TEW 2008 ReapeR's Title Belt RendeRs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna request this spot for a title. Id really appreciate a Womens type title for my created promotion. promotion initials are CWA and its a traditional based promotion so it would be awesome if the title looked more traditional.

Womens Championship - Mid Card Womens title.

Thanks in advance. You do incredible work.

Logo

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8694/cwaed0.th.jpg

Try this one...

CWA Women's Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/CWAWomens.jpg

**THIS IS THE POINT WHERE HE SAID NO MORE REQUESTS**

page 31 (after only 11 days of people respecting the "no more requests" banner...)

The Masked Orange - (HGC Island Champion belt)

In all fairness, I did retract that, I considered more of a cheeky attempt than an actual solid request. Which btw is no longer needed, that company went bust after I left to takeover CZCW, which then bought it out. :)

Again ReapeR, gret work.

I was wondering if i could get a few belts for my promotion TAW-Total Action Wrestling

TAW Championship

TAW National Championship

TAW X-Divison

TAW Tag Team

I know i most likely have alot of people ahead of me so just take your time as i just started a game with this promotion only have the TAW belt in use right now

WOW seriously????, were we not just having this discussion that reaper wasnt taking requests right now. does the man have to post that on every page just to ensure that no one makes requests.

ITS ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE REQUESTS!!!

Maybe it's just me, but I think we as a forum thread need to decide what the purpose of this thread is so we can stop seeing everyone freak out and jump around all the time.

Is this:

A) ReapeR's personal title thread where basically only he does the work (so therefore he gets to dictate the direction of the thread)

B) A general "Request a title" thread where people drop of their suggestions just like all the other request threads and anybody (not just ReapeR) can respond and show off their mad skillz.

So, if we do just want this to be a "ReapeR only club" then maybe we should start up a new thread where people would have a place to request title belts as right now there isn't one.

Or if we want this thread to be the title request thread, then we can stop jumping on everyone who stumbles in and drops off a request.

edit: List updated

Maybe it's just me, but I think we as a forum thread need to decide what the purpose of this thread is so we can stop seeing everyone freak out and jump around all the time.

Is this:

A) ReapeR's personal title thread where basically only he does the work (so therefore he gets to dictate the direction of the thread)

B) A general "Request a title" thread where people drop of their suggestions just like all the other request threads and anybody (not just ReapeR) can respond and show off their mad skillz.

So, if we do just want this to be a "ReapeR only club" then maybe we should start up a new thread where people would have a place to request title belts as right now there isn't one.

Or if we want this thread to be the title request thread, then we can stop jumping on everyone who stumbles in and drops off a request.

that's a good point that some might be putting it out there for others. I've had a few PM'd requests. I will go on the record as saying I'm currently working 60-70 hours most weeks, sometimes more. I'm not getting to many requests anytime soon. I'm going to have a hard time finishing the ones I agreed to. I don't have a lot of time, am not as fast as reaper and am running out of ideas (plus I've forgotten a lot of tricks I need to relearn due to the gap between titles)

don't know if this is even doable, but would it be possible to insert a page near the front for myself and anyone else doing belts to say if we are actively taking requests? Then if we all say no people can legitmately bicker since no one is listening.

Also if anyone making the new requests, or anyone in genereal for that matter, is looking to learn how to make belt s for their promotion I'd be willing to (in a seperate thread) try to offer tips on different things to help them since that takes far less time than making a title in itself.

Is this:

Here's how I see it...

Let's just continue with what we have going on currently. If people want to put up requests, then go for it. Liontamer and Chris West (I think) can handle them if they like. I will continue with my current plan of not taking requests until I'm finished with my current back log.

If people don't mind who the title render comes from, then cool. If you specifically want me to do it, it's going to have to wait until I start taking requests again. However, if you're not satisfied with the title you get, by whoever does it, don't turn right around and re-request it from someone else. (Does that make sense?) Finally, the only draw back is that only my titles will be posted on the first page. Not that that is a big deal. :D

Basically let's just make this the official title request thread. It's already stickied, I think I've established that I'm not going anywhere soon. We've got a couple title renderer's that are coming along nicely. So, yeah, works for me. You???

