NOTPBW - A New Direction

[B](OOC: Thanks again for the feedback, guys. I should point out I'm frantically using talent trade here (you should see the wrestling industry and economy ratings!!) so certain people you'd expect to win might well struggle if they're only in for a few appearances. Then again, they might well use their creative control clause to block my plans left, right and centre! :eek:)[/B] [QUOTE]From [url]www.notbpw.com[/url] The Stones, Tim Westybrook and formely hated John Maverick all had good wins against the DAVE Invaders last night, defending the fed's honour. Will the attackers have more luck next week, as [B]the Wolverine [/B]takes on [B]Jeremy Stone [/B]and [B]Dean McWade [/B]goes up against [B]Maverick[/B]? In the first Victoria Stone tourney semi-final, [B]J-Ro [/B]collides with [B]Steph Hazel. [/B] Former tag partners [B]Alyssian Scottsfield [/B]and [B]Derek Frost [/B]go head to head, while [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]tries to build on last week's big win by taking on the Natural, and [B]Mighty Cavanagh [/B]challenges [B]RK Hayes.[/B] And in a massive main event, [B]Johnny Bloodstone [/B]defends his Canadian title against [B]Dan Stone Jr[/B], son of the man he injured a few weeks ago at the Big City Brawl![/QUOTE] [B][CENTER] QUICK PICKS[/CENTER][/B] Jeremy Stone vs The Wolverine Alyssian Scottsfield vs Derek Frost Tourney semi-final: Joanne Rodriguez vs Steph Hazel Mighty Cavanagh vs RK Hayes Tim Westybrook vs The Natural John Maverick vs Dean McWade Johnny Bloodstone vs Dan Stone Jr

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeremy Stone vs [B]The Wolverine[/B] Huge upset here for DAVE good chance to get some heel heat Alyssian Scottsfield vs [B]Derek Frost[/B] Tourney semi-final: [B]Joanne Rodriguez[/B] vs Steph Hazel We all know how I feel about J-Ro [B]Mighty Cavanagh[/B] vs RK Hayes [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] vs The Natural [B]John Maverick[/B] vs Dean McWade [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] vs Dan Stone Jr

[B][CENTER]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Wednesday Week 1 February[/CENTER][/B] [B]Pre-show: Suzanne Brazzle vs Wanda Fish[/B] Brazzle debuts and does little to impress, seeming off her game tonight. Wanda gets the 12 minute victory with the Dish of the Day. D+ rating. [B]Pre-show: Brandon Smith vs JD Morgan [/B] Morgan looks clinical in his debut here, taking apart the rookie in just 4 minutes and locking on a Cross Atlantic Stretch for the win. D+ rating. [B]Jeremy Stone vs The Wolverine[/B] I’m bizarrely impressed here by the Wolverine. It takes something special to drag Stone down to a match this bad. Jeremy wins in six minutes with a Stone Hold. C- rating. [B]The Submission Challenge[/B] Dan Stone Jr comes down and congratulates his brother on the win before grabbing a mic. “Johnny Bloodstone, a few weeks ago you laughed as my father screamed in pain after you beat up a 63-year old man. Tonight we clash, and I’ll make YOU scream in pain – so let’s make it a submissions match!” B- rating. [B]Alyssian Scottsfield vs Derek Frost[/B] Derek beats his former tag partner in 7 minutes with a Snow Plow. This is dreadful, and I’m starting to doubt the future of certain wrestlers here… E rating. [B]Tourney semi-final: Joanne Rodriguez vs Steph Hazel[/B] Hazel and J-Ro look fairly good, Steph taking the win after 9 minutes with a flying cross-body block. D- rating. [B]Mighty Cavanagh vs RK Hayes[/B] Does Cavanagh work well with ANYONE on the roster? It may be curtains for him soon. He at least sells reasonably well for Hayes, jobbing to a Homicide Bomb after 8 minutes. D rating. [B]Tim Westybrook vs The Natural [/B] Westybrook looks like he’s improving fairly quickly, and this pair manage to go 23 minutes and keep the crowd interested. Tim gets the win via the trusty Whirlwind. C- rating. [B]We Love Maverick![/B] Victoria Stone comes out just before John Maverick’s match, to thank him for rescuing Tamara McFly last week, and to make him an offer. “In 10 days time at the Clash, we’re going to take on the DAVE Invaders – and we want you in the team!” Maverick smiles and nods. “I’m in.” C rating. [B]John Maverick vs Dean McWade[/B] Victoria stays on the outside to cheer on Maverick, and to draw the ref’s attention to Carl Batch’s attempts to interfere. Mav gets the Deadly Silence submission win after 12 minutes. C rating. [B]World title submissions match: Johnny Bloodstone vs Dan Stone Jr[/B] A classic bout here, and Johnny Bloodstone retains the belt after nearly half an hour, Dan tapping out to a Bloodstone Mutilation. B rating. C+ overall rating. “[I]Oh God...[/I]” I mutter to myself as I read the news story. [QUOTE]From [url]www.swf.com[/url] The SWF are delighted to announce that at long last, we will be broadcasting our hugely popular Supreme TV show to Canadian viewers. They will be able to tune in to the show on Canada On-Air every Wednesday night. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]From [url]www.notbpw.com[/url] The DAVE Invaders look like they’re being routed as we build to the big eight-man tag at the Clash, but can they gain momentum at next week’s TV show? [B]Eddie Peak [/B]will go against [B]Brandon Smith[/B], the [B]McWades [/B]will take on the [B]Kelowna Playaz[/B], while [B]Vin Tanner [/B]and [B]the Wolverine [/B]will clash with [B]Mighty Cavanagh [/B]and [B]Alyssian Scottsfield[/B]. In our main event,[B] the Stone Siblings [/B]go up against the [B]Can-Am Blondes[/B], while in a Victoria Stone Tournament semi-final [B]Tamara McFly [/B]takes on [B]Emma Bitch[/B]. In other action, [B]John Maverick [/B]takes on [B]Omar Brown[/B], [B]JD Morgan [/B]goes up against [B]Harrison Hash[/B], [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]goes up against [B]Jason O’Conner[/B], and [B]Melody Cuthill[/B] teams with [B]Grace Harper[/B] to take on [B]Roz Larren [/B]and [B]Wanda Fish[/B]. [/QUOTE] [B][CENTER]QUICK PICKS [/CENTER][/B] Brandon Smith vs Eddie Peak Tourney semi-final: Tamara McFly vs Emma Bitch Tim Westybrook vs Jason O’Conner Playaz vs McWades Cavanagh/Scottsfield vs Tanner/Wolverine JD Morgan vs Harrison Hash Melody Cuthill and Grace Harper vs Roz Larren and Wanda Fish John Maverick vs Omar Brown Stones vs Blondes

