<p>In my SWF diary game, I currently have:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Big Money Incorporated</strong>: Emma Chase, Brandon James, Rich Money + Remo</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Samoan Family</strong>: BJ O'Neill, Akima Brave, Kid Toma + Tana</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Four King</strong>: Ace Newton, Joker Campbell, Cameron Vessey, Casey Valentine + Playboy Jake Sawyer</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Warriors</strong>: Chris Caufield, Eric Tyler, Guide + Scout</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Golden Faction</strong>: Rocky Golden, Troy Tornado, Bloodstone, Texas Pete + Kristen Pearce</p><p> </p><p>

These will be changing soon enough, with some new stables introduced.</p>

<p>Two years into a CGC game, officially the longest game I've played. Over the years (two of them!) I've only had two real stables.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>The Feather Boa Society</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p>Inspired by a set of alt pics I did a while back, the F.B.S consisted of <strong>'Fabulous' Eddie Chandler</strong>, <strong>'Vivacious' Ryan Powell</strong> and <strong>'Terrific' Trent Shaffer</strong>; three Upper Midcard heels I didn't have much else to do with at the time. Ditching traditional ring attire for ball-hugging pink trunks and feather boas, they enraged CGC fans with their overly affectionate displays of man-on-man bonding. I originally intended to have Eddie as the leader and World Title contender, but Trent & Ryan's awful chemistry as tag team partners forced me to turn them into a Freebird type group. They were in the CGC Tag Team Title picture for 4 months before repeated notes to turn Trent face convinced me to split them up, culminating in a disappointing PPV meeting between Eddie & Trent.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Alex's Administration</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>For some reason, <strong>Alex DeColt</strong> has always screamed 'Heel' to me, so when he finally earned a CGC World Title shot against his sibling Steve, he did what any loving brother would do... He hit him with a hockey stick, stole the belt, and got some backup. <strong>Adrian Garcia</strong> happened to have great chemistry managing Alex, so he took on the role of financial advisor. <strong>Dan DaLay</strong> aced the role of bodyguard. Losing the Boa, but just as campy as ever, <strong>'Corporate' Edwin Chandler</strong> was both a useful addition and annoying thorn in Alex's side. They were finally joined by <strong>Joss Thompson</strong>, in the role of a quintessentially 80's guy who wanted to "<em>Run with the big dogs</em>", a character that got over really fast.</p><p> </p><p>

The Administration dominated the promotion for almost a whole year, keeping the World Title on Alex for 9 months and 27 successful defenses (<em>he would often defend against jobbers to show off</em>). Along the way, Dan & Edwin picked up the tag titles multiple times, Joss had similar success in the Canadian Title division, and George DeColt, retiring from the business, was tricked into handing over the position of Owner to Alex. In the end, in an annoying case of deja-vu, repeated notes to turn Dan DaLay and Edwin face shattered the group, and opened the door for Steve DeColt to get the title back.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

So I'm currently stable-less. Oddly enough, all of the Feather Boa Society are now babyface, so conceivably a reunion could work (<em>and in these enlightened times, why couldn't a trio of fun-loving guys comfortable with their own sexuality be cheered?</em>) it would take a bit of doing though. Eddie Chandler in still in the midst of a vicious feud with Joss Thompson. Trent Shaffer is stuck in a midcard tag team with K-Squared, and 'Vivacious' Ryan, now the rapping V-Ry, is on the injured list.</p><p> </p><p>

Still... a man could dream.</p>

In my Draft-A-Roster fed I have three major stables.

The Second Sons of Wrestling: Ash Campbell, Cameron Vessey, Casey Valentine, Gino Montoya, Gregg Gauge, Jay Chord and Matthew Gauge

The Tribe: Bali So'oialo, Malili Umaga, Mosi Tau, Rav Umaga, Tama So'oialo and Tana Muliaina

Phoenix Rising: Phoenix I, Phoenix II, Phoenix III and Japanese Phoenix.

Planning a major shake-up to The Syndicate. Wolf Hawkins is close to leaving after Tommy Cornell brought Rocky Golden in. Since Golden's arrival, Cornell has paid very little attention to his protege, Hawkins. This has lead to Hawkins forming a strong friendship with Sam Keith. Both Hawkins and Keith are pissed off with Cornell. The tension between Hawkins and Golden becomes unbearable with Hawkins finally snapping. The two then have a match; Wolf Hawkins vs Rocky Golden with the loser leaving The Syndicate. Cornell interups on behalf of Rocky Golden and helps Golden pick up the win.

