TCW To The Brink And Beyond

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;469064]theres just one accent and thats Manico and his speaking role has been retired as I typed before, apart from that hope you are enjoying it.[/QUOTE] Argh I missed one line off. Sorry, didn't see that :)

Chapter 4 part 3 This doesn’t mean you already got the job kid! We are the second biggest wrestling company in the world at the moment and want to become the biggest! In order to do that we need to kick some arse and we want to do it by actually kicking arse, not that loony stuff the S*rakes throat*W*Spits* F does. I know you did some good stuff with the UCR as Manico told me but this is the major league son! You think you got what it takes? Ehm yes sir Mr. Cornell I mean Sir Cornell I mean TC. "Dam he is even more intimidating up close then on screen". Ok so what are your thoughts? What can you do for us that only you can do? I started with my pre rehearsed speech and about one third in Cornell cut me off and told me to relax and bought me a drink. After almost draining my long island ice tea in one go I felt a bit more relaxed and "hopefully" came over more confident and knowledgeable. I gave him a general outline of my experience in UCR and how they would translate over to TCW, did the best I could in explaining my academic work concerning sports and wrestling in particular and espoused my general knowledge of the wrestling world. Instead of pitching particular storylines at him I gave him a more global idea what type and kind of storylines I thought would do well, as well what I looked for in a wrestler. I explained my style of booking and style of running a wrestling company in general. All the while Cornell listened intently and looked at me with a piercing glare. I could feel his b_llsh1t detector was in full swing. After a quick fire questions and answer round he stood up and shook my hand and told me ok kid you got yourself a chance to prove yourself. I expect you at TCW headquarters in LA in one weeks time and you will be on a trial basis for one month. My secretary will fill you in on the details. Oh you wouldn’t mind picking up the tab would you? Sure no problem boss I said " hoping my credit would be enough for the five long island ice teas I had and the three whisky bottles Tommy had consumed” OOC All feedback welcome as always, part 7 will have a card I promise! And thank you all the readers that have had the patience so far to read trough this back-story hope you enjoyed at least some if not all of it.

Yeah sorry trying to up the tempo a bit ill try editing it out to make it more readable, hope that’s better I will be switching between the dialogue and storyteller style somewhat. Good call Rathen4 I tend to go rambling sometimes and forget about clarity and all so if this happens in the future call me out on it and I will fix it.

Chapter 5 part 1 [B]CHAPTER 5[/B] I had settled into my role as Joel Bryant´s assistant pretty well I thought and when my term of one month of probation was up it was agreed that I could continue in that capacity. [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/JoelBryant.jpg[/IMG] At first I had been overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of the operation, in terms of wealth, quality, style hell in terms of everything! But slowly but surely with some help and guidance from Sam Kieth, Joel Bryant, Tommy Cornell and frequent phone calls to Manico I started to get into the groove of things. [U]New years eve 2007:[/U] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/LauraCatherineHuggins.jpg[/IMG] Being happy with my lot at the time I went to the companies new years eve party in high spirits and started to fill myself with spirits. I was busy trying to hit up on Laura Huggins while here brother wasn’t watching, which wasn’t often, when I felt a hefty tap on my shoulder. It was Tommy. `We gotta talk right now kid` he said. ` Cant it wait?` I replied gesturing to a drunk and lonely Laura. 'Sorry kid its urgent, anyways Freddy has spotted you two and he aint too happy, so I am doing you a favor and saving you from a beating` he replied. [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/FreddyHuggins.jpg[/IMG] We went to a more private corner of the room where the party was and little did I know I was going to have one of, if not the most, important conversations of my life. This while being quite inebriated and looking over my shoulder for angry brothers. OOC If anyone can edit Freddy to look angry I would be much obliged.

Chapter 5 part 2 [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Joel is calling it quits son. He wants to totally focus on the wrestling.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]whe.. whe.. what!? So I guess I am out of a job?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Not yet kid, not yet.[/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]So what are you going to do?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well I asked Kieth if he wanted the job. Unfortunately he declined, he wants a last good run on top before hanging his boots up.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/SamKeith_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Heh that's what he thinks![/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What did you just say bud![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Nothing, nothing.[/COLOR] "Dam alcohol and my mouth don't mix" [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I thought so.[/COLOR] * Giving me a piercing glare* [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]So what happens now?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well that’s why I wanted to talk to you.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Me? I don't know any other bookers.....[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Do yourself a favor, shut up and listen kid! I decided to look inside the organization before bringing someone else in. Joel has been very happy with your performance so far, so I thought I would give you a chance. I expect you at TCW headquarters tomorrow morning at 0800 hours with a full presentation on what you think we should be doing and your thoughts on the entire roster. This is your only chance kid and don’t make me regret it. You blow this meeting and you are history![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yes sir Mr.Cornell sir[/COLOR] "dam I need a lot of coffee stat!" [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="red"]I told you stop calling me mister, its Tommy or TC![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I will start calling you that when you stop calling me kid![/COLOR] " can’t believe I said that!" [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="red"]I like your gumption KID. Now get your ass out here KID before Freddy finds you, you got work to do.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]See you tomorrow MISTER Cornell.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sure thing KID. Oh and Kid..[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yeah?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Happy New Year.[/COLOR] *laughs* OOC Part 6 monday or tuesday, containing the roster, the product, the owner objectives, the hiríngs and the firings. Plus interactive part! Part 7 wil contain the first quick pickable card.

Wow... Tommy's a bit of a jackass isn't he? Playing with poor Hyde's emotions, trying to make him think he's got something else to tell him... and it's just "Happy New Year", and then laughs about it. He's an evil man, but he's earned the right to be.

Chapter 6 part 1 [B]Chapter 6[/B] [U]The interview[/U] Having just pulled an all-nighter I wasn't in the best of shape when I walked into TCW Headquarters that morning. My body told me the best thing I could do was go to bed and that I stood no chance in hell of getting this job. My mind, at least what was left of it, was somewhat more confident as all the work that night had paid off. I checked how I looked in the mirror of the elevator and apart from my eyes being a bit red shot and having a blue rim under them, my actual state wasn't that noticeable I thought. After going to the bathroom to freshen up a bit more, rehearse my lines and 'ease my tension' I confidently went to the secretary in front of Cornell's office. [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I have an appointment with Mr.Cornell.[/COLOR] [B]Secretary:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]Just a minute dear he will be right with you. Take a seat on the couch over there.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok thank you [/COLOR]"don't fall asleep on the couch, don't fall asleep on the couch" [B]Secretary: [/B][COLOR="magenta"]Had a rough night dear? You don't look all that well should I reschedule the appointment for you?[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ehhhh no thanks I am fine.[/COLOR] " dam I must look worse then I thought a well nothing to do about it now" [B]Secretary: [/B][COLOR="Magenta"]He is ready to see you now, good luck looks like you need it.[/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Eh thanks I guess.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="red"]Hyde my boy good to see ya! Although you look like sh_t![/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Good to see you too, you are not looking too dapper yourself if I might say so.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="red"]Hehe the party went on for a very long time after you were gone, and you where right! Laura was ripe for the plucking![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hehe you lucky bastard you.[/COLOR] "Hes kidding right? He has got to be kidding!" [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I am kidding! Wouldn't want to be forced to put Freddy on the permanent injured roster right? "winks" Ok enough banter lets get down to business.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eh sure where do you want to start?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="red"]Well just give me a rundown of the roster and your thoughts on it for starters.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Sure let me just get my notes and I will go through them afterwards if you have any comments you can ask all you want. That ok with you?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Fine now start already![/COLOR]

