Good Back Stories (Cornellverse Website)

I was just reading the cornellverse website and the its really fun to see some of the backstories. One in particular that got my attention was Lobster Warrior. Great story! I've always thought of him as a lifer midcarder but his back story makes me want him to get the world title one day. I loved the DAVE battle storyline with the 4 champs in one match to unify the titles..... If that was real that would be awesome TV. I kinda wish there were a few more back stories. And thats my question: [B]Who would you like to see interviewed next on Cornellverse website?[/B] I'd love one with Rip Chord, talking about the highs and lows and what he thinks of Sam Strong and his thoughs on how good his sun is. I'd also love to know who he considers "The Current Wrestler Most Like Him Is" I know its all fake but i think back stories make the game more enjoyable and i kinda wish that Adam ran an official text based fed to see how the creator would run a company.

[QUOTE]Who would you like to see interviewed next on Cornellverse website?[/QUOTE] I want to see an interview with Nemesis. Him talking about the imfamous Cornell vs. Nemesis blood bath and how that all went down in and out of the ring. His departure from SWF, the early years of DAVE when he helped catapult them, and then ultimately the demise of the company.

[QUOTE=Eisen-verse;469396]I want to see an interview with Nemesis. Him talking about the imfamous Cornell vs. Nemesis blood bath and how that all went down in and out of the ring. His departure from SWF, the early years of DAVE when he helped catapult them, and then ultimately the demise of the company.[/QUOTE] Yeah would be awesome. i was thinking a christian faith interview would be cool too. Or even a Cornell Interview about his side of the blood bath

[QUOTE=Gnrfan;469329][B]Who would you like to see interviewed next on Cornellverse website?[/B][/QUOTE] Sakurako Kagawa or Sensational Ogiwara. I'd like to see what the owner of the biggest/best/most prestigious women's promotion on the planet thinks about the current state of women's wrestling. I'd also like to get input from the greatest women's wrestler in recorded history about how she feels about the industry now that she's entering the twilight of her career. What does she think her legacy will be? Who does she see as the next generation of stars, who can work at a high level day in and day out, in the ring? Besides DEVIL Karube, who does she see herself "passing the torch" to, as it were? And yeah, I've already suggested this (though I think it was before 07 shipped).

[QUOTE=hrdcoresidebrns;470299]I would second seeing an interview with Rip Chord, especially after how much more I liked him after the whole internet business in 2008. Easily my favorite of the veteran Cornellverse workers.[/QUOTE] Hmmm, I wonder who introduced that "internet business" in his 2007 MAW diary :D haha I agree though...I would love to see some more interviews and the Tri State Wars would be great. I really enjoy playing in (and hopefully adding to) the Cornellverse as it's really rich. Adam has really created a fun world.

Archived