Brandon Smith vs [B]Eddie Peak[/B] [I]Peak takes the win against the young Smith, who will one day be a major player in NOTBPW. Just not today.[/I] Tourney semi-final: Tamara McFly vs [B]Emma Bitch[/B] [I]I feel like Bitch has more momentum here, as she had the better match heading into the semis, so I'm picking her to win here.[/I] [B] Tim Westybrook[/B] vs Jason O’Conner [I]Westybrook takes the win over terrible, terrible O'Conner.[/I] Playaz vs [B]McWades[/B] [I]McWades are just a better team, plus are former DaVE stars. I pick them to take it.[/I] Cavanagh/Scottsfield vs [B]Tanner/Wolverine[/B] [I]Tanner and Wolverine are the better tag team, although this one should be quite the hardcore showcase.[/I] JD Morgan vs [B]Harrison Hash[/B] [I]This may be an upset pick, but I'm going with my gut on this one.[/I] [B]Melody Cuthill and Grace Harper[/B] vs Roz Larren and Wanda Fish [I]Wanda Fish is amazing, but I gotta go with Cuthill, who has been tremendous so far. Should be quite a good match though.[/I] [B]John Maverick[/B] vs Omar Brown [I]I love Brown, but I feel like Maverick has the edge here. I would not be opposed to being pleasantly surprised though.[/I] [B]Stones[/B] vs Blondes [I]Stones. Easy.[/I]

You let J-Ro lose im very upset =( Brandon Smith vs [B]Eddie Peak[/B] Tourney semi-final: [B]Tamara McFly[/B] vs Emma Bitch [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] vs Jason O’Conner Playaz vs [B]McWades[/B] Cavanagh/Scottsfield vs [B]Tanner/Wolverine[/B] I'm betting this is the worst rated show of the night [B]JD Morgan[/B] vs Harrison Hash [B]Melody Cuthill[/B] and Grace Harper vs Roz Larren and Wanda Fish [B]John Maverick[/B] vs Omar Brown [B]Stones [/B]vs Blondes Lookin good so far. This version of NOTBPW seems to be a bit more difficult than the 07 version.

(OOC: Mad, I'm finding it very tough, but the economy and wrestling industry are both dropping like a stone - I HOPE that when they bounce back things will get a bit easier! Thanks again for the feedback guys.) [B][CENTER]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling, Week 2 February[/CENTER][/B] [B]Pre-show: Ash Campbell vs Derek Frost[/B] Even worse than Campbell’s debut against Craig Green, these two don’t click at all. Derek wins with the Snow Plow in 7 mintues. E rating. [B]Pre-show: Erik Strong vs Dark Angel[/B] Huge leap in quality here, as the debuting Strong flips around like a children’s toy to job to Dark Angel. The Descent into Hell finishes things on 6 minutes. [B]Brandon Smith vs Eddie Peak[/B] Smith looks excellent here, Peak doing a great job of selling the youngster as a major threat, before going on to win with a Peak of Perfection after 8 minutes. D- rating. [B]Tourney semi-final: Tamara McFly vs Emma Bitch[/B] Tammy gets the McFly Roll after 8 minutes to end a weak bout. E+ rating. [B]Tim Westybrook vs Jason O’Conner[/B] Surprisingly good for a total squash. Whirlwind once again finishes for Westy. D rating. [B] Playaz vs McWades[/B] I’m starting to lose interest in the fact that they’re my only face tag team, and gain interest in the fact that they suck. McWades win in 5 minutes, Playas look dreadful for the full 300 seconds. And against the McWades, it should be hard to stand out for lack of talent! D- rating. [B]Cavanagh/Scottsfield vs Tanner/Wolverine[/B] I think I’m joining the rest of Canada in hating the lower end of the Invasion. Scotty beats Wolvie after 6 minutes. E rating. [B]JD Morgan vs Harrison Hash[/B] This is reasonable, Hash with the Montreal Deep Sleeper in 16 minutes. D rating. [B]Melody Cuthill and Grace Harper vs Roz Larren and Wanda Fish[/B] Wanda’s Dish of the Day beats Melody after 10 minutes in an okay match-up. D- rating. [B]Challenge Made![/B] Victoria, Dan and Jeremy come out, and offer the DAVE team a stipulation for the upcoming PPV match. If the DAVE team win, they get to take over for a month – but if they lose, they’re ALL fired. C+ rating. [B]John Maverick vs Omar Brown[/B] Maverick wins it comfortably, with another Deadly Silence. D+ rating. [B]The Natural Speaks![/B] The Natural is out early to hype the Can-Am Blondes’ upcoming main event against the Stones. C+ rating. [B]Stones vs Blondes[/B] The Stones both look good, but the Natural struggles to keep up. Owen Love taps out to Dan’s Stone Ankle Stretch on 19 minutes. C+ rating. [B][CENTER]C rating overall. [/CENTER][/B]

