New Mod.....Any Ideas?

Im thinking of starting to work on a new mod, but not sure as to what I will do. Im open for suggestions if anyone has a good creative angle to run with. Im thinking of running with a territorial mod circa 1986 or so as I find that's my favorite time frame, but at the same time I dont wanna beat a dead horse as I know DOTT has been done before. Im kinda stuck. Any ideas would be welcome.

well bob, that could be done, but everybody and there mom is making a modern day mod. I am thinking of something more off the wall and something challenging to make, or atleast something interesting. A current day mod bores me much like most of the current day product. is there a mod u thought of making but never got around to it? spark the flame for me if u will.

A mod where all the workers are music artists. Could have it start in the 80s or 90s so you could still have the big names active, and then all the modern day muscians as future workers. Can your rock promotion survive against the incoming wash of Soulja Boys, Hansen, and Spice Girls? WHO KNOWS!

:D

Hmm, I don't know if this has been done before.. but what about an alternate universe that somehow has gotten the golden era of wrestling mixed with the modern day's? In other words, Vinnie Mac's roster would somehow be a mash of WWF and WWE stars.. potential for a bunch of weird possibly-dream matches; Andre The Giant vs The Big Show... Classic Hulk Hogan vs modern superman John Cena.. Jake Roberts in his prime vs Fat Raven.. the list goes on and on!

What about one where there are 2 WWF/E Promotions. One has the regular guys and the other has all the alter-egos that have been done for them. Not sure of the numbers but it came to mind.

Another one that comes to mind would be MMA/Boxing guys instead of wrestlers. A lot of high stamina brawlers.

thats interesting bob but i wouldnt thoroughly know how to do the stats for a boxing mod...the wwf/e one sounds promising but not sure it would play out to well with alter egos. what about a 1987 mod between NWA VS WWF set with emphasis on what if The Monday Night Wars happened 10 years earlier.

thats interesting bob but i wouldnt thoroughly know how to do the stats for a boxing mod...the wwf/e one sounds promising but not sure it would play out to well with alter egos. what about a 1987 mod between NWA VS WWF set with emphasis on what if The Monday Night Wars happened 10 years earlier.

CCT Wars. :p

MMA/Boxing would would be high brawling/MMA skills then mic & charisma based on how they are obviously. The rest like basics and such would obviously be lower so feds would have to be more MMA/Entertainment based.

Could do one where several of the top wrestlers are shipped to a another planet/dimension what have you and they are trying to establish wrestling there. So a few promotions run by some top wrestlers and mostly weaker workers that need to be trained up or come out of training camps.

An alternate reality mod. When Paul Heyman was fired from WCW he didn't go to Eastern Championship Wrestling, but rather the World Wrestling Federation. When Vince was distracted from day to day business by the steroid trials, Heyman was there to help out with the booking and gradually gained influence backstage. By Nitro's first broadcast, Heyman had full booking powers.

It's now the year 2000.

An alternate reality mod. When Paul Heyman was fired from WCW he didn't go to Eastern Championship Wrestling, but rather the World Wrestling Federation. When Vince was distracted from day to day business by the steroid trials, Heyman was there to help out with the booking and gradually gained influence backstage. By Nitro's first broadcast, Heyman had full booking powers.

It's now the year 2000.

Should have started your post with:

"In the year 2000......" bit from "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" :p

shameless i just had a similar idea and was kinda suprised when i read what u just wrote although instead of going to the wwf heyman started up his own fed ECW based in Philadelphia focusing on adult oriented storylines. meanwhile, vince was thrown in prison and pat patterson took over the wwf. back in wcw, bischoff never took the book and instead cowboy bill watts was never let go and he brought back athletic competition that the NWA once had. bischoff created an offshoot promotion after leaving the AWA and started up a regional outfit located in Las Vegas, bringing with him Hollywood connections due to his friendship with Jason Hervey. The WWF, WCW, ECW and Global Wrestling Entertainment (Bischoff's company) are in a race to the top.

Archived