TCW To The Brink And Beyond

Changed the prediction thing as I will be doing more extensive weekly show write ups altough not as extensive as the ppv. Prizes will include merchandise for the short term and a place on the booking team in the longterm. I am looking for someone who wants to post in character as either a SWF mark or a TCW smark comenting on my actions and cards. Aplications via private message please. Don´t forget to vote for the diary of the month in all three categories! Not necessarily for me of course. These votes really help to encourage and motivate the writers as it is hard work sometimes and you are never sure of how much it is apreciated.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;473342][B]Chapter 7[/B] For the adventures of Swoop and company check out: [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=31882"]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=31882[/URL]) [/QUOTE] swoooooooooop :D Thank you for the very kind plug, too :D I hope you don't mind me not picking grades - I find it so hard to pick grades for things running my own fed, I would be awful at it here. [B]Ronnie V. Pain[/B] vs. Chance Fortune Robert Oxford vs. [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] Texas Pete vs. [B]Rick Law [/B] [B]Ed Stone[/B] vs. Joey Minnesota Joel Bryant vs. [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] [B] Wolf Hawkins [/B]vs. Danny Fonzarelli Freddy Hugins vs. [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] [B] Tommy Cornell [/B]vs Clarck Alexander Hope this is ok :)

Ronnie V. Pain vs. [B]Chance Fortune[/B] [B]Grade: D[/B] [B]Robert Oxford[/B] vs. Aaron Andrews [B]Grade: D+[/B] Texas Pete vs. [B]Rick Law[/B] [B]Grade: C-[/B] Ed Stone vs. [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] [B]Grade: C+[/B] Joel Bryant vs. [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] [B]Grade: C[/B] [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] vs. Danny Fonzarelli [B]Grade: C[/B] Freddy Huggins vs. [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] [B]Grade: C+[/B] [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Clark Alexander [B]Grade: B-[/B]

Ronnie V. Pain vs. [B]Chance Fortune[/B] Grade: C [I]I don't think Ronnie's as bad as most say he is, but Fortune is the future of the company likely[/I] Robert Oxford vs. [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] Grade: C+ [I]Oxford is a hero of mine, but he's about to retire... sad face.[/I] Texas Pete vs. [B]Rick Law[/B] Grade: D+ [I]You went out of your way to get one of Law's non-cop pictures... makes me think you're got something planned for him[/I] [B]Ed Stone [/B]vs. Joey Minnesota Grade: A [I]Somehow, I just know this match should rock the house.[/I] Joel Bryant vs. [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] Grade: B [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]vs. Danny Fonzarelli Grade: C+ Freddy Hugins vs. [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] Grade:B- [I]I don't see RDJ losing this early[/I] [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Clarck Alexander Grade: B+ [I]He's the owner of the company versus a charismaless heap. Go Tommy go![/I]

Ronnie V. Pain vs. [B]Chance Fortune[/B] Grade: D+ [B]Robert Oxford[/B] vs. Aaron Andrews Grade: D+ Texas Pete vs. [B]Rick Law[/B] Grade: D+ Ed Stone vs. [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] Grade: C+ Joel Bryant vs. [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] Grade: C+ [B] Wolf Hawkins[/B] vs. Danny Fonzarelli Grade:C+ Freddy Hugins vs. [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] Grade: B- [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Clarck Alexander Grade: B

[I]Good move on changing the predictions thingy, the whole having to predict 4 shows thing was a bit daunting. [/I] Ronnie V. Pain vs. [B]Chance Fortune[/B] Grade: D [I]This match will probably suck by TCW standards, as one of Painful Procedure is involved. Fortune has a future with TCW, whilst the job out Painful Procedure tour starts here. [/I] [B]Robert Oxford[/B] vs. Aaron Andrews Grade: C [I]Andrews is a good prospect, and Oxford may be on the brink of retirement but I just can't see Andrews taking this.[/I] Texas Pete vs. Rick Law Grade: D+ [I]Hoss-fest !! Rick Law is fairly good for a big man though, unlike Texas Pete, though you did suggest in your profile that you see him as a 'project'.[/I] Ed Stone vs. [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] Grade: B [I]Stone's a spot monkey with an over-sized opinion of his own self worth, where as Minnesota is a future main eventer.[/I] Hopefully though if Edd brings his his A Game, this has all the potential to be match of the night. Joel Bryant vs. [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] Grade: C+ [I]Ino's coming in with the reputation of being an international star, where as Bryant is an ageing mid-carder, I can't see much point in Bryant winning here.[/I] [B]Wolf Hawkins vs[/B]. Danny Fonzarelli Grade: C+ [I]Is this for Wolf's title ? Even if it's not I can't see the Syndicate member losing[/I] Freddy Hugins vs. [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] Grade: B- RDJ won't be losing to someone of Huggins level [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Clarck Alexander Grade: B- [I]Chances of Clark winning this match are about as likely as Hull City winning the Premier League.[/I]

