[RELEASE] War Of The Immortals!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was really waiting for this one this is great. I started a game with ASW and I'm wondering some things... why Boogeyman's age is 32 ? shouldn't he be at least 40 ? And Brock Lesnar is listed as 31 (he left WWE 4 years ago and he is 31 right now, he should be like 25) Alex Kozlov is listed as french other than a couple of things like that this looks great

[QUOTE=jimmy_shakerz;494349]I was really waiting for this one this is great. I started a game with ASW and I'm wondering some things... why Boogeyman's age is 32 ? shouldn't he be at least 40 ? And Brock Lesnar is listed as 31 (he left WWE 4 years ago and he is 31 right now, he should be like 25) Alex Kozlov is listed as french other than a couple of things like that this looks great[/QUOTE] That's nothing Dusty is 37 and his son Dustin is 31. It's a dream mod. There are people from the entire history of wrestling, living and dead. Their ages are not meant to be realistic.

[QUOTE=aikmitt822;494307]It only took me until the Choose An Avatar page to fall in love. [/QUOTE] Actually, this was the one thing that griped my butt when I opened a game the first time. You're telling me I either have to be saddled with some boring goof from an action series I never cared about or exit back to the opening page and go into the editor to create a more fitting avatar? Nice first impression THERE. But that little annoyance aside, this is indeed overflowing with potential for awesomeness. Now if I could just decide which promotion to dive into first.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;494405]Actually, this was the one thing that griped my butt when I opened a game the first time. You're telling me I either have to be saddled with some boring goof from an action series I never cared about or exit back to the opening page and go into the editor to create a more fitting avatar? Nice first impression THERE. But that little annoyance aside, this is indeed overflowing with potential for awesomeness. Now if I could just decide which promotion to dive into first.[/QUOTE] I guess. I'm a big 24 fan though. It's easy enough to create your own user avatar, it's not like he starts out the game owning a promotion called CTU or anything and you gotta edit much to ignore the character. Did a sim through Jan. 2010 last night just to get a look at what would happen. All Star Wrestling and Great Lakes Wrestling are numbers one and two going global. It is interesting to see them stealing other people's talent, who stays, who goes. Hogan and Austin turned up mid 2009 in Stars and Stripes when they turned National, which looks pretty different than it originally did. They look in line to become the next big promotion.

[QUOTE=Rams;494362]That's nothing Dusty is 37 and his son Dustin is 31. It's a dream mod. There are people from the entire history of wrestling, living and dead. Their ages are not meant to be realistic.[/QUOTE] Yeah I know that but wrestler were supposed to be created at the time they were at their peak so it's 6 years later for Lesnar and 9 years too soon for Boogeyman

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;494394]That would be great gaz, thanks.[/QUOTE] OK Tommy what iv done is made cuts of 78 generic title belts a mixture of standard championships, heavweight, womens, us, tv, tag etc Originaly i was going to put logos on the titles but with the type of cuts i did you couldn't really see them anyway So Iv PM'd you the link that way you can assign them as you wish and just include them in the next release or just uplaod the belt file and folder Hope they are OK

I had to spend the day with the in-laws and just before I left, for some reason, I thought to check the boards and saw the release. ARGH! It killed me! I could have played this all day if I had been free. Wish I hadn't known that. Anyway, checking it out now and looking forward to playing the train wreck owned by Russo. Not really the wrestling that would appeal to me in real life but definitely seems an appealing product to play the game with. Finally, I found what I assume is an error/oversight. Billy K has his Style set to never wrestle but his Status is set as Active Wrestler. I assume that his Status should be non-wrestler.

[QUOTE=jimmy_shakerz;494349]I was really waiting for this one this is great. I started a game with ASW and I'm wondering some things... why Boogeyman's age is 32 ? shouldn't he be at least 40 ? And Brock Lesnar is listed as 31 (he left WWE 4 years ago and he is 31 right now, he should be like 25) Alex Kozlov is listed as french other than a couple of things like that this looks great[/QUOTE] this is supposed to be everyone in their prime. I think Tommy said that that would've been in their mid-late thirties or low forties.

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2;494438]this is supposed to be everyone in their prime. I think Tommy said that that would've been in their mid-late thirties or low forties.[/QUOTE] Nah that's not right, it's their age at their peak, so Brock should be lower and Boogey should be older. It's just I was less thorough checking the ages of newer workers. [QUOTE=Kainlock;494439]you have a sick mind for having Giant Gonzales as an A for sex appeal.[/QUOTE] Hehe, must have missed that when I imported him from 07. I'll fix it for 1.1, thanks.

Archived