Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling: DaVE's not here

[CENTER][I][B][SIZE=5][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg[/IMG] Episode Fifteen[/SIZE][/B][/I] [I][B][SIZE=4]Hey, Kool Aid![/SIZE][/B][/I] [/CENTER] Over the last seven months, Mitch and I had set in motion a plan to slowly show the older vets the door and get somewhat younger. Steven Parker, Ash Campbell, Dirty Dave Diamond, Sayeed Ali, Primus Allen, Dean Statler and Marv Waldorf were the some of the guys we were pushing to lead the charge. Only problem was, once these guys got over, they’d be gone just as fast as you could utter the words Supreme Wrestling Federation. Like a sifter, we would shake the sand through the microscopic openings, leaving nothing but the gold for guys like Eisen to pluck off the nuggets from wire strands. In truth, it was hard to like the SWF or what they stood for. I had a special hatred in my heart for guys like Eisen – the Sports Entertainment people. My dad always said that those promoters never loved the business. Their way of doing business was to make a quick buck at the expense of a guy’s reputation. Sports entertainment was two words put together to purposely cause people to laugh at our sport with utter contempt in each of their chuckles. Look at the freaks, they’d say as they pointed at Groucho Bling, Lobster Warrior, Robbie Retro and Elmo Benson. Respect? As long as those gimmicks were in the ring, we’d never get any of it as a business. Some fans thought the SWF approach was cute, but to me it wasn’t funny at all. Eisen’s bunch made tons of hard-working good guys look like a joke. Sure they created a scratch opportunities for these guys, but for every casual fan they brought in, they alienated four lifelong devotees of our great sport. How is that good business? Years ago, fans had fun coming to a wrestling show and could feel as if they helped shape the product. They could cheer or boo and actually see their responses molding a creation that they had a vested hand in. I know I was skeptical when I first took this job, but each one of these guys in the locker room from Johnny Martin all the way down to Ash Campbell has won me over. Now I know what the DAVE guys felt like. Now I know why Mitch Naess wanted to keep DAVE alive under a different banner. I knew why he lied to me when I met him. He was justified. Because the spirit of DAVE [I][B]was[/B][/I] worth keeping alive. It didn’t matter if it was under a different name or with a different set of people. Contrary to my initial impression, PSW wasn’t a grisly dismembering of a corpse, but a way to make DAVE’s ghost live again. It was why Mitch begged Eddie Peak to come back and also why Eddie did so willingly. It was the same reason Johnny Martin left his body parts in each gym and why Jungle Jack and Steve Flash continued to work here for a pittance. Pure and simple, PSW was fun. It was something genuine in a fake world. It was something joyful in a joyless game. Frankly, our profession was better for PSW's survival and if it was the last thing I’d do, I’d get our message across. And that message was: real wrestling still existed, great storytelling was still alive and there are plenty of hard-working people in this business who still care and listened to the true fan. Yes, the Hardcore Kool-Aid had slid out of the cup and had rushed down my throat. On the way down my esophagus it was a cooling balm for the rash of my jaded disillusionment. By the time it hit my stomach, I was healed and a happily converted member of the cult. I fell in love with wrestling again, and I wasn’t alone. The PSW locker room was filled with guys – young and old – who felt the same way. As far as I was concerned, as long as we weren't on television or pay per view, the fans of wrestling were getting cheated. And within the next six months I was aiming to change that fact, even if it meant the death of me.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling Presents[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=5]BURNOUT '08![/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]on August 8, 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]at The Steel City Pavilion[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]in Pittsburgh, Pa.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]Non-title matchup[/B] [B]Jungle Jack[/B] [I][B]PSW Heavyweight Champion[/B][/I] [B]vs.[/B] [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I][B]PSW National Champion*[/B][/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]* If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. If Steve Flash loses, he can't have another title shot for the rest of the year.[/B][/I][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4]15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship [/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][I][B]The Participants:[/B][/I] [B]"The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin[/B] [B]Steven "The Future" Parker[/B] [B]Reverend Frankie Future[/B] [B]JD Morgan[/B] [B]Dr. Classic[/B] [B]Mr. Perpetual[/B] [B]Ash Campbell[/B] [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] [B]Dirty Dave Diamond[/B] [B]Jim Force[/B] [B]Larry Wood[/B] [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [B]Primus Allen[/B] [B]Joey Poison[/B] [B]Primal Force[/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4]PSW Tag Team Championship[/B] [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] [B]PSW Tag Champions[/B] [B]vs.[/B] [B]The Ring Generals [/B] [B]w/Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] [/CENTER][/SIZE]