Ronnie V. Pain vs. [B]Chance Fortune[/B] Grade:[COLOR="Sienna"][B][SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Robert Oxford vs. [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] Grade: [COLOR="Sienna"][B][SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Texas Pete vs. [B]Rick Law[/B] Grade: [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Ed Stone vs. [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] Grade: [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Joel Bryant vs. [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] Grade: [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [B] Wolf Hawkins[/B] vs. Danny Fonzarelli Grade: [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Freddy Hugins vs. [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] Grade: [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Clarck Alexander Grade: [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Overall grade: [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Ok since the new patch is out and I haven´t posted a show as of yet I would like my readers opinion. Do I use my current game where I am one year in and can produce al lot of matches etc till I get where I am at. Or do I start up a new one without the black hole advantage, plus a more day to day feel to it all from the start? I am leaning towards the first but wouldn´t mind the second either. The first option would make it easier for me to produce as I know a lot in retrospect and have a lot of matches and am at a point where can possibly diverge from the obvious first things one does. And I have those great freedom giving owner goals. The first card wil remain the same either way. This has been the reason why it hasn't been posted yet as I have been mulling it over. Would love to hear all your imput. [COLOR="black"][B][SIZE="6"]The following shows are my first attempt if ya want to go to the "new" part skip the shows. All other stuff is still valid tough.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Don't start again, what you did wasn't cheating its realisticish!. Ronnie V. Pain vs. Chance Fortune Winner: Chance Fortune Grade: D+ Robert Oxford vs. Aaron Andrews Winner: Aaron Andrews Grade: C Texas Pete vs. Rick Law Winner: RIck Law Grade:C Ed Stone vs. Joey Minnesota Winner Joey Minnesota Grade: C+ Joel Bryant vs. Koshiro Ino Winner: Koshiro Ino Grade: C Wolf Hawkins vs. Danny Fonzarelli Winner: WOlf Hawkins Grade: C Freddy Hugins vs. Ricky Dale Johnson Winner: RDJ Grade: C+ Tommy Cornell vs Clarck Alexander Winner: Tommy Cornell(He wouldn't allow you to have it any other way) Grade: B- Overall Show Grade B-

I agree with Superkevd. Just keep going! The owner goals are a part of the story now (even with your aditional ones). There wouldn't really be any point in starting over except from the added future workers. Get the show on the road already! :p

