[RELEASE] War Of The Immortals!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is everyone's WOTI game going. I noticed that in using PPW i actually have an advantage over the other so to speak bigger feds.I have gotten PPW to b grade popularity in the western half of the united states and could very well reach national level status in japan if i was based there lol. The advantage i see is that as i branch out now into the rest of the united states i have not only the western part of America to make money in while i do smaller shows across the rest of the continent but also Japan as well as my popularity there continues to rise.:D Cant wait for the next installment of this game.

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=mike b;532199]How is everyone's WOTI game going. I noticed that in using PPW i actually have an advantage over the other so to speak bigger feds.I have gotten PPW to b grade popularity in the western half of the united states and could very well reach national level status in japan if i was based there lol. The advantage i see is that as i branch out now into the rest of the united states i have not only the western part of America to make money in while i do smaller shows across the rest of the continent but also Japan as well as my popularity there continues to rise.:D Cant wait for the next installment of this game.[/QUOTE] Just a "Curiosity" thing. How is this game going for you now? Did you make national? I'm wondering how the japanese popularity helps you in the longer hall as well.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;546315]Just a "Curiosity" thing. How is this game going for you now? Did you make national? I'm wondering how the Japanese popularity helps you in the longer hall as well.[/QUOTE] I took some time off from playing this mod due to the fact that i got hurt and was on bed rest for over 2 months(hard to sit up) but have gotten back into the game. I'm currently b+in Hawaii,the southwest,northwest c to c+ in the Midwest down to the southeast and now working on the eastern half of the country. Oh and I'm B all across japan:D Having a country like Japan has been excellent in that i can run 2 or 3 house shows a week if i want to plus a big monthly PPV now not only in the states but in japan as well.I Was also blessed in being able to sign some great indy workers from japan andi feature them a lot when i do shows over there. Being based in Hawaii and having the spill over into the southwest and Japan has been friggin awesome.Plus as of right now i am the only promotion in Japan(can you say money money money)I know this will change when Tommy does his update as i think he might be adding in promotions in japan:( Oh and having the Dynamite Kid on your roster helps to when trying to find a good talented worker to wrestle against a top Asian wrestler. Oh and Tommy if you read this i think you need to up the stats of the female workers a tee bit. But yes having an entire country to yourself can be fun plus you know you have an entire region to make money off of and by the time any other promotion heads out there i will have a big strangle hold on that country. Now i just have to focus more on the eastern corner of the US

Sounds like alot of fun! I'm not sure if Tommy has an update scheduled anytime soon, but if you wanted, to maybe add a bit to your game, you could import Japan promotions from the default (or any other mod you like) into your game, for kicks. I really liked the way the world played out when simming it. It seemed (to me) very well balanced, like anyone had a chance to "win" the game. EDIT: Sorry about your bed rest, hopefully your gaining your strength back and feeling better, just in time for the holidays!

Thanks DJ and have yourself a merry Christmas and you to Tommy. And yes this game is very fun i mean there is sooo many promotions want to use i might just go and start a second game with another promotion. I was thinking of adding some more real life workers from either BobInc's as the title turns or maybe from know your role just to get a few more workers into the game.How do you think that would turn out.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys. Finally started work on 1.1 - I've fixed all the bugs and added some of the suggestions for team names (I love Pan-Pacific Death Squad). Don't really want to release it without some added goodies, so I'm working on adding some of the recently debuted talent (Jack Swagger and the like) and adding more events. Fingerprints - I saw you offer to add in some international feds and was considering it, which is partly the reason why I've been a bit silent in this thread. I think I'll go ahead on my own and make a War Of The Immortals 2.0 with some international feds, but would definitely appreciate some help if you (or anyone else) are still keen. I may still change my mind and pack it all in halfway through, in which case I'll hand the data over to someone else to finish how they see fit. So, you can all consider this your chance to pitch me some feds. I'm thinking 2 feds in Mexico, 2 or 3 feds in Japan, 1 in Australia (with another set to open in a few months after the start date) and 2 small ones in Europe. Give me ideas.

i have some classic wrestlers from the 70s that would be awesome fr Hawaii. Guys like Ed Francis and his sons the Von Erich's of Hawaii and a few more. Also you might want to up some of the womens stats a bit and are you going to be adding any more female wrestlers.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived