DOTM Joint Nomination Thread - October

[SIZE=4]RULES[/SIZE][INDENT][LIST=1] [*] You have 3 votes to either nominate or 2nd, 1 for each category [I](The TigerKinney Rule) You may substitute your nominations or 2nd between Categories with in reason, but may not exceed 3 total votes[/I] [*]you may not nominate or 2nd yourself [*]All nominations need to be seconded to make the voting round [*]All nominations must include a reason [*]Real World & Cornellverse: must have at least [U][B]6[/B][/U] shows, with at least 2 of them being run during September [*]Rookie DOTM: may have up to 5 shows and have started since September 15th (none diary threads are no longer eligible) [*]You CAN nominate the the winners from last month's Rookie Category [*]You can NOT nominate Wildfires "NWA Beyind the Glory" [*]You can NOT nominate NoNeck's "Secrets of the Ring Volume 2"[/LIST][/INDENT][CENTER]__________________________________________________[/CENTER] 2nd* - means that the diary has been seconded so that you do not waste your vote, or fail to 2nd a diary you want to see put up for diary of the month [U][SIZE=3][B]Real World DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U][LIST] [*]2nd* Tizzyt's [thread=35122]ROH : Wrestling Reinvented[/thread] [*]2nd* Phantom Stranger's [thread=34887]"Destined to Fail 2008"[/thread] [*]2nd* angeldelayette's [thread=35240]"TNA: One Second Chance"[/thread] [*]2nd* Imac's [thread=29001]"WWE: The Next Generation"[/thread] [*]2nd* Dse81's [thread=26405]"the new NWA"[/thread][/LIST] [U][SIZE=3][B]Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U][LIST] [*]2nd* James Casey [thread=32191]"MAW 10 Simple rules"[/thread] [*]2nd* Tigerkinney's [thread=33304]"Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society 2.0"[/thread] [*]2nd* DragonMack's [thread=32911]"The David Mack Chronicles: The CGC Era!"[/thread] [*]2nd* Derek_b's [thread=35703]"Border-Line Wrestling: Evolution Or Revolution?"[/thread] [*]2nd* FINisher's [thread=35758]" DAVE: Start A War (CVerse '97)"[/thread] [*]2nd* Rob490's [thread=33653]"TCW Failure is Not an Option or Is It"[/thread] [*] claboby's [thread=35365]"CZCW: Expanding the Coastal Zone"[/thread][/LIST] [U][SIZE=3][B]Rookie DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U][LIST] [*]2nd* Oldschool's [thread=35580]"NWA: Georgia CHampionship Wrestling...Territorial Resurgence!"[/thread] [*]2nd* Phantom Stranger's [thread=35817]"Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams [C-Verse '97]"[/thread] [*]2nd* MattitudeV2's [thread=35811]"The Brand Wars"[/thread] [/LIST] [B]Nominations will be open until November 1st (12 pm Eastern) to give the weekenders a day to weigh in[/B] [SIZE=1]also I may have to turn this over to Dragon mac at some point, I am out of the house and have it rented, but still looking for a job so I can join my wife in Michigan.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;515080]Now on to my nominations I nominate james Casey's MAW 10 Simple rules as it is probably the most popular dynasty on the boards now, and i get to beat out everyone else. Tigerkinney's Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society 2.0 for some entertaining feuds and gimmicks.[/QUOTE] Second 10 Simple Rules.

[quote=Dragonmack;515079]Also it should be NoNeck's Secrets of the Ring Volume 2 and Wildfires NWA Beyind the Glory that are not eligible this month as they are last month's winners.[/quote] that's what I get for relying on cut and paste, and playing mafia at the same time.;)

I'll Nominate Angel' TNA : One Second Chance again - it's been consistent, a small lag right now, but we'll find out what that's about soon enough! As far as C-Verse, the only one I've really been reading every time something new is posted is the PSW - but I don't think that is eligible, is it?

Well I just realized I don't think Derek has any shows in September so he can't be old. Although much like me he may have run way more than 5 shows in October. rdity: Checked I was right Derek's started the day after mine so his first show was in October and he's done 8 shows.

In no particular order: Finisher's DaVE: Start A War (think this is Rookie?) gives a decent feel for the territorial war going on in the mid-nineties Cornellverse. And I was going to go for others, but I just realised how sparse my reading has been of late. I've got caught up with NoNeck's diary, but everyone else I'm lagging behind on. Sorry...

[B]WHAT?![/B] :D Really? I'm speechless. Thank you so much guys! You made my day. I've been reading and reading everyones diaries as of late, and those words mean so much from you two, James Casey and tizzyt, love your diaries.. I'm trying and trying to do as much DAVE diary as I can, I've been really busy lately, in these weeks as of late. :p Wow. Thank you.

I'm going to nominate Rob490's TCW Failure is Not an Option or Is It ? Whilst all the other TCW diaries have fallen by the wayside Rob keeps churning his out, but that's not why I'm not nominating it. It's always been consistant but I feel he is hitting a rich vein of booking form, with some really intriguing twists, that have kept several long running feuds fresh.

I'd like to second Rob's TCW. I always feel like I'm catching up and don't participate as fully as I'd like, but it really is a good read. And Tigerkinney is dead on about his booking. I wish I could keep up with his production rate, too. :)

Archived