SWF: Generation Supreme

[B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] vs Sin Inc in a Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Darryl Devine vs Enygma vs Gino Montero vs Acid vs Bart Biggz vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] in a Six-Way Ladder Match [B]The Silverbacks [/B]vs The Immortal Bumfholes vs Badd Kompany vs The New Wave in a Tag Team Elimination Match [B]Chris Caufield + Pistol Pete Hall + ???[/B] vs Rocky Golden + Texas Pete + Rex Bryan Holmes vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Bloodstone for the SWF Legends Championship Payne vs [B]Antonio Marquez [/B]for the SWF North American Championship [B]Eric Eisen [/B]vs Christian Faith in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship Remo & Ace vs [B]Bruce & McFly [/B] Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;660079]I'll set your mind at ease a bit - its a kayfabe cousin, not an intended "legit" one. Don't let that stop you from making guess, though.[/QUOTE] I don't want sound like a jerk, but I think you might notice I rarely do any predictions, even though I post a lot. I dislike guessing, unless I think I have a really good idea what it is. :p

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;660061]Thanks. I'm really pleased with how things turned out in regards to the split. Especially considering it was not planned from the start of the game and was very much figured out on the fly. I like the way its split up the roster, as well as the major storylines. Things would be working very differently if I was still on a single brand. Plus, I'm pretty sure no other CornellVerse diaries have used a brand split in this manner, so it makes my SWF feel a bit unique (at least to me). I should have the Legends show up pretty soon. I meant to have it done last night, but allowed myself to get talked into watching my friends MMA fight on TV last night... six times...[/QUOTE] Slightly off tangent, because I'm always keen to pick the sharp minds like yours, how much do you book off the cuff and how much do you have a long term pre-plotted course for? I find personally I have my main feuds set up, and their purpose, not so much the plot points, and then I find so many interesting developments while I write... is it much the same?

[QUOTE=ampulator;660097]I don't want sound like a jerk, but I think you might notice I rarely do any predictions, even though I post a lot. I dislike guessing, unless I think I have a really good idea what it is. :p[/QUOTE] Oh, I have no issue with someone not doing predictions or guesses. There are quite a number of diaries I read but don't predict for various reasons. I am appreciative of those who do predict, much as I appreciate those who post in any manner. But it really comes down to that I am just happy to have people read. And hopefully enjoy. I was tempted to drop some notable hints about the cousin, but I decided to play it a bit closer to the vest. If people are going to make guesses, they won't have too much to go by (though I wouldn't be shocked if someone got it right). I will say that its someone who will definitely make an impact on the brand. [QUOTE=tristram;660099]Slightly off tangent, because I'm always keen to pick the sharp minds like yours, how much do you book off the cuff and how much do you have a long term pre-plotted course for? I find personally I have my main feuds set up, and their purpose, not so much the plot points, and then I find so many interesting developments while I write... is it much the same?[/QUOTE] I'm always willing to take a tangent! I do a lot of long-term planning and booking. The overall long-term planning is something I've done from the start - I have the major brand storylines, title changes, and primary feuds sorted until about mid-2009, with a good idea of where things would go for awhile beyond that. The actual booking - matches and smaller feuds - is still pretty long-term. I used to do that much more off the cuff at the start of the diary, but as things expanded, more detailed planning became necessary. What I use is a booking document that I put together where I have all my shows (except the B show) laid out in order. I have stuff in there going a couple months into the future. Not fully-detailed shows, but main PPV matches and key points in feuds. I often have TV shows laid out almost a full month in advance - the key matches and most of the angles. I find I still maintain a fair degree of flexibility this way - if I come up with a new idea or get hit with an injury, I'm not booked into a corner. In terms of pay per views, I know the major matches a couple months in advance. When I finish running one PPV, I usually have pretty much the entire next one planned. That allows me to build towards that PPV in the month, rather than doing that for one or two matches and then kind of throwing the rest together at the last moment, which I think I did moreso earlier in the diary. Those "throw together" PPV matches still happen, but they are rarer.

aliant & Giedroyc vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] in a Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Darryl Devine vs Enygma vs Gino Montero vs Acid vs Bart Biggz vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] in a Six-Way Ladder Match The Silverbacks vs The Immortal Bumfholes vs [B]Badd Kompany[/B] vs The New Wave in a Tag Team Elimination Match [B] Chris Caufield + Pistol Pete Hall + ??? [/B]vs Rocky Golden + Texas Pete + Rex Bryan Holmes vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Bloodstone for the SWF Legends Championship Payne vs [B]Antonio Marquez[/B] for the SWF North American Championship Eric Eisen vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship Remo & Ace vs [B]Bruce & McFly[/B] Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

[B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] vs Sin Inc in a Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships - I have no real reason to, but I like this team. It just seems so thrown together, but at the same time works well. Darryl Devine vs Enygma vs Gino Montero vs [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Marc DuBois in a Six-Way Ladder Match - Because Tyler was pretty much correct. The Silverbacks vs The Immortal Bumfholes vs [B]Badd Kompany[/B] vs The New Wave in a Tag Team Elimination Match - Other than the Silverbacks, they're the only ones with any real momentum or reason to win. Chris Caufield + Pistol Pete Hall + ??? vs [B]Rocky Golden + Texas Pete + Rex[/B] - The mystery guy is probably not a new signing, so I can see The Golden Faction winning via teamwork/cheating. Bryan Holmes vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] - Would be a bit odd, although not entirely unWatchmanlike, for Holmes to just say "Hey, I want a match with you", then win, and that be it. [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Bloodstone for the SWF Legends Championship - Because Bloodstone hasn't really done much lately. [B]Payne[/B] vs Antonio Marquez for the SWF North American Championship [B]Eric Eisen[/B] vs Christian Faith in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship - I'm an athiest. ¬_¬ [B]Remo & Ace[/B] vs Bruce & McFly - I can't see McFly turning on Bruce like Money keeps warning he will, but at the same time they won't be the cohesive unit that Credit Crunch and New Money will be. Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship - I can't see Troy winning even for a moment, and I think Money is right about Gilmore being too impatient - Gilmore and Tornado will take each other out, leaving Money to grab the belt.

