21CW - Style Over Substance!

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;478895]I didn't know David Mack had an English cousin! ;) :p[/QUOTE] Yeah, kind of like Joey Poison and Jack Giedroyc! Could form a tag team - Mack & Black. Got a ring to it! :D Anyway, it's the trendy thing to do - even Tigerkinney's made himself a wrestler this year! In all honesty, I was playing a game with the '97 Mod prior to this one, in which Christian Black is one of the avatars. And I guess I got used to playing with the character so I just imported it over as the user character for this game. I just changed up one or two things slightly - gave him my own birth year, upped his overness a little bit. He's not the most over in the company, nor the most talented guy on the roster, but he is still main event in the overness-chasm that is 21CW!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/21CW/Upcoming003.png[/IMG] [U]Quick Predick![/U] Adam Matravers & Christian Black (w/Phoebe Plumridge) vs Joss Thompson & Leo Price (w/Kathleen Lee) [U]Faust's Challenge[/U] Pit Bull Brown vs ??? [U]21CW UK Title[/U] DBF vs Mister King Nate Manchester vs Rolling Johnny Stones

Quick Predick! Adam Matravers & Christian Black (w/Phoebe Plumridge) vs [B]Joss Thompson & Leo Price[/B] (w/Kathleen Lee) [I]Matravers once again fails to live up to his hype.[/I] Faust's Challenge [B]Pit Bull Brown[/B] vs ??? [I]???'s losing streak continues in Gillbergian fashion :D[/I] 21CW UK Title [B]DBF[/B] vs Mister King [I]cheap win[/I] Nate Manchester vs [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] [I]see above[/I]

[B]Adam Matravers & Christian Black[/B] (w/Phoebe Plumridge) vs Joss Thompson & Leo Price (w/Kathleen Lee) Faust's Challenge [B]Pit Bull Brown [/B]vs ??? 21CW UK Title [B]DBF[/B] vs Mister King Nate Manchester vs [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B]

Adam Matravers & Christian Black (w/Phoebe Plumridge) vs Joss Thompson & Leo Price (w/Kathleen Lee) [I]Can't see The Takeover losing two in a row, so I think they take this following some inteference/distraction from Kathleen Lee.[/I] Faust's Challenge [B]Pit Bull Brown[/B] vs ??? [I]??? wont be one of those buffoons the Assasins Guild. My train of fault is that Faust promises Stevie Stoat a title shot, if Stoat can beat Brown. Ultimately though Stoat will fail, because who wants to see two heels going at it ?[/I] 21CW UK Title [B]DBF[/B] vs Mister King [I]'And your NEW UK champion.....Mister ............ King ! '- Not happening[/I] Nate Manchester vs [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] [I]I believe this is what they call a squash match [/I]

Adam Matravers & Christian Black (w/Phoebe Plumridge) vs [B]Joss Thompson & Leo Price (w/Kathleen Lee)[/B] [I]Via shenanigans, unless the faces win by blatant DQ.[/I] Faust's Challenge [B]Pit Bull Brown[/B] vs ??? [I]Otherwise, what would be the point?[/I] 21CW UK Title [B]DBF[/B] vs Mister King [I]Champ doesn't lose on a first defence.[/I] Nate Manchester vs [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] [I]The difference in quality is marked.[/I]

Adam Matravers & Christian Black (w/Phoebe Plumridge) vs [B]Joss Thompson & Leo Price [/B](w/Kathleen Lee) Faust's Challenge [B]Pit Bull Brown[/B] vs ??? 21CW UK Title [B]DBF [/B]vs Mister King Nate Manchester vs [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] [QUOTE]*Dances the dance of predictive joy*[/QUOTE] *Joins in on Dance*

Quick Pre[B]dick![/B] Adam Matravers & Christian Black (w/Phoebe Plumridge) vs [B]Joss Thompson & Leo Price (w/Kathleen Lee)[/B] Faust's Challenge [B]Pit Bull Brown[/B] vs ??? 21CW UK Title [B]DBF [/B]vs Mister King Nate Manchester vs [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B]

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/21CW/Upcoming004.png[/IMG] [U]The 21CW Quick Predick[/U] Adam Matravers & Christian Black vs The Takeover (Joss Thompson & Leo Price) [U]21CW World Title[/U] Red Dragon vs Jonathan Faust Phillip Cooper vs Stevie Stoat Elimination Agents vs The Ivanoff Brothers

The 21CW Quick Predick [B]Adam Matravers & Christian Black[/B] vs The Takeover (Joss Thompson & Leo Price) [I]Even things up before the singles matches at the PPV[/I] 21CW World Title Red Dragon vs [B]Jonathan Faust[/B] [I]Nightmare will be World Champion before Red Dragon is again.[/I] Phillip Cooper vs [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] [I]Stoat gets some momentum[/I] Elimination Agents vs [B]The Ivanoff Brothers[/B] [I]Even though the Elimination Agents have more story potential, teh Ivanoffs are the next tag champions[/I]

[B]Adam Matravers & Christian Black[/B] vs The Takeover (Joss Thompson & Leo Price) [I]You need to build up the faces a bit, so a win here would help[/I] 21CW World Title Red Dragon vs [B]Jonathan Faust[/B] [I]With the best will in the world...Dragon kinda sucks.[/I] [B]Phillip Cooper[/B] vs Stevie Stoat [I]Cooper is the future, whilst Stoat needs ot be in the midcard to train up other workers[/I] Elimination Agents vs [B]The Ivanoff Brothers[/B] [I]The Agents are a solid team, but the Ivanoffs are wrestling communists. Wrestling. Communists. Need I say more?[/I]

The 21CW Quick Predick Adam Matravers & Christian Black vs [B]The Takeover (Joss Thompson & Leo Price)[/B] [I]I said The Takeover, would cheat to win last time, so I'm sticking with that prediction this time round[/I] 21CW World Title Red Dragon vs [B]Jonathan Faust[/B] [I]A title challenge with no build, usually means a routine defence for the champion[/I] Phillip Cooper vs [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] [I]Cooper has potential, but I'm not sure he's ready to go over someone like Stoat right now, who's currently occupying that upper-mid card level above where Cooper is at right now[/I] Elimination Agents vs [B]The Ivanoff Brothers[/B] [I]Ivanoff Brothers to pick up some more momentum for their tag title challenge against the Jobber Connection[/I]

[U]The 21CW Quick Predick[/U] Adam Matravers & Christian Black vs The Takeover (Joss Thompson & Leo Price) [I]I predict another draw, just to keep things inconclusive.[/I] [U]21CW World Title[/U] Red Dragon vs [B]Jonathan Faust[/B] [I]Even discounting my general problems with Dragon, Faust is not going to lose to this guy.[/I] Phillip Cooper vs [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] [I]Stevie cheats and schemes to victory![/I] Elimination Agents vs [B]The Ivanoff Brothers[/B] [I]The Ivanoffs stay strong on their way to a title challenge.[/I]

[QUOTE=benjacko;481647]Good show, loved Nova wrestling again :). PHGHW? that a new promotion in Japan? :p.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;481707]Ah, yes PHGHW! I like to put in mistakes like that just to check that everyone is reading thoroughly. :D[/QUOTE] Actually PHGHW is the senior division or Preparation H, Glory, Honor, Wrestling. :D:p

Archived