If you decide to take on a render, then post that you are handling it. If Liontamer and the others start to have a "cult" following, and people start to request them more and more, then by all means, they can start their own thread and we go back to individual threads.

So.... if everyone is cool with this, then let's move forward.

R

I dont mind if it takes another 6 months to get my renders done, i requested them after the close date so im happy to wait and re-request them when the time comes. ReapeR is worth the wait and its a company i see myself useing in drafts untill they stop putting TEW games out, im not going anywere and neaither is ReapeR so patience will pay off in the end :)

I need an ECW (as in real world, the classic purple logo) Cruiserweight title, you know those sort of up close sort of tilted style of real world belt cuts, I'd love it like that.

Best I could do...

ECW Cruiserweight Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/ECWCruiserweight.jpg

A Render for Reaper or whom ever..

I know that Reaper is taking time off, and I know that there are others who are looking to sharpen their skills.

But I do have a question: Would anyone take a gander at doing a render of the attached title belt? It is the 'original' WCW Television Championship (Regal era / early 90's). It was the first TV Title that they used after WCW left the NWA.

Thanks in advance. and yes I do understand that there are many, MANY requests ahead, so....

Sam

wcwtv.jpg.c782d1647f2ac0fb0e6140d61691ac58.jpg

I was wondering if i could get a few belts for my promotion TAW-Total Action Wrestling

TAW Championship

TAW National Championship

TAW X-Divison

TAW Tag Team

I know i most likely have alot of people ahead of me so just take your time as i just started a game with this promotion only have the TAW belt in use right now

I don't care who makes my belts just want some done for my promotion, i hate using the default belt pic

I don't care who makes my belts just want some done for my promotion, i hate using the default belt pic

Dude.

We're FOUR DAYS ON from your request.

Y'wanna take a looksee at how much time there is between most of ReapeR's requests and the belts coming through, due to the queue/ReapeR's real life/the fact he does this out of kindness?

Y'wanna take a look at the big NO REQUESTS?

Y'wanna take a look at the fact that even then he asked for a max of three belts at a time?

I'm not saying you'll never get your belts, I'm saying cool your jets and halt the attitude. There're a bunch of EXCELLENT generics on the first post to hold off issues for now. (And, frankly, try looking back on the default belts for 2007.)

The last thing most of us want to do is drive someone who does such good work away from public acts in frustration.

I know I know.. No Requests... No Requests...

But uh.... If at any point anyone wants to render a...

TNA World Championship

TNA Tag Team Championsip

TNA X-Division Championship

TNA Knockouts Championship

a TNA Iron Man Championship

a TNA United States Championship

aaaaaaand/orrrrrrrrrrrrr

a TNA Underworld Championship

.... that'd be totally cool

seriously people its bad enough that for the last few pages the coversation has been about how Reaper is going to finish his backlogged requests and the GDS-verse belts before taking anymore requests, there are already 15 or 20 requests from AFTER Reap said NO MORE REQUESTS. You have to remember that Reaper Does NOT have to do this, and you guys that come in and make requests KNOWING full well that he isnt taking them are just being Inconsiderate. . .

Hey guys, did anyone read what ReapeR said?

This is being converted into a "title request" thread, not just a "ReapeR title reuqest" thread. So all these people are just throwing their belts out for anyone to pick up like the Alt pics thread.

Relax. What's worse, when someone doesn't listen or when someone who's not listening is yelling at other people for not listening :D

Hey guys, did anyone read what ReapeR said?

This is being converted into a "title request" thread, not just a "ReapeR title reuqest" thread. So all these people are just throwing their belts out for anyone to pick up like the Alt pics thread.

Relax. What's worse, when someone doesn't listen or when someone who's not listening is yelling at other people for not listening :D

yea I read it but there is nothing in the title that even says this is a request thread, so most people should at least look to see if request are being taken by Reaper, Liontamer or anyone else for that matter, and we all know Reaper isnt and from Liontamers last post neither is he, and no one else has posted saying that they where.