MAIN EVENT! Non-title matchup Jungle Jack PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion* * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. [I]As over and as awesome asJack is, he needs a serious contender to his title, because how many more times can you milk Jack vs Johnny Martin. So Flash (who has been more interesting as a heel, as he ever has done with his default 'hard working' babyface schtik he's probably done for his own career) takes the win, following some Old School related inteference.[/I] [I]Flash then can try and get into Jack's head, as to when he'll be 'cashing in' his title shot[/I] 15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship The Participants: "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin [B]Steven "The Future" Parker[/B] Reverend Frankie Future JD Morgan Dr. Classic Mr. Perpetual Ash Campbell Sayeed Ali Dirty Dave Diamond Jim Force Larry Wood Kirk Jameson Primus Allen Joey Poison Primal Force [I]I'm going to stump for Steven Parker, simply because you've alluded to the fact that you want to give him a main event run, before he inevitably heads for one of the big boys.[/I] PSW Tag Team Championship [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] PSW Tag Champions vs. The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer [I]DQ win for the renamed DWB, when Sawyer gets caught trying to smash a martini glass over one of their heads.[/I]

MAIN EVENT! Non-title matchup Jungle Jack PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion* * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. [I]When Johnny meets Flash again, there'll be a championship involved.[/I] 15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship The Participants: "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin Steven "The Future" Parker Reverend Frankie Future JD Morgan Dr. Classic Mr. Perpetual Ash Campbell Sayeed Ali Dirty Dave Diamond [B]Jim Force[/B] Larry Wood Kirk Jameson Primus Allen Joey Poison Primal Force [I]FOOOOORCE! Also, he has allies.[/I] PSW Tag Team Championship [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] PSW Tag Champions vs. The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer [i]But the Generals turn soon.[/i]

MAIN EVENT! Non-title matchup Jungle Jack PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion* * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. [I]What's the point in the stip if he doesn't win?[/I] 15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship The Participants: "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin Steven "The Future" Parker Reverend Frankie Future JD Morgan Dr. Classic Mr. Perpetual Ash Campbell Sayeed Ali Dirty Dave Diamond [B]Jim Force[/B] Larry Wood Kirk Jameson Primus Allen Joey Poison Primal Force [I]It's not going to happen, but I still make this man my vote. Why? Because he's the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE![/I] PSW Tag Team Championship [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] PSW Tag Champions vs. The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer [I]I always back the champeens, and in this case the BLB are looking super-shiny and strong.[/I]

Jungle Jack PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion* * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. [I]Non-title win to give you a really meaningful match on an upcoming show[/I] 15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship The Participants: "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin [B]Steven "The Future" Parker[/B] Reverend Frankie Future JD Morgan Dr. Classic Mr. Perpetual Ash Campbell Sayeed Ali Dirty Dave Diamond Jim Force Larry Wood Kirk Jameson Primus Allen Joey Poison Primal Force [I]Adds a further dimension to the Flash vs Jungle Jack thing going on above it[/I] PSW Tag Team Championship [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] PSW Tag Champions vs. The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer [I]They're probably your most reliable bets for the belts right now [/I]

Jungle Jack PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion* * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. 15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship The Participants: "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin [B]Steven "The Future" Parker[/B] Reverend Frankie Future JD Morgan Dr. Classic Mr. Perpetual Ash Campbell Sayeed Ali Dirty Dave Diamond Jim Force Larry Wood Kirk Jameson Primus Allen Joey Poison Primal Force PSW Tag Team Championship [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] PSW Tag Champions vs. The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer I know some of your guys are old but as long as they have it in the ring and haven't said they will retire soon you can use em. At least in an uppermidcard capacity as sort of gate keepers to the main event and trainers. Wood, Morgan and Flash are great in that respect and Martin isnt too bad. I assume you have a non agression or working agreement with both SWF and TCW and possibly the 3/4 major Japanese feds? As to prevent too much talent raiding. PS I may have overlooked it but who is mister perpetual?

Jungle Jack PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion* * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. [I]It's the stip.[/I] 15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship The Participants: "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin Steven "The Future" Parker Reverend Frankie Future JD Morgan Dr. Classic Mr. Perpetual Ash Campbell Sayeed Ali Dirty Dave Diamond Jim Force [B]Larry Wood[/B] Kirk Jameson Primus Allen Joey Poison Primal Force [I]Go Wood![/I] PSW Tag Team Championship [B] The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] PSW Tag Champions vs. The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer It's DWB come on.

