[RELEASE] War Of The Immortals!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How are everyone's games going? Any event names or tag teams or stables I can add to the data that you've come up with? I've been playing as ASW to see how the rise to national goes. Had The Rock defeat Andre, then signed Brock Lesnar from PWM, turned Andre face after Brock took his spot in the Heenan family and feuded Brock and Andre. Good fun.

I'm having a great time with this game Tommy(love it). For my first run i started with PPW (who else:D) Sammy steamboat is my current champion and have him feuding with king Curtis.Tag champs are Bockwinkel and Stevens and my new Asian pacific champ is the ultimo dragon. Funny thing is I'm getting more popular in japan and Hawaii then iam in the rest of the US.I wonder if i can go national in japan even though I'm based in the US;) And the only other thing is now most of my wrestlers are also working for other promotions so there is not a single date on the calender that i have all of my talent available:( so i have to plan real carefully. I hope the next version will bring even more wrestlers so everyone will leave me alone:p And before i forget how bout more female wrestlers so i dont have to keep sharing:) All in all great game Tommy

I'm playing as GLW. After failing multiple time to take the Heavyweight Championship from Kurt Angle, I had the Horseman turn on Benoit and Angle took his place in the stable. They are still feuding in my game, and Benoit has kind of a loner thing going on because nobody is willing to help him in his fight against the Horseman as he's made many enemies. I was gonna have Eddie come in and help him out, but he wouldn't sign with me, so I think I'm gonna go with Malenko. Fun mod so far, great job.

as said earlier im currently playing with OWW. im currently 6 months in and ive kept the world belt on Joe and had him beat challengers such as Bryan Danielson, Low Ki, Dan Severn & Chris Sabin Among Others. As for the No Limits Title i had Low Ki beat Youth for the title in my first show. Ki held the belt two months before dropping it to Chris Sabin. On the subject of Sabin he has been my biggest star out of ppl i have brought into the company he held the No Limits & Tag Team Titles at the sametime and came close to beating Joe for the World Title. As For the Tag Team Titles i created them about 2 Months in and Charlie Haas and Chad Collyer were the 1st champions before being beat by the Motor City Machine Guns(I brought n Shelley for 3 Shows). The Guns made one defence before dropping the belts to The World's Greatest Tag Team in a match that also inculded LAX. Other then that im pushing Chad Collyer into the Main Event and others i have brought inculde Amazing Red, Sonjay Dutt, MVP, Lashley, Brian Kendrick and Christian Cage. Im also thinking of starting a womens division. i noticed Barry & Kendall Windham arent a team.

Interesting stuff guys. Things like talent clashes are good to note, I don't want to make things too hard for some feds. Noticed that there's about 4 TV shows on Wednesdays (or Thursdays, can't remember off hand), so I'll fix that up. Obviously it's good to have some talent or show clashes (Sean Morley chooses FWF over Can-Am), but let me know if they become too frequent.

I've been going back and forth between two... ESE was the last promotion I thought I was going to do, but I just looked at it and thought it would be too funny with all the hate there is for Russo to just make it awful, which is what I've been doing. There is no way I'm ever going to progress in the game, but that's fine with me. I'm five months into the game now and I've made a few changes. I hate women wrestling, so I canned that but kept Chyna. I quickly had her and Mable lose to tag belts to the Harris Brothers via interference by A Grizzly Bear, who I changed to a full time wrestler. The Grizzly Bear then kidnapped Maven, forcing the Maven on a Pole match against Chyna for a World Title shot. World Champ Vampiro, was challenged for a few months a sexually confused "Sex Appeal" Snitsky for the belt, but didn't lose it. Vampiro interfered in the Maven on a Pole match and had the bear win the title shot, thinking he could beat him. Snitsky now mostly helps his "partner" Heidenreich who he's traded the Hardcore belt with New Jack a couple times. Next pay per view, Maven swerves Chyna and aligns himself with A Grizzly Bear, who he was plotting with all along, and he helps defeat Vampiro...Grizzly Bear is my world champ. Grizzly Bears wins the rematch, Chyna beats Maven. Maven and Vampiro have a Hair vs. Tattoo match, if Maven wins Vampiro shaves his head, if Vampiro wins Maven has to get a tattoo of Vampiro on his chest. Vampiro won, hilarity ensued. Now Grizzly Bear and Chyna have switched the title back and forth almost every week. Bear is a 5 time champion, Chyna a 4 time champion. So far Grizzly has injuried Malice and Roadkill. Only tag team I've made up that wasn't in the data was Crash Holly and bringing in Hornswaggle, which I think makes sense. Together, they are "Little Foot". Just started a FWF game, but not far enough in to really talk about it. There are little things like you said about a lot of shows running on the same day, and I'm not a big fan of the drug stuff either (in my FWF game I just had to check "reformed" on everything for Jake Roberts because he couldn't be in an angle to save his life) but I'm enjoying every minute of this. Haven't switched back to Corvellverse since this came out.

