[KNOW YOUR ROLE 2009] - February Release V1.3 Here!

Just a suggestion, but I'd switch the Legends title to midcard. If it isn't, the AI sims the X Title as a regular belt (James Storm wins it usually) and Booker T never defends it. Make it midcard, and he defends against guys like Shane Sewell, etc. Maybe the X-Div a lowercard now too?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jimmy I did a brand split with ECW/SD! and RAW as seperate companies. I am about 90% done with it. I have the workers all done, I am just doing events and other stuff right now.

I am just asking permission to release it if some one else is interested in playing it.

dropped them both to internnational but it didnt change the roster requirements. With TNA being National I really cant see dropping WWE all the way to National. I guess I am going to figure out something else.

My only other thought would be to make the ECW guys PPA guys and have them on both rosters. That would get them up closer to their required levels.

Are you going by Ideal roster size or how the AI handles them? If it's the former, check to see how the AI handles the promotions (maybe bumping the Owner and Bookers "Roster Size" setting down if the WWE promotions go on a hiring spree). The way I see it, how the AI handles the WWE being separate parts is more important than the rosters not being ideal. Another idea would be to to have some of the developmental talent from FCW assigned to the brands as PPA contracted workers.

dropped them both to internnational but it didnt change the roster requirements. With TNA being National I really cant see dropping WWE all the way to National. I guess I am going to figure out something else.

My only other thought would be to make the ECW guys PPA guys and have them on both rosters. That would get them up closer to their required levels.

or just give them a couple of unknown jobbers. SD/ECW seems to do this occasionally. They find some local talent and have them job to their lower guys. That if nothing else would fix the SD side of it.

And in related news..

Shane "Hurricane" Helms may be back on the injured list. We're told he seperated his shoulder during his match with Umaga yesterday at the Smackdown house show in Yakima. He went to the local hospital by ambulance straight from the arena. We hope to have an update tomorrow.

Wrestling Globe

Ashley Massaro is claiming on her myspace page that she met with Johnny Ace. It remains to be seen if she'll be signing back on with WWE.

I could suggest one more thing, but you probably won't like it. You could downsize WWE to National, TNA to Cult. Keep TNA about to break into national (just lower it maybe 2 points below the requirement for National, overness wise). Same with WWE.

Then have TNA's owner keep a huge roster to keep them from firing everyone.

Besides that, I can't think of anything else without working on it myself and trying a bunch of things out. I didn't worry about none of that stuff though, because my version that has all three brands as seperate, is only for when I want to play WWE. Otherwise if I play TNA or someone else I just use the original Jimmy has.

dont forget the women wrestlers with divsion dont show up on ideal roster but do count towards the minimum for no penalty plus you can send some guys up from the fcw dev territory. I am also making a mod based of this and would like your permission to use and post it Jimmy. Ill post it here.

In short its the enemies of Vince uniting and taking him on. Turner buys out TNA, ROH and Shimmer and raids some unemployed/on hiatus and indy talent. Sets ROH up as the dev territory and hires Heyman as booker and convinces Bret Hart to RA. If people are intrested in this scenario ill post a full scenario story.

Was thinking about doing a diary with it but too busy for that lately but have the backstory all written out.

Please let me know if people are intrested as I dont want to waste my time.

Excellent mod. I've never been one to play anything but the C-Verse, but I decided to give this a go, after reading some excellent reviews. So far, it doesn't seem that I've been steered wrong.

I did notice one thing, though. Global TV does not have the rights for RAW in Canada. They only have ECW (which is correctly on at midnight, Fridays). RAW & Smackdown! are both shown on The Score, broadcast at the same time as they are in America (9 & 8 respectively). It's not a big deal, but for realism's sake, these should be changed.

Cheers!

Edit: I also just noticed that Global TV is listed as broadcasting Smackdown! on Saturdays. That would be fantastic, because I work in a bar, and don't get to see it every week, but sadly this isn't the case. The Score should have their broadcast moved to Prime Time, as well.

ECW SPOILERS:

Christian debut as a face....

TJ Wilson debut as Tyson Kidd with Nattie Neidhart managing him. I'm still thinking they might introduce "Mixed-Tag Titles" with Gabriel/Fox, Burchill's, and now Kidd/Neidhart. And I think they might hook up Ricky Ortiz & that Tiffany chick.

Anyone has more infos on the new ROH tv show ??

For now I called it ROH on HDNet

I created HDNet and HDNet Fights as network (Medium Size and Small Size)

It will be held on Saturday (the first taping is February 28th)

but I would need more infos, is it 2 hours ?

apparently its 1hour, I just called it ROH Wrestling in the mod i'm using

|||||||||

Add Jimmy Rave to list of released superstars

PWInsider.com has confirmed that TNA has also released Jimmy Rave. (assume christy hemme will be added to the list very soon)

In regard to rumors of Eric Young being released, there's nothing to that story.

no it's not. He's expected to be "announced" once the firing are over and likely to debut with a "Loose Cannon" gimmick.

Tomko was suppose to have debuted with WWE a while ago, but got injured. Until, he debuts on iMPACT or makes a run-in on a PPV it's still a rumor. Not saying the rumor doesn't have legs though.

sources: PWInsider.com, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- If you recall, a blonde women's wrestler by the name of Madison Rayne wrestled Awesome Kong on Impact a few weeks ago. TNA has signed her to a contract, so she will be a regular going forward. Rayne wrestled at both Impact tapings this past week. Rayne also wrestles under the name Ashley Lane on the indy circuit. Her real name is Ashley Simmons and she's been wrestling since 2004.

-- TNA officials have confirmed that Stevie Richards is joining the company. Richards is said to be close with Terry Taylor, the company's Director of Talent Relations.

guess I Rule Me was correct in what he said :p ,

Sucks for shimmer to loose Ashley Lane.

sources: PWInsider.com, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- If you recall, a blonde women's wrestler by the name of Madison Rayne wrestled Awesome Kong on Impact a few weeks ago. TNA has signed her to a contract, so she will be a regular going forward. Rayne wrestled at both Impact tapings this past week. Rayne also wrestles under the name Ashley Lane on the indy circuit. Her real name is Ashley Simmons and she's been wrestling since 2004.

-- TNA officials have confirmed that Stevie Richards is joining the company. Richards is said to be close with Terry Taylor, the company's Director of Talent Relations.

guess I Rule Me was correct in what he said :p ,

Sucks for shimmer to loose Ashley Lane.

Shimmer won't be losing Lane, they have an agreement with TNA to use their workers.

As far as the ROH TV show, there is no word yet on when it will debut. All that's known is the first two tapings are the 28th and 1st and it's a one hour show. HDnet is also covering all production costs and owns the rights to the TV show.

Archived