Jungle Jack PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion* * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. 15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship The Participants: "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin Steven "The Future" Parker [B]Reverend Frankie Future[/B] JD Morgan Dr. Classic Mr. Perpetual Ash Campbell Sayeed Ali Dirty Dave Diamond Jim Force Larry Wood Kirk Jameson Primus Allen Joey Poison Primal Force PSW Tag Team Championship [B]The Black Label Brotherhood PSW Tag Champions[/B] vs. The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer

[QUOTE=McShamrock;478800] (Actarus, who would I be if I didn’t do this: Beeker ©) [/QUOTE] Well, Beeker is protective of his intellectual properties, you know! ;);) Though not as protective as Jim Force is about his secret merchandise ingredients... Jungle Jack PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion* * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. 15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship The Participants: "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin [B]Steven "The Future" Parker[/B] Reverend Frankie Future JD Morgan Dr. Classic Mr. Perpetual Ash Campbell Sayeed Ali Dirty Dave Diamond Jim Force Larry Wood Kirk Jameson Primus Allen Joey Poison Primal Force PSW Tag Team Championship The Black Label Brotherhood PSW Tag Champions vs. [B]The Ring Generals[/B] w/Playboy Jake Sawyer

Jungle Jack PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. [B]Steve Flash PSW National Champion*[/B] * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. 15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship The Participants: "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin Steven "The Future" Parker Reverend Frankie Future JD Morgan Dr. Classic Mr. Perpetual Ash Campbell [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] Dirty Dave Diamond Jim Force Larry Wood Kirk Jameson Primus Allen Joey Poison Primal Force PSW Tag Team Championship [B] The Black Label Brotherhood PSW Tag Champions[/B] vs. The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer Reply With Quote

[quote=Midnightnick;479436]It's DWB come on.[/quote] Okay ... a friendly essay for why I don't call them the Dirty White Boys ... first of all, in the context of this diary, I would assume that the tag gimmick and their Lead Belly/Grease Hogg names would be the property of The SWF since they are a world-wide conglomorate and they "protect" their interests. I refered to this in an earlier portion of the storyline. And two, every time I hear the word Dirty White Boy(s), I don't think of two tough bikers. I think of an old, out of shape, no-talent "DWB" Tony Anthony (yes, I'm dating myself on this one) huffing and puffing around a ring. Then if somehow I can get past the image of Anthony, I think of the overrated pile of crap of a song. So with all those factors, you can kinda see why I'm fighting an uphill battle liking them with a DWB moniker and those cheesy biker names. If I left things alone as they are, it would be impossible for me to push them. * Just for fun ... the alternate diary names for the team formerly known as the DWB come from a combination of their in-game "real" names (Bonham, Elderberry) and the nicknames of two cheezy biker movie villians: Chains (from Stone Cold starring Brian "The Boz" Bosworth) and Blood (from Beyond the Law, starring Charlie Sheen). * Hope that helps ... :)

[quote=Regis;479377]MAIN EVENT! Non-title matchup Jungle Jack PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion* * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. [I]What's the point in the stip if he doesn't win?[/I][/quote] Sorry about that Regis, doesn't make sense without the other stip, does it? The alternate stip was left off in the editing phase. Three cheers for human error! :) It's on there now.

[B]Jungle Jack[/B] PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. Steve Flash PSW National Champion* * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. If Steve Flash loses, he can't have another title shot for the rest of the year. [I]I don't see you giving Flash a main event distraction while he has other things going on. Although it would be a good back-up to have available to you...[/I] 15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship [B]Steven "The Future" Parker[/B] [I]Too soon to pull the trigger on Sayeed - two stirring promos do not a main eventer make. I can see Parker fighting through the odds and getting his shot here - especially if his contract really [I]is[/I] on the verge of expiring - might as well get a main event out of him while you still can.[/I] PSW Tag Team Championship [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] PSW Tag Champions vs. The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer

[QUOTE=James Casey;479738][I]Too soon to pull the trigger on Sayeed - two stirring promos do not a main eventer make. [/I][/QUOTE] I know that Sayeed probably won't win but I figured why not take a shot in the dark? I agree that Parker makes sense as the winner but then again how often does what makes sense happen in wrestling? ;)