Playing GLW. Not sure if I am going to try a "Jumper" style diary that would have me booking each promotion for a month, so I won't go into too much detail. I moved Tapout to the 4th of Sunday, moved the taping of Power Hour to Mondays, and Great Lakes Wrestling to Saturday. Just to give you an overview of what I am doing storyline wise, at Great Lakes Classic, Kurt Angle will defend his title against Ken Kennedy, the Motor City Machine Guns will get their rematch against the Great Lakes Horsemen, and the leaders of the two biggest factions GLW CM Punk and Arn Anderson will go one on one. I also decided to make full use of Mark Lewin, using him as the dark prophet of [b][name withheld][/b]. At Great Lakes Classic, the owner of Lou Thesz will finally find out who the mystery man is as he faces him in the ring. As for events, Great Lakes Classic could be a solid name for an event as would adding more city based events to go with the Chi-Town Rumble. The tag scene seems to be in order for GLW (with only Zenk and Too Cold being thrown together). Though it is funny that Perry Saturn is tagging with Conway and not Kronus. The only thing I would do for GLW is add the Second City Saints II tag team of Colt and Ace so I don't have too.

well i was just wondering did u want real world stables and tag teams? because i have noticed ur missing d-x and i know triple h isn't in asw but since shawn and the newage outlaws r in asw i figured u might as well put that stable in their also i noticed that u dont have nwo but i have no clue where u might want to put that since the outsiders r split maybe just put that with eric bishop promotion or again put it with what ever promotion hogan, kevin nash or scott hall is in

I'm not talking about re-arranging rosters to re-create real world tag teams or stables, I like the rosters the way they are. The Outsiders are intentionally split, as are the nWo members and Hunter/Shawn. You can only add promotional-specific stables, you can't have a stable that isn't assigned to any promotion. I want to see what people are doing in their games to steal their ideas and reduce the amount of AI-generated teams and events.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;496078]I'm not talking about re-arranging rosters to re-create real world tag teams or stables, I like the rosters the way they are. The Outsiders are intentionally split, as are the nWo members and Hunter/Shawn. You can only add promotional-specific stables, you can't have a stable that isn't assigned to any promotion. I want to see what people are doing in their games to steal their ideas and reduce the amount of AI-generated teams and events.[/QUOTE] Going through ASW now. I'm really liking how while having a good mix of talent and general overness (not to mention being the biggest company with a National TV contract and a PPV deal), there is still the problems with the face/heel divide and the tag scene is muddled. Just two questions. Are the Afa and Sika suppose to start off as a face and heel respectively? The only reason I ask is because they are concerned a regular tag team. And secondly, is John Morrison's C overness in the South West correct? Or was he suppose to have it in the Tri-States?

DAMMMITTTTT!!!!! Here I am loving my ROH Diary and what I'm doing with it and I just HAD to come here and see that War of the Immortals is released.... I'll be checking this out.... as well as playing my ROH game.... damn you Tommy Tomlin!!!! Awesome release btw, I've been looking forward to it!