Show 1 [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TCW-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] TCW: Where accents are banned from the building. OOC Angles without a rating did not actually take place, except in my mind, and are for reader enjoyment. They are designated as a TCW.com exclusive. [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TCW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Held at:[/B] The Asylum0 [B]Attendance:[/B] -100 (dam start up bugs) [B]Commentators:[/B] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/FloydGoldworthy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jason Azaria and Floyd Goldworthy[/B]. [B][CENTER]Dark Matches[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RonnieVPain.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/ChanceFortune.jpg[/IMG] [B]Dark Match 1:[/B][COLOR="Red"][B] Ronnie V Pain[/COLOR] vs[COLOR="Blue"] Chance Fortune[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Entrances:[/B] Ronnie walks towards the ring seemingly totally uninterested in the match and giving the up yours sign to several people in the crowd while the Sex Pistols play in the background. Chance comes out and really plays with the crows giving high fives all round and with a big smile on his face, at the same time he is sporting a metal detector. On the background is playing an altered version of the Indiana Jones theme. [B]Match:[/B] Quite the straightforward affair here, Ronnie V Pain seems to uncaring to mount any offense at first and Chance really takes it to him with some flashy moves. Unfortunately Chance gets a but overconfident and starts pandering to the crowd. This apparently angers Pain and he makes a comeback using brute force to overpower Fortune. Just as Pain goes for the Power Chord Chance slips out and hits him with the Stroke of Luck. Chance pins and gets the 3. [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hmmm that Fortune guy is one lucky bastard Pain had him dominated![/COLOR] [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yeah when he got of his lazy punk ass.[/COLOR] [B]Winner:[/B] [COLOR="blue"][B]Chance Fortune[/B][/COLOR], by pinfall after hitting the Stroke Of Luck. [B]Match Grade:[/B] C [B]Booking notes:[/B] Chance gets a Chance and performs well Ronnie surprisingly didn’t drag the match down too much, might reconsider jobbing him too fast. The Adventurer gimmick for Chance goes well, the punk gimmick still isn’t really scoring. [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RobertOxford.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/AaronAndrews.jpg[/IMG] [B]Dark Match 2:[/B][COLOR="Red"][B] Robert Oxford [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Blue"]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Entrances:[/B] Robert Oxford comes out on the theme tune of Easy Money by Billy Joel and slowly but with a determined face walks into the ring. Aaron Andrews is out next sporting khaki's and a whip to Gold by Spandau Ballet. [B]Match:[/B] The match itself is quite the back and forth affair pitting youth against experience. In the end it seems that experience has the upper hand as, after a pristine backbreaker, Oxford goes up to the ropes to finish Andrews of with a Classic Killer. Just as he is poised for the jump he seemingly slips and crotches himself on the top rope. [B]Goldworthy[/B]: [COLOR="Red"]Ouch that has got to hurt.[/COLOR] [B]Azaria[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]It seems the wily veteran is getting on in years.[/COLOR] Not believing his luck Aandrews quickly capitalizes with a Drewing breath of the top rope and gets the 3 count. [B]Winner:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR], by pinfall after a Drewing Breath of the top rope. [B]Match Grade:[/B] C+ [B]Booking notes:[/B] A good win for Andrews while we are trying to get the most out of Oxford before he retires. Both the Adventurer and Gambler gimmick went down well. [B]A TCW.com exclusive:[/B] After the match Oxford's Tag team partner confronts him about his loss. [B]Bryant:[/B] [COLOR="Sienna"]Man you had that match in the bag! What did you slip up like that for you where the odds on favorite.[/COLOR] [B]Oxford:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I know man that is exactly why I slipped up.[/COLOR] [B]Bryant:[/B] [COLOR="sienna"]What do you mean?[/COLOR] [B]Oxford:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well I am retiring soon and I am in way over my head with the bookies. So I came up with a plan.[/COLOR] [B]Bryant:[/B] [COLOR="sienna"]A plan what kind of plan?[/COLOR] [B]Oxford:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Shhh I'll tell ya just keep it quit ok![/COLOR]*whispers something in Bryant's ear* [B]Bryant:[/B] *comprehension dawning on his face* [COLOR="Sienna"]Good idea old-timer a really good idea. Let me know when to get in on the action will ya. Oh and don’t pull those kinda stunts in our tag matches ok?[/COLOR] [B]Oxford:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Sure thing old partner of mine.[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Main Show[/B][/CENTER] After the usual fireworks and music and graphics display all the lights in the building go out until the tron flickers on and a murky figure appears: [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TheGrandAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]?:[/B] *distorted voice* [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hello all you TCW fans let me introduce myself I am your new commissioner! For now you may call me commissioner X and I come bearing good tidings for some and bad for others. At the same time we celebrate the return of two other belts! One being the Cruiserweight title and the other what used to be known as the Hardcore title and wil now be known as the Hard Hitting title! All wrestlers of middleweight and above are in competition for the Hard Hitting title and we hope it will result in a couple of real sloberknockers! The number one contenders for the Cruiserweight title will be determined by me over the next few weeks. I can divulge the number one contender for the Hard Hitting title which is Ricky Dale Johnson! Might anything happen to Ricky in the meantime we might be forced to reconsider of course. Oh and as of this moment Sammy Bach is stripped of the All Action Title! That will be all for now.....[/COLOR] [B]Angle Rating:[/B] B We cut to backstage where RDJ is addressing the audiance. [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RickyDaleJohnson.jpg[/IMG] [B]RDJ:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]This is ridiculous! This is one new ploy by those sons of B1tches of the Syndicate to keep me from getting a shot at Cornell! I don’t give a dam about no Hard Hitting .........what the???