Jungle Jack PSW Heavyweight Champion vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion* * If Steve Flash wins, he banks a PSW Heavyweight Title Shot which he can cash in at any point in time. 15-Man Hardcore Battle Royal to Determine a No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship The Participants: "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin [B]Steven "The Future" Parker[/B] Reverend Frankie Future JD Morgan Dr. Classic Mr. Perpetual Ash Campbell Sayeed Ali Dirty Dave Diamond Jim Force Larry Wood Kirk Jameson Primus Allen Joey Poison Primal Force PSW Tag Team Championship [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] PSW Tag Champions vs. The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer

[CENTER][I][B][SIZE=5][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSWBO.jpg[/IMG] Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling’s[/SIZE][/B][/I] [I][B][SIZE=5]Burnout 2008[/SIZE][/B][/I] [B][SIZE=4]on August 8, 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]at The Steel City Pavilion[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]in Pittsburgh, Pa.[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][B]Attendance:[/B] 627[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B]PreShow Notes:[/B] Entering into Burnout 2008, a boatload of questions were posed by the PSW fanatics: “Just who is Mr. Perpetual?” “Will Johnny Martin finally get his hands on Steve Flash?” “Who’s gonna win the No. 1 Contender battle royal?” Thank goodness the buzz is led to a more consistent house. Since we’ve switched to two shows a month, we’re becoming quite popular. The next tier of popularity here in the Tri-State is just around the corner and we should be in a good position to knock NYCW from its No. 1 perch. Most super fans revere us to be the superior promotion, but right now the word of mouth hasn’t really translated into sell outs … yet. [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][I][B]Time to go to School[/B][/I][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [I][B][Jungle Jack Marlowe is seen with Mitch Naess in the backstage area. Jack is holding a bunch of his trademark bananas.][/B][/I] [B]Jungle Jack:[/B] Jack hear Sayeed talk. Sayeed say he shove nanuhs up Jack’s butt. [I][B][Jack gestures to bunch of bananas.][/B][/I] Well, here nanuhs … [I][B][Jack gestures to himself.][/B][/I] Here Jack … [I][B][Jack drops bananas and raises a spool of barbed-wire, threaded around his elbow and raises both hands up in the air quizzically.][/B][/I] Here barbed-wire … where Sayeed? [B]Naess:[/B] Interesting point, Jack. [B]Jack:[/B] Yes. Jack make second point soon. Steve Flash cheat. Steve flash take easy way out. Jack take second point and jab it into Steve’s eyeball. Jack no forget what you do to Johnny. Tonight Jack have ace of spades up sleeve. [B]Naess:[/B] What’s that supposed to mean, Jack? [B]Jack:[/B] Mitch see. People see. [I][B][Just then the door blasts open and hits Jack in the head. In storms The Old School and all three beat Jack down while a horrified Mitch Naess looks on.][/B][/I] [B]Steve Flash:[/B] How can you have the ace of spades, Jack-O, when I have all the goddamn cards?! [I][B][Flash laughs and holds up Jack’s PSW Heavyweight Championship as Dr. Classic and J.D. Morgan continue to rain down blows on ][/B][/I] Taking the PSW Title from you will be like taking bananas from a baby chimp. See you soon, retard. [I][B][Flash drops the PSW Title on the floor. Fade.][/B][/I] [B]Segment Rating:[/B] C [CENTER][SIZE=5][B]PSW Tag Team Championship [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG] The Black Label Brotherhood (C)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]vs. [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/DeanWaldorf.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/MarvStatler.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE=4]The Ring Generals[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PlayboyJakeSawyer.jpg[/IMG] w/Playboy Jake Sawyer[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [B] Booking Notes:[/B] This one put us through the ringer. The Generals had took off since we added Jake Sawyer to the mix and we couldn’t contain them any longer. Dean Waldorf was already more popular and had more momentum than both of the BLB members combined. Add in Marv and Jake Sawyer and this one was easy as Donna the Ring Rat. But unlike Donna, the match didn’t suck. Oh … that was a little bad. [CENTER][B]The Ring Generals def. The Black Label Brotherhood with a Playboy Jake Sawyer martini glass shot to the