[QUOTE=foolinc;496082] Just two questions. Are the Afa and Sika suppose to start off as a face and heel respectively? The only reason I ask is because they are concerned a regular tag team. And secondly, is John Morrison's C overness in the South West correct? Or was he suppose to have it in the Tri-States?[/QUOTE] Nah, I meant to have Afa as a heel. And John Morrison's overness is intentional, popularity isn't solely defined by which promotion someone is in, or which real promotion they made their name (though those are important factors), but a need to have a balance of overness across every region.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;496097]Nah, I meant to have Afa as a heel. And John Morrison's overness is intentional, popularity isn't solely defined by which promotion someone is in, or which real promotion they made their name (though those are important factors), but a need to have a balance of overness across every region.[/QUOTE] I thought this was the case on both fronts. The only thing that threw me with the Morrison overness question is that the regions are right next to each other on the popularity screen. :)

Like many others it took me a while to pick the promotion I wanted. Tried out CFW, GLW and Shanes promotion. Eventually settled donw with PCW. Maybe not a popular choice, but I have been enjoying this promotion. Okay so there was quite a few coming and goings. Zandig, Brandi, Darling, Acid, Kevin Thorn and both Pitbulls have gone. I have brought in Bam Bam, Terry Gordy and recently CM Punk have been brought in. I did have Mad Dog for a short period but every event he would cause problems, so he had to go, after I jobbed him out to Tanaka :) I disbanded the Tag Team dvision (quicker than Vince). With Brandi, Darling and Zandig gone, there wasnt much tag team rivals for The Pitbulls. Retiring the belts in Decemember. To fill the midcard title void I created the IronFist Title. Based around hardcore wrestling. The Main Event scene has been quite hectic. Credible defended his belt twice. Tanaka and Axel Rotten the opponents. Losing his championship to Al Snow in the 3rd week of Octtober, in a triple threat featuring Ox Baker as well. This lead into a 3 match feud between Snow & Ox. With Al Snow coming out on top and retaining the championship. Al has kept the belt fending off various short fueds with, Mad Dog, Tenzan and Killer Karl Kox. At the sametime I signed Bam Bam & Gordy, and used a nWo style storyline to push them against Ahmed & The Sandman. As the storyline evoloved I incoporated Killer Karl & Al Snow to include the heavyweight title into the story. Tanaka, hot of his destorying of Mad Dog, was the face gone bad, and it has setup nicely. In January Bam Bam has just taken the title from Al Snow after the turn from Tanaka. Leaving Al Snow, Ahemd & Sandman to fight the nwo of Bam Bam, Gordy & Tanaka. The IronFist championship was won by The Blue Meanie in the founding tournament in Decemember. He lost the next night at Combat Wrestling to Killer Karl Kox, due to interfence by Rosey. Leading to a three way feud between Meanie, Roeey and Kox. I added another weekly event (60 minutes of Combat) and cut Combat Wrestling to a one hour show. So now I run two shows per week that are both an hour long. Personally I think that PCW, doesnt need a Tag Team division. Ox Baker/Killer Karl & The Pitbulls are the only good teams imo. Using the midcard title as a hardcore belt is better suited to the promotion. Just wondering, (even with a new midcard title) if there is no tag title belt in the promotion will the AI make one anyway? Oh and the mod is great, only small picky points have been brought up. And to everyone laughing at Gonzalez's A* sex appeal, dont pick on Tommy for his beliefs, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :) :) :) The Bear is an excellent addition. Although contracts broke down between PCW and him over merchadise deals :(. I was wondering if u plan to release a "tweaked" version with this tiny problems sorted. Or just wait and add mexican, japanese and british promotions along with sorting the small errors? Personally tommy I would wait and just add the promotions and then release another version. I enjoyed the hype build for this mod and it would be cool to do the same with the international promotions. Also dont forget the idea of a midget promotion :)

no im not saying to combine the teams or stables im just saying if u wanted to add them then it would be nice just so people who would like to have d-x or nwo could hire those teams or just say that u made a nwo stable thats inactive and has no members then the users could use it or u could have it with kevin nash and have him recruite some people to make a whole new story up for the nwo.

[QUOTE=rodzillahotrod;496177]no im not saying to combine the teams or stables im just saying if u wanted to add them then it would be nice just so people who would like to have d-x or nwo could hire those teams or just say that u made a nwo stable thats inactive and has no members then the users could use it or u could have it with kevin nash and have him recruite some people to make a whole new story up for the nwo.[/QUOTE] I can understand this, as I love to relive the nwo or dx, but this mod is set in a reality where neither happened...so there isn't really a need for it, so if you want it, it would be easy enough to create... just my opinion. Cheerio

Archived