TEW 2008 ReapeR's Title Belt RendeRs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and because I aim to please...

Generic Winged Eagle

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/GenericWingedEagle.jpg

Enjoy!

You did please, ReapeR. Looks amazing. Now I got to decide which of my promotions to assign that to.

I'm looking forward to more generic belts. I'll probably request a belt or two later on actually if you don't mind. I have a promotion alliance similar to the old school NWA, and it currently has the most prestigious title in my database. I'd like for something to fit that mold. Something old school looking with a modern touch I suppose. Thing is, I'm not 100% sure on the name of the promotion/alliance yet.

That's kind of why I really appreciate generic titles, because I can assign any of them to any promotion. Kind of easy.

Once again, great job and keep up the good work.

:D

To everyone that posts their appreciation on here as well as the PM's I get,

THANK YOU!

I'm not going to get all "mushy", but for everyone that does something for this game, either diaries, logos, alt pics or the titles, believe me when I say that a thank you goes a long way with us. Well, it does with me. So with that, Thank you.

Here's a title I did awhile back but forgot about. Someone jogged my memory about it earlier.

NYCW United States Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/NYCWUS.jpg

No need to thank us...

THANK YOU!

Seriously, I appreciate what everybody does to contribute to TEW. To the small things to the big things. Every little bit counts.

I feel bad that I have to request and receive more than I give. I would do just about anything to have graphic designing skills. I'm really only good at editing stuff in TEW. I'm working on many projects, but I'm sensitive to criticism, so I'm afraid to release any of my stuff. I wish there was a way I could contribute more to the 'TEW Universe' (jab at the WWE...;))

Once again though, your belts are excellent. I hope you continue to do them because I seriously look forward to every title, even if it isn't a request of my own.

So thank you guys for putting up with people like me who request a lot. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we very much appreciate it.

:D

To everyone that posts their appreciation on here as well as the PM's I get,

THANK YOU!

I'm not going to get all "mushy", but for everyone that does something for this game, either diaries, logos, alt pics or the titles, believe me when I say that a thank you goes a long way with us. Well, it does with me. So with that, Thank you.

Here's a title I did awhile back but forgot about. Someone jogged my memory about it earlier.

NYCW United States Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/NYCWUS.jpg

I wonder who that was. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

You should hook up with the GDS Verse and run some of the titles off.

Umm, I am. :eek:

Matter of fact, I've already knocked out two for ESE. I'll wait for Sebs to give me the go ahead to post them, since I'm not sure if he wants them posted here or in an update he puts out. More to come on them I'm sure.

R

Im not sure if you are still doin this but i would really appreciate it if you could make me some titles for my promotion im playing. I gotta logo for my promotion, not sure if u need it, but ill post it anyway. My promotion is more throwback based. Here are the 3 titles im going to request. By the way, take all the time in the world. I can wait. :)

CWA World Heavyweight - Main Event Title

CWA International - Mid Card - similar to WWE's IC title

CWA World Tag Team - Tag Team Title - Mid Card

here is a link to my promotions logo:

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8694/cwaed0.th.jpg

*Thanks in advance man!

Hey ReapeR!

I'm sure you've got a lot of requests as of late (also with it being Christmas) I don't expect for you to have anytime to do these anytime soon. however, I thought I'd throw some requests out there for you if you were still feeling the itch to create some custom belts. Here what I was thinking:

* SWF Chaos Championship

(It's a title that is all about "Shock & Awe"... A modern'ish title that incorporates High Flying and Hardore Wrestling)

* SWF Vixxen Championship

(You may have already made a SWF Women's title... however.. I thought I'd throw this out there. Something SE looking I guess... Girl'ie maybe)

* SWF Uprising Championship

(Uprising is my "B" show and I wanted to make this title into the up and coming title)

All in all, You've done a great job with what you've been developing as of late. I especially like those NEO titles that you've put together. I'm trying to find a reason to bring them into my game. Maybe create a future company.

Cheers!

Happy Holidays all! :D

Last one in the NEO collection.

NEO World Tag Team Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/NEOWorldTagTeam.jpg

Very much appreciated man, your work has been nothing short of awesome. Hopefully one day my turn will come round again!

Well seeing as I was the one who requested them (:p) it stands in my game for Pro Wrestling Neo, rather than the actual initials NEO standing for anything. Although I'm sure you could work something out like New Extreme Order or something. But yeah it could be whatever you want!