Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling: DaVE's not here

I hate you so much right now. I was planning on booking Jack as a normal wrestler, but now you are giving me ideas. Bad ideas. [b]Johnny Martin[/b] vs. “The Future” Steven Parker for the PSW National Champion [i]Nice test match for Parker, but Martin's still going to win.[/i] [b]Jungle Jack Marlowe[/b] vs. Dr. Classic [i]Naners all around![/i] J.D. Morgan vs. [b]Steve Flash[/b] [i]Insanely tough choice here.[/i] Jacob Jett vs. [b]Teddy Powell[/b] [i]As much as I like Jett, I don't think you can job Powell out, yet.[/i] [b]The Deadly Alliance (The Wolverine & The Punisher)[/b] vs. The Jersey Devils (Alex Braun & Tank Bradley) [i]I don't care if Alex is complaining about losing, I'm not voting for Tank[/i] [b]The Black Label Brotherhood (David “Chains” Bonham & “Bloody” Dan Elderberry)[/b] vs. The Good Ol’ Boys (Thimbleby Langton & Wooton Fitzpaine) [i]Just a guess here[/i] [b]Kirk Jameson & Ash Campbell[/b] vs. The Ring Generals (“Marvelous” Marv Statler & “Deadly” Dean Waldorf) [i]Kind of an upseat here, but Kirk and Ash are the future of PSW more than Marv and Dean.[/i] [b]The Right Reverend Frankie Future[/b] vs. Little Bill Lebowski [i]Who am I to doubt Honest Frank?[/i]