Sam Keith, pissed off with Cornell's actions, quits The Syndicate and continues his alliance with Hawkins with them both turning face. Cornell brings in two new faces to The Syndicate to fill the gaps making The Syndicate look like this;

Tommy Cornell

Rocky Golden

Robert Oxford

Ash Campbell

The Machines

In my TCW game I currently have 3 stables.

The Syndicate-Only difference is Wolf Hawkins has left to join my face stable

Same Keith

Brent Hill

John Anderson

Tommy Cornell

The New Wave-Created by Scout and Guide as a young guns face stable

Scout

Guide

Korishio Ino

Wolf Hawkins

Joey Minnesota

Rick Law

Wrecking Ball-A big man heel stable

Runaway Train-biggest pick up from SWF

Genghis Rahn

Tyson Baine

American Buffalo

The only bad thing is that every single person in all of these stables are main eventers now so my roster is a bit bloated.

• 5 months later...

in WCW as of June 1999

The Wolfpac (Face)

Hollywood Hogan

Kevin Nash

Scott Hall

Scott Steiner

Rick Steiner

Lex Luger

nWo (Heel)

Bret Hart

Jeff Jarrett

The Giant

Mike Awesome

Chris Jericho

Owen Hart

Buff Bagwell

The Four Horsemen (Face)

Ric Flair

Chris Benoit

Dean Malenko

Booker T.

The Triple Threat

Shane Douglas

Bam Bam Bigelow

Chris Candido

In my AAA campaign, I currently have six:

ASIAN INVASION

Alignment: Face (set to turn)

High Concept: A group of a highly-skilled, Japanese-based, female wrestlers looking to make their mark in North America.

• Etsuko Arihyoshi
  • Gemmei Oonishi
  • Kitsou (player-created manager)
  • Rei Chikanatsu
  • Romi Yamato
  • Tsuki Kawamata

Tag Teams: Etsuko Arihyoshi and Tsuki Kawamata (Geisha Girls)

GENERATION NEXT

Alignment: Face

High Concept: A troupe of young, up-and-coming, student wrestlers who, having been trained by some of the best known female wrestlers in the industry, are looking to establish their own legacy.

• Amber Allen (Mentor: Principessa)
  • Ariel Breaks (Mentor: Melody Cuthill)
  • Melanie Flyman (Mentor: Catherine Quine)
  • Wendy Anderson (Mentor: Catherine Quine)

Tag Teams: Melanie Flyman and Wendy Anderson (G-Girls)

HIGH SOCIETY

Alignment: Heel

High Concept: A group of highly-privileged wrestling divas with old world money and power to back up their fiendish intentions.

• Lady Elizabeth Blake (a. k. a. Steph Blake)
  • Miss Thea Davis

Tag Teams: Lady Elizabeth Blake and Miss Thea Davis (British Bombshells)

MEAN GIRLS

High Concept: A clique of female wrestlers who, perceiving themselves to be better than the rest of the female wrestlers on the planet, have banded together to form an elite wrestling faction.

• Grace Harper (manager/occasional wrestler)
  • Jessica Bunny
  • Joanne Rodriguez
  • Katherine Goodlooks (player-created wrestler)
  • Nadia Snow
  • Stephanie Wade

Tag Teams: Jessica Bunny and Katherine Goodlooks (Good Lookin' Bunny); Nadia Snow and Stephanie Wade (Occasional)

THE CONVENT OF DARKNESS

High Concept: A group of gothic/paranormal-themed wrestlers.

• Devil's Daughter
  • Gorgon
  • Hellfire (a. k. a. Laura Flame)
  • O (player-created wrestler)
  • Sienna DeVille (manager)

Tag Teams: Devil's Daughter and Gorgon (Daughters of the Dragon)

WOMEN OF WRESTLING

Alignment: Face

High Concept: A group of second generation female wrestlers.

• Alicia Strong
  • Brook Tyler
  • Jaime Quine
  • Lisa Bowen (manager)

Tag Teams: Brook Tyler and Jaime Quine (Nepotistas)

Foxcutter.

I just made a faction called "The Origin Of Vengeance", led by Vengeance to get over 2 impressive foreign masked talent, Dark Venom (Fumihiro Ota) and Soul Taker (Vile Pain). There contrasting styles makes the stable unique, as in Vengeance is a big heavyweight and Venom & Vile are both lightweights. I'm going to wait until I get them on decent popularity, before slowly growing out of the faction and making Vile Pain & Dark Venom go after the Tag Titles and rename their Tag Team to "Vile Venom".

Archived