[/COLOR] [B]?:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]RAAAAAAAAAAAAHN![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/GhenghisRahn.jpg[/IMG] We see Genghis Rahn jump RDJ from behind and caught unawares he pummels Johnson to a pulp. [B]Rahn[/B]: [COLOR="Red"]You might not care but 'Extreme' Rahn cares! That was my title and the extreme one wants’ it back and anyone in my way better run to the Hills because nothing gets in the way of Extreme![/COLOR] [B]Angle Rating:[/B] B, turn was a success, gimmick change not bad nor good. As paramedics rush too the scene the camera slowly zooms in on RDJ and we see a trickle of blood slide of his forehead and as we follow it the blood forms a drop and falls to the floor. [B]?:[/B] *voice getting closer and louder* [COLOR="DarkGreen"]What you smell? I smell man Blood! Man the sweetest flesh there is, yesss! It seems to be wounded, it is! Yes wounded pray, hmm easy pickings! [/COLOR]*Cackles like a Hyena* Slowly but surely at the end of the corridor we see a man prowling on hands and feet coming closer and closer to the light. Just as he enters the light he jumps up and charges the fallen body! Scattering paramedics everywhere and sinking his teeth into RDJ! [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] Finally security arrives and together with the paramedics they finally get Peak of him and get RDJ of to get some treatment. [B]Angle Rating:[/B] B, turn was complete success. [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"] Oh my god! That was sick what just happened. I hope RDJ will be able to compete later tonight![/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Who cares? What is more interesting is our new commissioner and his great new plans![/COLOR] [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"] Well I am holding my judgment out on the new commissioner for now. We got a great match coming up for you next as Texas Peter Goldman takes on Rick Law![/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] I really hope the big Texan can lay down the Law on that pompous prick![/COLOR] We see Texas Pete walking backstage apparently getting ready for his match. Suddenly Wolf Hawkins carrying a package walks up to the big Texan and Pete warily puts his fists up. [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TexasPete.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/WolfHawkins_alt3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Wolf:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]No need to fight big man! Me and the Syndicate just wanted to welcome you to the real wrestling show! I come bearing a gift.[/COLOR] [B]Pete:[/B] [COLOR="Sienna"]Why would the Syndicate give me anything partner? I am smelling me a double cross![/COLOR] [B]Wolf:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Well you got a match with a guy who thinks he is the law around here and we don’t take too kindly to those types cowboy. So we got you this here little gift for ya to use.[/COLOR] [B]Pete:[/B] *Opens the package without us seeing inside* [COLOR="Sienna"]Well hotdang! Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks a bundle partner.[/COLOR] [B]Wolf:[/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Just be careful with that thing ok partner? And remember we do you a favor and you owe us one.[/COLOR] [B]Pete:[/B] [COLOR="Sienna"]Hell I may be a low down dirty cowboy but there is still honor among thieves right.[/COLOR] [B]Wolf:[/B] *crosses fingers behind back* [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Right.[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TexasPete.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RickLaw2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 1:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Texas Pete[/COLOR] vs [COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Entrances:[/B] Texas Pete comes up wearing a new hat and shooting off some pretty real looking toy guns into the air, all accompanied by the theme tune of the Good, the Bad and The Ugly. A Siren sound and flickering red white and blue lights fill the arena as Rick Law enters without his police suite but still carrying a baton for protection, accompanied by a rock version of Bad Boys. [B]Match:[/B] As Azaria said before this was a real sloberknocker between two straight up brawlers. After locking up Rick Law quickly got the advantage sending Pete into the robes and knocking him down with a clothesline. Pete scrambled for the corner where Law proceeded to put some shoulderblocks into his ribs before referee Williams told him to back of. Pete took advantage of this moment to poke Law in the eyes and proceeds to kick and punch the Lawman to the ground. Pete then applied a standard chokehold on Law trying to tire the big man out. The crowd slowly started chanting LAW! LAW! LAW! And Rick managed to get to his feet. He elbowed Pete a couple of times to make him let go and whipped him into the ropes. Both men went for a flying shoulderblock at the same time and fell to the floor. Pete scrambled to his corner and picked up his hat and held it in his hands waiting for Rick to get up. The ref didn’t bother taking the hat away as he saw no harm in it. Just as Rick got up and was turning towards his opponent Pete threw the hat with amazing speed. Just in time Law saw what we couldn’t see and jumped out of the way. The hat proceeded to hit the opposite turnbuckle and sparks flew as it ricochets off onto the floor. [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Oh my sweet lord, that hat had a steel rim too it! Pete could have decapitated him! [/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Now that is what I call a gift! Too bad his aim was off![/COLOR] After recovering from the sheer shock Law got real angry and started wailing on a hapless Pete. After hitting him with the Squad Car Slam he hauled him up and yelled:" [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Now I am going to decapitate you![/COLOR]" whipped him in the ropes and hit the Long Arm of the Law for the finish. [B]Winner:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rick Law[/B][/COLOR], By pinfall after a Long Arm of The Law. [B]Match Grade:[/B] C [B]Booking notes:[/B] Pete picked up some pointers from Law here and got a good welcome to the real wrestling show. Sadly the grade slumped a little because of the lack of selling on display. [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Don't change that channel because after the commercial we got two of the hottest prospects in wrestling facing off in Ed Stone and Joey ´Freaking` Minnesota! Did you know that Minnesota has a... [/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Shut up will ya I hope Stone puts an end to Minnesota's party for good! [/COLOR] Cue Commercial. [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/EddStone_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 2:[/B][COLOR="Red"] [B]Ed Stone [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Entrances:[/B] Ed Stone comes out with his usual smirk and casually saunters into the ring. While Fight For Your Right To Party by the Beasty Boys plays. Joey Minenesota is the complete opposite and walks down the ring fully concentrated on the task at hand to applause by the crowd. While a toned down version of Freak On A Leash by Korn plays on the background. [B]Match:[/B] One hell of a matchup between two of our brightest young stars. Ed Stone focuses on using his speed and areal prowess while Minnesota brings an intense all around game. The match seesaws back and forth with both men getting in some nice spots. But in the end the sheer intensity of Minnesota gets the better of the young Stone when he decides to Pose for the crowd Joey hits him with the Empire Spiral for the hard fought win. [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]What a match between our rising star Minnesota and the Black Stone.[/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Minnesota just got lucky that's all.[/COLOR] [B]Winner:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Joey Minnesota[/B][/COLOR], [B]Match Grade:[/B] B- [B]Booking notes:[/B] Good matchup between two up and comers and Ed got some pointers out of it to boot. Sammy Bach hits the ring after the match and demands a microphone. [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/SammyBach_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bach:[/B] [COLOR="darkorange"]I am the quickest rising star in this promotion! Not those two losers! I was holding the gold and now all of a sudden without a word or reason I am stripped? I am the be all and end all around here and I want answers and I want them now![/COLOR] Suddenly a rock version of The Godfather theme hits interspersed with Judas Priest saying Breaking The Law. This can mean only one thing. [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TommyCornell_alt3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Cornell[/B]: [COLOR="Red"]We all want answers Sammy. And you are right you are the quickest rising star in our company. Apart from Wolf that is. A star like you should deserve some gold around his waste and I might be able to help you with that.