Valiant & Giedroyc vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] in a Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Darryl Devine vs Enygma vs Gino Montero vs Acid vs Bart Biggz vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] in a Six-Way Ladder Match [B]The Silverbacks[/B] vs The Immortal Bumfholes vs Badd Kompany vs The New Wave in a Tag Team Elimination Match [B]Chris Caufield + Pistol Pete Hall + ???[/B] vs Rocky Golden + Texas Pete + Rex Bryan Holmes vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] Chris Morrisette vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] for the SWF Legends Championship Payne vs [B]Antonio Marquez[/B] for the SWF North American Championship Eric Eisen vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship Remo & Ace vs [B]Bruce & McFly [/B] Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Valiant & Giedroyc vs[B] Sin Inc[/B] in a Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]The faces winning the belts back with the odds seemingly stacked against the heels seems a little too obvious, so I think that somehow someway Sin Inc retain the belts.[/I] Darryl Devine vs Enygma vs [B]Gino Montero[/B] vs Acid vs Bart Biggz vs Marc DuBois in a Six-Way Ladder Match [I]Acid's Shooting Star belt is not on the line in this one, so even though he is the best high flier I don't necessarily see him winning, Enygma's currently a heel and is to be honest totally directionless, DuBois not that motivated about winning the match, Devine's in a funk and I just don't see Biggz winning that leaves Montero, who could do with a big break out moment and whilst I am aware he is on the Supreme Brand...the Brand split is a soft one and it would set him up as a challenger for Acid's Shooting Star belt.[/I] The Silverbacks vs [B]The Immortal Bumfholes[/B] vs Badd Kompany vs The New Wave in a Tag Team Elimination Match [I]As much as Badd Kompany have become a whole lot more interesting with Hannah Potter at their side, they won't be winning this match, they don't suddenly go from glorified jobbers to top contenders overnight just because they have a totally hot babe giving them ringside support. The Silverbacks seem more motivated about being paid off to do damage to others than winning titles right now, so that leaves the Bumfholes and New Wave. Tough call, as I don't think the New Wave are about to be faded out of the title picture anytime soon but with the Bumfholes out of the World Title picture, I see them injecting themselves back into the Tag Title picture with a win here.[/I] [B]Chris Caufield + Pistol Pete Hall + ???[/B] vs Rocky Golden + Texas Pete + Rex [I]Even without the arrival of the mystery debutant, I would have backed Caulfields crew over The Golden Faction, who always appear to think they are better than they really are.[/I] Bryan Holmes vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] [I]Despite his recent 'problems' I see Frehley picking up the victory in this one. [/I] [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Bloodstone for the SWF Legends Championship [I]Bad night for the Golden Faction as Morrisette ends Bloodstone's reign as the Legends champion[/I] Payne vs [B]Antonio Marquez[/B] for the SWF North American Championship [I]DQ win, Marquez retains the title but Payne gets to look like an unstoppable monster and will look like the victor rather than the loser by the end of this one. I'd hardly call it punishment for his actions.[/I] Eric Eisen vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship [I]Eisen will try every cheap trick in the book to try and get the belt off Faith but I can't really see him being the one to end Faith's reign as champion.[/I] [B]Remo & Ace[/B] vs Bruce & McFly [I]I agree with what D-Lyrium said, Bruce won't fully turn on McFly but those nagging doubts will see them fail to work as a cohesive unit.[/I] Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]The two challengers end up cancelling each other out, as Money's reign as champion keeps rolling on.[/I]

[QUOTE=ampulator;660110]By the way, anyone in the SWF changed their style yet?[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure that both High Concept guys switched to super juniors early in the game, but I can't recall a single one other than that. Kinda weird, but I can't think of anyone else on the roster. I don't think you can do a news search for it either. Thanks for all the predictions, folks.

Valiant & Giedroyc vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] in a Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships I see New Wave/Sin Inc. taking over as the #1 Tag Feud for 08, so Sin Inc. should retain here, and keep the role of the heel champions that always retain by the skin of their teeth. Darryl Devine vs Enygma vs Gino Montero vs [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Marc DuBois in a Six-Way Ladder Match I thought about this being a good way to move Gino Montero to a new level, without really having an upset, but now that I think about it, The Shooting Star belt could really use this win, having the "Best High Flier in the SWF" as it's champion would be a good boost for the Sky Club Division. The Silverbacks vs The Immortal Bumfholes vs Badd Kompany vs [B]The New Wave[/B] in a Tag Team Elimination Match Again, Sin Inc./New Wave has to do with this call. I see The Silverbacks coming out strong by being the ones to elimiate the Bumfholes, but then getting themselves DQ'd by beating the ever-loving hell out of The New Wave. See, 'cause New Wave's in Team Gilmore, and if Money bought them out as was implied, this would fit it in with that feud perfectly. [B]Chris Caufield + Pistol Pete Hall + ???[/B] vs Rocky Golden + Texas Pete + Rex It's not Morrisette..I'm confused as hell, I must admit. Pretty much everytime a Six-Man Babyface team has needed a mystery partner in the past, it's ALWAYS been Morrisette.. :p They still get the win here. Bryan Holmes vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] In a funk or not, Frehley's still on a differant level than Holmes. Could see him pulling it out, whether with Watchmen help, or with a Diaz turn, but I'd still call Frehley as the winner. [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Bloodstone for the SWF Legends Championship Bloodstone's held that for long enough, and Morrisette's a good enough fit for the belt. He's been gradually faded out of the Main Event scene, now kinda at the point where needs a really big win or a really big loss either way to change his status. I don't see him being relegated to Midcarder though, I doubt you'd do that to him. I see him winning here, whether cleanly or by a DQ. Payne vs [B]Antonio Marquez[/B] for the SWF North American Championship Payne shows just how serious he is about not caring about wins by giving up a title oppurtunity. Although, to be completely honest, I might actually prefer Payne winning. The idea of him with the North American Belt is actually kinda cool, and with the tag division seemingly on the rise, I'd like Los Diablos to be a little more involved in it, it could be awesome with them in it. Eric Eisen vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship Well, Eisen winning WOULD make for some great Random Thoughts segments.. :p Eh, I still pick Faith. Remo & Ace vs [B]Bruce & McFly[/B] If Bruce is going to turn, it's going to be a shock, imo - aka, after the tensions kinda faded a little bit, and everything seems to be okay. A good few wins to create the illusion that there isn't a problem. Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship The Beautiful Reign isn't ending in a triple threat! I see the oppurtunity for a great Sports Entertainment finish - Tornado or Gilmore gets the title down, but then Emma Chase comes out and restarts over some bogus technicality. Money wins, and they re-form, going all "Nah, just kidding, we didn't disband" on us, nWo style! ...it could happen.

