Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this. I just put on a triangle match between a midcarder, upper midcarder, and main eventer. This was the only part of the show that any of them were on. The end show notes told me the main eventer was overused, but not the midcarder or upper midcarder. Am I missing something here?

Sounds weird. But first, how long was that match? If it was very long (over the Main Eventers level), the other 2 might just have been "lucky". Plus, in my experience it's often the winner and/or the loser of a match, who gets the overused-note. Also I saw it many times, that my best man in the match got the note, despite having the most momentum and overness of all competitors.

Were you protecting any of them with road agent notes? Or did the main eventer dominate? Thinking about it, if it was a triangle match, the main eventer may have been in there pretty much continuously while the other two took it in turns to bump to the outside for a breather, especially if either of the above two notes applied.

If I recall correctly, it was a 21 minute match, so 24 after set up time, Main Event victor, open match, decisive win, call in ring, all out match. None of them were used in any other segments. I mean, I kind of expected the midcarder to get that message, but not the main eventer. The weird thing is I've had him in much longer matches without that note. Maybe they think he should have finished his opponents off quicker? Oh well, I guess it isn't that big a deal, but I was just confused. His momentum is at D+ right now and his gimmick rating is C-, and I'm CZCW so I believe that's pretty good.

Archived