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Main Event PSW Dual Title Match [B]Johnny Martin[/B] vs. “The Future” Steven Parker [I]Can't see the mid-card champ, going over the main event champ here, but it should be a good match[/I] No. 1 Contender Steel City Death Match [B]Jungle Jack Marlowe[/B] vs. Dr. Classic [I]After your ingenious backstage portrayal (that now instantly makes him a cult hero in the vein of Peak or Force) I think Jungle Jack needs to win here.[/I] [B]J.D. Morgan[/B] vs Steve Flash [I]Providing there are no chemistry issues, this should be a evenly fought match up between two classy veterans. It'll also provide a nice change of pace, showing that PSW isn't chair-shots and blood all of the time.[/I] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Teddy Powell Powell's in the doghouse after his lacklustre performance last month PSW Tag Team Championship [B]The Deadly Alliance (The Wolverine & The Punisher)[/B] vs. The Jersey Devils (Alex Braun & Tank Bradley) [I]Simple reason....you can't stand Tank Bradley, and who can blame you ?[/I] [B]The Black Label Brotherhood ( David “Chains” Bonham & “Bloody” Dan Elderberry)[/B] vs. The Good Ol’ Boys (Thimbleby Langton & Wooton Fitzpaine) [I]The former DWB are definately going to go over on their debut, plus the fact that The Good Ol' Boys aren't much good[/I] Kirk Jameson & Ash Campbell vs. [B]The Ring Generals[/B] [B]“Marvelous” Marv Statler & “Deadly” Dean Waldorf[/B] [I]I think you're going to see how the two young studs gel first before you give them a push and losing to the Ring Generals, isn't going to damage them too much in the long run[/I] [B]The Right Reverend Frankie Future[/B] vs. Little Bill Lebowski [I]Be interesting to see where you go with this Reverend character for Honest Frank. I can see LBL be the resident plucky jobber in PSW, who occasionally gets an upset win. [/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSWHeart.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="6"]PSW Heart Attack[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]Feb. 23, 2008 at The Steel City Pavilion in Pittsburgh, Pa.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Paid Attendance:[/B] 622[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Pre-show notes:[/B] In an effort to try to get some more fans from out of the Tri-State area (especially in the Eastern Canada, New England, Mid-Atlantic areas) … and since we can’t afford to do full-fledged out of region tour … and since our DVD sales were for crap anyway – Mitch paid for some cameras and said we’ll be broadcasting the show live on the internet. Not the best idea in the world, but I’ve told the top of the card to really bust a** to win us over some new fans. We’ll see how it goes. Teddy and Tank could pick up strike two. Stay tuned. [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/RevFrank.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Frankie’s First Altar Call[/CENTER][/B] Organ music perks up over the PA System as Frankie Future rolls down the isle with a big yellow and pink bible in his hand. He’s wearing a lime green robe and a lime green and white reverend’s collar. His face is painted, strangely like a familiar certain power wrestler who blows up in under six minutes. In the ring is a podium, like a magnet, Frankie is drawn to it. “Welcome saints … and sinners,” began Frankie, hitting the sinners on the head with a look down his nose at the front row of fans. “You all know that I took some time off. And during that time of reflection, I discovered the error of my ways. I was worshippin’ a false god. And that false god is named “hardcore” and it’s capital is right here in Pittsburgh.” Voracious boos from the fans. “I have repented and admitted the error of my ways. I’ve embraced the words in the book of Jim and I’ve joined The Church of the Force. I’ve been converted. I now enjoy a life of slow paced matches and cartoonish gimmicks! Yes, I’ve knelt at the altar of Jim Force and popped for the juiced-up big guy! And you should too!” The boos are even louder. Wow. This gimmick is really exploding. “Hardcore, my sheep, is a sexy harlot who promises you an around the world, then slips you a mickey and takes everything in your wallet! Can I get a Foooooorrrrce?” Oooh, they hate Frankie now. He really nailed that Force. “Fine, I’ll leave you to your own wicked devices. But be warned, Jim’s anger is swift, it is righteous and above all … it’s wholesome. Amen.” [B]Initial Gimmick Rating:[/B] B+ [B][SIZE="4"]The Right Reverend Frankie Future vs. Little Bill Lebowski[/SIZE][/B] [B]Booker’s Notes:[/B] Wow. Just wow. We give Frankie a little time off and he puts together a good religious cult nut gimmick. He killed it. Not only that, he exceeds my expectations in the ring. The crowd absolutely loved Future's right reverend gimmick and it raised the quality of a forgettable squash. When he blasted Little Bill with the podium to start the match I knew we had a winner. Good start. [B]Frankie Future def. Little Bill at 6:02[/B] [B]Grade:[/B] D- [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JacobJett.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Jett Science[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] Doc Messing is in the ring with Jacob Jett. Jett is adorned in platinum and is wearing diamond grills on his teeth. “Jacob, last week Teddy Powell cost you a match against his fellow Untouchables member J.D. Morgan … how does that make you feel?” “Doc, you know last week what Teddy Powell did was straight wack, yo. His b***h ruined my show and cost me a match against J.D. Morgan. Teddy, don’t think I don’t see you and yer ho with your hand in my pocket, boy. That’s a straight up no-no. Everyone knows you don’t mess with Jay’s guap. Tonight, you get took, Motor City style, ya dig?” [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Ash Campbell and Kirk Jameson vs. The Ring Generals[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Booker’s Notes:[/B] This segment didn’t go as well as I wanted it to. I had dreams of a future tag feud battle between these two in the future, but I guess you can’t make chicken salad from chicken s***. Ash was all over the place. Waldorf and Statler were jerking around like two old guys in a balcony. At least Kirk tried to hold it all together. I’ll give Jameson and Ash another go, but if they can’t get it together, Kirk’s gonna be pulling a Sammy Bach and ditching his tag partner. Nemesis Campbell was there in the front row and got quite a kick out of his son winning. I even saw the old man crack a smile. He’s such a scary dude, I’m surprised his face didn’t shatter on the grin. [B]Campbell & Jameson defeat The Ring Generals in 8:15[/B] [B]Grade:[/B] E+ [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Jungle Jacked up in Classic Style[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] Jungle Jack is seen tearing through the backstage area like a Wildman. “Jack no find nanuhs! Jack leave, one nanuh! Jack come back, no nanuh! Where nanuhs?!” Jack looks in a coffee pot, under the table and searches through a few napkins. Jack stops breathes heavy, almost hyperventilating in a panic. “Howdy Jacko,” said Dr. Classic, munching on what appears to be the last of the bananas. “Uwhaaa! Ugly man eat Jack’s last nanuh? Jack kill ugly man!” “Who are you callin’ ugly?!” “Where Jack from, Chief make ugly wear mask so tribe can eat food without vomit. Jack