[U]The Roster[/U] OOC Heels in red, Faces in blue. Gimmicks, dispositions and momentum are what they are at the start of the game. Push is start of game autopush. Popularity is US popularity. If I refer to past his prime, thinking about retirement etc. That is what the creative meeting gave me not my personal opinion. Weight and size are approximations by me. Finishers are taken from Wrestling Spirit 2 wherever possible. [U][B]Main Event:[/B][/U] [B]Name[/B]:[COLOR="Red"][B]Tommy Cornell[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TommyCornell_alt3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TCW_World.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 29 [B]Weight[/B]: 250 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 3 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: B+ [B]Gimmick[/B]: Straight Edge [B]Momentum[/B]:A [B]Finisher(s):[/B] Guilt Trip; a judo choke sleeper. Rough Ride; he suplexes the opponent up, then slingshots them off the ropes. As they bounce back, he twists and drops them with a face crusher into the mat. [B]Pro’s:[/B] The greatest there is, the greatest there was, the greatest there ever will be! Best wrestler of his generation if not all time, leader of the syndicate. Current World Heavyweight Champion. [B]Cons:[/B] none [B]Verdict:[/B] The figurehead of our organization, he should remain that way. "sucking up to the boss never a bad idea hehe" [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Wolf Hawkins[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/WolfHawkins_alt3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TCW_International.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 21 [B]Weight[/B]:235 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 0 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: C+ [B]Gimmick[/B]: c0cky Youth [B]Momentum[/B]: A [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Full Moon Rising; a running enzuigiri kick. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Already a very good wrestler, still very talented, has youth on his side and an excellent mentor. Member of the Syndicate, current International Title holder. [B]Cons:[/B] Have to be careful not to make him feel too important as this lead to the development of negative character traits. International belt is meant for midcarders so we either increase the prestige of the belt or have to get it off him somehow. [B]Verdict:[/B] As Tommy is the present Wolf is the future figurehead and already an integral part of the main event scene. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Sam Kieth[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/SamKeith_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 46 [B]Weight[/B]: 245 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 2 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: C+ [B]Gimmick[/B]: Traditionalist [B]Momentum[/B]: B+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Proton Lock; it is applied like a traditional scorpion deathlock, but he then bridges backward and applies a reverse neck lock, adding an extra level of pain to the mix. Neutron Plex; a head and arm suplex. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Experienced worker with excellent performance skills and good technique. Latest Member of the Syndicate. Stolen from SWF. [B]Cons:[/B] His age is catching up to him he is clearly past his prime. [B]Verdict:[/B] Our biggest capture of last year he wil remain in the main event scene as long as his body allows it. If any decay in his work is noticed time to move him down the card. Excellent in the capacity of training the basics to other workers. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RickyDaleJohnson.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]:37 [B]Weight[/B]: 290 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 5 [B]Style[/B]:Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: B+ [B]Gimmick[/B]: Street Fighter [B]Momentum[/B]: B+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Southern Justice; a nadowa/chokeslam variation. Leaping Lariat; a running leap for a flying lariat onto a rebounding enemy. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Excellent brawler, good basics for a big man, good at entertaining the crowd. [B]Cons:[/B] Also past his prime and he doesn't have enough stamina to be a true main eventer [B]Verdict:[/B] Our main face at the moment, he will keep that role as long as we don't have a adequate replacement and as long as his ring work is not suffering from his age. If he improves his stamina he could remain in the main event for years to come. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyson Baine[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/Tyson-Baine-normal.jpg[/IMG] (Thanks to J Silver for the render) [B]Age[/B]: 36 [B]Weight[/B]: 350 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 11 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: B [B]Gimmick[/B]: Demon [B]Momentum[/B]: B+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Hades bomb; a double handed choke bomb. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Again a good brawler, excellent star quality and menace, good basics except for selling. [B]Cons:[/B] Even worse stamina then RDJ and not as entertaining, needs to learn how to sell moves a lot better. Current gimmick not in line with face alignment [B]Verdict:[/B] Our secondary face needs a gimmick change or a heel turn. I recommend changing to a Bad Ass gimmick and keeping his real name. Only a cowardly company would revert back to a name associated with another gimmick even tough the fans recognize him. Needs to be in the ring with a competent seller to hide that particular flaw. Like RDJ possibly more suited for the uppermidcard/midcard in the long run, but for now one of our main faces. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Genghis Rahn[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/GhenghisRahn.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]:37 [B]Weight[/B]: 315 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 7 [B]Style[/B]: Brawler [B]Popularity[/B]: 10 C+ 1 B+ [B]Gimmick[/B]: Wild Man [B]Momentum[/B]: B+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Rahn To The Hills; a spinning death valley driver. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Menacing true brawler and very over in our home area has decent entertainment skills [B]Cons:[/B] His performance skills are really sub par for the main event especially his selling. His home area popularity is disproportionate with the rest of the country, also lacks stamina and has no real skill in playing a face. Is past his prime, over the hill so to speak. [B]Verdict:[/B] Remove from the main event as soon as possible, also a heel turn as soon as possible. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rocky Golden[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RockyGolden.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]:24 [B]Weight[/B]: 320 [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 10 [B]Style[/B]: Entertainer [B]Popularity[/B]: B- [B]Gimmick[/B]:Old School Face [B]Momentum[/B]: B+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: The Rack; a torture rack. Rocky Road; a release northern lights suplex. [B]Pro’s:[/B] The golden child has heaps and heaps of star quality, talented for a big man, very over. [B]Cons:[/B] Has gotten over way to fast, his wrestling skills need to catch up to his push before he can be a stable main eventer [B]Verdict:[/B] Needs to become a better wrestler very fast or need to slowly move him out of the main event scene until he is ready for a return. [U][B]Upper Midcard[/B][/U] [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]American Buffalo[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/AmericanBuffalo_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]:34 [B]Weight[/B]: 330 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 8 [B]Style[/B]: Brawler [B]Popularity[/B]: C [B]Gimmick[/B]: Man Beast [B]Momentum[/B]: A [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: The Stampede; a running powerslam. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Good brawler, pretty charismatic, decent basics. [B]Cons:[/B] Past his prime, low stamina. [B]Verdict:[/B] Good enough for the uppermidcard for now but not for long. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Jeremy 'Scout' Finch[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/Scout_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 29 [B]Weight[/B]: 240 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 2 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: C [B]Gimmick[/B]: Armed Forces [B]Momentum[/B]: B+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Special Force; a mutilation armbar. Danger Ahead; a seated neck plant held for the pin. Tag Team: Wave Of Mutilation; a cannonball legdrop. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Decent performance skills, excellent physical condition, good technical skills and some brawling to back it up. One part of the excellent tag team 'The New Wave' [B]Cons:[/B] Not enough star quality too really shine but great tag team worker. Room for improvement in the selling and psychology department. Occasionally gets into trouble backstage but it is not a big issue. [B]Verdict:[/B] Part of one of the best tag teams in the world The New Wave and The Machines are the prime candidates for the belts. Uppermidcard is a good place for him. Working with the machines and other wrestlers with good basics should round him out nicely. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thom 'Guide' Barrowman[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/Guide_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 29 [B]Weight[/B]: 245 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 2 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: [B]Gimmick[/B]: Armed Forces [B]Momentum[/B]: B+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Guided Missile; a northern lights bomb. Tag Team: Wave Of Mutilation; a cannonball legdrop. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Excellent brawler while at the same time possessing areal capabilities, good physical condition other half of ´the new wave´. [B]Cons:[/B] While owning more star power then his compatriot Finch he needs to work on his entertainment skills, also needs to improve his psychology. [B]Verdict:[/B] Same as Jeremy Finch basically upper midcard is the right place for him. Training his in ring psychology and entertainment skills should round him out nicely. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Eddie Peak[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]:31 [B]Weight[/B]:330 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 9 [B]Style[/B]: Brawler [B]Popularity[/B]: C [B]Gimmick[/B]: Psycho [B]Momentum[/B]: B [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Peak Of Perfection; a crucifix powerbomb. Peak of the Devil; a brutal variation of the back drop driver. [B]Pro’s:[/B] The Great White Shark is an excellent brawler who also has very good performance skills, a fine physique and real star quality. [B]Cons:[/B] Non really apart from the fact he is not a natural babyface, reccomend a heel turn asap. He can be a bit of a problem backstage from time to time but not in a major way. [B]Verdict:[/B] A future star too good for the uppermidcard. Need to keep an eye on his backstage behavior so it that it doesn't escalate. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rick Law[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RickLaw2.jpg[/IMG] (Thanks to Self for the render) [B]Age[/B]:25 [B]Weight[/B]: 325 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 9 [B]Style[/B]: Entertainer [B]Popularity[/B]: C+ [B]Gimmick[/B]: Law Enforcer [B]Momentum[/B]: C [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Long Arm Of The Law; a vicious lariat clothesline. Squad Car Slam; a sidewalk slam. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Very Entertaining, good brawler, good performance skills especially for a big man, good physique. On his way to becoming a real locker room leader. [B]Cons:[/B] Low momentum at this time, needs to improve his stamina. [B]Verdict:[/B] Could also Main Event if his stamina increases. In the meantime a very reliable uppermidcarder, need to get some momentum coming his way as soon as possible. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Joey Minessota[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 25 [B]Weight[/B]: 240 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 3 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: C [B]Gimmick[/B]: Blue Chipper [B]Momentum[/B]: C+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Minnesota Salute; a flying forearm from the top turnbuckle. Empire Spiral; he lifts the opponent up into a back suplex, then turns around and whips him arm across their chest, jamming them down with a spike slam. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Very good all-round wrestler who is still improving, Great physical condition at the same time, although lacking in the power department. He makes up for that with great performance skills and a good technique. [B]Cons:[/B] A little bland in the entertainment department [B]Verdict:[/B] Joey `Freaking` Minnesota could very well be the future number one babyface of the company, he only needs to develop his entertainment skills and character a bit more. Some extra power wouldn't hurt either but is not a necessity. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Koshiro Ino[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 30 [B]Weight[/B]: 315 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 7 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: C of note: B- in Japan [B]Gimmick[/B]: Power and Paint [B]Momentum[/B]: B- [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Kobra's Bite; a roll inverted DDT. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Good brawling skills combined with good basics for a big man. High Star quality and charisma. Very popular in Japan, protege of Haruki 'Hooded' Kudo. Also a positive influence in the locker room [B]Cons:[/B] Keep away from a camera/microphone at all costs! Not just because he speaks passable English at best, but because he is schooled in the Japanese 100 percent matches style so he has no microphone or acting skills to speak of." and he refuses to remove his dam face paint! Dam he must be ugly!" [B]Verdict:[/B] Good for the uppermidcard and for opening up the Japanese market if we intend to invade it. If his acting and microphone work improve could go higher then the uppermidcard. [B][U]Midcard[/U][/B] [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]John Anderson[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/HumanArsenal_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 32 [B]Weight[/B]: 240 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 2 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: C [B]Gimmick[/B]: Machine [B]Momentum[/B]: B+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Ammo Dump; a sit-out underhook facebuster. Tag Team: Mechanical Dissection; a scorpion deathlock and crossface crippler at the same time. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Great performance skills, very good technical skills and some rumbling and flying skills to boot. One half of the current tag team champions 'The Machines' and member of The Syndicate. [B]Cons:[/B] Needs to improve his selling and could do with better entertainment skills. [B]Verdict:[/B] Too good for the midcard should be moved to the uppermidcard. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Brent Hill[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/BrentHill_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 37 [B]Weight[/B]: 240 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 2 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: C [B]Gimmick[/B]: Machine [B]Momentum[/B]: B+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: King Of The Hill; a high elevation flying legdrop. Complete Package; a seated inverted sleeper, applied from a standing position. Tag Team: Mechanical Dissection; a scorpion deathlock and crossface crippler at the same time. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Out of this world performance stats, very good technical, rumble and flying skills. Other half of the tag team champions 'The Machines' and member of The Syndicate [B]Cons:[/B] Needs to really work on his entertainment skills. [B]Verdict:[/B] Way too good for the midcard, should be in the uppermidcard at least and possibly maineventing solo from time to time. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Sammy Bach[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/SammyBach_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TCW_AllAction.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 29 [B]Weight[/B]: 220 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 5 ft 11 [B]Style[/B]: Cruiserweight [B]Popularity[/B]: C+ [B]Gimmick[/B]: Rock Star [B]Momentum[/B]: B+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Bach On Your Back; a bodylock reverse sleeper. Adrenaline Shot; a flying flip neckbreaker. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Very good performance skills and flying skills, also pretty entertaining. Current All Action champion. [B]Cons:[/B] Is a pure high flyer and needs to work on his other skills. [B]Verdict:[/B] The All Action title is below his level, we need a way for him to loose it without loosing momentum or overness, if he becomes better at the other skills or if we change the product to show a greater appreciation for flying skills he could go very far. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Robert Oxford[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RobertOxford.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 47 [B]Weight[/B]: 230 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 1 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: C- [B]Gimmick[/B]: No Gimmick Needed [B]Momentum[/B]: D [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Classic Killer; a top rope knee drop. Tag Team; Specialty Of The House; death valley driver and top rope face buster combo. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Excellent performance stats and decent technical skills. One half of ' the Tag Team Specialists'. [B]Cons:[/B] Although still in good shape the thought of retirement should have crossed his mind a few times by now. Apart from the performance skills and technical skills a very bland worker. Does not have all the skills to portray his gimmick and has low momentum. Can be something of a grumpy old man backstage. [B]Verdict:[/B] Use him to train and push up our younger workers while he is still active. A gimmick change to increase his momentum and gimmick rating would be wise. Need to do something about his grumpiness. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Joel Bryant[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/JoelBryant.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 36 [B]Weight[/B]: 230 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 1 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: C [B]Gimmick[/B]: Straight Edge [B]Momentum[/B]: C+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: One Shot Drop; a overhead flip slam. Tag Team; Specialty Of The House; death valley driver and top rope face buster combo. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Much like Robert Oxford his tag team partner he has excellent performance stats and very good technical skills even surpassing his partners. Unlike his partner in 'The Tag Team Specialists' still very fit and on top of his game. [B]Cons:[/B] Like his partner a pretty bland worker and does not posses al the skills to portray his current gimmick well. [B]Verdict:[/B] Use him to train our less skillful workers but unlike his partner keep him in the midcard. Needs a gimmick change too preferably the same gimmick as his tag team partner. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Charlie Thatcher[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/CharlieThatcher.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 32 [B]Weight[/B]: 304 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 7 [B]Style[/B]: Brawler [B]Popularity[/B]: C- [B]Gimmick[/B]: Bully [B]Momentum[/B]: D+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Crusher Legdrop; a massive legdrop off the ropes. [B]Pro’s:[/B] He is tough consistent and somewhat over and entertaining. Best friends with Ricky Dale Johnson. [B]Cons:[/B] Apart from the ones mentioned above not worth his salt. Too old to be considered a talent. [B]Verdict:[/B] Depush immediately in favor of less over and more skilled workers. Needs a gimmick change to increase his momentum. Do not fire as it will piss off RDJ. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Pete 'Texas' Goldman[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TexasPete.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 26 [B]Weight[/B]: 320 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 8 [B]Style[/B]: Entertainer [B]Popularity[/B]: C [B]Gimmick[/B]: Cowboy [B]Momentum[/B]: C- [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Lone Star Drop; a big powerbomb. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Decent brawler with decent performance skills for a big man, stolen from SWF. Still young and shows potential. A positive influence on the looker room. [B]Cons:[/B] For an entertainer he is not entertaining at all so needs to imrpove his entertainment skills. Needs to improve his selling and stamina. [B]Verdict:[/B] He is an excellent tool to use as an example to show up our competitors the SWF. At first we can expose him for the mediocre wrestler that he is and then we can show the world how good a wrestler can become when wrestling with real talent over time. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tana 'The Mighty' Muliaina[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TanaTheMighty.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 30 [B]Weight[/B]: 420 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 1 [B]Style[/B]: Entertainer [B]Popularity[/B]: C- [B]Gimmick[/B]: Fun Babyface [B]Momentum[/B]: B [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Big Fat Samoan Squash; a running butt drop. [B]Pro’s:[/B] The fans seem to love him as he is very entertaining and has some decent brawling skills. [B]Cons:[/B] No stamina to speak of not a good wrestler by any means although not very bad either. [B]Verdict:[/B] Use him to get more talented workers over and keep his overness up by using him in angles and by having him work the crowd. If his performance skills and mainly his stamina does not improve we should consider pushing him down the card permanently. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Danny Fonzarelli[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/DannyFonzarelli.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 32 [B]Weight[/B]: 325 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 8 [B]Style[/B]: Brawler [B]Popularity[/B]: C- [B]Gimmick[/B]: Fun Babyface [B]Momentum[/B]: C+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Retro Rocket; a big spinebuster. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Very entertaining and decent brawling skills, also decent performance skills for a big man. [B]Cons:[/B] As with most big men needs to improve his psychology and selling. [B]Verdict:[/B] Almost the opposite of Texas Pete as he is very entertaining but focuses on his brawling, good enough for the midcard and possibly uppermidcard especially if his selling and psychology improves. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Billy Jack Shearer[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/BillyJackShearer.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 37 [B]Weight[/B]: 340 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 9 [B]Style[/B]: Brawler [B]Popularity[/B]: C- [B]Gimmick[/B]: Band Member [B]Momentum[/B]: B [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Rythm And Bruise; a big side suplex. Tag Team; Procedure Of Pain; a simultaneous frontal and inverted atomic drop, followed by a butt bomb on the face and a headbut to the groin. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Still over from his work in the Painful Procedure stable which is now his tag team. [B]Cons:[/B] All the rest and he is past his prime. [B]Verdict:[/B] can you say JOB! [B][U]Lower Midcard:[/U][/B] [B]Name[/B]:[COLOR="Red"][B]Ed Stone[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/EddStone_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 21 [B]Weight[/B]: 215 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 5 ft 10 [B]Style[/B]: Cruiserweight [B]Popularity[/B]: C- [B]Gimmick[/B]: Arrogant Heel [B]Momentum[/B]: B [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Party's Over; a seated face plant. [B]Pro’s:[/B] As a Stone he is destined for greatness, has very good flying skills, is entertaining and is starting to learn technical skills. [B]Cons:[/B] Is somewhat egotistical and needs to improve on most of his performance skills especially consistency. Is still mainly a high flyer. [B]Verdict:[/B] Need to be very careful with this one he has a possibly great destiny ahead of him but also some less then positive personality traits. Push him up the card very slowly while he improves his skills. As with Sammy he needs to either develop his other skills more or we need to bring in more workers of his type and/or tweak our product. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Ronnie V Pain[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RonnieVPain.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 36 [B]Weight[/B]: 340 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 9 [B]Style[/B]: Brawler [B]Popularity[/B]: C- [B]Gimmick[/B]: Punk [B]Momentum[/B]: E+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Power Chord; he grabs the opponent from the side in a double-armed grip under the arm and around the neck, then lifts and slams them like a Uranage. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Still over from the Painful Procedure days, possibly the most talented of that group apart from the front men. [B]Cons:[/B] although the most talented he still isn't a good wrestler by any means. Needs a lot more momentum and his current gimmick has bombed. [B]Verdict:[/B] Change gimmick and job out. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Randall Hopkirk[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RandallHopkirk.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 43 [B]Weight[/B]: 335 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 9 [B]Style[/B]: Brawler [B]Popularity[/B]: C- [B]Gimmick[/B]: Band Member [B]Momentum[/B]: D- [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Randallism; a back suplex rolled into a pinfall attempt. Tag Team; Procedure Of Pain; a simultaneous frontal and inverted atomic drop, followed by a butt bomb on the face and a headbut to the groin. [B]Pro’s:[/B] The more entertaining of the former painful procedure stable, now in a tag team with BJS under that name. [B]Cons:[/B] He maybe entertaining but he is not a good wrestler and is way past his prime. Very low momentum. [B]Verdict:[/B] A heel and or gimmick change could be beneficial for his momentum although it would be then recommended for his partner to do the same. After that it is job time. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Chance Fortune[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/ChanceFortune.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 28 [B]Weight[/B]: 225 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 0 [B]Style[/B]: Entertainer [B]Popularity[/B]: D+ [B]Gimmick[/B]: Teen Idol [B]Momentum[/B]: D+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Stroke Of Luck; a pump kick. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Vey entertaining worker with good basics and also very consistent, has some flashiness to his move set. Still talented despite his age. [B]Cons:[/B] Needs to improve the other performance skills and his flying skills to augment his flashiness. His technical skills could do with some improvement too. Needs more momentum. Wont tell us his real name so we can change it. [B]Verdict:[/B] Very entertaining and still talented once his skills improve to a sufficient level we can push him up. Needs something to improve his momentum. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Clark Alexander[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/ClarkAlexander_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 32 [B]Weight[/B]: 265 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 5 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: D [B]Gimmick[/B]: Traditionalist [B]Momentum[/B]: B [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Hawaiian Breaker; a DDT, but executed with vicious precision, driving the top of the opponent's skull into the mat. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Very good basics and technical skills especially for a man his size. [B]Cons:[/B] Not over enough in comparison to his skills has a distinct lack of star quality. Could do with some better brawling skills. [B]Verdict:[/B] Push him and see how far he can get, will probably become a very reliable midcarder. [B][U]Opener:[/U][/B] [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Freddy Huggins[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/FreddyHuggins.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 23 [B]Weight[/B]: 230 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 1 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: D [B]Gimmick[/B]: C0cky Youth [B]Momentum[/B]: B+ [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Huggins Kiss; a super kick. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Much like Chance Fortune very entertaining and a good flyer, he is very consistent and safe in his performances. Brother of Laura Huggins. [B]Cons:[/B] Really needs to improve his other performance stats if he is to shine and shares the problem at being only good at the flying skills. [B]Verdict:[/B] Talented and push upwards in accordance with his skill improvement. On high flyers see Ed Stone and Sammy Bach. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Harry Allen[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/HarryAllen.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 30 [B]Weight[/B]: 210 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 5 ft 9 [B]Style[/B]: Cruiserweight [B]Popularity[/B]: D+ [B]Gimmick[/B]: Teen Idol [B]Momentum[/B]: D- [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Helping Hand; a flying fist drop. Tag Team: Shoot Out; a savate kick from both sides at the same time followed by sequential fist drops. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Very decent worker with good star quality and charisma, one half of the experienced tag team "The Young Guns" [B]Cons:[/B] Low momentum and shares in the high flying problem. [B]Verdict:[/B] He and his partner need a gimmick change and although he is the more charismatic of the two they make an excellent lower midcard to opener level springboard team. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Steve Gumble[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/SteveGumble.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 30 [B]Weight[/B]: 210 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 5 ft 9 [B]Style[/B]: Cruiserweight [B]Popularity[/B]: D+ [B]Gimmick[/B]: Old School Face [B]Momentum[/B]: D [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Gumble Tumble; a savate kick. Shoot Out; a savate kick from both sides at the same time followed by sequential fist drops. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Much like his partner a decent worker although less entertaining. [B]Cons:[/B] No momentum to speak of, also severely lacks star quality and psychology. [B]Verdict:[/B] Without some skill improvement and without his partner not much of a worker. Good as an entry level worker that is it. Also in severe need of a gimmick change. [B][U]Enhancement Talent:[/U][/B] [B]Name[/B]:[COLOR="Blue"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/AaronAndrews.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 21 [B]Weight[/B]: 230 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 1 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: D [B]Gimmick[/B]: Blue Chipper [B]Momentum[/B]: E- [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Aaronautical; a flying body press, Drewing Breath; a standing hot shot. [B]Pro’s:[/B] The other golden child has excellent potential and has good allround skills. Still very young and eager to learn. [B]Cons:[/B] His attitude can be something of a problem from time to time, needs to improve his in ring psychology. [B]Verdict:[/B] Very talented worker and really deserves a push but have to be careful not to increase his negative personality traits. [B][U]Injured:[/U][/B] [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Troy Tornado[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TroyTornado.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 30 [B]Weight[/B]: 235 lbs [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 3 [B]Style[/B]: Regular [B]Popularity[/B]: B- [B]Gimmick[/B]: Egomaniac [B]Momentum[/B]: B [B]Finisher(s)[/B]: Star Maker; a high velocity flying forearm. [B]Pro’s:[/B] Very good performance skills, technical skills and flying skills combined with decent rumble skills. Also very entertaining [B]Cons:[/B] Injured for a long time at the moment, his submission skill lags behind his other technical skills. His star quality although good is not at the same level as his in ring skills. [B]Verdict:[/B] Need to keep in the public eye somehow so that he does not loose momentum or popularity, great worker can not wait to have him back. Could do with a temporary replacement for him. [B][U]Non wrestlers:[/U][/B] [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Floyd Goldworthy[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/FloydGoldworthy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 42 [B]Job[/B]: Manager [B]Gimmick[/B]: Executive Consultant [B]Popularity[/B]: C [B]Pro’s:[/B] Very good on the microphone and charismatic and our most well known manager. [B]Cons:[/B] Can only work as a manager while possessing almost no star quality. [B]Verdict:[/B] At the moment our other managers need more attention and our current colour commentator is not at the level we want him to be so maybe we can persuade Floyd to assume that position till we find a suitable replacement. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Laura Huggins[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/LauraCatherineHuggins.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 23 [B]Job[/B]: Manager/Personality [B]Gimmick[/B]: Executive Consultant [B]Popularity[/B]: D- [B]Pro’s:[/B] Good star quality and sex appeal as well as on her way to becoming a locker room leader. She has youth on her side as well. Sister of Freddy Huggins. [B]Cons:[/B] Not very well known yet and for a manager her entertainment skills are average. [B]Verdict:[/B] Need to work on her popularity and entertainment skills. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Karen Killer[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/KarenKiller.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 38 [B]Job[/B]: Manager [B]Gimmick[/B]: Goth [B]Popularity[/B]: D+ [B]Pro’s:[/B] More well known then Laura and has better entertainment skills. [B]Cons:[/B]: too low a sex appeal to use in that capacity. [B]Verdict:[/B] Decent heel manager more in a entertainment then a sexy way tough. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Jasmine Saunders[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/JasmineSaunders.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 22 [B]Job[/B]: Colour Commentator [B]Gimmick[/B]: None [B]Popularity[/B]: F [B]Pro’s:[/B] She is young and she is sexy and has some charisma. [B]Cons:[/B] Not good at handling the microphone and virtually unknown and has no gimmick. Can be something of a trouble backstage from time to time. [B]Verdict:[/B] A colour commentator whose greatest feature is her sex appeal which is useless in that role and who is bad on the microphone to boot is not really useful, plus she is the secondary colour commentator. Turn her into a valet/manager or give her the boot. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Kyle Rhodes[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 36 [B]Job[/B]: Colour Commentator [B]Gimmick[/B]: Staff Member [B]Popularity[/B]: C+ [B]Pro’s:[/B] Has been with the company for a long time and is pretty well known. Has decent microphone skills. [B]Cons:[/B] Not enough charisma for the standard we are aiming at. Also almost zero star quality. [B]Verdict:[/B] His habit of calling a match as if it is real maybe useful in Japan but not in the States plus it kind of duplicates what the announcer is doing. Probably wise to hang onto him if floyd is not willing to colour commentator and/or we can not find a replacement otherwise best to let him go. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Jason Azaria[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 47 [B]Job[/B]: Announcer [B]Gimmick[/B]: Staff Member [B]Popularity[/B]: B- [B]Pro’s:[/B] Vey good announcer and well known. [B]Cons:[/B] Can be something of a problem backstage from time to time. [B]Verdict:[/B] Our number one announcer and he will remain that way for the foreseeable future. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Shawn Doakes[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/ShawnDoakes.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 22 [B]Job[/B]: Announcer [B]Gimmick[/B]: None [B]Popularity[/B]: E+ [B]Pro’s:[/B] He is very young. [B]Cons:[/B] Not good enough at announcing or known at all. [B]Verdict:[/B] As a brand split is far away into the future and when it does happen we can probably find a better one no real reason to keep him around unless he can become an useful manager in some way although that is highly doubtful. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sam Sparrow[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/SamSparrow.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 51 [B]Job[/B]: Referee [B]Gimmick[/B]: None [B]Popularity[/B]: 9 E 1 F 1 F- [B]Pro’s:[/B] Our most experienced referee and a good one to boot. [B]Cons:[/B] Our oldest and most expensive referee. [B]Verdict:[/B] Depends on how many referees we want if we do fire one I reccomend him, as his non refereeing stats are the worst of the three and he is the most expensive one. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ray Johnson[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RayJohnson.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 34 [B]Job[/B]: Referee [B]Gimmick[/B]: None [B]Popularity[/B]: 9 E 1 F 1 F- [B]Pro’s:[/B] Very good and relatively young referee [B]Cons:[/B] none really [B]Verdict:[/B] Keep as secondary and talented referee working the dark matches and possibly the ´b´ show if we can manage to get one. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Eugene Williams[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/EugeneWilliams.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 42 [B]Job[/B]: Referee [B]Gimmick[/B]: None [B]Popularity[/B]: 9 D- 2 E+ [B]Pro’s:[/B] Very good referee. [B]Cons:[/B] none really. [B]Verdict:[/B] Our most well known and probably best referee he wil be the new head referee and remain that way depending on how the other tow develop. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][B]Archie Judge[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/ArchieJudge.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 51 [B]Job[/B]: Road Agent [B]Gimmick[/B]: None [B]Popularity[/B]: D- [B]Pro’s:[/B] Extremely respected road agent with very good psychology to boot. [B]Cons:[/B] None really. [B]Verdict:[/B] Our best road agent at this time although there are better on the market it is wise to keep him all be it as a secondary road agent or in a possible development territory. [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Arnold Westberry[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/ArnoldWestberry.jpg[/IMG] [B]Age[/B]: 51 [B]Job[/B]: Road Agent [B]Gimmick[/B]: None [B]Popularity[/B]: D- [B]Pro’s:[/B] Decent road agent who also has some entertainment skills. [B]Cons:[/B] A pain in the but backstage. [B]Verdict:[/B] He is not at the level of road agent that we should strive for plus causes a lot of backstage problems, release immediately! [B]Name[/B]: [COLOR="Red"][B]Hyde Hill[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/Random_Male06_alt.jpg[/IMG] (Thanks to Bull for the render) [B]Age[/B]: 35 [B]Job[/B]: Running this company from behind the scenes, if I get the job that is. [B]Gimmick[/B]: Genius "Self confidence is important in this business hehe". [B]Popularity[/B]: F- [B]Pro’s:[/B] Is already decent at booking and has a decent reputation as booker and will hopefully only get better, works dirt cheap too. [B]Cons:[/B] none of course apart from the fact that he can only work as a booker and not on screen. [B]Verdict:[/B] Appoint as head booker as soon as possible. [B]Stable(s):[/B] The Syndicate. Members; Tommy Cornell, Wolf Hawkins, Sam Keith, Brent Hill, John Anderson. Momentum; A [B][U]OOC Very important to note just because you have read this does not mean you know who I wil be pushing and who I won't be. I could be lying to Cornell, new workers will come in, events will happen that turn things around etc[/U][/B]

