skipped i'm sure he would appreciate you saying it rather than just posting a confused smilie.

Like to say that I fully endorse this suggestion!

Anyway, as for my own requests.. If I could ask for:

(NOTE: None of these have real world counter-parts, so i'll understand if you can't be bothered with them)

1. Promotion: SFC, Title: World Warrior championship

(It's a main event title for martial artists and street fighters (for a Street Fighter II fed))

2. Promotion: KyoAni, Title: Visual Arts championship

(main event title.. if you could work any aspect of this logo into the gold, that'd be excellent)

3. Promotion: [leave blank], Title: Moeblob championship

(mid/lower card title.. it's an overly, overly girly title for female workers who are just really cute and have no talent elsewhere.. think flowers and strawberrys lol :p)

If you can do any of these, I'd be happy just to have em on a plain white background that I can easily cut out and replace with my own when i decide on a look.

Here's number 2...

KyoAni Visual Arts Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/KyoAniVisualArts.jpg