feel sorry for ugly man.” “What?” “Yes. Ugly members of tribe make no wiki-wiki with women. Ugly man must be lonely virgin.” Jack pats classic on his back so he can console him. “Virgin? Why I ought to break your …” Classic raises his fist at Jack. “No.” Dr. Classic is perplexed. “Whaddya mean no?” “Jack change mind. Jack angry. Jack no feel sorry for ugly man. Ugly man thief. Jack and ugly man settle in fight square. Local tradition say it be Steel City Death Match.” Jack pokes a finger in Dr. Classic’s face with a warning: “In fight square, ugly man be sorry for stealing Jack’s last nanuh.” Jack walks off leaving a speechless Dr. Classic. [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Chains and Bloody Dan "The Black Label Brotherhood" [/CENTER][/B] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]The Black Label Brotherhood vs. The Good Ol’ Boys[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [B]Booker’s Notes:[/B] Chains and Bloody Dan (The BLB) were dynamite! They hit the ring and started nailing the GOB with everything that wasn’t nailed down! This crowd fell in love from the moment they rode out on the bikes in their blue jean outlaw biker vests to the pinfall. Wooten ran for cover and the fans hated him – and he’s a babyface. Wooton’s pretty much done with the company unless he gets it together. Thimbleby took it like a man and got a little bit of respect. Whatever the case, the GOB dragged the match quality down a notch. [B]The Black Label Brotherhood def. The Good Ol’ Boys with a Black Label Bomb at 10:20 [/B] [B]Grade:[/B] D- [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Teddy Powell vs. Jacob Jett[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Booker’s Notes: Now, that’s the Teddy I expected. Maybe I had to job him out once to get his attention. He’s got to get more consistent before I give him any big push. Jacob performed well enough. I wanted a high D, but I’ll take this one. [B]Jacob Jett def. Teddy Powell with the Jett Engine at 13:01[/B] [B]Grade:[/B] D [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]PSW Tag Team Championship Match[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]FIRST BLOOD! The Deadly Alliance (c) vs. The Jersey Devils[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [B]Booker’s Notes:[/B] Oh … my … GOD! My worst nightmare has become a reality! Shoot me. Shoot me in the head and bleed me out. What happened? Well, the Alliance was supposed to win and get the W, but The Wolverine went down on the finish and juiced on Tank Bradley’s Spiked Dog Collar. His back locked up and he couldn’t move. In front of this crowd, he was bleeding we had to go to an emergency finish before the “you f’ed up” chants started. Alex jumped to cover up the Tank screw up and beat the crap out of Wolfie to go to the finish. Alex did look great out there (he saved the match yet again and flat towed it to a passing grade), but that Jersey Devil gimmick is getting pretty old. And Tank wheezed his way through yet another match under 10 minutes. What to do, what to do … [B]The Jersey Devils def. The Deadly Alliance in 8:22 The Jersey Devils are the NEW PSW Tag Team Champions[/B] [B]Grade:[/B] D+ [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Steve Flash vs. J.D. Morgan[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B]Booker’s Notes:[/B] Stellar match. Stellar, stellar. Morgan even learned a few things out there from Flash. For a fed this size, that’s quite a match two down from the Main event. [B]J.D. Morgan def. Steve Flash with the Cross-Atlantic Stretch at 18:04[/B] [B]Grade:[/B] C- [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Steel City Death Match[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Jungle Jack Marlowe vs. Dr. Classic[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [B]Booker’s Notes:[/B] Jack and I had a ton of fun in this one. We busted each other open. I’m not sure, I’m still kinda woozy, but I think Jack pulled out a coconut and bashed me with it for the finish. Wearing the white mask was a good call, the juice really showed through. Jack bled a gusher too. I think the crowd ate it up and it was a good tune up for the Main Event. [B]Jungle Jack def. Dr. Classic when Jack hit Classic with a coconut. Classic could not answer a 10 count at 18:15[/B] [B]Grade:[/B] C- [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Dual Titles Main Event[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSW_Championship.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSW_National.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Johnny Martin vs. Steven "The Future" Parker[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][I][B]PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. PSW National Champion [/B][/I][/CENTER][/SIZE] [B]Booker’s Notes:[/B] Best match thus far in PSW's young history. Johnny and Steven went at it full tilt. A lot of people on the internet didn’t see this finish coming, but I knew John and Steve could pull it off nicely and they did. Usually the Pittsburgh fans won’t s*** on a match if both guys give it 110, and both of these guys did. When the bell rang the guys got quite an ovation. Hope it translates well on the internet. [B]Time expired at the 25 minute mark. This match was a draw.[/B] [B]Grade:[/B] C [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]POST-SHOW: Lights Out![/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Both men – Steven Parker and Johnny Martin – are exhausted in the ring. Parker rolls out of the ring and Martin gets to his knees. Martin is handed his PSW Championship belt by the ring annoncer and Parker’s National title gets draped over his shoulder by the referee. Both men are receiving quite an ovation from the PSW crowd. “Ladies and Gentlemen, this match has been declared a draw … a draw …” boomed the ring announcer. Suddenly, the lights go out! The clang of a mega-stiff chair shot is heard. The lights come back on and Johnny Martin, king of the Tri-State area, has been struck down. He’s bleeding a fountain from his nose and forehead and is out cold. The offending weapon, a chair wrapped in barbed wire is still in the ring. The culprit? Nowhere to be found. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Overall Show Rating[/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="5"]C-[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=buck44f;462059]that was a great show, love the mystery ending. Awesome show man.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=BloodyKnuckles;462068]I just read what you have so far, and this is just awesome, can't wait to find out who the mystery attacker was.[/QUOTE] Thanks! I was a big fan of episodic wrestling as a kid and loved the real ECW, Mid-South Wrestling and Georgia Championship Wrestling. I've got big things in store for this angle. So far it's a C rating in the game, maybe it'll get hotter. [QUOTE=James Casey;462096]A church of the Force? I'm actually surprised that hasn't been done before - and kudos on getting a good gimmick rating for it :)[/QUOTE] I'm really, really shocked this hasn't been done already, too. At least that I know of ... It started out in my mind being as worshipping another worker but the gimmick wasn't quite weird enough. So I thought for a minute. Who's the most absurd and over-the-top character in the CornellVerse? Force. Hands down. I ran with it and hope it flies, both with the guys here reading and in the game.

Will his Forceliness be making an appearance...maybe to tag with Tank Bradley. Good call on Jameson. Wonder who that fan was ;) Nice show, with a c-,c-, c finish. Hope you have better luck with the DWB than I did.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Johnny Martin[/CENTER][/B] [B][I][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Episode Eight[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Who Chair Shot J-Mar?[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] Sitting in a folding chair in the Steel City Pavilion locker room, Johnny Martin was the true epitome of the nickname the PSW fans had bestowed upon him: The Face of Hardcore. Blood was gushing from his nose and his face was a zig-zag river network of the red juice. He was gasping and coughing in between sips from a whiskey bottle as a doctor inspected his wounds. A good number of them were stitch worthy. Johnny looked like a disaster victim. I had no idea someone could look like that and still be breathing. One could expect the guy to be wincing in pain or shouting, but there he was … smiling from ear to ear. That’s why everyone in the Tri-State loved Johnny Martin. “When the lights went out and the arena went dark, I had time to protect myself just before the chair shot found it’s mark,” laughed Martin in between bloody coughs and sips from the bottle of Jack Daniels. “Bam! Right on my f***in’ nose, baby …” The chair shot was [I]errant[/I], but John wasn’t complaining at all. That wasn't his style. He was just trying to re-live and enjoy the events of the evening. “Damn that chair shot was loud! But it was great! They ate it up, didn’t they, Geno?” “That they did, Johnny,” I quickly replied with a smile and a pat on John’s back, “That they did.” Immediately after the boys helped Johnny to the back, the fans rushed home to get on their computer and blog to anyone who’d listen. The internet was all a buzz with the whodunit. They were calling it: “Who Chair Shot J-Mar?”; in reference to the old Dallas storyline of "Who Shot J.R.?". Just who was the nefarious soul who had spit on the Tri-State area and nailed The Face of Hardcore in the grill with a barb-wire chair? Only two people knew for certain – me and the worker I had tabbed to be the culprit.