Working on finishing the roster in the meantime here is some interactive stuff for you all. Which wrestlers am I going to be signing in the initial round and where will I place them? Who am I going to fire immediately? Yes I am going to get (a) development relationt(s) so where do they go?: Trainers(0-5): Development(10-30): Main card(0-10): You´re FIRED!(0-10): The winner wil recieve a picture taken by me of Tommy Cornell playing with facepaint and pretending to be his favorite wrestler! "shh don´t tell him". Winner wil be decided by who has the highest percentage of correct answers multiplied by the amount of correct answers. So 1 correct out of 1 gues = 100 x 1 = 100, 4 correct out of 5 gueses = 80 x 4 = 320.

Yes I am going to get (a) development relationt(s) so where do they go?: [B]MAW[/B] Trainers(0-5): [B]Eric Tyler Steve Flash[/B] Development(10-30): [B]Ash Campbell Blake Belushi Cameron Vessey Davis Wayne Newton Frankie Perez Jonathan Faust Julian Watson Mainstream Hernandez Rick Strantz Shooter Sean Deeley[/B] Main card(0-10): [B]Darryl Devine Swoop McCarthy[/B] You´re FIRED!(0-10): [B]Billy Jack Shearer Ronnie V Pain[/B] Never having played TCW (because they suck! :p) these workers might not fit the product.