[QUOTE]From [url]www.notbpw.com[/url] Coming up this Sunday, it’s the biggest show in February for NOTBPW as we have our annual Clash Classic PPV! The big story is, of course, the [B]NOTBPW [/B]vs [B]DAVE [/B]main event – with DAVE taking control for a month if they win, but losing their jobs if they lose! With John Maverick, Jeremy and Dan Stone Jr all tied up on the NOTBPW team, is there a wrestler in the federation deserving of a shot at the Canadian title? Apparently not… [B]Johnny Bloodstone [/B]has issued an open challenge to anyone NOT under contract! In our other top bout, [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]goes head to head with the [B]Dark Angel[/B]. In two big women’s matches, [B]Melody Cuthill [/B]will defend her title against [B]Wanda Fish[/B], while [B]Tamara McFly [/B]will take on [B]Steph Hazel [/B]in the first ever Victoria Stone tournament final! Also, [B]J-Ro[/B] goes up against [B]Miss Mexico[/B], and [B]Suzanne Brazzle [/B]teams with [B]April Appleseed [/B]to take on [B]Roz Larren and Emma Bitch. [/B] Back to the men, and [B]Omar Brown [/B]takes on [B]Mighty Cavanagh[/B], while [B]Harlem Haynes [/B]fights [B]Derek Frost[/B]. It’s also a PPV debut for [B]Erik Strong [/B]against [B]Harrison Hash[/B], and the [B]Kelowna Playaz [/B]go head to head with the [B]Can-Am Blondes[/B]. There – got your money ready to order? [/QUOTE] [B][CENTER]NOTBPW Clash Classic Quick Picks [/CENTER][/B] Erik Strong vs Harrison Hash J-Ro vs Miss Mexico The Kelowna Playaz vs The Can-Am Blondes Suzanne Brazzle and April Appleseed vs Roz Larren and Emma Bitch Victoria Stone Title match: Tamara McFly vs Stephanie Hazel Harlem Haynes vs Derek Frost Women’s title match: Melody Cuthill vs Wanda Fish Mighty Cavanagh vs Omar Brown Tim Westybrook vs Dark Angel Canadian title match: Johnny Bloodstone vs ??? Bulldozer Brandon Smith, the Stones and John Maverick vs the McWades, Eddie Peak and JD Morgan

[B][CENTER]NOTBPW Clash Classic[/CENTER][/B] [B]Erik Strong vs Harrison Hash[/B] This is a decent opener, Hash getting the win in 8 minutes with a Century Suplex. D rating. [B]A Challenger Arrives![/B] Rick Law is here! He tells Dan Stone Jr that he’s ready to accept Bloodstone’s challenge, and Dan congratulates him. E+ rating. [B]J-Ro vs Miss Mexico[/B] These two are old foes from AAA, and don’t let us down here. J-Ro hits the J-Rocker for the win on 7 minutes. D rating. [B]The Kelowna Playaz vs The Can-Am Blondes[/B] Okay, that’s it – GOODBYE PLAYAZ! These guys suck so badly that Big Smack Scott could give them workrate tips! The Blondes annihilate them in 3 minutes. E+ rating. [B]Our Defenders![/B] A video plays hyping the DAVE team of Maverick, the Stones, and Bulldozer Brandon Smith. C- rating. [B]Suzanne Brazzle and April Appleseed vs Roz Larren and Emma Bitch[/B] Not quite as bad as the previous tag match, but not much better. Larren pins Appleseed after a sunset flip. D- rating. [B]DAVE Invaders![/B] Another video plays, this time hyping the opposition team. E rating. [B]Victoria Stone Title match: Tamara McFly vs Stephanie Hazel[/B] Hazel takes a close fought match. D- rating. [B]Harlem Haynes vs Derek Frost[/B] Frost is so bad that even with decent chemistry between the two, this match sucks. Haynes gets the Harlem Hussle victory. E+ rating. [B]Women’s title match: Melody Cuthill vs Wanda Fish[/B] Thank you ladies! They pull out the night’s best match so far, the trusty Melody Maker getting the win for the champion. C- rating. [B]Bloodstone’s Path of Terror [/B] A hype video shows Bloodstone’s recent wins. C+ rating. [B]Mighty Cavanagh vs Omar Brown[/B] These two don’t have particularly bad chemistry, but Cav still sucks. He quits to the Anaconda Vice. D rating. [B]Tim Westybrook vs Dark Angel[/B] Westybrook’s winning streak ends at the hands of Cliff Wilson, who gets the Descent Into Hell to win a 24 minute match. C rating. [B]Canadian title match: Johnny Bloodstone vs Rick Law[/B] The cop puts up a good fight, but he can’t unseat the reigning champ, the Bloodstone Mutilation claiming another victim. C+ rating. [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith, the Stones and John Maverick vs the McWades, Eddie Peak and JD Morgan[/B] Oh god… Next time, the women can have the main event. The quartet brawl for ages, and the DAVE team look to have won when, with the ref unconscious, Dean lifts up Smith ready to hit a leaping powerbomb through a table. Shockingly, JD Morgan saves Smith, and in the resulting confusion Brandon gets the win over Eddie Peak with a roll-up. C- rating. [B][CENTER]C- rating overall.[/CENTER][/B]

Post-show, I walked into Dan Stone's office and was greeted by sarcastic cheers from much of the booking team. [I]"Here he is, the man with the angle that was going to save our company!" [/I]shouted out Dan Stone Jr. [I]"Hey, take a look at this, bud. Turn to 'failure'." [/I]Jeremy threw me a copy of a dictionary. Resigned, I followed his instructions, and found that someone had glued the words "DAVE invasion" over the definition. [I]"Leave him alone, you guys!" Tamara jumped to my defence.[/I] [I]"Fine, it sucked."[/I] I muttered. [I]"I forgot the first rule of NOTBPW booking - make sure Dan Stone Jr gets the pinfall in the main event. On the plus side, people are talking about Bulldozer now. They're actually taking an interest in a face who's not part of this family.[/I] [I]Hey - that IS a plus, isn't it Dan?"[/I] I'd addressed my remark to the Stone patriarch and his son, who both scowled at me. The elder responded,[I] "I told you a few weeks ago after your first show that I didn't want you making any more mistakes. Looks to me like you made a pretty big one tonight."[/I] I nod, [I]"Maybe so, but one thing I've learned is that plans have to change. The DAVE invasion could have worked, but things screwed it up. Now it's time to concentrate on building up some stars, starting with Smith and Morgan. If you think I can do that, let's talk about where we're going. If you want to go back to Dan and Jeremy steamrolling everyone," [/I]I shrug, [I]"Then hey, Tommy C says my old job is still open."[/I]