Valiant & Giedroyc vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] in a Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]Because the New Wave are still gunning for the titles, makes more sense to keep them on the heels.[/I] Darryl Devine vs Enygma vs [B]Gino Montero[/B] vs Acid vs Bart Biggz vs Marc DuBois in a Six-Way Ladder Match [I]Because he's the most talented, and you did say he was pretty hugely over.[/I] The Silverbacks vs The Immortal Bumfholes vs Badd Kompany vs [B]The New Wave[/B] in a Tag Team Elimination Match [I]But only barely, the Silverbacks will be the last elimination, taking them to the limits.[/I] [B]Chris Caufield + Pistol Pete Hall + ???[/B] vs Rocky Golden + Texas Pete + Rex [I]The mystery partner factor.[/I] Bryan Holmes vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] [I]Because it's Steve Frehley.[/I] [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Bloodstone for the SWF Legends Championship [I]I just mark harder for Morrisette than I do Bloodstone.[/I] Payne vs [B]Antonio Marquez[/B] for the SWF North American Championship [I]Via Disqalification, when Payne goes psycho.[/I] Eric Eisen vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship [I]Eisen just isn't talented enough to carry a brand, and your champion has to be able to have a good match with everyone.[/I] Remo & Ace vs [B]Bruce & McFly[/B] [I]Because Ace is something of a weak link, compared to the other team.[/I] Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]I'm a mark for both challengers, but I just can't see either of them taking the title from Money at this stage.[/I]

Valiant & Giedroyc vs [B]Sin Inc i[/B]n a Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Darryl Devine vs Enygma vs Gino Montero vs [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Marc DuBois in a Six-Way Ladder Match The Silverbacks vs The Immortal Bumfholes vs Badd Kompany vs [B]The New Wave [/B]in a Tag Team Elimination Match [B]Chris Caufield + Pistol Pete Hall + ???[/B] vs Rocky Golden + Texas Pete + Rex Bryan Holmes vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Bloodstone for the SWF Legends Championship Payne vs [B]Antonio Marquez[/B] for the SWF North American Championship Eric Eisen vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship Remo & Ace vs [B]Bruce & McFly[/B] Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Valiant & Giedroyc vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] in a Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [I]Heel champs retain in a heelish fashion[/I] Darryl Devine vs Enygma vs Gino Montero vs [B]Acid[/B] vs Bart Biggz vs Marc DuBois in a Six-Way Ladder Match [I]I can't see Devine, Enygma or Biggz winning. Montero is already hugely over, so he doesn't need to win, unless you're trying to get momentum, and with this bunch there isn't much momentum to be had. Between Acid and DuBois, storyline wise ... I say Acid[/I] The Silverbacks vs The Immortal Bumfholes vs Badd Kompany vs The New Wave in a Tag Team Elimination Match [I]The Bumfholes just get to steal Hogans gimmick? Lame. :p I say TNW, only because Silverbacks have little to no winning going on right now.[/I] Chris Caufield + Pistol Pete Hall + ??? vs [B]Rocky Golden + Texas Pete + Rex[/B] [I]I think the ??? is going to be someone big, but will then turn, leading to a month of will he or wont he join the Golden party[/I] Bryan Holmes vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] [I]Dark Mutha F'n Destroyer[/I] Chris Morrisette vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] for the SWF Legends Championship [I]I'll throw this pick a way knowing its wrong, just to say c'mon, give Stoney some love[/I] Payne vs [B]Antonio Marquez[/B] for the SWF North American Championship [I]Wait, shouldn't Payne be punished for attacking Eisen? Title match = punishment?[/I] Eric Eisen vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship [I]I GOT FAITH. I GOT FAITH.[/I] [B]Remo & Ace[/B] vs Bruce & McFly [I]Loss adds tension to Bruce-McFly, advances storyline[/I] Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]As much as Gilmore's my favorite C-Verse worker, in this dynasty, neither Tornado or Gilmore have the push to beat Money. It's gonna need to be a BIG TIME worker.[/I]

Valiant & Giedroyc vs [B]Sin Inc[/B] in a Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships Darryl Devine vs Enygma vs [B]Gino Montero[/B] vs Acid vs Bart Biggz vs Marc DuBois in a Six-Way Ladder Match [B]The Silverbacks[/B] vs The Immortal Bumfholes vs Badd Kompany vs The New Wave in a Tag Team Elimination Match [B] Chris Caufield + Pistol Pete Hall + ???[/B] vs Rocky Golden + Texas Pete + Rex Bryan Holmes vs [B]Steve Frehley[/B] [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Bloodstone for the SWF Legends Championship Payne vs [B]Antonio Marquez[/B] for the SWF North American Championship [B]Eric Eisen[/B] vs Christian Faith in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship [B]Remo & Ace[/B] vs Bruce & McFly Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Did I say Gino Montero is really over at some point? Whoops. If I did, I sorta lied. He's a solid midcarder right now, with C popularity across the US. He does usually maintain pretty good momentum, and he's only one or two big wins away from getting really over. But because of his young age, I've protected him a bit. He's definitely not the most over guy in that match, though I will say that the winner wasn't really picked due to the overness.. I'm still working on the show and its going a bit slower than I had hoped. I would think I should be able to have it posted sometime tomorrow, but that is assuming that nothing unexpected happens...

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;661072]Did I say Gino Montero is really over at some point? Whoops. If I did, I sorta lied. He's a solid midcarder right now, with C popularity across the US. He does usually maintain pretty good momentum, and he's only one or two big wins away from getting really over. But because of his young age, I've protected him a bit. He's definitely not the most over guy in that match, though I will say that the winner wasn't really picked due to the overness.. [/QUOTE] I could've sworn you said he was upper-midcard. My mistake.

[QUOTE=Astil;661081]Well he should be massivly over just based on his entrance music.[/QUOTE] I agree. The "You're the best" song from Karate Kid might just be my favorite entrance song I've used in this diary. I was tempted to go with a Karate Kid style gimmick for him when Montero first signed. Gino-san playing the role of Daniel-san, breaking out the crane style... [QUOTE=G-Prime;661225]I could've sworn you said he was upper-midcard. My mistake.[/QUOTE] And its entirely possible I did. Whether it was a typing mistake or just a moment of idiocy on my part, I very well may have stated that or at least given the impression of it. But he's not. Not far off, but he's yet to move above the midcard. [CENTER]____________________________[/CENTER] I should have the PPV show posted sometime soon. Within the next hour or so. I apologize for it taking longer than I expected. Hopefully it will be worth that wait...