Yes I am going to get a development relationship so where do they go?: MAW - cos it's probably the only one that will accept the promotion relationship!! (It was in my game) Trainers(0-5): Steve Flash JD Morgan Eric Tyler Development(10-30): Mainstream Hernandez American Elemental Frankie Perez Cameron Vessey Casey Valentine Davis Wayne Newton Jacob Jett Kirk Jameson Main card(0-10): Lead Belly Grease Hogg Bulldozer Brandon Smith Acid Black Eagle (Plague) Fumihiro Ota Rhino Umaga Champagne Lover You´re FIRED!(0-10): BJ Shearer Randall Hopkirk Ronnie V Pain Charlie Thatcher

Ok the roster is finally finished! I can finally move on! Next part wil be the product and the owner goals. After that will be a segment and then the first cards. Here I would like to anounce a new segment that I will be introducing shortly. It is called:"A guide by Hyde." And wil cover some gameplay tips and tricks, as I intend this to be an instructional dynasty to some extent as well. These segments wil feature my opinions and observations, not facts set in stone. Hope you all enjoy the roster and look out for the product and owner goals later today and the segment and first card tomorrow. The who gets hired, fired competition wil be active till the first ppv. Thank´s go out to all those who nominated me for Rookie Diary of the month and all my readers and correspondents. PS If someone would be able to make me a banner for "a guide by Hyde" I would be very gratefull.

Great back story, I am assuming you fixed most of the typo's rathen pointed out, as I did not run across them. Unlike Rath, I did not mind the accent and thought it brought a lot of character to the writing. I do agree that the back and forth of the format gets kind of wearing. conversation -> text wall -> conversation. my suggestion as I know some times you need the wall of text, is to break it up, throw more space inbetween the paragraphs. possibly indent the paragraphs once or twice, to keep the lines shorter. Over all I like the format though, and the diary has had a great start, I hope your first show hold up to the quality of your intro.

Chapter 6 part 2 [U]The Product[/U] [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="red"]Hmmm I see you took a long time writing all this up kid must not have gotten much sleep eh.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Not really no although all the knowledge I have gather from Joel and Sam and especially you that I gathered over the last months has certainly helped make it easier.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Enough sucking up kid, I agree with most of your evaluations but not all, what’s all this about the cruiserweights and why don't you like some of our big men? They bring some realism to the fray.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I have nothing against big men at all it is just a fact that some off them are not very good at selling moves it seems a bit inherent. Plus I like the smaller fast paced workers.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hmm we tried that before with the cruiserweight division it wasn't particularly successful.[/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Yeah that was the problem you made it into its own division instead of having them mix it up with the rest of the roster, you even gave them their own tag team belts for gods sake! That was real overkill and also it was never promoted as more then an opening level sideshow. Plus that was before this is now, I really think there is a great wealth of cruiserweights and the like out there and that the market for more modern fast paced high flying wrestling has grown. I am not referring to spot monkey’s or the full on daredevil stuff just a more modern approach would be a welcome addition.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="red"]So how do you think we should accomplish that? And mind you I do not want to loose any sponsorship money over this and I want to keep the product balanced between popularity and skill.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Well I suggest we increase the level of modern wrestling to say the same level as the realism and to counteract the negative effects we increase the comedy on the show.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What! That is exactly what we don't want! We are not a sideshow as they are over in the East! We are about wrestling boy![/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Yes, yes I completely agree with you on that! I don't mean any over the top or low brow or slapstick comedy. I am referring to a more edgier humor if you will. Giving the people some laughs while still remaining serious about all of it.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Ok if you put it like that I can agree with it.[/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Good that should solve the sponsorship and balance question and will also open up a wider arrange of acceptable gimmicks. None to over the top mind you and the wackier ones only for the midcard and below up top will be all about the competition.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Yeah I also saw that you have changed almost all our workers too their real names and stuff.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yeah that is to emphasize the fact that we are 'real' so to speak and that we are about the wrestling not the side show.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Yeah I like it and understand that sentiment now all we need to do is interrogate that kid Chance Fortune.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I got some plans concerning that but that is something for the future not now.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="red"]Ok, ok just run it by me first when the time comes eh.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Sure thing and there is one last thing I want to run by you.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Ok what is it?[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I would like to incorporate a more lucha libre style too our company because I think .....[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]NO! NO WAY IN HELL! [/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]we we we what?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="red"]No lucha libre you hear me! I did one of those matches down in old Mexico way and afterwards I had a bad experience with a midget, a valet some tequila and a cactus. So no freaking lucha libre![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/Random_Midget05.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/Random_Female18.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/23044997.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/cactus08.jpg[/IMG] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok I get the picture![/COLOR] " although I don’t want too" [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Enough about that any more about the product?[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Nopes that is about it although I would like to remove all risqué elements and tone down the cult factor.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sure no problem.[/COLOR] " dam no more scantly clad ladies" [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well that is it, that is what I think we should do[/COLOR] *under my breath* [COLOR="blue"]apart from bringing back two belts.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What was that last thing?[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Nothing, nothing.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]No I heard you say belts what is it about them?[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I would like to bring back the cruiserweight and hardcore belts but not in their original form. The cruiserweight belt will be a midcard title for middleweights and below and the hardcore title will become the hard hitting title and also a midcard title for middleweights and above. This way both our big men and smaller ones have their own midcard belt and the middleweights can alternate in between depending on their style.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]But three singles heavyweight titles is way too much we don't have the roster for that![/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Ehm yeah that is why I want to elevate the international title to main event level. We have or will have enough main eventers soon that all of them fighting over one belt will be pretty hard to pull off and if we ever want to do a brand split in the future we better get a secondary main event title’s prestige up while we can.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Wolf will be delighted and I can see what you mean, man you are really thinking ahead aren't you.[/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]That's my job sir, that is if I got the job.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Consider it done kid and good luck. And if you screw up you are dead meat! So let me tell you what I consider would be screwing up![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] *Gulp*