[QUOTE]From [url]www.notbpw.com[/url] Huge fallout from the Clash Classic, as it's confirmed that the DAVE contingent of Eddie Peak, Vin Tanner, The Wolverine, and the McWades are gone! With the tag team champions fired, there will be a tournament for the vacant belts - and there's some big names involved, as we see the Stone siblings, the Can-Am Blondes, American monsters Tribal Fury, and a mystery team who it's confirmed HAVE held the NOTBPW tag belts in the past. [CENTER][B]Full brackets below: Stone Siblings vs Can-Am Blondes Tribal Fury vs Kelowna Playaz Fighting Irish vs ??? Harrison Hash and Dark Angel vs Tim Westybrook and Champagne Lover[/B][/CENTER] This week, NOTBPW Championship Wrestling sees the first two matches in the tag tourney, as [B]Tribal Fury [/B]take on the [B]Kelowna Playaz [/B]and the [B]Stone Siblings[/B] go up against the[B] Can-Am Blondes[/B]. In other tag action, the [B]Dream Team[/B] will fight [B]Emma Bitch and Miss Mexico[/B] while [B]Brandon Smith and Erik Strong [/B]will pair off against the[B] Fighting Irish[/B]. Mexican sensation [B]Champagne Lover [/B]debuts against [B]Derek Frost[/B], while [B]JD Morgan [/B]was NOT fired after his shocking actions to help NOTBPW beat DAVE, and will explain himself before facing [B]Omar Brown[/B]. And in two huge matches, [B]Melody Cuthill [/B]will defend her women's title against a [B]mystery opponent [/B]who's being billed as one of the world's top female wrestlers, while the main event sees [B]John Maverick [/B]take on [B]Dark Angel[/B]. [/QUOTE] [B][CENTER] QUICK PICKS[/CENTER][/B] Champagne Lover vs Derek Frost The Dream Team vs Emma Bitch and Miss Mexico Tag tourney match: Tribal Fury vs the Kelowna Playaz Women’s title match: Melody Cuthill vs ??? JD Morgan vs Omar Brown Smith and Strong vs the Fighting Irish Tag tourney: Stones vs Can-Am Blondes Dark Angel vs John Maverick

[QUOTE=Jaded;439678] [I]If you want to go back to Dan and Jeremy steamrolling everyone," [/I]I shrug, [I]"Then hey, Tommy C says my old job is still open."[/I][/QUOTE] Great line, love how your character is completely fine with telling the Stones were to go. Great job so far, keep up the great work! [B]Champagne Lover[/B] vs Derek Frost [B]The Dream Team[/B] vs Emma Bitch and Miss Mexico Tag tourney match: [B]Tribal Fury[/B] vs the Kelowna Playaz Women’s title match: [B]Melody Cuthill[/B] vs ??? [B]JD Morgan[/B] vs Omar Brown [B]Smith and Strong[/B] vs the Fighting Irish Tag tourney: [B]Stones[/B] vs Can-Am Blondes Dark Angel vs [B]John Maverick[/B]

Champagne Lover vs [B]Derek Frost[/B] [I]I'm going with Frost here, simply because he's more established in Canada, but with the shakeup coming, who knows?[/I] [B]The Dream Team[/B] vs Emma Bitch and Miss Mexico [I]This is purely just a guess. I honestly have no idea.[/I] Tag tourney match: [B]Tribal Fury[/B] vs the Kelowna Playaz [I]The Playaz are a NOTBPW team, but I see Fury going over here, as they are the more established team.[/I] Women’s title match: Melody Cuthill vs [B]???[/B] [I]As much as I wish that the mystery opponent was Victoria Stone coming out of retirement, the fact that this isn't the main event proves that theory wrong. I'm still taking the mystery opponent here for storyline purposes.[/I] [B]JD Morgan[/B] vs Omar Brown [I]I see Morgan getting a push, because I can read, even though I love Brown. Could go either way, but I'm sticking with Morgan.[/I] [B]Smith and Strong[/B] vs the Fighting Irish [I]Smith came out huge after winning the main event to end the DaVE invasion, and I don't see that momentum stopping. However, with Fighting Irish being involved in the tourney, I could be wrong, but they also suck, so I don't think I am. :cool:[/I] Tag tourney: Stones vs [B]Can-Am Blondes[/B] [I]This is my dark horse pick for the night, as I figure that since the Stones took the win in their last meeting, then it's time for the Blondes to get the win. Also, how much good can the tag titles do for the Stones at this point?[/I] Dark Angel vs [B]John Maverick[/B] [I]Angel is getting on in years, Maverick is still fairly young. I take the young one.[/I] Card looks good, I'm interested to see how the tournament plays out, and if the main event comes out as good as it looks on paper. Could very be the best show yet.

