[KNOW YOUR ROLE 2009] - February Release V1.3 Here!

Several wrestlers created, I will bring back the full changes list in the next update.

BSE Pro was added as a promotion

Steve Austin was removed as a User character. Mickey Rourke and Jack Black were changed to Randy 'The Ram' Robinson and Nacho.

Download Links : (Data and Pictures)

MEGAUPLOAD : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CHDMMETL

RAPIDSHARE : http://rapidshare.com/files/190754220/KYRFEB09.zip.html

Feedbacks and suggestions are always useful

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This version is great. Thanks a lot Jimmy.

Is there a picture pack made specifically for it?

Here are some suggestions after taking a look at it:

Workers

BG James - is he really retired? (set to active or semi-active at least)

Bill Goldberg - On hiatus or active (instead of retired?)

Bret Hart - increase safety (B?), selling (B+?) and consistency (B?) to make him a better trainer (if someone wants to use him as one)

Gail Kim - is she really that hard to work with? She's friendly to her fans, she keeps her fanbase informed and she doesn't seem to have a bad attitude. I would change her behaviour to really better than that.

Goldust - he doesn't seem hard to deal with to me, so I would change is behaviour. (he changed federation some times, but never really burned bridges)

Hulk Hogan - C+ Basics, C+ Safety, D- Stamina

Kevin Nash - less dependable (1/4)

Lex Luger - had an injury, won't wrestle anymore (set his physical and skills accordingly) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lex_Luger

Randy Savage - Is he in? (I would add him)

Sean Waltman - a bit harder to deal with

Teddy Hart - I would make him a lot harder to deal with

Triple H - B+ Consistency, B- Selling

Ultimate Warrior - I would make him a lot harder to deal with (even harder than Hulk Hogan)

Feds

***** I would add ALF and all its roster to add to the woman wrestling scene(http://www.flqalf.com/html/accueil.html) (Bobinc's was good in the Breaking Barrier mod as an idea) that one is important. *****

for the australia scene (I would prioritize America thought, so maybe later):

International Wrestling Australia

Kiwi Pro Wrestling

Impact Pro Wrestling: NZ

Impact Pro Wrestling: AU

for the UK scene (I would prioritize America thought, so maybe later):

Chick Fight

All Star Wrestling

International Pro Wrestling: UK

Goldberg has recently said he's pretty much retired. He'd rather spend more time on movies and tv shows than training to go back to pro wrestling.

Also is there any chance to have Smackdown and ECW seperated????

No and the answer is simple. ECW on Sci-Fi can be considered as a B show, but if we put them as a separate brand, the game will try to equalize the brands and since ECW is a lot weaker than the other two, it will generate too much brand switch.

Thank you everyone who give feedbacks

Goldberg has recently said he's pretty much retired. He'd rather spend more time on movies and tv shows than training to go back to pro wrestling.

Also is there any chance to have Smackdown and ECW seperated????

No and the answer is simple. ECW on Sci-Fi can be considered as a B show, but if we put them as a separate brand, the game will try to equalize the brands and since ECW is a lot weaker than the other two, it will generate too much brand switch.

Thank you everyone who give feedbacks

I'd like to add, that I like using them as a "True" seperate brand, and the Sci-Fi program to utilize it as an "A" show.

For a more convincing reality, I leave it the way Jimmy has it if I'm not playing as WWE, For all the reasons Jimmy said (about how the AI works). However, If I play as WWE (and I've played your mod Jimmy, a few times now), I make my own version of Jimmys' game, and seperate the ECW into a true brand, and make the show an "A" Show. It's a bit more challenging, but it's definately do-able.

It's not hard to do, I just go to WWE.com and look at ECW's roster, and get all the people on it over there, put the announcer's and road agents on the brand, and Presto, Nothing to it. Change the show to an "A" show, and your set. Takes less then an hour if you really want it.

My point is, if you don't like the mod like it is (set up), then there is no reason you can't make your own version of the mod. Just don't go trying to release it as a "New Mod", lol. Whenever I do make alterations to someone's mod (Like Jimmy's, but definately there is a long list of one's I've changed in the past to suit my taste), I ussually make a seperate data for it, and copy/paste the original data into it... Example: MNSWWEBRANDSPLIT, and leave the original as it is. This way I can play whichever one suits my taste at the time.

Awesome job. Still some workers I'd like to see added, but I know you'll get to them eventually. One particularly I'd like to see added is Kota Ibushi.

