Kane and "Is he alive or dead" angle...

TheTuckerman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Ransik;478142]Sounds like the WWE realized everyone on the planet knew what was in the bag and decided to change the storyline. Can't say I'm looking forward to it either... I don't see Kane and Rey putting on good matches together.[/QUOTE] Yeah, it's one of those "we've seen this before" things. I mean, you saw it all during Rey's WHC title reign. He gets his ass kicked from post to post and then somehow recovers, hits the same 3 or 4 spots punctuated by a 619/West Coast Pop then the pin. OR, he gets his ass kicked from pillar to post and besides a few futile comeback attempts, he gets beaten. I honestly don't like the idea of Mysterio-Kane matches. It's the definition of catch-22 and lose-lose. There's gotta be more to this. [QUOTE=infinitywpi;478776]I dunno, the more I think about it, the more a 'Deadman' Rey Mysterio gimmick seems like it would work. Rey-Rey in a match, gets beat down, keeps going, gets beat down, does the zombie sit-up, gets the win... kinda a faster-paced Undertaker... only more eeeeevil... Kane begins to get worried that he can't control the monster he's created in his own image, tries to stop his path of destruction, fails... Undertaker has to show up to do it himself...[/QUOTE] That could work. It'd definitely be entertaining. :)

[QUOTE=Eisen-verse;476336]I agree. I like Dibiase Jr. actually (Even though I always get this Randy Orton vibe with him). He actually makes Rhodes interesting to me for the first time. All in all, Hopefully they continue to groom the guy because he could end up being a strong performer with more work.[/QUOTE] lol, i guess i am another one on the list of people which think he is a Randy Orton lookalike

Guest Ransik
[QUOTE=Eisen-verse;479453]Yea, I don't know what it is about him. Similar look or something. I just get an Orton vibe whenever I see him.[/QUOTE] All I see when I look at DiBiase is his father... similar looks and mannerisms. Maybe he reminds you of Orton because he plays a ****y and arrogant jackass... and Orton actually IS a ****y and arrogant jackass?

[QUOTE=Ransik;479468]All I see when I look at DiBiase is his father... similar looks and mannerisms. Maybe he reminds you of Orton because he plays a ****y and arrogant jackass... and Orton actually IS a ****y and arrogant jackass?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Eisen-verse;479470]Well put. haha[/QUOTE] LOL. I think what Ransik said might have something more to it though. I certainly don't see Dibiase as Orton, but I do see "Money" in him. I think he looks completely natural in the ring, something Cody is missing most the time... as well as Orton quite a bit of the time as well. Just looks like he belongs, and thus makes him feel real familiar.

Archived