(OOC: As always, the feedback and predictions are welcomed - thanks guys!) [B][CENTER]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Wednesday Week 3 February[/CENTER][/B] [B]Pre-show: Tamara McFly vs Wanda Fish[/B] Big boost here as these two put on a decent opener which the crowd are into, despite its length of just 4 minutes. Wanda goes over with the Dish of the Day. C- rating. [B]Pre-show: Tim Westybrook vs RK Hayes[/B] Westybrook’s big winning streak came to a halt a few days ago, and he can’t return to form here, as Hayes stops him after 14 minutes with a Homicide Bomb. C rating. [B]Champagne Lover vs Derek Frost[/B] Dammit… the debuting CL is booked to steamroll through Frost, but the fans have trouble buying it. Lover’s Champagne Sunrise takes this one on the six minute mark or thereabouts. E+ rating. [B]Our Women’s Challenger[/B] Victoria Stone comes out to announce that Melody Cuthill’s Women’s defense will be against one of America’s best female workers, Alicia Strong! E+ rating. [B]The Dream Team vs Emma Bitch and Miss Mexico[/B] J-Ro and Raven can’t bring things back up, but at least stop the rot of the previous 2 segments. Raven’s Night Faller beats Emma. D- rating. [B]JD Morgan Explains Himself[/B] Dan Stone Jr brings Morgan out to the ring to explain his actions at the PPV. [I]“You know, I loved DAVE. But I also know that one of the greatest things about DAVE was giving the fans what they wanted. They wanted hardcore bouts – the fans up here in NOTBPW don’t, and the McWades and Peak have no right to force that on you. DAVE is dead, I’ve accepted that. I look forward to a long run here in North of the Border."[/I] We were hoping Stone’s star power would pull this one off, but it hasn’t worked. D- rating. [B]Tag tourney match: Tribal Fury vs the Kelowna Playaz[/B] The on-loan Fury completely destroy the Playaz here, in what will be the Kelowna boys farewell performance. E- rating. [B]Women’s title match: Melody Cuthill vs Alicia Strong[/B] On her Canadian debut, Strong pulls off a massive shock, unseating the women’s champ with a Strong Arm Tactic on 12 minutes. D rating. [B]Take the belt![/B] Cuthill picks the Women’s belt up and goes over to present it to Strong – only to end up driving it hard into her face! She throws the belt on top of the fallen champion, then walks off as the fans jeer. F+ rating. [B]JD Morgan vs Omar Brown[/B] Morgan’s Cross Atlantic Stretch gives him the win here on 12 minutes in a decent bout. Brown isn’t keen on doing the job, but this is payback for his crass behaviour last Wednesday, when he played a tasteless prank on several of our female workers. D+ rating. [B]Smith and Strong vs the Fighting Irish[/B] Strong’s off his game here, and it shows. Smith takes the win in an awful match with a Backdrop Driver on 6 minutes. E+ rating. [B]Congratulations![/B] Dan Stone Jr and Jeremy Stone come out to applaud Smith, and to congratulate him on his big win for their team at the Clash. C rating. [B]Tag tourney: Stones vs Can-Am Blondes[/B] A rematch from a few weeks ago, with the same result. Dan Stone Jr forces the Natural to submit to a Stone Ankle Stretch. C+ rating. [B]Dark Angel vs John Maverick. [/B] Dark Angel gets the win here in a great 23 minute bout, hitting the Descent into Hell. B- rating. [B][CENTER]C+ overall rating.[/CENTER][/B]

[I]“See you guys,” [/I]I shook hands with the Kelowna Playaz, the Wolverine, and Vin Tanner, all of whom been released. The McWades are gone in storyline purposes, but are still under contract and hanging around for various reasons at the moment. I sighed with relief as the worst tag team I’ve ever seen finally left the fed. Now, time to rebuild the division. [I]“Ummm… Jack?” [/I]Tamara McFly interrupted my thought process. [I]“Hi, Tamara. What’s up?”[/I] I enquired. [I]“Crisis meeting now. Sorry.” [/I] [I] “Oh God…” [/I]I thought, [I]“I knew something bad was due.”[/I] But not THIS bad. I walked into Dan Stone’s office to find him screaming at his son Jeremy. [I]“What the hell?”[/I] Jeremy shrugged.[I] “Sorry Dad, but Duane gave me the idea, and it’s something I need to do.”[/I] [I]“Can your head booker ask what’s happening here, Mr Stone?”[/I] I addressed Dan. [I] “My ungrateful son’s decided that we’re not big enough for him. He’s leaving next month.”[/I] On the plus side, it’s not THAT long since Tommy C offered me my old job back – the offer’s probably still open, yeah? [QUOTE] From [url]www.notbpw.com[/url] The Tag Team Title tournament got off to a good start last week, but things are set to hot up a lot more now - as the [B]Fighting Irish [/B]take on the returning former tag champions,[B] Robert Oxford and Steve Flash[/B]! Also, in two new pairings, [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]hooks up with newcomer [B]Champagne Lover [/B]to take on [B]Harrison Hash and the Dark Angel[/B]. The women's division also saw a huge story, as Alicia Strong won the belt from Melody Cuthill in her debut match. [B]Cuthill [/B]brutally attacked her with the title post-match, and will take her new attitude into the ring against [B]Joanne Rodriguez[/B], while the experienced [B]Wanda Fish [/B]will go up against [B]Grace Harper[/B]. [B]Brandon Smith [/B]will fight [B]Derek Frost[/B], and [B]Jeremy Stone [/B]will take on [B]Owen Love[/B], while Jeremy's brother [B]Dan Jr [/B]goes up against [B]RK Hayes[/B]. And in a Canadian title match, [B]JD Morgan [/B]gets his reward for helping to stop DAVE at the Clash by getting a shot at [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B]! Don't miss it, next week on Championship Wrestling![/QUOTE] [B][CENTER]QUICK PICKS [/CENTER][/B] Tourney Match: The Fighting Irish vs Robert Oxford and Steve Flash Melody Cuthill vs Joanne Rodriguez Brandon Smith vs Derek Frost Tourney Match: Harrison Hash and Dark Angel vs Tim Westybrook and Champagne Lover Wanda Fish vs Grace Harper Canadian title match: Johnny Bloodstone vs JD Morgan Jeremy Stone vs Owen Love Dan Stone Jr vs RK Hayes

[B][CENTER]Championship Wrestling, Wednesday Week 4 February[/CENTER][/B] [B]Pre-show: Eric Strong and Hell Monkey vs Towers of Power [/B] Debuts for 3 guys here, as Mick Muscles returns to Canada and Danny Rushmore and Hell Monkey are given the chance to show us what they can do. The answer? Quite a bit in Hell Monkey’s case, as he looks awesome against the two big men, until partner Strong falls victim to Muscles’ full nelson slam. D+ rating. [B]Pre-show: John Maverick vs Davis Wayne Newton[/B] Another debut as we bring guys in to replace the likes of the Playaz, and this is a phenomenal one. DWN and Maverick put on a match which is better than some recent clashes between experienced guys, and Newton has just imprinted himself on my mind as a possible major player in months to come. C rating. [B]Tourney Match: The Fighting Irish vs Robert Oxford and Steve Flash[/B] Oxford and Flash, who haven’t teamed together for years, look reasonable, but the Irish seem to get worse and worse every time. Flash takes out McNamara with the Flash Bang. E+ rating. [B]Path of Blood[/B] A new Bloodstone music video plays, hyping the Canadian champion’s dominance. C+ rating. [B]Melody Cuthill vs Joanne Rodriguez[/B] Mel wrestles much more heelishly than normal, but this is a real disappointment. Melody Maker finish. E+ rating. [B] Brandon Smith vs Derek Frost[/B] A squash win here for the Bulldozer, as I’m running out of use for Frost. D- rating. [B]Tourney Match: Harrison Hash and Dark Angel vs Tim Westybrook and Champagne Lover[/B] Dark Angel carries the other three through this match, keeping the fans interested in newcomer Champagne Lover by selling like crazy for him before eventually making him quit to the Montreal Deep Sleeper. C- rating. [B]Wanda Fish vs Grace Harper[/B] One of our better women’s matches, with Fish tearing through Harper and eventually hitting the Dish of the Day. D rating. [B]The Challenge[/B] Post-match, Wanda screams that she wants Alicia Strong’s title at the Ed Henson Memorial Cup PPV. D- rating. [B]Canadian title match: Johnny Bloodstone vs JD Morgan[/B] These two don’t click but still put on a decent showing, as Johnny looks vulnerable at times. The Bloodstone Mutilation finishes eventually, though. C rating. [B] Next Week![/B] A video plays hyping the collision of one of the best stables of the 90’s next week, as Jeremy Stone teams up with his brother Dan to face Robert Oxford and Steve Flash, his former allies, in the semi-finals of the tag tournament. C- rating. [B]Jeremy Stone vs Owen Love[/B] Huge shock here – to those who don’t know Jeremy’s leaving, at least – as Love pulls off the shock clean victory with the Love Gun in a superb bout. B- rating. [B]Dan Stone Jr vs RK Hayes[/B] This is another good bout, if not quite as good as the previous match. Stone Ankle Stretch takes it for Dan Jr. C rating. [B][CENTER]C rating overall[/CENTER][/B]

[B](Edit: Due to being a complete idiot, I screwed up cutting and pasting Quick Picks. Full card now below.)[/B] [QUOTE]From [url]www.pwlite.com[/url] [B][CENTER]SWF Spoilers! [/CENTER][/B] Remember, tonight’s SWF show will be show in Canada tomorrow for the first time, and boy, was it worth watching! After a slow start, things picked up with a superb backstage brawl between Runaway Train and Vengeance. We then saw 3 very good bouts, with Enygma beating Frederique Antonio Garcia, Rich Money retaining his North American title against Jack Giedroyc, and Christian Fatih downing Vengeance in the main event. Will NOTBPW, who’s own TV show finishes an hour before SWF starts, be hurt by this? With the weakness of some recent cards, don’t bet against people deciding to catch the biggest fed in the world instead. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE]From [url]www.notbpw.com[/url] Championship Wrestling, Wednesday Week 1 March Everyone’s talking about the big tag tournament which will see the eventual winners crowned new NOTBPW Tag Champions AND Ed Henson Cup Winners, and the title hunt should heat up this week as [B]Jeremy and Dan Stone Jr[/B] take on the former champions – and Jeremy’s former stablemates – [B]Steve Flash and Robert Oxford. [/B] That’s not the only big match, though, as [B]John Maverick [/B]takes on [B]Harrison Hash[/B], and [B]JD Morgan [/B]goes against the [B]Dark Angel[/B]. Hot youngster [B]Brandon Smith [/B]comes up against [B]Omar Brown[/B], brawlers [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]and [B]Mick Muscles [/B]collide and [B]the Natural [/B]takes on veteran [B]Alyssian Scottsfield[/B]. And that’s just the men – in the women’s division, [B]Raven Nightfall [/B]takes on the talented [B]Wanda Fish[/B], while champion [B]Alicia Strong [/B]goes toe to toe with the former champ [B]Melody Cuthill[/B]. Don’t miss it! [/QUOTE] [B][CENTER]QUICK PICKS[/CENTER][/B] Raven Nightfall vs Wanda Fish Alyssian Scottsfield vs The Natural Women’s Title match: Alicia Strong vs Melody Cuthill Brandon Smith vs Omar Brown John Maverick vs Harrison Hash JD Morgan vs Dark Angel Tim Westybrook vs Mick Muscles Stone Siblings vs Steve Flash and Robert Oxford

Raven Nightfall vs [B]Wanda Fish[/B] [I]Wanda gets the win here in what should be a great opening match.[/I] Alyssian Scottsfield vs [B]The Natural[/B] [I]I say sign Larry Wood, and let him carry Scottsfield in the tag division again. That way Natural can fight some decent opponents in both singles and tag team competition.[/I] Women’s Title match: [B]Alicia Strong[/B] vs Melody Cuthill [I]She's really just too good. It's kind of gross.[/I] [B]Brandon Smith[/B] vs Omar Brown [I]If the women's title match wasn't on the card, this would be match of the night hands down. Two great talents with similar styles going at it. I go with Smith, who seems to be in the midst of a monster push.[/I] [B]John Maverick[/B] vs Harrison Hash [I]Maverick in what should be a fairly one-sided affair.[/I] [B]JD Morgan[/B] vs Dark Angel [I]I see Morgan as having a lot more momentum at the moment, despite Angel having better skills. This one could go either way though.[/I] [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] vs Mick Muscles [I]Westybrook is incredibly talented. Muscles isn't. This one does in the reverse of the match before it.[/I] [B]Stone Siblings[/B] vs Steve Flash and Robert Oxford [I]I bet against the Stones before and got burned. This one should be a great match though.[/I]

