Nevy's Radio Show

Nevermore

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on much lately, in part because I have been sorting this show out. Anyway, I thought I'd tell you I've got a slot presenting on Uni radio: Wednesdays 10-Midnight (GMT). The first show is, of course, tonight so I thought I'd drop a plug in for those who'd be interested in listening: [url]http://www.mediauk.com/radio/439/insanity[/url] There will be a theme connecting all the songs in the shows (except one odd one out, which it's your job to identify). It'll be an eclectic mix and, tonight, featured artists will include: Tool, The Killers, Paul Simon, Alice In Chains, Jeff Buckley, Jimi Hendrix, The Dresden Dolls, Cradle Of Filth and The White Stripes. So, if you're interested, please check it out :). Hopefully I'll be back to full activity soon once things settle down a bit more. Quote The Raven Nevermore

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm tuned in, reminds me now that I never got around to doing university radio despite that being one of the things I really wanted to do when I went. Me and my sister both at the same uni so we were gonna do a show, would've been hilarious trainwreck stuff cos we always get really, really stupid around each other. Tis why she's one of my best friends. :) EDIT: If you give a shout out to any Cornellverse character I'll mark so hard that it won't even be funny. :D

[QUOTE=derek_b;511173]I'm tuned in, reminds me now that I never got around to doing university radio despite that being one of the things I really wanted to do when I went. Me and my sister both at the same uni so we were gonna do a show, would've been hilarious trainwreck stuff cos we always get really, really stupid around each other. Tis why she's one of my best friends. :) EDIT: If you give a shout out to any Cornellverse character I'll mark so hard that it won't even be funny. :D[/QUOTE] Dude, didn't see this in time. I'll try for next week :p. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=derek_b;511332]I can't promise I'll be listening next week, I'm not always free at this time of day on a Wednesday so unless I can listen back later I might miss it. By the way, you sound nothing like I would've thought you would. :)[/QUOTE] Haha, I'm getting this a lot lately. 'Banger only just said he pictured me as a Johnny Wilkinson type :eek:. How did you expect me to sound, exactly? Quote The Raven Nevermore

[quote=Nevermore;511339]Haha, I'm getting this a lot lately. 'Banger only just said he pictured me as a Johnny Wilkinson type :eek:. How did you expect me to sound, exactly? Quote The Raven Nevermore[/quote] I'm not sure exactly... you just seemed very mellow and fairly softly spoken, I guess I just expected you to be louder based on your avatar. I know it's not a picture of you but I can't help thinking you would be different. Not in a bad way though. :)

[QUOTE=derek_b;511374]I'm not sure exactly... you just seemed very mellow and fairly softly spoken, I guess I just expected you to be louder based on your avatar. I know it's not a picture of you but I can't help thinking you would be different. Not in a bad way though. :)[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm a gentle giant :p. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Just dropping a reminder for those who want to (and can) listen. I'm back on air 10-midnight (GMT) tonight and, as Nick points out, 5-7pm (EST). [url]www.insanityradio.com[/url] Just click on the "Listen" button. Please check it out. There's a little theme game running through the show, so, do e-mail in if you think you can crack it. Love y'all. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Yes, I am plugging again. Yes it is despicable :D. [url]www.insanityradio.com[/url] 10pm-midnight (GMT). Featured artists tonight include The Clash, Hendrix, Zakk Wylde, Jeff Buckley, Pantera, Rage Against The Machine, Led Zeppelin and Jose Gonzalez. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Archived