head of Chains Bonham (12:05) The Ring Generals are crowned the NEW PSW Tag Team Champions![/B] [/CENTER] [B] Match Rating: [/B]D+ [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG] [I][SIZE=4][B]In the Parker Lot[/B][/SIZE][/I] [/CENTER] [I][B][Steven Parker sits on a garbage can outside of The Pittsburgh Steel Pavilion. He’s wearing blue jeans and a black shirt.][/B][/I] [B] Steven Parker:[/B] I’ll admit it. I didn’t come to Pittsburgh Championship Wrestling to stay long. To be honest, I didn’t want to be a part of some rebel movement, I wanted to be on television in New England. I didn’t want to shake hands with any of you PSW fans and I wanted to get out as soon as I could. Quite frankly, when I first came here, I thought you fans were filthy low brows who didn’t know good wrestling if it jumped you in an alley and beat you senseless. I know different now and it’s changed my life. I’ve met each and every one of you and I know that you all and I share a lot of things in common. We care. We’re passionate. And we want the best. When I carried the National title, I didn’t respect it and I didn’t respect you in the seats. And now you can see there’s an empty spot around my waist. This is redemption time for me. This is redemption time between me and you the fan. Not to show you that I want make you happy … [I][B] [Parker removes a barbed-wire bat out from behind the trash can and rakes it across his fore head.][/B][/I] … but to show you that I am you. [I][B] [Parker smiles as blood trickles down his face.][/B][/I] Win or lose, I hope you’re happy with what I’ve become. [I][B] [Fade.][/B][/I] [B] Segment Rating: [/B]C [CENTER][B][SIZE=5]15-Man Battle Royal[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][B] Winner becomes the No. 1 Contender to the[/B] [B] PSW Heavyweight Championship[/B][/SIZE] Steven "The Future" Parker • "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin Reverend Frankie Future • JD Morgan • Dr. Classic • Mr. Perpetual • Ash Campbell • Sayeed Ali • Dirty Dave Diamond • Jim Force • Larry Wood • Kirk Jameson • Primus Allen • Joey Poison • Primal Force [/CENTER] [B] Booking Notes:[/B] Battle Royals always stink like a moldy Wolverine cigar that’s been put out in a plate of blue cheese. Too much stuff is going on and the battle always goes on a bit too long. This match was no different. [B] Among the highlights of the battle royal:[/B] • Ash Campbell was eliminated first. And boy was he a downer after the show. We’ve got to get this kid back on track. • Sayeed Ali and Dirty Dave tore into each other and bludgeoned one another throughout. Then they got eliminated at the same time and brawled to the back. • Jim Force and Rev. Frank were hilarious. Frank was intentionally hilarious and Jim? Well his was mostly unintentional. I still don’t think he gets why the fans are booing him … truth be told, I don’t think he gets much of anything. I’m quite convinced he thinks that The Church of Force is not a gimmick, but some real life church that worships the ground he walks on. • The Old School teamed up and just beat Johnny Martin from pillar to post. Johnny made a comeback and eliminated JD Morgan and Dr. Classic. But when Johnny made it to the final four, Classic distracted the ref and Morgan yanked Martin over the ropes. One ref, plenty of false evidence, Martin is cheated again by the Old School. • Mr. Perpetual didn’t show up until the final three, strangely enough a minute or two after Johnny Martin was eliminated. Martin left the ringside area and went backstage. Minutes later, here came Mr. Perpetual to take on Steven Parker and Frankie Future. • Parker and Perpetual teamed up to eliminate Frankie and then they were the last two men standing. Then all of a sudden, Mr. Perpetual eliminates himself and applauds Parker from the arena floor. Weird stuff. [CENTER][B] Steven Parker wins the 15-Man Battle Royal to determine the No. 1 Contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship (25:05)[/B] [/CENTER] [B] Match Rating:[/B] D [B] [Mitch Naess runs to get Mr. Perpetual to comment on his battle royal actions.][/B] [B] Naess:[/B] Mr. Perpetual … who are you and why did you just do that?! That was for the PSW Title! [B] Mr. Perpetual:[/B] I am well aware what was at stake, Mr. Naess. [B] Naess:[/B] Any truth to the rumor that you are Johnny Martin in a mask? Neither one of you were seen at the same time tonight! [B] Mr. Perpetual:[/B] With all due respect, Mr. Naess, I have no comment on that. Tonight was just fun and competition. What I’m here for tonight is personal. Very personal. [B] Naess:[/B] What do you mean? [B] Mr. Perpetual:[/B] Mr. Flash will find out that turnabout ... it’s fair play and it’s a dish best served flashy. [B]Naess: [/B]Flashy? Flashy?! [I][B][Fade.][/B][/I] [CENTER][B][SIZE=5] PSW Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSW_Championship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=4]Jungle Jack (C) vs.[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/SteveFlash_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][B]Steve Flash PSW National Champion*[/B][/SIZE] [B] *Flash’s National title is NOT on the line. [/B][/CENTER] [B] Booking Notes:[/B] Steve Flash vs. Jungle Jack. With a short card, I was counting on my two best workers to carry the show. They did and then some. Flash had Jack on the ropes when Johnny Martin showed up. Flash was seriously distracted and Johnny held up a strobe light. Puzzled Flash laughs and charges Martin. The lights go off and the strobe goes on and reveals Mr. Perpetual … or at least someone wearing his mask, hit Flash with a top-rope dropkick. Jungle Jack presented his ace and he makes the cover to retain ... and Flash must wait until 2009 to get another PSW Title Shot. 2009 ... a painful four months away. [CENTER][B] Jungle Jack def. Steve Flash with aid from Mr. Perpetual (21:03)[/B] [B] (Jungle Jack makes his fifth PSW Title defense) [/B][LEFT][B]Match Rating: [/B]C [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=4][B] Overall Show Rating:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][B]C[/B] [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/AshCampbell.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Episode Sixteen[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Spreading the Ash Among the Post-Show Blues[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] Depressed and his nose practically dragging the floor, Ash Campbell walked alone down a corridor inside the Steel Pavilion in Pittsburgh, Pa. Ash had just suffered another in a long line of defeats. This time he was ejected first in a battle royal to determine the number one contender to the PSW Heavyweight Championship. The cobwebs were knocked clear. He wasn’t sharing the philosophies of Jim Force anymore nor was he heeding the advice of Frankie Future. Both appeared only out for themselves and what they could siphen and use from the young Campbell. Where Ash Campbell was, wasn’t where he was supposed to be. The son of pro wrestling star John “Nemesis” Campbell was supposed to be better than this. Everyone predicted stardom for the young cruiserweight and Ash thought that joining The Church of Force would be a way to get him noticed. So far, he had only been a lackey for Frankie Future and Jim Force. Alex Braun was right, Ash thought to himself, maybe, John Campbell would be ashamed of him. “Hey kid,” a voice exclaimed down the hall, “get yer damn head up!” Campbell stopped dead in his tracks as the stench of a lit cigar gave away the voice’s origin. Just like the voice had exclaimed, Campbell’s head snapped up to greet the voice’s owner. “What do you want?” quizzed Campbell as he turned to meet the grizzled painted face of The Wolverine. “Exactly what you want, bubbles,” grinned Wolfie, “a little more time in the spotlight. ‘Cept here’s you’re problem, you don’t know how to get more of the glow, do ya? ” “Yeah? So?” “How’s about you drop old Team Hot Pink and Sissy Blue and join up with the old man? Yer dad can’t don the tights, but I could teach a thing or two. Like how to get that crappy multi-colored dye out yer hair.” With Jim Force in town, Ash’s portion of the dance floor was getting a little crowded. Campbell stopped and thought that anything had to be better than serving as the altar boy for the Church of Force. “Okay, I'm game … so how do you get Jim Force dye out of your hair?” “With a bottle of Jim Force shampoo, a can of tomato paste, Just For Men hair coloring and 30cc’s of Walrus pee.” “Um … you’ve done this before?” "Yeah, but I'd rather not talk about it ... the smell's bad, hotshot. It took me a month before I could sit in an enclosed space with other people without making them vomit. The mixture tastes shockingly good with chips though ..." Ash doesn't know quite what to say, but he's intrigued with the veteran's knowledge of his career, the wrestling business and of other things that could help him along the way. Maybe, just maybe, Ash thought he might be able to learn more sitting under the Wolfie tree. One thing is for sure, Ash wasn't for sure that he would leave the Church of Force, but he would surely have to think a Wolfie/Campbell team over.

