Nevy's Radio Show

Nevermore

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Nevermore;574644]Yup. Have the last slot of the night. Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] My wife has been yelling at me... "LEAVE THAT BOY ALONE! HE SOUDS GOOD!!" So... I guess I can't tease you no more. GOOD JOB MAN! HEY, if you can.... SAY HELLO TO JOYCE IN FLORIDA! That will really make her go nuts, lol. EDIT: She said send her a "Yorkie" whatever that is.

Back on tonight, gents. Listenership would be appreciated ;). [url]www.insanityradio.com[/url] I've been nominated for a student radio award, so, strong participation would go down a storm with the judges. Cheers if you can tune in :). Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;578875]Sorry I missed ya, I was at work during most of the broadcast. It goes Work>Dogs>Store>Home and dinner (finally). So didn't even walk in and stay more then five minutes till it was about 9pm (Your post was at 4:08pm).[/QUOTE] Haha, fair. No worries dude :). A facebook group for y'all to join if you'd be so kind and thus inclined ;). [url]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49181617918&ref=mf[/url] Quote The Raven Nevermore

• 2 weeks later...
Again if people are interested: [url]www.insanityradio.com[/url] On this weeks shift you will encounter: - A seldom-played classic from THE JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE - FRANK ZAPPA and the MOTHERS OF INVENTION - OPETH's unique blend of folk, blues and death metal - An accoustic ballad from BOB MARLEY - PARLIAMENT-FUNKADELIC, the innovators of P-Funk - A blues rock revival from THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND - PANTERA's hard-line political mantra - An oft-forgotten masterpiece by JEFF BUCKLEY - An epic ballad from LED ZEPPELIN's debut - Ian Curtis' heart & soul c/o JOY DIVISION and - OZZY OSBOURNE's signature cheesy 80s metal Any idea what connects the acts? Tune in tonight to find out. Wednesday; Ten pm 'til Midnight (GMT)! :cool: :D Quote The Raven Nevermore

Archived