The Official 'Post What You're Thinking' Thread

TheTuckerman

-It sucks that I was killed in the mafia game again. I'm working nine and a half hour shifts both today and tomorrow, and then nine on Friday. I'm going to be bored in a hurry. -I don't really care who wins the World Series this year, as long as it isn't the Cubs. In a perfect world, the Cubs would play the Rays in the WS and it would come down to game seven, bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, Rays down three runs. Grand slam to win it all and completely shatter the Cubs. Not only that, but they'd lose to a team that has only been in existence for what, a decade now? -Yes, I am an evil bastard.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
- To suck it up and apologize to parents when I feel I did nothing wrong, or to move out... aww who'm I kidding, I need to apologize. And clean, butter'm up ya know. - Who'll mess up more on Thursday night? - Why do people think the Red Sox can possibly beat the Angels? - Will my Knicks make it to .500? - Will my Dolphins? - Why is the MLS so unwatchable? - Do I only enjoy watching high school soccer? - BOBBY! Here kitty kitty! - Mmmm, so soft.

- It's cold. - Stupid repairs in this house! Woke me up in the morning and now I'm pissed off.. Have been going for an hour, that same drilling noise. - Read my diary also! - It rains outside. - I have a little bit of headache starting I think. - Have to go to work in the evening. Don't want :(

I want my deviled egg costume to come in the mail already. It is essential for a couple of halloween parties this year. Some girl with nasty blond hair has some strong perfume on in the computer lab at school and it's really annoying me. I hate the fact that I can't find my Fear Factory album: Transgression. And even better, the computer did not want to read it when trying to put said album on my iPod. This was before I lost the album. :mad:

I know I'm going again...sue me, go on I dare you, I'm doing legal studies...Yeah, that's right...High school legal studies...:p What a week...Eventful stuff... I'm going for the girl...May god help us all :eek: My friend may be moving town...Not too good I get to go for a swim tommorow My friend downloaded the new Metallica songs for Guitar Hero so I can overestimate myself once again and try them all on expert Lending someone money...Get paid back Tuesday but it's going to fund something I've wanted that person to do for a long time...So that's good Cog are a good band I talk a lot I like Bill Maher I don't understand American politics as much as I should I respect Will.I.Am even if his music isn't what I like

Where can I find yellow paint to make my truck a taxi? Why does the Snickers "Greensleeves" commercial amuse me so? I really need to get to RPing. I wish the ****ing kid upstairs would drink a nice tall glass of shut the heck up so I can sleep at night. I really need to take a week off of work and work on my 360 collection--notably Lost Odyssey, Oblivion, Infinite Undiscovery, and Head Coach 09. Why do I always have the songs from Rock Band stuck in my head? Na-na... na na na na na na Katamari Damacy....

-UT666 is a master of the understatement. -I'm getting old. My idea of a relaxing evening now consists of a glass of fine wine and crashing on the couch at an early hour. I remember the days when a relaxing evening would consist of video games, large quantities of alcohol, or various activities with members of the opposite sex. Oftentimes a combination of the three! :D

[QUOTE=Astil;504032]I did not enjoy it.[/QUOTE]I'm a sucker for a good football sim. If you're a fan of games like FOF and BBCF, I think Head Coach is a great game in that realm. If you prefer Madden, then you probably won't like it. I've had trouble getting into the next-gen football games, but different strokes for different folks and all that.

[QUOTE=ShadowedFlames;504034]What system? I have mine for the 360 but just picked it up a couple of days ago. Determined to take my Ravens to the Super Bowl. :D[/QUOTE]360. Don't have need for a Blu-Ray player yet, which is about the only reason I'd pick up a PS3 at this point.

[QUOTE=nZane;504035]I'm a sucker for a good football sim. If you're a fan of games like FOF and BBCF, I think Head Coach is a great game in that realm. If you prefer Madden, then you probably won't like it. I've had trouble getting into the next-gen football games, but different strokes for different folks and all that.[/QUOTE] I own both FOF and BBCF and FOF:TCY. Love all of them. I just did not like Head Coach. Maybe I should try it again?

Archived