Nevy's Radio Show

Nevermore

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote=Wallbanger;523008]Alice Cooper to Cher? I think I have musical whiplash. :p[/quote] It's like listening to my 4 and 5 star playlist. Still, a little Dizzee Rascal to follow that up. Looking forward to tonight's show, means I'm not rubbish. Bet I've got no chance of getting the odd one out though. :(

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;522960]By the way, your predecessor Helen sounds absolutely scrumptious. Please tell me she doesn't have a 'face for radio'...[/QUOTE] Sadly, she really, really does... [QUOTE=derek_b;522961]The Cornellverse deserves to be spread across more media!! Tadiyuki Kikkawa demands a shout out or he'll hit you with a Kikkawa LAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRIAAAAAAAATTT!!!!![/QUOTE] I think you'll find that I was pioneering that in Cverse mafia 2. So, I won't be falling prey to it :p. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Nevermore;535297]Cheers bro. Should be a good show tonight; I think it has been thusfar, at least :D. Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] Aye. No clue on the theme yet. Still trying to work on it. EDIT: Wait. Idea! [B]*OFFICIAL GUESS*[/B] Either the songs or the artists have an item of food in their name? EDIT 2.775: ****. I had it! I had to change it, didn't I? *mutters evilly*

[QUOTE=Nevermore;539621]Ha, no problem, man. It's only if people have time tio chill out and listen for two hours. Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] Could only check in at 11 but I've been listening whilst working, good to get a listen again after so many weeks.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;539626]Could only check in at 11 but I've been listening whilst working, good to get a listen again after so many weeks.[/QUOTE] Haha, you would catch the one where I've had technical difficulties with the mic and it's been mostly music :D. Nevertheless, good to have you listening. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Nevermore;539628]Haha, you would catch the one where I've had technical difficulties with the mic and it's been mostly music :D. Nevertheless, good to have you listening. Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] Haha cheers for the shout out buddy! I was mentioned on radio! :p I wonder what people think about "Keefmoon" listening though. Pretty sure people will think you've gone mental... I'm enjoying the show so don't worry about the technical problems!

[QUOTE=keefmoon;539633]Haha cheers for the shout out buddy! I was mentioned on radio! :p I wonder what people think about "Keefmoon" listening though. Pretty sure people will think you've gone mental...[/QUOTE] ...and that's what I was hoping for! You know I said James was giving me a strange look; he's my producer and programme controller :D. He does, indeed, think I'm insane. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Archived