Ooooooooooooow! Don't turn your back on the WolfPac--- Sorry about that, got a little carried away. However, I think I'd pay some serious money to see Scott and Kev do some Nyquil-aided improv on the TNA broadcasts. It'd certainly liven things up a bit, even if they are ancient by today's casual fan standards. As for a PSW face grouping? Maybe ... maybe ... it sure would help to start that tables turning thing that everyone in wrestling likes so much. :p

[CENTER][SIZE=5][I][B]Promos: Chapter Six[/B][/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][I][B]Fun on the internet or What we would do if we had TV deal[/B][/I][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/SteveFlash_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [I][B][Steve Flash is flanked by his teammates in The Old School – Dr. Classic and J.D. Morgan.][/B][/I] [B]Flash: [/B]You think you’re funny, don’tcha Johnny Martin? Just for that strobe light stunt you pulled at Burnout … you don’t get me in the ring. In fact, I’m not going to meet you in a wrestling ring at all unless you beat Dr. Classic AND J.D. Morgan in succession. So there you have it, comedian. At SummerSet you get J.D. Morgan first. Then in September you’ll get Dr. Classic. Then and ONLY then will I give you a shot at my [B][I][pats belt][/I][/B] PSW National Championship. But in a match of my choosing, with my rules. You had your fun, Martin. You had your little supposed three-man rebellion. I know you are Mr. Perpetual, Johnny. Your attempt at mind games are bush league at best. Superior minds are always questioned by pill-popping mongols like you. Over time, intelligence always wins over the lowest common denominator. This instance is no different. The Old School will prevail over you and your ilk. And when we do, PSW will go from being a place where blood-letting is worshipped to a technical wrestling paradise. [I][B][Fade.][/B][/I] • • • [I][B] [The final moments of the PSW Championship match between Jungle Jack and Steve Flash plays on the screen. Flash is shown being lit up by a strobelight by Johnny Martin, then getting missle dropkicked by “Mr. Perpetual”. The screen is then filled by the White and Gold clad masked Mr. Perpetual. ][/B][/I] [B] Mr. Perpetual:[/B] A flash of the strobe, for Mr. Flash. [I][B] [Perpetual laughs][/B][/I] The "What Goes Around Comes Around Rule" is in full effect, Stevie. So you have to deal with the consequences of being a thief. You take from my friends, we take from you. How does it feel? Four long months of no PSW Heavyweight title shots. Four LONG months ticking off your career. For a guy as old as you, every single day is valuable. At SummerSet, you will learn my true identity, Steve Flash, and I can promise you that you won’t like what you see. [I][B][Fade.][/B][/I] [CENTER][SIZE=4]• • •[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/DazzlingDaveDiamond_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [I][B][Dirty Dave Diamond sits on the back of a Chevy pickup truck drinking a bottle of beer. He turns and spits out a stream of tobacco juice and begins to speak.][/B][/I] [I][B]Dirty Dave:[/B][/I] I reckon what we have here is a good ol’ fashioned stalemate. Ya can’t move me an inch and I can’t move you. Hell, I can’t stand the sight of ya, but I do wanna shut ya up once and fer all. Ya know what Sayeed? I think we oughta move to more extreme measures to decide a winner, son. I propose you and I meet in a best of seven gimmick match playoff to determine who’s the real daddy rabbit of this here territory. Ya say yer a man? Sign yer name on the dotted line and prove it to me. [CENTER][SIZE=4]• • •[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/SayeedAli.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [I][B][Gangsta First Class Sayeed Ali is standing in front of a grafettied wall and is holding a spray can. Next to him is a juvenile kid.][/B][/I] [B]Ali:[/B] Redneck Dave wanna challenge me to a best of seven, huh? A whole set of gimmick matches in which I can commit some manslaughter and sh*t?! Like I gotta even pause before I holla. It’s on, cracka! It was on when I heard you flappin’ yo’ gums about me. I can’t move you? Negro please. One thing I gotta ask, though … it’s killin’ me … Dave how you gonna know you won a best of seven playoff when yo’ backwards Texas a** can’t even count to seven? Hope you got Geico, boy. ‘Cause you gonna miss some work for certain after I get through rippin’ yo’ ass into confetti pieces. [I][B][Police sirens go off.][/B][/I] Huh-oh … one-time! [I][B][Sayeed sticks the spray can in the