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Break Like the Wind 2008[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Logos/PPV/SWF/BreakLiketheWin.jpg[/IMG] [B]Thursday, Week 2, November 2008 Manhattan National Center (Tri State) - 30,000[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC2UzSFMP9g"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PeterMichaelsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DuaneFrySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Peter Michaels - Duane Fry - Phil Vibert[/B] ________________________________________ [/CENTER] [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Welcome to SWF Break Like the Wind 2008! I'm Peter Michaels, and I am joined by the two best in the game, Duane Fry and Phil Vibert. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: The games were last month, Pete. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/SeanMcFlySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RichMoneyalt8Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/JackBruceAlt16Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sean McFly Rich Money, Christian Faith, Remo, Rocky Golden, Steve Frehley, Jack Bruce + Angry Gilmore Opening Video[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC2UzSFMP9g"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]The show opens with the standard highlights video, but this one is a big different. For one, the music is heavy but low-key - “The Chosen Pessimist” by In Flames. The song has a slow, brooding feel to it. The video starts fairly low key, showing brooding slow-motion shots of many of the SWF's top superstars, not in action but in dramatic poses. The dramatic modeling soon gives way to slow motion action sequences. The action slowly builds in the video, picking up in speed and intensity to match the increase in the intensity of the music, with each segment growing slightly shorter. The video culminates in a series of flash shots of Troy Tornado, Angry Gilmore, and Rich Money in action... and the silence at the end of the song hits on a lingering shot of Rich Money at the previous pay per view, victorious and celebrating over Sean McFly...[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JoeSexySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/SWFTagAltMid.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/SWFTagAltMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Valiant & Giedroyc vs Sin Inc Cage Classic Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships[/B][/CENTER] The cage match for the SWF World Tag Team championships starts the show. None of the four wrestlers look particularly comfortable as they are locked into the steel cage, along with referee Darren Smith. There are three ways to win - pinfall, submission, or over the top of the cage to touch the floor below. Dawn the Cheerleader is pacing around the cage, screaming encouragement to her team of former tag champions. The match starts out slowly, but the pace quickly picks up, as its clear these two teams bear no lover for one another. The match is basically split in half, with the first half being a bit more grappling mixed with a bit of brawling but mostly taking place in the ring. That devolves as the heels begin to use the cage as a weapon, and the second half of the match is mostly spent in and on the cage. Giedroyc and Sexy both end up busted open, having there faces bashed into the unforgiving steel cage. The match is devoid of any near-finishes – no pinfall attempts or close cage escapes – until the end. The end sequence is big. All four men are atop the cage, battling each other. Joe Sexy is battling Giedroyc in one corner, with Sexy straddling the cage and Giedroyc straddling the corner of the cage. On the opposite side, John McClean and Valiant are both hanging on near the top of the cage, lashing out at each other. A big boot from Valiant into the chest of McClean sends the champion crashing to the mat in a heap. Valiant is clear to attempt to go over... but he looks over at his partner, who is taking a series of right hands right to his bloody face from Sexy. Climbing to the top of the cage and moving along the wall as he goes, Valiant makes his way to the battling duo. Standing atop the cage, he dives the last half dozen fight, nailing Joe Sexy with a big right forearm. Valiant and Sexy crash back into the cage, with Valiant landing tangled in the ropes. Giedroyc is knocked backwards, falling off his perch in the corner... but his left foot cages in the cage, so he ends up dangling by that foot, upside down on the outside of the cage. He seems to be out. Dawn runs over to him and tries to revive him, or at least pull him free. Inside the cage, McClean makes it to his feet. Seeing Giedroyc almost out, the tag champion starts to climb out the opposite side. Seeing this, Dawn desperately tries to revive Giedroyc, who starts to come to, but one of the ringside officials tries to intervene, telling Dawn that she's interfering in the match. Not caring, the manager works to free the now conscious and struggling wrestler. McClean is now over the top and climbing down the opposite side. Dawn ends up in a struggle with the official, while the bloodied Giedroyc still works to free his leg. Suddenly, he's free. He crashes down on top of Dawn and the ringside official. A heartbeat later, on the opposite side of the ring, John McClean jumps to the floor. The match is over... And Sin Inc are declared the winners. [B][CENTER]John McClean Wins at 14:03 via Cage Escape Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DawnTheCheerleaderSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JoeSexySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GuideSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ScoutSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JessieSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Valiant, Giedroyc, Dawn the Cheerleader, Joe Sexy, John McClean, Guide, Scout + Jessie Post-Match Chaos[/B][/CENTER] [I]The immediate aftermath of the match is chaos. Giedroyc and Dawn the Cheerleader clearly feel they won, arguing with the officials. Referee Darren Smith ends up arguing with the two ringside officials, as he feels the challengers won, but the two ringside officials – who's sole job was to watch to see who touched the floor first – are insistent. McClean grabs the two SWF World Tag Team titles and goes into the cage to celebrate with Sexy. Things finally calm down enough for the two ringside officials to explain. Although Giedroyc landed first, he landed on Dawn and the official. So his feet never touched the floor. McClean's feet touched the arena floor first. Therefore, the champions are still the champions. There is more arguments as Valiant regains his senses enough to get involved. Suddenly, The New Wave and Jessie show up at ringside and join the fray. Things escalate, with Sexy getting in Guide's face and telling them that this isn't their business, while McClean is yelling at Valiant & Giedroyc that they should just accept it. Shockingly, things escalate and erupt in a brawl. The three tag teams go after each other, and even the two managers get involved. It takes several more SWF officials streaming down to ringside and getting involved to break up the brawl. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Sexy and McClean retain by the skin of their teeth! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: They seem to be getting good at that. [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/GinoMonteroalt11Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EnygmaBlueSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/BartBiggzAlt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/DarrylDevineAlt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/AcidSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MarcDuBoisAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Gino Montero vs Enygma vs Bart Biggz vs Darryl Devine vs Acid vs Marc DuBois Ladder Match[/B][/CENTER] This one is about as good as a randomly-booked six-man ladder match is ever likely to be in the SWF. Like most multi-man ladder matches, its a spot fest. But while the match as a whole doesn't have great flow or story, there are many small stories within the match. Perhaps the most notable is Bart Biggz – debuting a new “extreme” look – thrills the fans with a fearless style and a clear determination to outdo Acid. Enygma seems a step behind tries to keep up. Gino Montero shows off his impressive skills, while Marc DuDois shows a definitive opportunist streak in the match. The Evolution does engage in a lengthy brawl with Devine outside the ring, but DuBois seems to take minimal risks while others in the match are putting their bodies on the line. Gino Montero really stands out, as he hits an epic frog splash from a ladder in the ring and lands on a group of his opponents near the edge of the ramp. He also trades punches with Acid while both men are standing atop ladders in the middle of the ring – they switch places repeatedly before both taking a big bump as they drop to the mat below. Despite the big bump, Acid is soon up and flying again. The diminutive masked champion emerges as the biggest threat in the match. He manages to grab the hanging trophy at one point, but the ladder is kicked out from beneath him by DuBois before Acid can unfasten it. After dangling for a moment, Acid drops to the mat, flipping in the air and landing on his feet. A short time later, Acid hits a big 450-degree splash off a ladder on the bottom part of the ramp, landing on Darryl Devine, Enygma, and Gino Montero. A short time later, Acid has made it back into the ring and looks to have a free run up the ladder than Biggz set up before before taken down by DuBois. Acid is halfway up the ladder when Biggz climbs back into the ring and then onto the top turnbuckle, driving Acid off ladder with a diving spear. With Enygma, Devine, and Montero still finding their wits on the ramp, someone has a perfectly opportunity. That someone happens to be Marc DuBois. He steals into the ring, grinning as he sees no one about to interfere, and then quickly makes his way up the ladder. He quickly unfasten the small trophy and the match is over. [B][CENTER]March DuBois Wins at 15:05 via Item Retrieval Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: How can Marc DuBois call himself the best high flier in the SWF after that? He barely did anything! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Well, he did win. [B]Duane Fry[/B]: I do believe they call that “stealing a win”. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/HumanArsenalalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/BrentHillalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GuideSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ScoutSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JossThompsonAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ShooterSeanDeeleyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Silverbacks vs The New Wave vs Badd Kompany vs The Immortal Bumfholes Tag Team Elimination Match[/B][/CENTER] A very solid match that features some good double-team action. It is obvious from the early going that Mr. Anderson and Mr. Hill are targeting Guide and Scout, doing everything possible beat down The New Wave duo. There also seems to still be some genuine animosity between the two younger teams, with the Immortal Bumfholes still considering themselves the top tag team – and wrestlers – of Generation Supreme, but Badd Kompany acquit themselves well. Sean Deeley looks particularly dangerous, but he shows ever-improving teamwork with Thompson. None of the teams are eliminated until near the ten minute mark, when some solid double teaming from the Silverbacks allows Mr. Anderson to get the pin on Scout. A short time later, Randy Bumfhole eliminates the Silverbacks as he hits a Bumfhole Buster whiplash slam on Mr. Hill before scoring the pin. For the last five minutes, its the two top young teams in the SWF. Thompson goes for a quick pin attempt on Randy but is unsuccessful. The two teams battle, with the familiar experience of the Bumfhole's gradually giving them the advantage. Squaring up against Z-Bum, Sean Deeley takes control of the match back. After the former amateur wrestling star avoids a Bumfhole in One frog splash, he manages to get Zimmy up in his Shooting Flowison, and he follows it up with his Sure Shot arm bar. Thompson sneaks around behind Randy and knocks him off the ring apron so he can't prevent Zimmy from tapping, which Z-Bum eventually does. [B][CENTER]Sean Deeley Wins at 16:05 via Submission Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: So Badd Kompany are now the number one contenders for those belts held by Sin Inc. [B]Duane Fry[/B]: Who saw that happening? [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TexasPeteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/T-RexSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisCaulfieldSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/PistolPeteHallSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/MysteryPersonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden, Texas Pete, Rex, Chris Caufield, Pistol Pete Hall + ??? Pre-Match Introductions[/B][/CENTER] [I]The Golden Faction come out first for the match, introduced as a trio. Rocky Golden leads the two big men down to the ring. Their opponents are introduced individually. First Chris Caufield. Then Pistol Pete Hall. Then... nothing... The duo make their way down to the ring without waiting for their third to be introduced. The fans and the Golden Faction all seem anxious to see who the third man is. For a moment, it seems as though Caufield and Hall might start the match short-handed. But then Hall makes a show of tapping his partner on the shoulder and whispering something, and Caufield then plays up a “oh, we almost forgot” deal, waving the third member of the team to come down to ringside. As soon as the familiar music – “Life to Lifeless” by Killswitch Engage – starts to play, the fans know... and the fans go nuts...