[/COLOR] [B]Bach:[/B] [COLOR="darkorange"]Oh is that so? And how are you going to do that?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Well I happen to be in tight with the new commish so I might be able to get you a shot at the Cruiserweight belt.[/COLOR] [B]Bach:[/B] [COLOR="darkorange"]I see what you mean and that would be radical!*plays air guitar* But I ain’t dumb so what is the catch?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]There is no catch, we help you and at some point when we need it you help us.[/COLOR] [B]Bach:[/B] [COLOR="darkorange"]Hmm I will think about it and get back to you ok Tommy?[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Don’t think too long The Syndicate isn’t known for its patience.[/COLOR] [B]Bach:[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Whatever Tommy me and my fans the Bachanites aren't afraid of you! I will rock you on your back![/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Whatever Sammy just make up your mind soon ok?[/COLOR] [B]Angle Rating:[/B] B [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hmm it seems Cornell has some inside information about the new commissioner, and is using that to lure Bach into the Syndicate.[/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]What I don't understand is why is Bach hesitating? I would jump at the chance![/COLOR] [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Moving on to our next match it is the power and paint face from Japan versus gambling technician Joel Bryant[/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] I know who I would but my money on, and he isn't wearing paint on his face because he is too dam ugly[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/JoelBryant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 3:[/B][COLOR="Red"][B] Joel Bryant [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Blue"] Koshiro Ino [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Entrances:[/B] Joel much the same as Oxford only a lot quicker. Ino comes charging out as fast as he can while some Japanese speed punk plays. [B]Match:[/B] Technique versus power can always entertain. While everything should be done to keep them away from the mike, in the ring they put on a very good match that keeps the crowd interested. The end comes when a planted fan yells:"[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Sign up now to the TCW website and get a free poker kit!" [/COLOR]distracting Joel so that Ino can hit him with the Cobra’s Bite. [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Nice match too bad Joel got distracted, did you know that poker has...[/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hell I would be distracted too a free poker kit I am signing up right now! Go to [url]www.TCW.com[/url] for all the info![/COLOR] [B]Winner:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Koshiro Ino[/B][/COLOR], after a Cobra’s bite [B]Match Grade:[/B] C+ [B]Booking notes:[/B] Ino picked up some basics from Bryant and gains some momentum and extra exposure. Gambler gimmick went down well again. [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Please wait till after the show before signing up as we got three more great matches ahead.[/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Well two now that RDJ is out of 'commission' hehe, and the rest will feature your favorites and mine The Syndicate![/COLOR] Cue Commercial [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TCW_International.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/WolfHawkins_alt3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/DannyFonzarelli.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 4:[/B][COLOR="Red"] [B]Wolf Hawkins [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Blue"]Danny Fonzarelli[/B][/COLOR][B] For the International Title.[/B][/CENTER] [B]Entrances:[/B] All the lights go out and The Syndicate logo appears on the tron. The screen goes black and white and out steps Wolf Hawkins. Wolf comes out too the Syndicate theme of the rock version of The Godfather, interspersed with wolf howls. He has a c0cky smile on his face and taunts some fans on his way to the ring. As Danny Fonzarelli theme starts to play, Happy Days Theme (duh), the exact opposite happens and the whole arena turns into a kaleidoscope of colors. He walks to the ring with a big grin while giving the Ey sign to the fans. [B]Match:[/B] Before the match starts Wolf gets a microphone and tells the crowd it is a disgrace then someone of his talents has to face a throwback like Danny. Danny retaliates by saying that we all need to spread the love, and the color of love is red. Just like blood and in this case Wolfs blood. Wolf tells him that his mouth shouldn't write checks that his fists can't collect. Just as Danny wants to respond Wolf hits him in the head with the mike and the match is on. Wolf takes clear advantage from the cheap shot and dominates the early proceedings of this match. When the Fonz is tied up in a Half Boston Crab the crowd start yelling Ey, Ey, Ey, Ey repeatadly and the Fonz manages to get to the ropes. Wolf lets go after a four count and runs to the opposite ropes only to be get caught by a big boot upon his return. Danny then uses his significant size advantage to pummel Wolf forcing him on the back feat. Just when The Fonz wants to finish Wolf of with the Retro Rocket Brent Hill runs to the ring and distracts the ref. This allows Wolf to get in a low blow, Wolf then capitalizes by running of the ropes again and this time hitting the Full Moon Rising. The ref turns his attention back to the ring and sees Wolf pinning Danny and Wolf gets the three count while grabbing his opponents tights. [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]My oh my The Syndicate just get bolder and bolder, did you know that boulders where used as...[/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Another well deserved and hard fought win for The Syndicate![/COLOR] [B]Winner:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Wolf Hawkins[/B][/COLOR], with a lot of cheating, Wolf makes defense number one of his International belt. [B]Match Grade:[/B] C+ [B]Booking notes:/B] Apparently there was a lack of psychology on display even tough we had it scripted. Maybe something else is going on. Anyways a good win for the Syndicate and Wolf. [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Stick with us on G.N.N. Total Sports as up next its RDJ and Tommy Cornell! [/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Hah if RDJ can make it that is.[/COLOR] Cue Comercial [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/FreddyHuggins.jpg[/IMG] [B]W/[/B] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/LauraCatherineHuggins.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RickyDaleJohnson.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 5:[/B][COLOR="Red"][B] Freddy Huggins with Laura Huggins [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Entrances:[/B] Freddy comes out accompanied by his sister Laura and walks to the ring wearing a very self indulgent smile, he sits down in the corner and after his music, Some crap by a boy band, finishes he gets up and walks to the ref asking to award him the victory as RDJ is a no show. After about a minute of waiting Drink Whiskey and Kill Whiners shows up on the tron and the theme from Fight Club hits the p.a. and RDJ comes walking out. He is clearly hurt and covered in band aids but with a determined look in his eyes. As he steps onto the ring apron he turns towards the crowd. He mouths the initials of his name and the crowd screams them out while pointing at his chest with both his thumbs at each syllable. [B]Match:[/B] Freddy does the smart Heelish thing and goes after those places where RDJ is hurt. He eventually locks him in a headscissors armbar combo wrenching on the arm bitten by Peak earlier in the show. RDJ isn’t giving up tough and Huggins eventually releases the hold and walks to the corner preparing for the Huggins Kiss. He blows kisses to the crowd and his opponent waiting for him to get up. RDJ eventually clambers up with help from the ropes and Huggins charges in and hits him with the Huggins Kiss right on the temple. He can’t believe his luck and goes for the cover. 