boy’s hand and bolts.][/B][/I] [I][B][Fade.][/B][/I] [CENTER][SIZE=4]• • • [/SIZE] [I][B][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/HonestFrank_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JimForce.jpg[/IMG][/B][/I] [/CENTER] [I][B] [Jim Force and the Reverend Frankie Future are together in front of a PSW Banner.][/B][/I] [COLOR=Magenta][B]Jim Force:[/B] REVVVVEREND FRRRAAANNKKKIE, YOOOOU ARE TRRRUULY A FOOORCELIIING OF THE HIIIIGHEST MANHOOD! YOOOUUU SAW THE LIIIGHT OF THE FOOORCE AND DID NOT HIIIIDE IT UNDER A BUSHEL! FOR YOOOOU MADE THE EVIL GOAT SIT ON A TAAACK ANND WAVED THE THOOOOOUSAND BANNERS WITH YOUR TONGUE![/COLOR] [B]Future:[/B] Um, er … thank you, Your Excellency. [COLOR=Magenta][B]Jim Force:[/B] FOOOR THIS ACT ALLOOONE I PRESENT YOU WITH MY HIIIGEST FOOORCELIIING HONOR …[/COLOR] [I][B][Jim Force reaches into a bag and pulls out a glass vial filled with a off-color foamy liquid …][/B][/I] [COLOR=Magenta][B]Force:[/B] DRRRIINK IT AND YOU SHALL SEE THE FUUUUUTRE AND BE THE FUUUUTRE!![/COLOR] [B]Future:[/B] What is it? [COLOR=Magenta][B]Force:[/B] DOOOO NOOOOTT ASK THE GOD FOR WHAAAAT THE BELLLL TOLLLLS WHEN THE THIRST OF A THOUSAND CAAAMELS ECHOS IN YOUR HEAAADD!![/COLOR] [B]Future:[/B] Forgive me for questioning you, Master … [Frankie downs the vial and grabs his throat.] Force: ALLLL IS FORRRRGIVEN!!! TAAASSSTY? [I][B][Frankie gags and coughs.][/B][/I] [COLOR=Magenta][B]Force:[/B] FRRAAANKKIE, I HOOOOPE I GAAAAVE YOU THE RIIIIIGHT SAAACRED VIAL! FOR THE OOOTHER VIIIIAL WAS NOT FOR YOOOOU BUT FOR MYYYY STERRROID TESSSST IN USPW!![/COLOR] [I][B][Frankie falls out on the floor.] [/B][/I][COLOR=Magenta][B]Force:[/B] STRUGGLE NOT! FOR EIIITHER WAAAAY YOOOU WILLL FEEEEL THE FUULLLL POOOOWER OF THE FOOOORRRCE, MY SON!![/COLOR] [I][B] [Frankie gags. Frankie chokes. Fade.][/B][/I]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]SummerSet 2008[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][B]August 29th, 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]From The Ministry[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]in Queens, N.Y.[/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=5]PSW Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][B]New York City Alley Brawl* Jungle Jack[/B][/SIZE] [I][SIZE=4][B]PSW Champion[/B][/SIZE][/I] [SIZE=4][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Steven Parker[/B][/SIZE] [I][SIZE=4][B]No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry [/B][/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE=5]PSW National Championship[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][B]Steve Flash[/B][/SIZE] [I][SIZE=4][B]PSW National Champion[/B][/SIZE][/I] [SIZE=4][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Mr. Perpetual[/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4][SIZE=5]Grudge Match![/SIZE] J.D. Morgan vs. Johnny Martin [/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=5]Best of Seven Gimmick Series[/SIZE][/B] [B][I][SIZE=4]Bullrope Match[/SIZE][/I] [SIZE=4]Sayeed Ali[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]vs.[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Dirty Dave Diamond[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][B][I]PSW DEBUT! Snap Dragon[/I] vs. Jacob Jett[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] [B]vs.[/B] [B]Ash Campbell and Frankie Future [I]with Jim Force[/I] [/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Smark Bonus points: [/B]Who is Mr. Perpetual?[/SIZE][/CENTER]

PSW Heavyweight Championship New York City Alley Brawl* [B]Jungle Jack[/B] PSW Champion vs. Steven Parker No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry PSW National Championship [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion vs. Mr. Perpetual Grudge Match! J.D. Morgan vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] Best of Seven Gimmick Series Bullrope Match Sayeed Ali vs. [B]Dirty Dave Diamond[/B] [I]A proper gimmick match for Diamond to notch an early lead - I wouldn't be surprised if you have three matches tailored for each man, and the seventh be a Warehouse brawl or similar[/I] PSW DEBUT! Snap Dragon vs. [B]Jacob Jett[/B] [I]Not Snap Dragon, please... Up there with Burning EXILE on my **** list...[/I] [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] vs. Ash Campbell and Frankie Future [I]I don't see Ash ending this match an ally of teh FOOOOOORRRCE!!!!~1[/I] with Jim Force Smark Bonus points: Who is Mr. Perpetual? Gold and white mask? El Patron - if he weren't sixty-odd. Someone who'd fit well in PSW... Hell Monkey?

Archived