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/BigCatBrandonalt21Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Big Cat Brandon[/B][/CENTER] [I]Big Cat Brandon makes his way down to the ring to a thunderous reception. He is wearing a variation on his trademark face paint, and trunks with tiger stripes of matching color. Besides that, he's pretty much the same Brandon James, but that doesn't stop the fans from roaring their approval. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TexasPeteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/T-RexSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisCaulfieldSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/PistolPeteHallSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/BigCatBrandonalt21Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden, Texas Pete + Rex vs Chris Caufield, Pistol Pete Hall + Big Cat Brandon[/B][/CENTER] Hall and Big Cat star in the match, with Caufield and Golden looking pretty good as well. The big cowboy Hall gets some big pops from the crowd as he hammers at his opponents with punches and lariats. Big Cat thrills the crowd further as he overpowers each of the Golden Faction three, even the monstrous Rex. Caufield ends up brawling with Rocky Golden outside the ring after some interference from Kristen Pearce and Big Cat, the legal man, simply takes over the match. Tex and Rex attempt to double team the new fan favorite, but it doesn't work. After beating down Rex and Texas Pete, Big Cat delivers a Big Cat Pounce to each of them. He then gets the pinfall on Pete. Golden does not look impressed . [B][CENTER]Big Cat Brandon Wins at 9:32 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: The Big Cat is back! [B]Duane Fry[/B]: You wouldn't have anything to do with that, would you, Phil? [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Not my style, Duane. [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/BryanHolmesalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bryan Holmes vs Steve Frehley[/B][/CENTER] The match starts off slow and builds in intensity. Mainly because Frehley comes out flat and defensive, but slowly builds in intensity throughout the match. Holmes comes out determined and he goes after the former champion hard. For the first big, Frehley just manages to deflect most of Holmes' offense, but that can't continue and the middleweight begins to control the match. Frehley simply isn't doing much – every time he starts to put together some offense, he hesitates and Holmes is about to turn things. Finally, at the ten minute mark, something seems to snap in Frehley.... He starts to no sell everything that Holmes throws at him. Then he counters with some big punches, following that up with his several variations of specialty suplexes and a big back drop. Its the high-impact, fast offense that the fans love to see out of The Dark Destroyer. At one point, he throws Holmes from the ring, but the middleweight skins the cat right back... and right into a Dark Destroyer Spear. Its all Frehley by this point. He finishes Holmes off with another Frehley Suplex Throw, then a Choke Press Slam, and finally a Frehley's comet. It gets The Dark Destroyer the pinfall. As soon as his arm is raised in victory, the look of intensity that he found during the match disappears again. [B][CENTER]Steve Frehley Wins at 14:31 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: So is the old Steve Frehley back then? [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JohnnyBloodstoneSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFLegendsChampionshipMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Morrisette vs Bloodstone SWF Legends Championship Match[/B][/CENTER] The match than many have picked as a potential show stealer turns out to be solid but hardly spectacular. The match starts slow, with some mat wrestling and transitions, as things slowly build in intensity. Where things get interesting is when the grappling and holds give way to submission attempts. This is where the champion holds an obvious advantage, as there are few better when it comes to submissions than Bloodstone. While Morrisette cannot go submission-for-submission with the Submission Demon, he battles hard to escape and finds several submission attempts of his own. Three times Bloodstone goes for his Bloodstone Mutilation camel clutch, and three times Morrisette finds a way out, the crowd getting behind the challenger a bit more each time. After the third escape, Morrisette comes up fighting, brawling with Bloodstone in a manner in which the champion is not used to and can't really find an answer to. Bloodstone ends up escaping outside the ring, getting a breather while he talks to Kristen Pearce. He gets back into the ring, only to be overwhelmed by Morrisette again as he receives a series of suplexes and barely kicks out of two pin attempts. Bloodstone chooses to take another break, but this time, Pearce decides to lead the champion away from the ring. If he can't win, he'll lose in a way that won't lose him the belt. Morrisette gives it until the ref's count reaches six, then he slides out of the ring to try to get Bloodstone back in. The champion takes the cowards way out and ends up holding onto the security barrier while Morrisette pummels him. The challenger has to give up and return to the ring, just in time to beat the ten count. Morrisette doesn't look happy at winning by count out. [B][CENTER]Chris Morrisette Wins at 12:19 via Count Out Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/TysonBainealt15Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/ChampagneLoveralt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFNorthAmericanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Payne vs Antonio Marquez SWF North American Championship Match[/B][/CENTER] How do you slow down a monster? By being faster. The 255-pound champion is very quick, and he uses that to his advantage in the early going, mostly constantly to attack Payne in a variety of manners. The crowd roars when the masked behemoth is taken off his feet by a frog splash. Marquez goes for a quick roll up pin but Payne is far from done. When Marquez again goes aerial with an attempted cross body block, Payne catches him and drives him hard to the mat. The big man takes over, battering the champion with a series of heavy-handed power moves. It looks as though the burgeoning superstar might be in serious trouble, but true to form, Payne never goes for a pinfall. During this time, Ace Newton emerges from the Supreme Gate and makes his way down to ringside, by himself but carrying the metal briefcase that holds his Sure Shot open contract. Newton simply watches. After the spell of dominance, Marquez shows his toughness and battles back – at one point, going punch for punch with Payne in the middle of the ring. The champion even gets the challenger up for a big suplex. Marquez is again able to use his quickness to take over control of the match, wearing the big man down. Something else helps in the champions favor – Newton. When Marquez ends up arguing with Adrian Garcia and the ref is distracted, Newton takes his briefcase and first drives the edge of it hard into Payne's ribs, then smashing it over his masked head. No one spots a thing, and Marquez is none the wiser. He goes for a pin attempt after a Love Stunner face crusher, but Payne isn't done yet. Another Love Stunner is followed by a Champagne Sunrise frog splash of epic height, and that allows the champion to get the pinfall to retain. [B][CENTER]Antonio Marquez Wins at 12:04 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: I'll be honest – I didn't really expect Marquez to be able to take down the big man there! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Viva la revolucion, Peter. [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RaymondDiazSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/EmmaChaseAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Steve Frehley, Ray Diaz + Emma Chase Locker Room Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]Emma Chase walks into the locker room occupied by Steve Frehley and Ray Diaz. The two friends are sitting quietly in the small space, with Frehley's attention focused on a monitor showing the in ring action and Diaz slumped in the corner, wearing street clothes and texting. He just gives Chase a small nod, but Frehley gets to his feet to greet the love Supreme brand General Manager, who is dressed in some very sexy business-wear. [/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Steve... [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: Emma... [B]Emma Chase[/B]: I just wanted to drop by to say congratulations on finding it again... Even if just for a short time. [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: It? [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Your edge. [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: I was not aware I had lost that. [I]Chase smiles at The Dark Destroyer.[/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: I took you for more self-aware than that, Steve. [I]Frehley sneers a bit at the comment.[/I] [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: Shouldn't you be off trying to find a new client or something? [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Trust me, finding a new client is not a challenge for me. I'm the best at what I do. People recognize that. People once recognized that in you. [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: Once? [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Perhaps again. But only if you find that edge again. [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: You're pretty sure of yourself, aren't you? [I]Emma Chase smiles confidently. She exudes confidence. As well as sexiness. Plenty of that, too. [/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Of course I am Steve. I am the best at what I do. There isn't a better manager in this business. Everyone wants to believe that I am so good at what I do because of my negotiating skill. And because I'm beautiful. But my greatest asset as a manager is being able to see to the heart of a person. To see what they really need and how I can really help them. [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: That why you tried to turn Brandon into something he didn't want to be? [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Brandon is basically a big child. He needed guidance. I provided that. He chose to walk away from that last week. [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: You don't seem too bothered. [B]Emma Chase[/B]: I cannot help someone who no longer wants to be helped. Plus, it allows me to focus on being the General Manager of the Supreme brand. [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: And what do you see when you look at me Emma? [I]The GM and manager stares at the Dark Destroyer for a long moment, considering. Not trying to decide what she sees but whether she really wants to tell him...[/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: I see a caged animal. [I]Frehley grunts. After a moment to let this sink, Emma continues.[/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: See, Steve, I haven't forgotten how you first came to the Supreme Wrestling Federation. You tore through people in a way that no one else has done before or since. No one could deal with your power and intensity. You didn't care who you faced or whether you hurt them – you just destroyed them all. When you won the world title, people thought you would never lose it. It took The Guru doing everything he could to help Runaway Train to win for you to lose that belt. But everything changed after that... [I]The General Manager pauses, as if waiting to see if Frehley will deny this or say anything. He doesn't, just staring intently.