[B](OOC: Thanks Greg, for the kind words, and HCSB for the predictions.)[/B] [B][CENTER]Championship Wrestling, Wednesday Week 1 March[/CENTER][/B] [B]Pre-show: Champagne Lover vs Davis Wayne Newton[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, remember this day. Because these two guys are going to have a LOT more matches in NOTBPW, and you’ll want to tell your friends you saw their very first clash. DWN’s Fisherman’s Suplex takes him the win in a bout which is better than two guys this new to the fed have any right to be having. D+ rating. [B]Pre-show: Hell Monkey and Erik Strong vs Johnny Bloodstone and RK Hayes[/B] Last week, Monkey and Strong looked pretty good teaming together. They’ve been practicing hard all week, and it pays off, as the pair look superb tonight, hitting some sweet double teams and also selling superbly for our Canadian champ, who picks up the win with the Bloodstone Mutilation on Erik. D rating. [B]Raven Nightfall vs Wanda Fish [/B] God, Wanda’s good. Our women’s division is getting back to its former heights, slowly but surely. Dish of the Day wins it for Fish. D+ rating. [B]Come On Then![/B] Backstage, Jeremy Stone stumbles across former stablemate Robert Oxford. A brawl ensues, Dan and Victoria eventually separating them. C rating. [B]Alyssian Scottsfield vs The Natural [/B] Alyssian looks awful tonight, but the Natural still drags him to a watchable 5 minute bout, winning with Nature Calls. D rating. [B]Johnny’s Challenge[/B] Johnny Bloodstone announces that since he’s beaten everyone in NOTBPW so comprehensively in recent weeks, next week he’ll give any of his former conquests the chance to win the belt from him. C rating. [B]Women’s Title match: Alicia Strong vs Melody Cuthill[/B] Alicia is costing a goddamn fortune, but may well be worth it. She hits the Angel Driver to win this one. The fans are reacting surprisingly strongly to Melody as a heel. D rating. [B]Stable Explosion![/B] A hype video plays, going through the tag reigns in the past of Jeremy/Oxford, Jeremy/Flash and Oxford/Flash, and building up the tag tourney match tonight. C rating. [B]Brandon Smith vs Omar Brown[/B] Omar is not happy about doing the job here, but I’m still tempted to fire him after he annoyed so many female wrestlers the other week. Brandon is rising fast. Backdrop Driver gets it. D+ rating. [B]John Maverick vs Harrison Hash[/B] What a match! Mav with the Deadly Silence again, in one of our better recent matches – certainly far ahead of anything not involving a Stone. C rating. [B]Tim Westybrook vs Mick Muscles[/B] Oh… my… god. These two get sent out there to fill up a bit of time so that Dark Angel and JD Morgan, with Morgan looking shaky since his face turn, don’t have to follow a very good Maverick/Hash bout. The pair of them end up having pretty good chemistry, and despite their limitations as wrestlers, end up doing nearly as well as the previous pair! Muscles wins with the full nelson slam. C- rating. [B]JD Morgan vs Dark Angel[/B] And this pairing prove I didn’t have to worry about JD, as he holds his own in an excellent match, before falling victim to the Descent Into Hell. C+ rating. [B]Stone Siblings vs Flash/Oxford[/B] Incredibly, this is our worst match of the final hour. It does what it has to do, though, catapulting the veteran Flash onto everyone’s radar when he gets the clean victory over Jeremy with a Flash Bang. D+ rating. [B][CENTER]C- overall[/CENTER][/B]

Suzanne Brazzle calls me on Saturday. [I]“Boss? I broke by dose…” “Can you work through it? And how did it happen?” “Yeah, I think so. And I was playing with a dolphin…”[/I] I hang up quickly. Sometimes, you REALLY don’t want details. [QUOTE]From [url]www.notbpw.com[/url] We’re full steam ahead for the Ed Henson Cup in less than a week’s time, with Robert Flash and Steve Oxford already in the finals. Who will they face? Either [B]Harrison Hash and the Dark Angel[/B], or [B]Tribal Fury [/B]– they’ll face off in the second semi-final on Wednesday night. That’s not even the biggest match of the night, though – as [I]Dan Stone Jr [/I]goes up against [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B], and Bloodstone’s Canadian title WILL be on the line! Meanwhile, brother [B]Jeremy [/B]takes on [B]The Natural[/B], whose tag partner Owen Love pulled off a shock victory against him a few weeks ago. Two big guns collide with [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]going up against [B]RK Hayes [/B]again – the pair are 1-1 over the past 2 months, and will both be aiming to win the rubber match here. There’s tag action, as the new pairing of [B]Hell Monkey and Erik Strong[/B] take on [B]Davis Wayne Newton and Lord James King[/B] – King has lost his way recently, will the partnership with the apparently hugely promising DWN, making his televised debut, bring him back to full form? And in the women’s division, the popular Dream Team are in solo action against two of our top heels – [B]J-Ro[/B] taking on [B]Wanda Fish[/B], and [B]Raven Nightfall[/B] going against [B]Melody Cuthill[/B]. All this and MORE, as we hit the last TV show before the spectacular Ed Henson Memorial Cup![/QUOTE] [B][CENTER]QUICK PICKS[/CENTER][/B] Joanne Rodriguez vs Wanda Fish Hell Monkey and Erik Strong vs Lord James King and Davis Wayne Newton Raven Nightfall vs Melody Cuthill Harrison Hash and Dark Angel vs Tribal Fury Tim Westybrook vs RK Hayes Jeremy Stone vs The Natural Dan Stone Jr vs Johnny Bloodstone

