Tommy Dreamer got the crap knocked out of him.

jagilki

[url=http://fans.wwe.com/tommydreamer/blog/2008/07/21/an_original_thought_july_21_2008]http://fans.wwe.com/tommydreamer/blog/2008...ht_july_21_2008[/url] [quote] I know I promised a very controversial Extreme Thought. I have run into two problems, and am missing two facts that I need to prove my claims. I still have that old ECW mentality of never lie to your fans, so I don't. I can't stand when I hear other wrestlers ramble on and on and their story is factually untrue. (Insert your own wrestler interview ramblings that you have read before right here. I choose one of the Ultimate Warrior's many.) I digress. Hang tight, and I will hope to have my facts soon. So I will let you in on two inside the locker room stories. 1. Many People have asked me about the frying pans and if they were real. The answer is yes. Solid steel and Teflon. Mark Henry really did fold them, and he really is the World's Strongest Man. I really did bend and break that frying pan over his head. No Hollywood props; just real steel. 2. This, my friends, is a real shocker. When Mark Henry slammed me on the floor two weeks ago, as I rolled over to check on Colin Delaney, I asked him if he was OK ... then I smelled a horrible smell. I asked Colin if he had farted because it was bad. He, in return, said, "I thought it was you." Then as I was still on the floor, I began to think, was I so disrespected that I just got the World's Strongest fart dropped on me? Does Mark Henry really hate me so much that he would slam me on the floor and poop on me? What about Tony Atlas? Did he drop a bomb on Colin and me? He does look like he still eats a lot of protein. I was really angry and went to the back to calm down. This took about 10 minutes or so, and I took a shower. However, when I went to put my clothes away, my underwear in particular, I thought I had sat on a brownie. It was I who had the **** knocked out of me both literally and figuratively. "The force of the slam knocked the **** out of you" is what the attending physician had said. I have had a lot of things happen to me in wrestling, but never this. Why the hell didn't I know it was me? Now that, my friends, is an extreme mystery. I am sorry for sharing ... but thanks for reading Tommy Dreamer [/quote]

Guest Ransik
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying... that is so classic. That needs to be put on TV. Honestly if they let Tommy speak like he does on his blogs he'd be massively over... the man is just that good.

Archived