[QUOTE=Actarus;462186]A church of Force; I'm glad someone went there, as I wasn't planning to. Incidentally, I'm guessing Jim Force gave Martin the chair shot.[/QUOTE] Just so you know ... I'll be stealing blatantly from your Force portrayal for the Forcechlorian tennants found in the Holy Book of Jim. :p And as for the evil jerk who wielded the barb-wire chair? Who knows "Who Chair Shot J-Mar" ... I'm not tellin' ... yet. :D

[QUOTE=McShamrock;462252]Just so you know ... I'll be stealing blatantly from your Force portrayal for the Forcechlorian tennants found in the Holy Book of Jim. :p And as for the evil jerk who wielded the barb-wire chair? Who knows "Who Chair Shot J-Mar" ... I'm not tellin' ... yet. :D[/QUOTE] Steal away. Incidentally, I may one day "borrow" Father Frankie and the Church of Force for 'Jim Force Returns'. The only reason I mention Jim Force as the person who gave Johnny Martin the mysterious chair shot is that in my mind, it needs to be SOMEONE in the main event scene, and despite his limited skills, I believe Force's popularity alone would push him into the main event status in PSW (considering the rest of the roster). You're doing a great job with this. Carry on.

[QUOTE=Actarus;462264]Steal away. Incidentally, I may one day "borrow" Father Frankie and the Church of Force for 'Jim Force Returns'. The only reason I mention Jim Force as the person who gave Johnny Martin the mysterious chair shot is that in my mind, it needs to be SOMEONE in the main event scene, and despite his limited skills, I believe Force's popularity alone would push him into the main event status in PSW (considering the rest of the roster). You're doing a great job with this. Carry on.[/QUOTE] Have you SEEN the PSW roster? Limited Skills still puts him above 90% of them! ;):p

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;462271]Have you SEEN the PSW roster? Limited Skills still puts him above 90% of them! ;):p[/QUOTE] Actually, that was the point I was trying to make (the "considering the rest of the roster" part), though I admittedly worded it poorly. :o

[CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/MitchNaess.jpg[/IMG] [B][I]Mitch Naess[/I][/B] [/CENTER] [B][I][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Episode Nine[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Big Top Mitchy[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] “C’mon please, who is the guy who hit Johnny with the chair?” This time Mitch Naess, owner of Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling, was practically begging me to reveal the mystery worker who hit our flagship wrestler with a chair when the lights went out at Heart Attack 2008. “I told you, Mitch, I’ve been sworn to secrecy on this one. My lips are hermetically sealed. The answer is no.” Sure, Mitch could have threatened to fire me to reveal the source of PSW’s greatest angle to date, but he was a fanboy through and through. Deep down, he really didn’t want to know. “Alright, alright. Forget it. I’ll live. Lets discuss the bottom line.” “We’re up nine thousand dollars, Mitch. The internet thing and the cost of having a lot of tag teams on that last show chopped into our profits this time, but in our current state we could quite possibly bottom out at a 6,000 profit per month.” “How are we in the regional battle?” “We’re still behind NYCW. We’re No. 2 in the New England and Mid-Atlantic areas. But bad news, Puerto Rican Power, Gonzo and Freedom pulled a great card out of it’s a** and pushed us to third in the Tri-State for the month of February.” “Damn. Damn. We need to come up with something big for March … a good gimmick for the card … really stick it to NYCW and Freedom. We can’t finish third again. We’d be taking it up the rear twice.” “Exactly.” Mitch leaned back in his chair twirled backwards and then faced front again. Much like a little kid playing in his daddy’s work chair. “I’ve got an idea for March’s card. You’re of Irish heritage, right?” “Yeah. So?” “It just gives me an idea. It’s March. It’s the month of St. Patrick's Day – a celebration for the Irish and anyone who likes to drink, right? So we’ll have a [B]Shamrock FanFest[/B]!” He’s practically bouncing in his chair now. He looks like my kid on one of those bouncy ball things. “We name the matches, so we can keep the storylines going … but we allow the fans to pick violent gimmicks for the matches. We give them a choice of two gimmicks, so it doesn’t get complicated. That way, they can feel involved with our product.” I sat smiling silently while Mitch went on about giving fans a discount if they dress in green, giving away $500 to a fan for a pot of gold gimmick and we can serve green beer at the concession stands. He was really into it, motioning wildly. I was more entertained by his chair acrobatics than the idea, but he didn’t know that. ”Jesus Mitch, you’re a regular Bill Veeck or P.T. Barnum. You really think all of this will fly with Tri-State fans?” “Yes.” “How?” “There’s a money giveaway …” “Okay.” “… the PSW fans have a choice of which violent wrestling gimmick matches they want annnnd …” “Yes?” “… to top it all there’s beer and lots of it …” “Good point.” “The defense rests.” “Indeed it does. Kick up your heels and I’ll put the card up tomorrow on PSW.com and we can begin the voting. Hopefully the green rolls in after St. Patty’s Day.”