1 [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We might have a major upset on our hands.[/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Upset? RDJ is a has been or better yet a never was.[/COLOR] 2 [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]How can you say that about our resident fighter of the streets? [/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]The streets is exactly where he belongs the dam bum.[/COLOR] Kick out! Huggins is beside himself and can’t believe that RDJ isn't finished. RDJ slowly but surely gets up using the turnbuckles. Huggins spots his opponent and charges in for a second Huggins Kiss. This time RDJ is ready for him and plants him face first against the bottom turnbuckle with a drop toehold. From here on RDJ slowly takes control of the match with the crowd chanting; RDJ. Just as he hits Huggins with the Southern Justice Laura Huggins gets up and distracts the referee using her ample charm and doing a kind of lap dance with the ring ropes. Just as RDJ wants to get the referee's attention back to the match he gets blindsided by Huggins. But instead of continuing the attack on RDJ he starts arguing with his sister. This gives RDJ a chance to recover and he whips Huggins into the ropes, as he comes back RDJ gives him an extra push for more momentum and Freddy crashes into his sister. In the meantime RDJ has run in the opposite direction and as he bounces of the ropes he connects with a Leaping Lariat. The referee is finally not distracted anymore and gets down for the three count. [B]Winner:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B][/COLOR], After a Leaping Lariat, we had Laura Huggins distract the referee and also saw brother and sister arguing. [B]Match Grade:[/B] B [B]Booking notes[/B]: We knew these two had good chemistry and they duly delivered. We made it more plausible for it to be an open match with RDJ being attacked beforehand. As Laura and Freddy retreat of the ramp still arguing we see RDJ ask for a microphone. [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/RickyDaleJohnson.jpg[/IMG] [B]RDJ: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. The only gold I am interested in is around the waist of the head of the Syndicate and I want his ass out here right now![/COLOR] The Syndicate theme song plays and out comes Cornell with a microphone in hand slowly walking to the ring. [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TommyCornell_alt3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Cornell:[/B][COLOR="Red"] I don't really like taking orders, but you are lucky I have a match after this so I decided to come out now.[/COLOR] [B]RDJ:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I don't care what you like or don't like. The only thing I care about is that gold around your waist, Oh dam yes![/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B][COLOR="red"] So you want a shot at my title is that it? Well I beat you before so I can beat you again but...[/COLOR] [B]RDJ:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You got lucky last time RDJ 24/7 is going to open a box of pain on you and that is the truth because RDJ told you.[/COLOR] [B]Cornell:[/B] [COLOR="red"]But you only get your shot on 2 conditions you got that?[/COLOR] [B]RDJ: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]I don't care about any conditions you are on! And since you are without your cronies I say let's get it on right here and now![/COLOR] The Crowd erupt at possibly seeing this match on free TV. Alas for them it is not to be as Guide, Rick Law and Joey Minnesota rush to the ring closely followed by Brent Hill, Genghis Rahn and Eddie Peak. [B]Angle Rating:[/B] B+ [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Well it looks like RDJ will have his rematch but what will be the conditions?[/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Who cares our Straight Edge Superstar is going to show him whi is the boss around here.[/COLOR] [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Next up it is our Main Event of the Evening where Tommy Cornell will defend his title against the Hawaiian Clark Alexander, did you know that Hawaii...[/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Tommy is going to kick him back all the way to the his little Island where he belongs.[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TCW_World.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TommyCornell_alt3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/ClarkAlexander_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Main Event:[/B] [COLOR="Red"] [B]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Blue"]Clark Alexander[/B][/COLOR] [B]For the World Heavyweight Title[/B][/CENTER] [B]Entrances:[/B] Tommy is still tired after struggling with security and fellow wrestlers trying to get his hands on RDJ. The Hawaiian Attack Machine appears on the tron with lightning bolts striking around it. As Clark Alexander appears some menacing Hawaiian tribal music hits the sound system and he is all business as he walks to the ring. [B]Match:[/B] The Hawaiian seems all business from the get go and uses the fact that Tommy is still tired to his full advantage. He doesn’t even give him time to take off his jacket. Under the brutal punishment being dished out the jacket finally tears apart and a what seems to be a pill bottle drops to the floor. Nobody seems to notice this and Alexander continues his attack. [B]Azaria:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Alexander seems all business tonight! He must realize this is his greatest opportunity so far. [/COLOR] [B]Goldworthy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]No way. Tommy is just toying with him, making him think he has the upper hand [/COLOR] Floyd couldn’t be more wrong tough as after some nice chained mat wrestling Alexander signals for his trademark Hawaiian Breaker. Just at that time Sam Keith comes out and distracts him. This enables Cornell to crawl to the pill bottle open it up and take a handful of pills. All of a sudden he seems totally focused and vigorous again and he starts a brutal assault on the Hawaiian. After a while tough the effect of the pills seems to have worn off and the match becomes a more balanced affair with some smooth chain wrestling between the two opponents. In the end the continued presence of Keith is Alexander's downfall as he trips the Hawaiians feet as he is coming off the ropes. Thus enabling Cornell to hit the Rough Ride for the win. [B]Winner:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR], After interference and distraction by Sam Keith. Cornell makes defense number 1 of his World Heavyweight Title. [B]Match Grade:[/B] B [B]Booking notes[/B]: Clark Alexander’s Machine gimmick went down well. I am glad it works for faces too. It might finally help him break the glass ceiling he suffers from. [SIZE="4"][B]Show Rating:[/B] ? [/SIZE](B I guess) [B]Show Notes:[/B] All of the turns went well and most of the gimmicks where appreciated as well. We gave the fans plenty to talk about, with the mystery commissioner and other loose ends. It is clear that a new regime has taken control with the revival of the two belts and some major turns right off the bat.