[/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: See, you got tired of being the lone wolf. Of being the guy at the top by yourself, without anyone else to support or help you. You fell in with the likes of Christian Faith, Jack Bruce, and even the Lobster. But their friendship came at a price. They seemed like innocent suggestions, just the veteran beings helpful... They talked about respecting your opponents and making sure you didn't injure anyone... and you listened. They subtly built the cage, but you put the animal into it. And that edge disappeared, for the most part. But hey, you had some friends! And what did those friends cost you? Back in April, I saw you let that animal out and you cleanly beat the man who is now the king of the Supreme brand. He's winning all the accolades now and you're fighting Eric Tyler's henchman... You should be destroying people and making them fear you. Instead, the fear is in you. When you step into that ring with a fear – whether its fear of losing or fear of hurting someone – you can't dominate. You cannot truly be The Dark Destroyer. That's what I see when I look at you, Steve. [I]There is a long moment of silence as Emma's explanation sinks in. [/I] [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: And let me guess – you want to help me find that edge? Release that animal? [I]Emma laughs.[/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Its a lovely offer, Steve. But I'm pretty tied up with this whole General Manager deal at the moment. As I said, I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on finding that edge... Now just find a way to keep it... [I]With that, the General Manager departs. There is a heavy silence in the small locker room. Frehley stares at the floor while Diaz – who has been sitting in the corner the whole time – stares at his friends back. [/I] [B]Ray Diaz[/B]: She's right, you know. [I]Frehley doesn't say anything. He moves his head – possibly a nod? - and then suddenly lashes out. He kicks off the stand that the small monitor is on, sending the flat screen crashing into the concrete wall. The Dark Destroyer looks up with the gleam of intensity in his eye. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EricEisenSeriousSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFSupremeMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Eisen vs Christian Faith No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship[/B][/CENTER] This one is the prototypical Christian Faith underdog battle. Which seems odd, considering that Eric Eisen really should be the underdog. But with no disqualifications in the match, he receives plenty of help from Runaway Train. So its virtually a handicap match for the champion. He battles through, against the odds. Faith ends up bleeding when Runaway Train helps Double E throw the veteran champion face-first the metal ring steps. The challenger ends up bleeding as well, after his face meets a ring post repeatedly. Back in the ring, Faith takes control of the match, so Eisen's ever-present muscle gets involved again. This time, Train rips the heavy metal steps away from the ring and drives them into Faith's chest, dropping him. As the big man looks to continue to pound the prone champion with the steps, Faith lashes out and kicks Train in the knee, so that the big man falls backwards and the steps land heavily on his chest. Runaway Train is no longer a factor. The final five minutes of the match are back into the ring, with Eisen trying desperate to avoid what every one knows is coming. Double E oversells a big series of Machine Gun Faith Hammers, stumbling across the ring before flopping hard on to his face. The champion delivers a big Stalling Atomic Drop. Then he finally unleashes his Leap of Faith, as the crowd goes nuts. He pins Double E for the three count. [B][CENTER]Christian Faith Wins at 15:33 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Promos/ForsakenPromo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Video Promo[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3xF-kQlsVQ"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]A promo video plays, set to music that makes the subject rather obvious. An ominous series of images of real world destruction – natural disasters, war, even a nuclear bomb exploding – flash across the screen, along with words of warning. The subject of the video is not identified, but simply referred to as “The Forsaken”. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: Does that mean what I think it means? [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: I don't know, Duane. [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/JackBruceAlt16Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/SeanMcFlySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AceNewtonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bruce & McFly vs Remo & Newton[/B][/CENTER] A match that is as much about the drama as the actual action. Neither team really shows smooth teamwork, as both tandems have a lack of familiarity. Jack Bruce starts the match against the youngster Ace Newton. The two put on a good show, moving quickly and countering each other's aerial attacks perfectly. The 21-year old Newton acquits himself well against his experienced opposition. He manages the same when Sean McFly tags in, showing no fear as he takes on a man many regard as the finest pure wrestler in the world. Things get interesting when Remo is tagged in, and the Alpha Dog faces off against The American Tiger for the first time. Remo uses his power to take the quick advantage, but McFly is so good and quickly find a way to get Remo off his feet. Rich Money emerges from the Supreme Gate at this point, standing on the stage and watching. The match continues, and things get interesting at about the ten minute mark – The Long Island Angel is controlling Newton, when McFly starts calling to be tagged in after spending several minutes on the apron. Bruce doesn't look too pleased as he tags his partner in, only to have McFly slowed by a low blow from Newton, and then controlled as Remo is tagged in. A short time later, Bruce hesitates before he accepts McFly's proffered hand to tag into the match. Things really fall apart when Bruce is grappling with Newton, the veteran tying the youngster up with a standing arm lock, and McFly decides to help with a double-team, launching a quick drop kick at the youngster. Newton sees it coming and drops, so that the drop kick takes Bruce in the shoulder and it drops the Long Island Angel. Its all going wrong for the face duo. A clearly irritated Bruce tags McFly in, but refuses to offer his hand a short time later to tag back in. Newton and Remo could take advantage of this moment, but simply watch instead. McFly offers his hand for the tag again, and Bruce looks like he'll do it, then slaps his partner instead. He then jumps down off the apron. McFly is shouting at Bruce, asking why. Bruce waves at him dismissively and looks like he's going to walk away, but then quickly turns and jumps back onto the apron, spring boarding over the top rope and landing on McFly. Bruce hammers at his partner with a series of punches. He pummels McFly, following up his Long Island Trio with a Jack Bruce Flurry, then a New York Minute fame dropper. The American Tiger offers nothing in terms of resistance, stunned by his partner's betrayal. Jack Bruce then invites Remo to finish the job. The Alpha Dog delivers a Lumbar Puncture backbreaker after a Rise and Shine, following it up with a Remo Buster. He goes for the pin, but McFly thrills the crowd by kicking out. Two more Remo Buster's and then The Destroyer, and McFly is not kicking out. [B][CENTER]Remo Wins at 17:04 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/JackBruceAlt16Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/SeanMcFlySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AceNewtonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Bruce, Sean McFly, Remo, Ace Newton + Rich Money Post-Match Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]As Remo and Newton enjoy a muted celebration, Jack Bruce slides out of the ring and grabs a microphone. He stands outside the ring, staring at the prone form of Sean McFly slowly trying to pick himself up off the mat. Jack Bruce speaks directly to McFly, saying that's done being McFly's backup. That if McFly had been genuine in his offer of friendship, this all could have gone so differently. But Jack Bruce is too good to be anyone's lacky. He's not going to give up his spot at the top, not for Sean McFly or any of those young punks in the back. Bruce then drops the microphone and slowly makes his way up the ramp, the crowd booing him the whole way. He stops at the top of the stage, standing face to face with the SWF World Heavyweight champion Rich Money. The two familiar opponents stare at each other for a moment, then The Long Island Angel extends his hand in friendship. After a heartbeat, Money shakes it with a slight nod to him former adversary. Bruce then disappears through the Supreme Gate. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: I cannot believe Jack Bruce just did that to Sean McFly! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: I think we're going to see a new Jack Bruce from this point. [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TroyTornadoAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/SWFWorldMoneyMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs Rich Money Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/CENTER] With three talented superstars in the ring, this one is as exciting and intense as one would expect. The sleek black version of the SWF World Heavyweight championship that Rich Money introduced months ago hangs above the ring. The champion doesn't wait for the bell to ring, but attacks Angry Gilmore before the match has even started. Its on. The first fifteen minutes of the action is constant and revolving, with everyone getting in plenty of offense. The two challengers seem more than willing to use the ladders while the champion seems a bit tentative, preferring to use them as weapons rather than platforms for attack. Tornado throws his body around with some degree of abandon, while Gilmore is more controlled. There is really no cooperation between the two faces, however – they both want the prize on offer for themselves. The pace is fast and hard, but it takes a toll. Gilmore manages to drop a Sky High Elbow onto Tornado from halfway up the ladder outside the ring, putting The Human Storm out of the action for some time. Then shorty after, Gilmore receives a suplex off the top rope from the champion. Hard Cash attempts to use the opportunity to set up a ladder and scramble up it, but he knocked off by a drop kick from Tornado. By the twenty minute mark, all three have slowed down considerably as the damage of the high-impact match accumulates. There are numerous close calls of someone nearly getting the belt down, only to be knocked from the ladder at the last moment. The crowd seems unsure of how to cheer for as Angry Gilmore and Troy Tornado each climb a ladder at the same time and end up battling atop those ladders, both ending up being knocked down. Money, who was knocked from the ring by Gilmore minutes before, slowly climbs back in and takes advantage. First, he lays out Tornado with not just one but two Strong Arm Tactics, the charging forearm to the temple that was made famous by Sam Strong. He rolls Tornado out of the ring after the second. The champion then starts to set up one of the ladders, but Gilmore is getting to his feet. So he smashes the ladder into his former ally, first the chest, then the face. Money sets up the ladder in the corner, dropping Gilmore onto it with a vicious suplex. Finally, he sets up the ladder and starts to climb. Gilmore shows impressive determination, as he starts to move again and try to find his feet. Money looks back and forth between his opponent and then his beloved belt. He decides on his opponent, and launches a Dollars From Heaven splash from the top of the ladder right onto Gilmore. The move seems to hurt the champion, who comes up holding his ribs. He slowly makes his way up the ladder. There is a cheer from the crowd as Troy Tornado slowly pulls himself into the ring and tries to make his way over to the ladder. He's too slow, as Rich Money manages to pull down his SWF World Heavyweight championship belt. [B][CENTER]Rich Money Wins at 28:44 via Item Retrieval Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AceNewtonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rich Money, Remo + Ace Newton Post-Match Celebration[/B][/CENTER] [I]Both Angry Gilmore and Troy Tornado need help from the ringside area, while Rich Money doesn't look to be in much better shape. He holds his ribs every time he holds his belt up. The celebration of the victorious champion is soon joined by his two allies, Remo and Ace Newton. Newton wears his SWF Generations championship and carries the metal briefcase still, but the celebration is clearly about Hard Cash. Another pay per view fades out on a victorious Rich Money celebrating. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_astar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