As for ECW/Smackdown, doesn't ECW run shows with RAW now? I'm going to RAW live on March 2nd and there is an ECW taping attached to it. Don't know if it's like that for the long term, but it looks like it might be.

some BSE stuff

BSE Pro used to be called Blood, Sweat, & Ears pro-wrestling when it focused on a brand of wrestling/live music blended together. It has since changed ownership slightly with Squared Circle training (run by Rob "El" Fuego) no longer having a stake in the company, though the two are still tightly connected, and BSE has been rebranded under the banner of Big Star Entertainment with BSE Pro being the pro wrestling aspect of it. Not really important, but maybe it can be used for some reason.

That said, for now I'd set the Owner as Kobra Kai and the booker as Dave Blezzard. BSE will run into a similar problem as something like PWG, where a lot of people "own it" a lot of people "book it" some are wrestlers, some are just guys you never see. But that set up makes the most sense.

The Adrenaline Cup is probably the companies most prestigious title there is. Despite being a annual tournament. So it should be edited to reflect this. I'd put it as Adrenaline Cup (85 prestige), Suicide Six Pack (70 prestige), Tag Team (65 prestige)

I would add Christy Hemme to BSE as a regular roster member. This is sometimes a tricky things since BSE brings in "names" and they can change on a regular basis. but Christy has been coming up here a lot latley to train with Rob Fuego and Scott D'Amore. She does this because a lot of girls from TNA still live up here or spend a lot of time up here. That said, I'd also add Taylor Wilde to the BSE roster. That could change by the time there is the next update, but I'll try my best to keep that updated. So...

Akira Raijin (Kiyoshi) actually lives in Windsor, Ontario with Scott D'Amore and I'd expect him to continue his regular appearences with BSE a BSE and BCW (D'Amore's promotion) now work together. Considering he's been wrestling for the GTA shows AND making the Northern trips makes me think he's sticking around.

ADD:

Don Paysan

Christy Hemme

Taylor Wilde

Rip Impact

Kiyoshi

REMOVE:

Kris Chambers

Flesh

Vlad the Penetrator

Joe E. Legend (was only around for a couple events, lives in Europe.)

LR11 (a friend of Joe E's who joined him on a trip back to Canada. Not a regular memeber)

Murat Bosporus (same as LR11)

James Champagne (hasnt been around really)

EDIT more stuff:

Shawn Spears lives in Tampa Bay, Florida. I talked to him recently and he has no intention of moving back to Canada... so he should be based in the states. His potential is also set to average which I think is low, considering he was considered by many the best talent in developmental which was why a lot of people were shocked he was fired. I think you should either set it to Random like so many other people or at least Very Good. Performance wise he is a way better heel than babyface. That should chance. He should also be efficient at doing ****y, Comedy, & Weasel performances and should be able to pull of Wholesome performances too.

I'd set Victoria to being out of the business. She isnt taking independent bookings and apparently has business ventures outside of wrestling. Out side of odd-one-off returns I'd say she's left the business.

Tiger Star is white and Canadian.

El Sombra is Canadian. I wouldnt say he's white, maybe go with Hispanic.

Randy Savage isn't on any title histories.. even as a user character, I think his reigns should be in there at least as far as his WCW and WWF careers go.

Ricky Steamboat Jr totally needs to be added to this game, as does David Flair as a part time wrestler seeing as he's taking dates tagging with his brother.

Tomko, Gail Kim, and Rourke aren't even with the WWE. Tomko got let go after his tryout, Gail was only rumored to have resigned, and Rourke/Jericho isn't happening at WrestleMania. Honestly, you should wait for them to debut on TV, or for official confirmation that they're signed before putting them in.

Tomko, Gail Kim, and Rourke aren't even with the WWE. Tomko got let go after his tryout, Gail was only rumored to have resigned, and Rourke/Jericho isn't happening at WrestleMania. Honestly, you should wait for them to debut on TV, or for official confirmation that they're signed before putting them in.

I guarantee Gail Kim will be on SmackDown! very soon.

Thank you very much for this update. Thank you also for having the patience to try and keep an up to date monthly TEW 08 database. I would love to help in any way that I can, I have a lot of modding experience on EWR. Me and a pal are the ones who created iDOMINATION, which you may have heard of. I know that creating a mod for TEW 08 is very challenging, and is a team effort. If there's anything I can do, just let me know.

Archived