I decided to read this after seeing your Honest Frank alt in the alt pictures thread. After seeing that he should be lime green, I felt I had to find a way to make the black green. So, after much trial and error, I give you... [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/godnightshade/HonestFrank_alt2.jpg[/IMG] It's not amazing, but I thought you [I]MIGHT[/I] like it. I'm enjoying this. PSW was the first fed I test drove. I didn't feel I could do it, but I may rethink my stance. We'll see.

Fanfest? Sounds like a great idea. Kind of pissed I didn't think of it first. Though, I'd have to get through writing the next show and run and write Feb's shows to actually get to a point were I could have used it. Can't wait to see what matches we get to pick. ^_^

I have to say that this is absolutely fantastic! I am loving every second of it and it's a great combination for a diary: It's funny, but at the same time it's not TOO funny and has great storytelling. BTW, I think he will swerve us and the mystery guy will NOT be Jim Force. I am guessing someone known as ultra violent, a good brawler and whose overness I think puts him in the main event of PSW. And he has a Mankind-style mask......and he works for WEXXV......and his name is LARRY WOOD! *crosses fingers* Please let it be Larry Wood.....:(

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Announcing the first ever[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling [COLOR=Green]Shamrock[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]FanFest![/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Mar. 22, 2008[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]at The Ministry in Queens, New York[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4]Where [B]YOU[/B] help book the card! [/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]VOTE NOW[/B] on PSW.com![/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Green]Choose the Stipulation![/COLOR][/B] [B]Classic Cage Match or Borneo Strap Match[/B] for the [/SIZE][SIZE=4]PSW Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Johnny Martin vs. Jungle Jack[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Green][B]Choose Steven Parker’s Opponent(s)![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Steve Flash or J.D. Morgan or Morgan and Flash in a Triangle Match[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4]for the PSW National Championship[/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Steven Parker vs. ????????[/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Green]Pick the Tag Team Poision![/COLOR] No-Rope Barb-Wire Death or Jersey Street Fight[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=3]For the PSW Tag Team Championship The Jersey Devils vs. The Black Label Brotherhood[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Green]Stipulations of The Rematch![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Ladder Match or[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Nicole Kiss is banned from ringside[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Jacob Jett vs. Teddy Powell[/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4]Also ...[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=3]Dr. Classic vs. Kirk Jameson[/SIZE] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]Submission or 2 out of 3 Falls[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=3]Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Rev. Frankie Future and Primal Rage [/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Green]Loser of the fall Must Either: Join/Leave the Church of Force[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]or[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Must Shave His Head[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[b]Johnny Martin[/b] over Jungle Jack in a [u]Classic Steel Cage[/u] [i]I wanna see Jack acting like a caged animal.[/i] [b]Steven Parker[/b] over JD Morgan and a surprise guest in a [u]Triangle Match[/u]. [i]I like surprises![/i] [b]The Black Label Brotherhood[/b] over The New Jersey Devils in a [u]No Rope Barb-Wire Death match[/u]. [i]Let's make Tank bleed like the pig he is ![/i] [b]Jacob Jett[/b] over Teddy Powell in a [u]Ladder Match[/u]. [i]Your fans sure want to see bewbs... I mean Nicole Kiss at ringside.[/i] [b]Dr Classic[/b] over Kirk Jameson in a [u]Submission Match[/u]. [b]Reverand Frankie Future & Primal Rage[/b] over Ash & Bill in a [u]Loser must shave his head[/u]. [i]I debated for a moment over this one. I mean, ya, the comedic aspect would want to put two guys in the Church that don't want to be there, but I think that would maybe force the storyline too much at this point. No body cares about Bill's hair and a shaved Ash could result in Nemesis wanting to kick your ass! That's a winner right there.[/i]