A few thoughts on the pay per view... -so both Big Cat and Jack Bruce turned during this one. In regards to the Bruce heel turn, it happened more quickly than I would have liked. But I had a bit of a conundrum - I didn't want to start the process much earlier, as the pieces weren't in place. If I dragged the process out longer, as I was tempted to, it created some problems for stuff I want to have after. It would mean pushing stuff back on the other end. So I decided to make it relatively quick. As Rich Money and Sean McFly are not entirely behind the turn (just the catalysts), I'm hoping it won't seem too abrupt. -Big Cat is back. Should be fun. I owe a thanks to FINisher for getting me some new Big Cat face paint options. Though its a bit tough to tell with the smaller pics I use in the diary, the angry scowl is gone. -another pay per view with no title changes? The WWE should take note - it is possible! As usual, I'm curious to hear (read) readers thoughts on the show.

I'm hoping to see someone totally dismantle Eric Eisen, frankly. He has the potential to be huge, but it's going to take a while - his old team with Phil Roberts seems the best way to start, really. Surprised Payne lost clean, but that's definitely interesting. Jack's turn made sense to me - most turns, once they're set up, become triggers ready to pull the moment they're needed, and this one was simple enough that the heartstrings don't need to be tugged on too long.

Your string of A* shows sicken me... but I liked the finish to the Opener. I also liked the Frehely/Chase conversation, even though Emma has blatantly stolen Wolverine's catchphrase :) Good stuff, as always, and The Forsaken has me curious, in a very good way. It almost seems like sacrilege to criticize, but how much do you proof read your work? It's a tiny thing, but you occasionally use plurals instead of singulars, or write a slightly wrong word, like 'love' instead of 'lovely'. I do it a lot to, but I'm just anal enough to proof read my work at least a half-dozen times to filter the errors out.

