21CW - Style Over Substance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote=Phantom Stranger;513576][B]Jonathan Faust[/B] vs. Adam Matravers [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] vs. Red Dragon [B]Leo Price[/B] vs. DJ Reason Chuck Frisby vs. [B]DBF[/B] Very basic momentum-based predictions. I figure I'm most likely to be wrong on Reason/Price.[/quote] Agree with what Phantom Stranger said, for these matches

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;513576][B]Jonathan Faust[/B] vs. Adam Matravers [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] vs. Red Dragon [B]Leo Price[/B] vs. DJ Reason Chuck Frisby vs. [B]DBF[/B] Very basic momentum-based predictions. I figure I'm most likely to be wrong on Reason/Price.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Tigerkinney;513605]Agree with what Phantom Stranger said, for these matches[/QUOTE] I agree as well.

Just a quick message to let people know that this diary is pretty much dead. I've had a think about things and don't really see myself doing a company like 21CW justice. I've got a couple more shows ready to be posted but don't see the point when I've no intention of continuing thereafter. I don't always have a great deal of time for TEW and tend to play it in fits and starts, and a company relying on storylines and long show write-ups is difficult to manage like that. I hadn't played the game at all for nearly 2 months and just couldn't get back into my 21CW save. I really hope someone comes along and does a good job of 21CW someday as I'd love to see someone's long-term take on it on these boards. So thanks for reading this diary, as short-lived as it was. Hope the next one lasts a bit longer. Oh yes, there's going to be a next one...

It's a shame this one didn't last a bit longer but if I'm being honest I'm not surprised you've decided to kill this one off. Despite your best efforts, it just didn't have quite the same magic as your ROF diary. Had you perservered you may have been able to create that same magic, but I can imagine once you returned from your long break of both the diary and your save gave, you just didn't have the 'feel' for it anymore. I think for your next diary, you will have to definately consider moving away from doing a UK based promotion (even if it's Europe) as you've done ROF and both 21CW and MOSC don't really suit your style. Perhaps your best bit could be one of the Japanese promotions (apart from WLW or WEXVV). It's been sometime since we've had a really good PGHW diary on these boards and their product isn't that far removed from what ROF's product is like with shows basically consisting of just matches and feuds being built via the storytelling in the ring.

Archived