I like the show - certainly interesting and different! But PLEASE - use a spell checker - I know English isn't your first language, and I could never write anything even close to this in another language, but the right spelling would still make it even better. :D

Great show, so far! I see you're repackaging a lot of people with new gimmicks and turns. I recond that's because you have stories planned out, so that's cool. Just a small thing: Bolding out the name in the dialogues might make them easier to read. Other than that: good stuff, mate! :) -d

The Shows good keep it up! I reckon you could get a better announce team, as far as i can tell there are no penalties for having an unpopular announce team therefore it makes sense to have 1 good announcer and 2 charismatic play by play people with hopefully good chemistry to bring the match ratings up. Not to sound patronising but I found that i was constantly getting messages telling me my announcing team let the quality of the match down until I switched to this format!

As I had a lot happen in the first show and wanted to start with a bang it is quite the extensive write up. Hope you like it so far and any suggestions on how I could improve it are welcome seeing as this is my first show write up ever. I will be switching to a more toned down format to the TV shows as soon as I get the ball rolling and get better at writing them up. As I still want to get to the point I am today in a reasonable time frame. Thanks for all the predictions and feedback so far it has been very much appreciated! I will total up the scores after each ppv. Monthly winners receive merchandise (If someone could be bothered to cut it for me) Winners spanning the time where I am now get a place in the booking team! Winner of the whole diary receives free tickets to Total Mayhem!* [QUOTE]But PLEASE - use a spell checker - I know English isn't your first language, and I could never write anything even close to this in another language, but the right spelling would still make it even better.[/QUOTE] I did spell check mate, Word must have missed some parts and some are intentional like ya etc. If you read any spelling mistakes please PM me and I will fix them. [QUOTE]Reckon you could get a better announce team, as far as I can tell there are no penalties for having an unpopular announce team therefore it makes sense to have 1 good announcer and 2 charismatic play by play people with hopefully good chemistry to bring the match ratings up. Not to sound patronizing but I found that I was constantly getting messages telling me my announcing team let the quality of the match down until I switched to this format![/QUOTE] I like to keep one free seat personally and there aren't really better announcers on the free market that speak English at the same time. Anyways I read somewhere that it was important for the announce team to have overness so I chose those two. Still not sure if its true. Plus Floyd could only be temporary and I have never had my announce team drag down a match yet. Most of the time they even improve the non Main event matches. [QUOTE]I see you're repackaging a lot of people with new gimmicks and turns. I recon that's because you have stories planned out, so that's cool.[/QUOTE] On the gimmick changes and turns I generally tend to do a little house cleaning right of the bat. Getting those with low momentum and/or gimmick ratings new gimmicks and changing heels and babyfaces to what they are better at playing if there is a large difference. And of course as you mentioned some are for storyline reasons. [B]Show Recap:[/B] [B]Gimmick changes:[/B] Oxford and Bryant -> Gamblers, Aandrews and Fortune -> Adventurers, Rahn -> Extremist, Alexander -> Machine. [B]Turns:[/B] Rahn -> Heel, Peak -> Heel. Ronnie V. Pain vs. [B]Chance Fortune[/B] Grade: C Robert Oxford vs. [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] Grade: C+ Texas Pete vs. [B]Rick Law[/B] Grade: C Ed Stone vs. [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] Grade: B- Joel Bryant vs. [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] Grade: C+ [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] vs. Danny Fonzarelli Grade: C+ Freddy Hugins vs. [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] Grade: B [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Clarck Alexander Grade: B [B]Show Grade:[/B] B probably. [IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TCW.jpg[/IMG] Ed Stone vs Aaron Andrews Grade: Freddy Huggins vs Giant Tana Grade: Charlie Thatcher vs Koshiro Ino Grade: Billy Jack Shearer vs Rick Law Grade: Texas Pete vs Joey Minnesota Grade: The Machines vs The Young Guns Grade: Sam Keith vs Clark Alexander Grade: Tommy Cornell vs Chance Fortune Grade: Joel Bryant vs Ricky Dale Johnson Grade: [I]*Disclaimer: Travel costs are not included nor any possible overnight stay. Tickets are only valid if personally collected one week before the event at tcw headquarters. There is no guarantee that your vision will not be obstructed in any way.[/I]

Ed Stone vs [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] Grade: [B]C[/B] [B]Freddy Huggins[/B] vs Giant Tana Grade: [B]C-[/B] Charlie Thatcher vs [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] Grade: [B]C-[/B] Billy Jack Shearer vs [B]Rick Law[/B] Grade:[B]C-[/B] Texas Pete vs [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] Grade: [B]B-[/B] [B] The Machines[/B] vs The Young Guns Grade: [B]C-[/B] [B]Sam Keith[/B] vs Clark Alexander Grade: [B]B+[/B] [B] Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Chance Fortune Grade:[B]B+[/B] Joel Bryant vs [B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B] Grade: [B]B[/B]

[B]Ed Stone [/B]vs Aaron Andrews Grade: C+ [B]Freddy Huggins[/B] vs Giant Tana Grade: D+ Charlie Thatcher vs [B]Koshiro Ino [/B] Grade: C- Billy Jack Shearer vs [B]Rick Law [/B] Grade: C Texas Pete vs [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] Grade: C [B]The Machines[/B] vs The Young Guns Grade: C- [B]Sam Keith[/B] vs Clark Alexander Grade: B- [B]Tommy Cornell [/B]vs Chance Fortune Grade: B Joel Bryant vs [B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B] Grade: B-

Woot, your first show! Good stuff, I must say. Also I love how you've gone and given everyone in your company some licensed music (meanwhile in my game, everyone uses in-house music save Louis Figo Manico, who even then just has an obscure song from an obscure band from almost 30 years ago.)

[QUOTE=dPro;474948]What happened to the main event in the first show? :confused:[/QUOTE] Ok I have recovered what I could after the Internet Explorer error which cost me everything past RDJ´s theme song. So I recomend a reread as I also edited some stuff. If I missed anything from the original please let me know. If anyone has some tips on what music to use on which character feel free to PM me. I know about the thread on it and will be reading that again for some inspiration.