And if you didn't have all my attention already, you go and add a goth/mysterious stable to the mix. I'm not really sure why I like those kinds of stables so much. Guess it's because you can do pretty much anything with that kind of a stable. They can be creepy, funny, cryptic, intimidating, and even legitimate in the ring. Plus, you can always turn them face (even for a brief bit) because of the cool factor. On a side note, I just went through all my diaries and I pretty much have one or plan(ned) to have one in all of them. :o - NEO: The Fallen - RPW'97: Always planned to turn Tayler Morton into Acid and have him form a stable in my stable heavy promotion. Still might actually. - NYCW'97: The Fallen (side note, I am SO pissed that I lost 3 months of notes via a onenote transfer gone wrong. I played that game for a full year and would have loved to at least finish it to that point) - RPW'08: No stable but the idea I had for Kill Switch is close enough - NEO'07 (Tour): The Dark Ones tag team of Evil Spirit and DeCipher (note: must recreate that tag team in one of these days) - WLW: The Circle Of Blood - NYCW '07: Nothing of the sort I'm apologize about going on a tangent, but you like these so I'll just say "your welcome." ;)

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;661490]I agree. The "You're the best" song from Karate Kid might just be my favorite entrance song I've used in this diary. I was tempted to go with a Karate Kid style gimmick for him when Montero first signed. Gino-san playing the role of Daniel-san, breaking out the crane style... [/QUOTE] I want that song to be Orange-kun's and my first dance at our wedding. On the show... F*** yeah Big Cat! Money's still champ! DuBois won, which makes me happy. but best of all, we get an unchained Steve Frehley. I'm more excited for that than for Big Cat.

Archived