[RELEASE] War Of The Immortals!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batista won his first world heavyweight title (3 months after his royal rumble win and biggest first push ever) in April 2005, that would make him 36.. it's not a big deal. I really appreciates the works that have been done here, I enjoy having a feud between The Rock and Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho vs. Ted Dibiase

[QUOTE=jimmy_shakerz;494567]I really appreciates the works that have been done here, I enjoy having a feud between The Rock and Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho vs. Ted Dibiase[/QUOTE] I've got my dream matchups going on too. Playing as ESE, two months in I've got Hornswaggle and Crash Holly fighting the tag champs Harris Brothers who are going through an identity crisis and don't know which is Ron and which is Don. Chyna is fighting A Grizzly Bear for a World Title shot in a Maven on a Pole match. World Champ Vampiro is fighting off "Sex Appeal" Snitsky who is either dating Mickie James or Jon Heidenreich. There will be a swerve.

[QUOTE=aikmitt822;494572]I've got my dream matchups going on too. Playing as ESE, two months in I've got Hornswaggle and Crash Holly fighting the tag champs Harris Brothers who are going through an identity crisis and don't know which is Ron and which is Don. Chyna is fighting A Grizzly Bear for a World Title shot in a Maven on a Pole match. World Champ Vampiro is fighting off "Sex Appeal" Snitsky who is either dating Mickie James or Jon Heidenreich. There will be a swerve.[/QUOTE] Your game sounds hilarious even though the "Sex Appeal" Snitsky thing is just :eek:

first off, many thanks for an amazing mod started a game with MAPW and at first did a random drugs test and 2 came up that i did not really expect. Sting was identified as a Steroid user Matt Hardy was identified as a Steroid user, Jeff Was also a steroid user (thought it may have been something else) JYD was also a steroid user (No surprise) Just the first two that surprised me, epecially Sting. One another point MAPW runs a show on a Friday night, this clashes badly with a number of other shows, this means the likes of the Hardys, Sting and other are not available for the show. But again an awesome mod that is certainly going to cause me some sleepless nights. PS. Any word on the belts for the mod. (The only thing missing, I think)

WCPW I've found, is the best fit for me. The heavyweight scene is amazing.. I have a huge feud between Cena and the Freddie Blassie managed Billy Graham and Ray Stevens. I brought in Bobby "The Brain" Heenan to manage the tag team of Miz and Masters, awesome fit.. hoping to push both of those guys into the main event at some point.I really want to build up Goldust and Corino.. I mark hard for both guys, I'm thinking Corino and Ernie Ladd would be a cool feud to really build up Steve. I've also toyed with Mid-Atlantic Pro, but it's impossible to get the people I want to book booked. That aside, I've started some decent storylines.. The Hardy's running after Arn and Tully's tag team gold, Sting coming to blows with young upstart Samoa Joe, a three way monster mash with Vader, Giant and The Junkyard Dog all butting heads. But the topper, the feud that has to be run with this company.. Flair and Steamboat, classic. Amazing mod Tommy, I already have a really creative diary idea buzzing around my skull.

We discussed the Age thing over PM before, and my feeling is simply... There's quite a bit of worker's in there to go through 1 by 1. Anything that stands out, I would post, as I know Tommy wanted these things to make sense, even though it's "Fantasy". The "Feel" of reality is still supposed to be in there, but you get them in a "Surreal" environment.

Very fun mod, it took me a while to find what promotions I really like, but it seems like BAW, GLW, and TSW are the best ones for me. Right now in TSW (my favorite promotion) I have the TSW Heavyweight Championship on Raven who won the title from Bruno at a big event in October with help from Grand Wizard's Clan which made the Clan a sub-stable in The Flock. The Sheik & Sabu still have the TSW Tag Team belts and Rhino won a tournament for the TSW Hardcore Championship (more power to the Flock/Clan :)). This is really a fun mod and I will be playing it for a while.

If anyone is looking for different/alt pics of workers or whatnot, I uploaded all of the pics I did on the Cage BG, nothing new, but here's all of them: [url]http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h172/Crychon/AllCage/?start=0[/url] I might end up doing some updated WWE cuts if I end up having the time, not sure yet. Also, I know there are some dupes in there, but I don't feel like going through and finding them right now. Great Mod by the way Tommy, haven't had too much time to play with it, but it's pretty great.

[QUOTE=Crychon;494882]If anyone is looking for different/alt pics of workers or whatnot, I uploaded all of the pics I did on the Cage BG, nothing new, but here's all of them: [url]http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h172/Crychon/AllCage/?start=0[/url] I might end up doing some updated WWE cuts if I end up having the time, not sure yet. Also, I know there are some dupes in there, but I don't feel like going through and finding them right now. Great Mod by the way Tommy, haven't had too much time to play with it, but it's pretty great.[/QUOTE] I like those pics Crychon, they look great!

[QUOTE=JHawk;494867]Is anybody working on storylines for this mod? I know I can import from other mods, but there is an endless supply we can add to this.[/QUOTE] i am planning on doing a pack of classic storylines and releasing them if you or anyone else has any suggestions for which to include you can pm me

The mod is a little less polished then I expected but I had high expectations. That said it's a great mod and the only one aside from the default data that I see myself playing for the foreseeable future. Thank you Tommy and company for your hard work.

Im loving the mod even though i cant seem to find one promotion to stick with lol. One small issue Ive seen while playing with TWA is The Great Kabuki is on the roster, no issue there, but when you click his profile his only available area is Japan. I imagine that was a typo?

Great MOD Tommy. Def. look at the Personal Stats a little more. Guys like Eddie Gilbert, Don Muraco, Ed Leslie, Curt Henning, Dustin Rhodes, Art Barr, etc. I don't want the thread to become a character assassination thread for wrestlers, but you can be safe to jack up drug stats for guys who OD'ed, or well-known guys who got into trouble with the law or are known to heavily booze. I'd probably lower the 75% rating for a lot of guys, too, or at least click reformed.

Archived