[QUOTE=mistaken;472997]Great back story, I am assuming you fixed most of the typo's rathen pointed out, as I did not run across them. Unlike Rath, I did not mind the accent and thought it brought a lot of character to the writing. [/QUOTE] Nah I do know what you mean - it does add depth and it was a good attempt at helping the reader sound it out in their head and add a bit of immersion. I guess I just found it overly distracting :) And yeah, he's gone back and edited quite a bit of it spelling wise, so it's really nice to see he's using feedback positively.

Chapter 6 part 3 [U]The Goals[/U] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Ok kid here are my goals for success you ready for em?[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ready as I will ever be I guess.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]First of all I represent a group of investors and I do not want them clamoring for my job. That plus I got some of my own money in this place so I do not want us to fall into debt at any point understand?[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yeah no problem I will even try to run a profit if that is ok with you? [/COLOR]*chuckles* [B]Cornell:[/B] *laughs* [COLOR="red"]That is of course more then ok. But falling into debt is really a deal breaker and I will bury you if it happens![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yes sir, mister Cornell, sir![/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Now don't get wise with me! You only got just got the job and that is a good way of losing it. Another good way is if you in any way would damage my personal protege Wolf Hawkins. He needs to be kept at a minimum of B- momentum and I want him at a B level of popularity in at least two years.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Protect the momentum and increase the popularity of the boss's darling. Got it as long as his ego doesn't get the best of him.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I don't care what he does or how much of a pain in the butt he becomes you just get him there ok! Speaking of pains in the butt you can’t hire anyone with an industry reputation of less then C-.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]But the arseholes have recently given everyone even the biggest pains a blank slate! They would need to be major a-holes to get that low that fast.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well this is a standing one so in time it might give you problems if you don’t handle the backstage you dig?[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yes I dig.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Good because if you fail me you will be only digging one thing and that is your grave![/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]No need to go psycho on me sir I will do all that is in my powers not to fail you or this company.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="red"]Good and speaking of psychos you are not allowed to hire any.[/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]But we need to have some hardcore matches some of the time. Those psychos could come in real handy then.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We got some guys who can handle a hardcore match without going completely overboard so no psychopaths![/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]That is it?[/COLOR] " wow too easy" [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Yeah that is it for now.[/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Thank you for this opportunity Mr. Cornell I won’t let you down.[/COLOR] As I get up and walk to the door I can not believe my luck. With these goals I can do pretty much whatever I want! Man I can not wait to use all this freedom he has given me. He must have heaps of faith in my ability or something. [B]| | V[/B] [B]Me:[/B] *walking out the door* [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Hey kid get drag your raggedy ass back in here! you didn’t think I would make it that easy would ya? I got some faith in you but that much no way![/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B]"dam" * I sit back down" [COLOR="blue"]Ok I was surprised to be honest, so what else?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]If you want to hire talented but not well known guys they have to be at a maximum of 25 years of age.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok that should not be a problem.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Anybody you want to directly assign to the main roster needs to have at least a D in popularity in the US. And I want them on written contracts not of that amateurish p.p.a. stuff.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok I can understand that we are not national for no reason and they need to have some popularity when coming into the company.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]And I don’t want you to go overboard with the signings just enough for the next level of popularity and an even number of heels and faces at the same time will do fine.[/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Gotcha boss I was thinking along the same lines.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Furthermore this is wrestling not MMA so no MMA fighters.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]No problem at all no problem at all.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Oh and so as not to antagonize our Japanese and Mexican friends or our fans, no one who does not already speaks passable English. *mumbles* Also your Spanish accent sucks![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Huh what was that last part?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]You know what I mean![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok point taken nobody with at least some degree of English. So as not to antagonize the Japanese or Mexican markets or our fans. [/COLOR]"Thank god I can still bring in all my European friends!" [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Oh and for the space of two years nobody from Europe! As I don’t want the locker room thinking you are playing favorites![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] "DAM!" [COLOR="blue"]Ok so no one employed by EWA, UEW, ROF, MOSC or 21CW or unemployed and based there.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"] I didn't say anything about the UK! Man what universe are you from! It is not like there is a tunnel connecting them to the mainland or that they are in some kind of political union with Europe or something![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Right what was I thinking! Must have been a brain freeze or something.[/COLOR] "Well can’t bring in my friends but can raid the UK of talent" [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well that is finally it till I can think up some more now go and do your job, make like a Redwood and blow and leave me in peace![/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Sure thing Boss.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Oh and kid?[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yes boss?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]No dropping to Cult size or people who have had any trouble with the law, and good luck you will need a lot of it! *laughs*[/COLOR] OOC The second part of rules where made up by myself to challenge myself a bit more and to serve as rough guidelines, also I thought it would be more realistic that way. And yes I did get those very easy official owner goals.

That finishes chapter 6, predictions on the hiring and firing etc may be edited accordingly until I post the ppv. In chapter 7 we will be going into the black hole, I will post the first cards and do rundown of them as this is in retrospect and I want to get to where I am at in a reasonable rate. So mainly the ppv's and some important segments in the normal show will get a very extensive write up. I am finally close to actually posting some matches and I hope I will make it worth the wait. In particular the first ppv of course. I will be posting prediction cards for all 4 weekly shows and a separate one for the ppv and will keep separate scores on both. Also look out for the first guide by Hyde and some introductions of new signings. Again all feedback is welcome as I will use it and enjoy it. I hope you have enjoyed the read so far.

A guide by Hyde installment 1 [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/agbh.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]"A GUIDE BY HYDE"[/U][/B][/CENTER] In this first installment of "A Guide By Hyde" we will be covering the roster, the product and finances. [B]The Roster:[/B] There is no need to go as in depth to it as I did, but it is important to get a clear picture for yourself. The most important aspects are to see which wrestler's fit your product the best and what are their respective overness levels. Then make a mental note or write down on a piece of paper who you intend to push up the card and push down the card. This will become your general long term guideline. [B]The Product:[/B] It all depends on what it starts at and how much leeway your boss will give you. Compare the product too the wrestlers on the roster, if for instance your best or most talented wrestler's are cruiserweights, or the best ones that are on the open market are mainly that type. You should think about increasing the level of modern. It all depends on what playing style and wrestlers you prefer and what the boss lets you get away with. [B]The Finances:[/B] Always and I repeat always raise your ticket prices by 4$ across the board. For some reason fans in TEW do not calculate in percentages but in raw increase, 4 dollars will not result in lower attendances and will generate greater income. Try and keep your roster too a bare minimum, just above the minimum amount of wrestlers needed for the level you are on or for the next level if you are confident of expansion. This will make it easier to keep everyone happy, doesn't dilute exposure over too many workers and of course keeps the wage bill down. Another point about the wage bill it is generally best to keep workers around till their contracts expire as you will have too pay their entire remaining wages if you fire them without being involved in an incident. The only exception is if you need the extra wage room at that moment because you know a current or targeted wrestlers contract is coming up and you need the extra wage room. Speaking of contracts it is advisable to sign people who you intend to lower the popularity of to as short a contract as possible and those who you intend to increase too as long a contract as possible. This is because they will base their wage demands mainly on their popularity within your game area. I hope this was helpful to some, and again these are my opinion's not facts and are my way of playing the game I am not stating that this is THE way to play the game. PS Thanks Dpro for the banner.

Chapter 7 part 1 [B]Chapter 7[/B] [U]The Black Hole[/U] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We are going where!!!!!!![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]As I said we are going to Central Australia.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Kid that place is the black whole of wrestling no one goes there! It is just dust and gravel and pits and pits and Ozzies, not plenty of Ozzies, and the Eye!................ Of the Sun always shining.[/COLOR] *rakes throat* [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Exactly and that is why we will go there we will hold a sort of training camp. That way we can find out who works well with who without the arseholes caring too much.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Still it will cost a bundle.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well we won't be advertising, we will hold it in the smallest venue we can find and we will not be using any special effects or music etc. Just a ring and our wrestlers. In the long term it will save us a lot of money because we will know who are not fit to work with each other and because their first match is so under the radar and won't be appreciated by the local arseholes we can avoid that new repetitive booking thing.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Hmm well it is your funeral kid, the boys won’t like this but of to the hole we go. [/COLOR] So of to the black hole we went and we had one hell of a training camp, evryone facing everyone in at least one minute matches. It tired some of the older folks out but not to an extent that a bit of rest wouldn't fix that. We learned which wrestlers just didn't click and which did and which manager's worked well with which wrestlers. And as expected the local arseholes ignored as and the couple that where in the stands where heartily booing. But we didn't care we weren't here to become popular just the opposite. There was one exception tough. One guy sat threw all the events with a mesmerized look on his face. He was tall and pretty well built and upon closer inspection he seemed to have something about him that just draws people in. That certain 'it' factor if you will. So after the event's of the day I decided to talk to him. [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/SwoopMcCarthy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey, what is your name kid?[/COLOR] [B]Fan:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Salonius McCarthy, but people just call me Swoop.[/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Ok Swoop so what did you think of all the event's.[/COLOR] [B]Swoop: [/B][COLOR="green"]Man I wish I could wrestle with guy's of that magnitude, ain't nothing like the APW, they got some good guys don't get me wrong but nothing of this level.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ah yeas I heard about that. It is the new conglomerate of Australian federations. So you a fan of them?[/COLOR] [B]Swoop:[/B] [COLOR="green"]A fan! Man I am their number one draw! I just feel that I have started to outgrow them man. You know what I mean? Unfortunately nobody pays attention to Australia so when you guys rolled into town I just had to see it.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yeah I know what you mean, and you know what I will give you a chance to prove to me that you belong in the big leagues.[/COLOR] [B]Swoop:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Oh man I can’t believe this is happening, thank you man, thank you so much.[/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Hey it is just a test match, now go to the back and put on some wrestling gear and I will round up an opponent for ya.[/COLOR] [B]Swoop:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Sure thing I will be back in a jip.[/COLOR] (For the adventures of Swoop and company check out: [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=31882"]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=31882[/URL]) Now who would be a nice challenge for this young kid? Not somebody I was overly fond of or too good a wrestler just a good yard stick for his abilities. Preferably someone who also has that 'it' factor to see if he can still outshine him. I know! [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Anybody know where Tana is?[/COLOR] [B]TP: [/B][COLOR="Sienna"]Hot dang where you think boss, he be where he always be.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Thanks Pete off to the buffet table it is.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yo Tana stop your scrounging for a minute and get over here![/COLOR] [B]Tana:[/B] *mumbles threw his full mouth* [COLOR="darkorange"]cmng bss.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What?[/COLOR] [B]Tana:[/B] *swallows* *In a high pitch voice* [COLOR="darkorange"]coming boss![/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] "dam that voice always surprises me must be why the fans like him; a big fat lug with a high pitch voice" [COLOR="blue"]Come over here Tana I got a last job for you to do before you can get back to the trog ya pig.[/COLOR] [B]Tana: [/B]*walks up to me*[COLOR="darkorange"]I ain't fat I am just big boned! So what do you want me to do?[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I got a local kid coming in and I ant you to put him through his paces you got that round pound?[/COLOR] [B]Tana: [/B][COLOR="darkorange"]Sure thing boss where do you want me?[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]In the ring o course! And wait for the kid![/COLOR] "Where is this itching coming from? Am I catching that Samoaphobia thing?" After a couple of minutes the kid came out and walked into the ring. Instead of being intimidated by Tana I think he understood my ploy and started laughing instead. What happened next was short but o my god was it sweet. After some back and forth punches Swoop picked up! Yes picked up! Tana and slammed him down in a powerslam so vicious that most of the food came back out of Tana´s mouth. After seeing this feet of strength I told the kid to wait in the ring. I went to get Tommy and told him what the kid just did, we decided to see what he was really capable of and put him up against Sam (Kieth). This time the kid got really nervous facing up to such a legend and excellent wrestler. He still acquitted himself pretty good so in the end me and Tommy decided it was worth the relocation costs to bring him over. After we told him the news he was over the moon. He told us he couldn’t wait to go back and tell his friends and co workers. He also asked us if we would be interested in any of his fellow wrestlers. We answered that one was enough for now but that if he did good more could follow. Plus we didn't want to cripple the APW from the start. OOC That concludes our adventures in the black hole. I know what I did isn't exactly cheating but it isn't fair either. I admit that it was a bit of power gaming on my part but I felt best to be honest about it. I only did it with the start roster and that was it. I hope you can all find it in yout hearts to forgive me, and continue on the wild ride that is TCW.

Chapter 7 part 2 And finally our first cards! These will be the weekly shows in preperation too the ppv. As said before I won't do extensive match write ups on them but will highlight all important storyline events. Prediction follow the 1 point for winner and 2 points for grade system. I will keep seperate scores for weekly and monthly shows. Kinda changed my mind about the weekly write ups and they will be more extensive. So one week at a time now. For your predictions: [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TCW.jpg[/IMG] Ronnie V. Pain vs. Chance Fortune Grade: Robert Oxford vs. Aaron Andrews Grade: Texas Pete vs. Rick Law Grade: Ed Stone vs. Joey Minnesota Grade: Joel Bryant vs. Koshiro Ino Grade: Wolf Hawkins vs. Danny Fonzarelli Grade: Freddy Hugins vs. Ricky Dale Johnson Grade: Tommy Cornell vs Clarck Alexander Grade: Good luck to you all, the write ups will be up somewhere around tomorrow hopefully.

Archived