A guide by Hyde installment 2 [CENTER][IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/agbh.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [U]The Booking:[/U] Booking a show has many factors contributing too it and is probably the main part of the game. I will try to break down some of these factors and give my thoughts and advise on them. [B]Location:[/B] An often overlooked part of booking is where do I hold my event? People just starting the game might think that the place where I can expect the biggest audience is the best place always. This is not the case as many other factors come into play. First is overkill: The maximum number of times it is safe to book an event in a certain area is twice a month. Otherwise you will burn out the crowd and will get diminishing returns on attendance and show grades. Second is visibility: That people can see your TV show is simply not enough, you actually need to visit an area every so often to actually maintain your popularity. I recommend that you rotate your TV show and ppv between your 8 + 1 or 4 + 1 most popular regions and cover the rest using house shows. The plus 1 being the area where you get the highest attendance and where you will hold your ppvs. Do not forget to ad these locations to the house show schedule and make sure you have at least 10 wrestlers assigned to the house shows. This of course does not apply to below cult companies as they can not run house shows and their popularity is within one region. I recommend to get that one region up to a cult level of importance or close too it (D) before branching out to a second region. On a side note on house shows it is advisable that you remove all workers that are showing signs of age from the house show schedule as well as upper midcarders and higher. This will prevent them getting fatigued too often, but remember to keep at least 10 and preferably a bit more wrestlers in the schedule in case of injury. House show attendances will not drop because the main eventers etc are not available. Cult companies themselves have it quite hard as in most cases they can not run house shows and still need to cover the entire country. What I recommend is to hold special small events in those locations that your TV show + ppv is unlikely to visit. [B]The card:[/B] The actual booking of the card for maximum results can be quite tricky but consists of three parts 1. Start of strong and finish strong, 2. Peaks and Valleys, 3. Ascending card. 1. You want to start of strong so that you get your crowd in a good mood and thus will get higher grades on following events. Some good angles and your third best match are good to have here. The main event match and the match prior to that plus the last one or two angles count for the largest portion of your show grade by far so make sure these are good. 2. Peaks and valleys mean that you should try and alternate between a good event and less good event. This serves two purposes, first of it gets you somewhat higher show grade and secondly it makes sure that one event does not overshadow another. If you have room for angles it can be wise to use 1 minute filler angles between two events in case you think one might overshadow the other and thus lower its potential grade. 3. That the show will be ascending after the good start is more a logical result of adding 1 and 2, but important enough to mention anyways. Also of note is that the matches in between the first and the main event + secondary event are less important for your show grade so you can use this to showcase talent if you are at least confident they will not bring the mood of the crowd down. An example of a show using this system: B+,B,C+,C, C+, B-, C+, B-, B, B+, A. [B]Long Term:[/B] When booking your card keep your long term goals in mind. which feuds am a perpetuating towards the ppv or in general, who do I want to have more exposure/popularity and who less. Who needs more momentum and who can stand to loose some for now at least. Also remember the repetitive booking penalty. If you have a ppv deal keep at least reserve at least 3 good matchups for the next 3 ppvs and the 3 following that. This way you will always have 3 good matches and won't run into repetitive penalties. Although I haven’t mentioned everything concerning booking the card yet. I will ad that information in later guides. Hope it was at least of some use to some of you even if it was just as a refresher.

[B]Ed Stone[/B] vs Aaron Andrews Grade: D+ [B]Freddy Huggins[/B] vs Giant Tana Grade:C- Charlie Thatcher vs [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] Grade:C+ Billy Jack Shearer vs [B]Rick Law[/B] Grade:B- Texas Pete vs [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] Grade:B The Machines vs [B]The Young Guns[/B] Grade:C [B]Sam Keith[/B] vs Clark Alexander Grade:B- [B]Tommy Cornell vs Chance Fortune[/B] Draw Grade:B+ Joel Bryant vs [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] Grade:B Great first show. A major plus you labled all the sections (IE, entrance and bookers notes) Take this as the compliment it's ment as, it helps skip the parts I don't want to read, allowing me to enjoy the who thing with out having to wade through the parts that aren't my cup of tea, that other people love. Keep up the great work, I know it's a ton of hard work, but so much the better when what you produce is top notch!

[B]Ed Stone [/B]vs Aaron Andrews Grade: D+ [I]Ed's a bit higher up the card at the moment[/I] Freddy Huggins vs [B]Giant Tana[/B] Grade: D+ If you've got something planned for Tana, this is the sort of match where it's not unthinkable for him to get the win Charlie Thatcher vs [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] Grade: C- Ino's pretty talented, Thatcher isn't Billy Jack Shearer vs [B]Rick Law [/B] [B]Grade: C[/B] The PP man jobs out to the Law man Texas Pete vs [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] Grade: D+ [I]Stinky pete or one of your best all round talents on the roster[/I] [B]The Machines[/B] vs The Young Guns Grade: C [I]Can't see the jobbiest team in TCW knocking off the tag champs[/I] [B]Sam Keith[/B] vs Clark Alexander Grade: C+ [I]The veteran will have too much experience for Clark[/I] [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Chance Fortune Grade: B- [I]I give Fortune, no Chance what so ever of winning this match[/I] Joel Bryant vs [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] Grade: B [I]RDJ's going to be in and around the main event scene for a little while yet, where as Bryant is on his way down[/I]

Archived