TEW 2008 ReapeR's Title Belt RendeRs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made this comment before, Reaper, but you really need to quit coming up with awesome belts for promotions like TCW. Starting up a game with them is already tempting, just for something different for a bit, and seeing these belts does not make that temptation easier to resist. At all. I just don't want to distract for my SWF game, but you are tempting.

I've made this comment before, Reaper, but you really need to quit coming up with awesome belts for promotions like TCW. Starting up a game with them is already tempting, just for something different for a bit, and seeing these belts does not make that temptation easier to resist. At all. I just don't want to distract for my SWF game, but you are tempting.

Yeah, but you have some very nice SWF titles as well... :D

Yeah, but you have some very nice SWF titles as well... :D

I have some amazing SWF belts thanks to a certain someone... But I've had time to get used to those. All these TCW belt alts seem so shiny and new...

Its odd to say, but despite how much love I have for the SWF and how much I enjoy my diary game, TCW is actually my favorite promotion in TEW to play as. Which makes the utter joy I feel in my diary game when I do something to hurt Total kinda weird....

I really like both of the last two. Hope you don't mind I borrowed the shape of the RSW one (is that the shape of the old WCW title by any chance?). I've been trying to figure out what to make this title look like and that gave me the inspiration needed.

http://iplxha.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pyzFxqPS9pzFKOvw6r0uS2P8YIQrtSajqMHWgEPy5WIs7Jko2xZ8pIF_qXuXSNqZWaF0CZj2SyqB44UdTkEcTfqJ2h7BQqA6V/APW(MY)_All-American.jpg

APW All-American Title

Large version

-----edit------

I wasn't so sure about the blue (not certain if it looks important enough) so I played with it. not sure which I like better.

http://iplxha.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pF5XQhZzVxedUirf-EvUcZPBWng4WDBfZDnZcNVam70JYyoPQleI12Jc-7vhHbyWt28rY06vgvMtSzI9PbYVGfgXx3MrZnW3N/APW(MY)_All-AmericanB.jpg

APW All-American Title V2

More TCW love...

TCW Tag Team Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/TCWTagTeam.jpg

Best tag belt I've seen.. perhaps the best belt I've seen period, actually. But I am a sucker for gradients and a splash of red on black :p

I have some amazing SWF belts thanks to a certain someone... But I've had time to get used to those. All these TCW belt alts seem so shiny and new...

I swear that's thought that goes through my mine every time. It's like a new toy begging to be played with.

I really like both of the last two. Hope you don't mind I borrowed the shape of the RSW one (is that the shape of the old WCW title by any chance?). I've been trying to figure out what to make this title look like and that gave me the inspiration needed.

http://iplxha.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pyzFxqPS9pzFKOvw6r0uS2P8YIQrtSajqMHWgEPy5WIs7Jko2xZ8pIF_qXuXSNqZWaF0CZj2SyqB44UdTkEcTfqJ2h7BQqA6V/APW(MY)_All-American.jpg

APW All-American Title

Large version

It's actually two Big gold belts. Took the second one and flipped it vertically and moved them to match.

OK I was wondering if I could get some belts done for a fed I've been modding for a while

There's no rush so i don't mind if you can't get them done straight away :)

The feds name is Ultimate Wrestling Alliance- UWA and is split into 2 brands

I currently don't have a logo (Really sorry about that but if anyone could help there as well- Yes I do suck with graphics)

Basically I'm looking for:

UWA Uprising Heavyweight Title- The Uprising brands main title (Countries flags on the side plates if possible like a world title)

UWA Rage Heavyweight Title- The Rage brands main title (The 'rage' I would like kind of a bold, red, edgy look for the words. Look like the big gold belt)

UWA World Tag Team Titles- Co-Branded Tag Titles (That TCW Tag belt was amazing so maybe something like that but just with the UWA logo)

UWA Vixens Title- Co-Branded Women's title (White belt strap. Vixens wrote in Pink)

UWA Television Title- Uprising's 2nd title (Hopefully looking for a old style TV pic on this title)

UWA United States Title- Rage's 2nd title (The US flag as the backgroud to the belt but with gold and silver stripes and white stars instead of red, white and blue)

UWA Hardcore Title- Co-branded hardcore belt

And if anyone is able to do trophys

The Young Lion Trophy

I see this is a big order of titles but my fed and its roster is being created as I speak so I have lots of time.