[B]Johnny Martin[/B] vs Jungle Jack in a Classic Steel Cage [I]Strap matches just don't do it for me, even though the inclusion of the word 'Borneo' made me consider it quite seriously. As for the winner, I say Johnny hangs on a little bit longer, before being laid out by the Mysterious Enemy.[/I] [B]Steven Parker[/B] vs. JD Morgan vs. Steve Flash in a Triangle Match. [I]OMF'inG! This is so awesome! MTFO! And once again, young champ to retain. Parker has the HEAT![/I] The Black Label Brotherhood vs. [B]The New Jersey Devils[/B] in a No Rope Barb-Wire Death match. [I]Come on, standard hardcore we can see any day. Barbed wire, on the other hand, is something a bit more special! And once again, good though the BLB are, I never vote against the champs on a first defence.[/I] Jacob Jett vs. [B]Teddy Powell[/B] in a Ladder Match. [I]High-flying action or removal or eye candy? Hmm, I wonder. And if we let Powell and Jett go one-for-one, then we can go to a third rubber match if necessary.[/I] [B]Dr Classic[/B] vs. Kirk Jameson in a Two Out Of Three Falls Match. [I]Two Out Of Three is more old-school, and Dr. Classic is as old-school as they come. As for the winner, well, you are just better than him. Also, you'll cheat.[/I] [B]Reverand Frankie Future & Primal Rage[/B] vs. Ash & Bill in a Loser Must Join/Leave The Church Of Force [I]FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE![/I]

[B]Johnny Martin[/B] vs. Jungle Jack in a[U] Borneo Strap Match[/U] [I]There's been no strap matches in the Cornellverse Diaries yet. I want one.[/I] [B]Steven Parker [/B]vs. Steve Flash [I]Good old Flash. Always making others look good.[/I] The Jersey Devils Vs. [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] in a [U]No Rope Barb-Wire Death match[/U] [I]Tank shall be put like a stuck pig.[/I] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Teddy Powell in a[U] Ladder Match[/U] Oh boy. Ladders. [B] Dr. Classic[/B] vs. Kirk Jameson in a [U]Submission March[/U] Wooooo. Submissions. Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future and Primal Rage [/B]in a [U]Loser Must Join/Leave The Church Of Force[/U] [I]FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE! JOIN MY CHURCH! BUY MY MERCHANDISE![/I]

Choose the Stipulation! [B]Classic Cage Match[/B] or Borneo Strap Match for the PSW Heavyweight Championship [B]Johnny Martin[/B] vs. Jungle Jack Choose Steven Parker’s Opponent(s)! Steve Flash or J.D. Morgan or [B]Morgan and Flash [/B]in a Triangle Match for the PSW National Championship [B]Steven Parker[/B] vs. ???????? Pick the Tag Team Poision! [B]No-Rope Barb-Wire[/B] Death or Jersey Street Fight For the PSW Tag Team Championship [B]The Jersey Devils[/B] vs. The Black Label Brotherhood Stipulations of The Rematch! [B]Ladder Match[/B] or Nicole Kiss is banned from ringside [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Teddy Powell Also ... Dr. Classic vs. [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] Submission or [B]2 out of 3 Falls[/B] Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. Rev. [B]Frankie Future and Primal Rage[/B] Loser of the fall Must Either: [B]Join/Leave the Church of Force[/B] or Must Shave His Head

[B]Johnny Martin [/B]vs. Jungle Jack in a Borneo Strap Match [B]Steven Parker[/B] vs. Steve Flash The Jersey Devils Vs.[B] The Black Label Brotherhood [/B]in a No Rope Barb-Wire Death match [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Teddy Powell in a Ladder Match Dr. Classic vs. [B]Kirk Jameson [/B]in a Submission March Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future and Primal Rage[/B] in a Loser Must Join/Leave The Church Of Force

Archived