[B][CENTER]Championship Wrestling Wednesday Week 2 March [/CENTER][/B] [B]Pre-show: Suzanne Brazzle and Tamara McFly vs Roz Larren and Steph Hazel[/B] Ouch… not the greatest start. We wanted to see how Brazzle could go with the injury, but it seems to have slowed her down somewhat. Larren gets the win with a sunset flip on Brazzle. D- rating. [B]Pre-show: Mighty Cavanagh and JD Morgan vs Towers of Power[/B] In hindsight, Hell Monkey and Strong’s performance last week against the Towers looks even better when we see how poor this pairing look against them. Muscles beats Cavanagh with a running powerslam. D- rating. [B]Joanne Rodriguez vs Wanda Fish [/B] Things are picking up a little here, with Wanda looking as good as ever. Dish of the Day finishes. D+ rating. [B]Hell Monkey and Erik Strong vs Lord James King and Davis Wayne Newton[/B] Monkey and Strong don’t look quite as good as last week, but are still impressive. Hell Monkey beats King, who is looking like he may quit soon because he doesn’t want to keep losing and I don’t want to book a terrible wrestler to start winning, with a Tumbling Monkey. D- rating. [B]Raven Nightfall vs Melody Cuthill[/B] God, I love great chemistry. A surprisingly good bout from these two, Melody Maker taking it. D+ rating. [B]Dan Stone Jr Speaks![/B] Dan cuts a good promo to hype up the upcoming title shot against Bloodstone. B- rating. [B]Harrison Hash and Dark Angel vs Tribal Fury[/B] Ouch. Savage Fury end their loan deal here by crashing and burning, both looking awful in this bout. Dark Angel’s Descent Into Hell finishes. D- rating. [B]The Final![/B] Ed Henson Memorial Cup, also for the NOTBPW tag titles, Hash and Angel vs Flash and Oxford – in just 3 days! D- rating. [B]Tim Westybrook vs RK Hayes[/B] This pairing are starting to bore the crowd apparently, although we knew we ran that risk. Hayes with the Homicide Bomb for the win. D rating. [B]Maverick and Stone[/B] Victoria Stone and John Maverick come out, saying Maverick’s fed up of not getting regular matches, and wants to take someone on at the Ed Henson Cup. D- rating. [B]Jeremy Stone vs The Natural [/B] Jeremy’s jobbing tour continues, much to his distress. The Natural looks good out there, even if his win isn’t as big a moment as tag partner Owen Love’s shock victory the other week. C rating. [B]Bloodstone vs Jeremy![/B] As Johnny Bloodstone comes down for his main event match, he taunts Jeremy over the loss. Angrily, Jeremy challenges him to a match at the Ed Henson Cup, if he beats Dan – but Bloodstone says that since he’s lost three in a row, why should he have a title shot? Jeremy responds by offering to put his career on the line against the belt – and Bloodstone accepts! C+ rating. [B]Dan Stone Jr vs Johnny Bloodstone[/B] And the Title vs Career PPV match is on, as Bloodstone beats Dan Jr with the Mutilation in an excellent half hour bout! B- rating. [B][CENTER]C+ rating overall.[/CENTER][/B]

[B](OOC: Thanks Buck - hope you enjoy it!)[/B] [CENTER][B]NOTBPW Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup[/B][/CENTER] [B]Pre-show: Jeremy Stone vs Davis Wayne Newton[/B] A special treat for the live crowd, as Stone gets a warm-up bout before his title vs career match later tonight. DWN is very, very good, in case I haven’t mentioned that before. Stone hold finishes him off, though. C+ rating. [B]Raven Nightfall vs Melody Cuthill[/B] Would the fans get bored if I ran this every week? Probably, but it’s tempting. Raven gets the win back here, hitting the Night Faller to get the PPV off to a decent start. D+ [B]Erik Strong and Champagne Lover vs The Can-Am Blondes[/B] Oh my God! This was only here because Hell Monkey was working in Japan so I shoved Lover in in his place. An insanely good match this early on in the card, and the Blondes are rapidly becoming massive – if I’d known about Jeremy leaving, I would’ve booked them to go over the Stones and possibly win the tourney tonight. Love Gun wins it for Owen vs Erik. C rating. [B]Brandon Smith vs Lord James King[/B] I’m expecting LJK to bitch about putting the Bulldozer over cleanly in just 4 minutes, but he’s so happy to have a PPV match that he doesn’t care. Backdrop Driver takes a reasonable contest, despite Brandon not looking his best. D rating. [B]Mighty Cavanagh vs Danny Rushmore[/B] Blah… I think I should’ve found a hype video or something to fill the time here. Rushmore takes the easy win with a massive powerbomb. E+ rating. [B]JD Morgan vs Omar Brown[/B] This is more like it. Omar gets the win after quarter of an hour, locking on the Anaconda Vice for a tap out victory. D+ rating. [B]John Maverick vs Harlem Haynes[/B] Maverick is quickly becoming one of the fed’s most popular men, and drags a good match out of Haynes here. He wins with the Deadly Silence. C- rating. [B]Interview in a Wheelchair![/B] Dan Stone Senior, in a wheelchair and appearing for the first time since he was injured by Bloodstone, swears Jeremy will have revenge for him tonight. C+ rating. [B]Women’s title match: Alicia Strong vs Wanda Fish[/B] And Alicia’s time here on loan from USPW comes to an end, as she jobs the belt to Wanda. A good – if short – run for her, and she’d be welcome back at any time. D+ rating. [B]Ed Henson Cup/NOTBPW Tag Team Titles match: Hash and Angel vs Flash and Oxford[/B] Oxford puts over Dark Angel here before returning to TCW. Dark Angel is our most consistently good heel at the moment, and runs Dan Jr close for the title of our best overall wrestler. He fully deserves both belts, let’s hope he can bring Harrison up to his level. D rating. [B]Dan Stone Jr vs Mick Muscles[/B] Muscles! Muscles! Muscles! Mick and Dan have great chemistry here, and Dan’s victory is far better than we were expecting it to be. C+ rating. [B]Canadian title vs Career match: Johnny Bloodstone vs Jeremy Stone[/B] Nooooo… bad chemistry strikes, killing this one off. Bloodstone gets the Mutilation win to kill Jeremy’s career here. Don’t let the door hits your ass on the way out, Jer. D+ rating. [CENTER][B]C- rating[/B], and that main event may have dragged us down somewhat.[/CENTER] And so begins the post-Jeremy era of NOTBPW, with only one male Stone left active. SWF also have problems, though – Jack Bruce has suffered a knee injury which will leave him out for 2 months, and they’ve had to move their belt onto Vengeance.

Archived