Also in terms of doing a dynasty for it I was wondering if I could get the larger scale versions of these titles as well?

Many thanks for any help

Sean Thomas Jolly

OK I was wondering if I could get some belts done for a fed I've been modding for a while

I currently don't have a logo (Really sorry about that but if anyone could help there as well- Yes I do suck with graphics)

UWA Uprising Heavyweight Title- The Uprising brands main title (Countries flags on the side plates if possible like a world title)

UWA Rage Heavyweight Title- The Rage brands main title (The 'rage' I would like kind of a bold, red, edgy look for the words. Look like the big gold belt)

UWA World Tag Team Titles- Co-Branded Tag Titles (That TCW Tag belt was amazing so maybe something like that but just with the UWA logo)

UWA Vixens Title- Co-Branded Women's title (White belt strap. Vixens wrote in Pink)

UWA Television Title- Uprising's 2nd title (Hopefully looking for a old style TV pic on this title)

UWA United States Title- Rage's 2nd title (The US flag as the backgroud to the belt but with gold and silver stripes and white stars instead of red, white and blue)

The Young Lion Trophy

I see this is a big order of titles but my fed and its roster is being created as I speak so I have lots of time.

Also in terms of doing a dynasty for it I was wondering if I could get the larger scale versions of these titles as well?

Many thanks for any help

Sean Thomas Jolly

You really got to check out the first page man. First Reaper currently is not doing requests, second its only 3 belts at a time even if he was, and last Reaper doesnt do trophies. Always check the first page before posting on request threads thats where all the information is.

The Young Lion Trophy

Many thanks for any help

Sean Thomas Jolly

No Requests Right Now, No More Than Three Titles, and No Trophies

You really got to check out the first page man. First Reaper currently is not doing requests, second its only 3 belts at a time even if he was, and last Reaper doesnt do trophies. Always check the first page before posting on request threads thats where all the information is.

Damn, Just noticed this :p

Lol! If it helps, many of the belts are generic enough that you can rename your fed.

My goto is now CCW, but it used to be a variety of letters. I found that by "renaming" my fed to something that actually has a ton of stuff done for it, it makes things a bunch easier.

Some letters aren't possible, because if I create my own SWF (South Western Federation, for example) I don't want Supreme Wrestling labeled all over it, but many of them are "generic" in that they only have the initials.

Also, check out the "generic" belts posted somewhere on the OP. Even though they're not personalized, they're still high quality and would work for dynasty purposes until custom ones can be made.

The Young Lion Trophy

Many thanks for any help

Sean Thomas Jolly

I'll take a stab at it.

here's a logo. does this work?

http://iplxha.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pRbMTnaXRizTwrrYLd9s0AIJSZe8THtb6wQ5ruj4YEKGRosc1AJrPtYu3IhRySPUot2U6olkJi2WVaHPoVFuaY2JC4BRfsyjg/UWA_main_large.jpg

Large Version

http://iplxha.blu.livefilestore.com/y1ppX5dTayU4-a0jaCbh8uPbOSqDwYR8QBxZqLBGxy1t-tRSeVyr2gmCundSuif0miSC2q5wCedJjKKiBke2IiFxfATSucCUMZF/UWA_main_small.jpg

Small Version

I'll take a stab at it.

here's a logo. does this work?

http://iplxha.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pRbMTnaXRizTwrrYLd9s0AIJSZe8THtb6wQ5ruj4YEKGRosc1AJrPtYu3IhRySPUot2U6olkJi2WVaHPoVFuaY2JC4BRfsyjg/UWA_main_large.jpg

Large Version

http://iplxha.blu.livefilestore.com/y1ppX5dTayU4-a0jaCbh8uPbOSqDwYR8QBxZqLBGxy1t-tRSeVyr2gmCundSuif0miSC2q5wCedJjKKiBke2IiFxfATSucCUMZF/UWA_main_small.jpg

Small Version

Yeh man that works perfect :)

I was wondering if I could get a couple of belts for RSW - Russia's Supreme Wrestling

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/RSW.jpg

World Championship

Russian Heavyweight Championship

Russian Tag Team

Second one...

RSW World Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/RSWWorld.jpg